rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

This one has never been covered! Anyone spent a decent amount of time there? Im looking into my options for the next year and am eye'ing relocating to a smaller city such as novosibirsk, volograd, novgorod, etc

A decent resource is http://www.waytorussia.net/ but some things there are out of date. And there's http://exile.ru which was always a good laugh in it's hay-days.

Russia

good luck dealing with a Russian winter.

Russia

If you haven't already, buy and read "High Heels and Dirty Deals - Globetrotting Tales of Debauchery from a Binge-drinking Nymphomaniac."

http://www.amazon.com/High-Heels-Dirty-D...0975264044

I am in the middle of it right now and it is priceless. The entire book is like a chronicle of a guy in his late thirties speeding around Moscow with his rich gangster friends and having threesomes every night. The best part is his accounts of the obese feminists who he encounters on his trip, most of whom are given the generous nickname "Shamu."

Five stars.

Russia

Another interesting site: http://englishrussia.com/

One thing about moscow i keep hearing is it's expensive

Russia

I'm probably doing a little recon trip to Moscow this autumn.. So far I've only been in St. Petersburg. Awesome looking ladies and good parties, but the Russian culture is very strange.. And not many people speak English, but if you target for university students / highly educated people, changes are of course better.

Russia

One of my good friends went to Russia last winter. He kept talking about how cold the culture is. He didn't see a single person smile in his entire week there. Not even the hotel staff. Sounds like a depressing place.

Russia

youngmobileglobal,

Nice tip.

Just bought: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0975264...ive=380601

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Russia

Quote: (08-23-2009 05:10 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

One of my good friends went to Russia last winter. He kept talking about how cold the culture is. He didn't see a single person smile in his entire week there. Not even the hotel staff. Sounds like a depressing place.

I've met very few cheery Russians myself. Dostoevsky once said, "to live is to suffer." I think that sums up the Russian people right there.

Russia

Thanks for the links guys.

As for Moscow being so expensive, that's one of many reasons why I'm looking into Siberia. Some of the friendliest locals I've ever met were central asian Russians. But true, eastern euros are generally a bit gloomy.

Russia

Quote: (08-23-2009 05:10 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

There is absolutely no service culture in Russia. No, nothing, ingenting, nada. They do not like to serve or smile. And I say this from a Northern European perspective (where the service standards are much lower than in US).

The people on the streets will never smile either, but the funny thing is that once you crack that super cold bitch shield, they become the most warming personalities ever. Russians are very emotional and they let it show. They might easily invite you to a dinner or something, if you get along well - this is at least what I've heard, never happened to me.

In this one club we were, some ladies were pulling our hands to get to dance and chat with us, so not everyone is cold I guess. But usually you'd have to work hard with your game. Oh, there is one big plus, though: There are absolutely no good-looking Russian men. So if you've got the looks, you have a big advantage my friend. On the other hand, I reckon russian chicks dig power and wealth more than looks..

Russia

I won't comment what makes someone good looking or not (I'm a guy), but what Russian men do have is game, and I'm not talking about some indirect, but DIRECT ALPHA game. Betas simply do not get laid much in Russia, and will be invisible in nightclubs.

There was a comment on Roissy's blog from someone I presume to be Russian who described Russian game, and it was 100% spot on. You should dig it up.

Russians have some of the most direct alpha game -- especially in big cities - Moscow, St. Petersburg.

Russia

Never been to Russia, but banged a really hot russian chick this new year in Prague. I can honestly say she was one of the wildest chicks I´ve been till now. She didn´t give a fuck about money or wealth. I was staying in a friends flat, so I couldn´t take her home to bang her, instead I went to her 4 star hotel. I was in her hotel at 02 am and my plane was leaving to Lisbon at 8 am. After I banged her I simply said "I have to go my plane is leaving in 4 hours". It kinda felt like James Bond. The truth is that I regret not having more time to stay in Prague to bang her properly all night and even keep in touch with her. As you can imagine her reaction was pretty bad, crying, etc, etc.
She was a stripper on holydays, so...
About Moscow, people tell me that it´s really expensive and extremely racist. Even though I´m not black I´m from south europe, so it makes me wonder.
Ask Napoleon and Hitler about Mr. General Russian winter, they both lost to him.
The only thing that makes me not want to live in eastern europe is the fucking winter. Even if I would get blowjobs everyday in the subway I couldn´t live there. Simply too cold.

Russia

Pepini,

"I was in her hotel at 02 am and my plane was leaving to Lisbon at 8 am. After I banged her I simply said "I have to go my plane is leaving in 4 hours". It kinda felt like James Bond."

One of the surest things in life: you always swoop girls the night you are leaving.

It is almost amazing how consistently that happens.

Mind set I guess.

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Russia

Quote: (08-24-2009 03:21 PM)doriangray Wrote:  

There are absolutely no good-looking Russian men. So if you've got the looks, you have a big advantage my friend. On the other hand, I reckon russian chicks dig power and wealth more than looks..

What do russian women consider good looking? Based on the law of "opposites attract" I'm guessing they like dark haired, dark eyed, tanned men?

Russia

Can't comment on visiting (I hope to head to St. Petersburg before it gets too cold, though), but I've partied with plenty of Russians. Get ready to drink like the world is coming to an end. These people will swill vodka until they can't stand any longer.

I was chasing a Russian girl in London for a few weeks but threw in the towel after countless shit tests and mind games. I won't say that she was representative of Russian girls in general but I have heard that they like to make you chase them.

Russia

Quote: (08-27-2009 06:43 AM)Eric Wrote:  

Can't comment on visiting (I hope to head to St. Petersburg before it gets too cold, though), but I've partied with plenty of Russians. Get ready to drink like the world is coming to an end. These people will swill vodka until they can't stand any longer.

I was chasing a Russian girl in London for a few weeks but threw in the towel after countless shit tests and mind games. I won't say that she was representative of Russian girls in general but I have heard that they like to make you chase them.

Yes, Russian girls are like that. The really gorgeous ones will play mind games forever if you let them. You have to get very aggressive and alpha and nearly threaten them to get them to stop. You have to show anger and throw some shit around the room. They love that shit.

Im too old for that shit.

Russia

Quote: (08-25-2009 03:00 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2009 03:21 PM)doriangray Wrote:  

There are absolutely no good-looking Russian men. So if you've got the looks, you have a big advantage my friend. On the other hand, I reckon russian chicks dig power and wealth more than looks..

What do russian women consider good looking? Based on the law of "opposites attract" I'm guessing they like dark haired, dark eyed, tanned men?

They like money, status and physical fitness. You need to be in good physical shape and work out a lot to nail a Russian. A lot of them are kind of racist and only date white guys, so the opposite attracts thing doesnt work. If you are black forget about it. Ive dated Russians and Ukrainians. They like over the top drama and passion.

Russia

I disagree about being black. Every Russian girl wants to bang at least one black dude. This is fact.

Russia

Quote: (08-27-2009 12:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I disagree about being black. Every Russian girl wants to bang at least one black dude. This is fact.

Ive hooked up with a few Russians and Ukrainians and gone to church with some of them, met their family, met their friends, their cousins, etc. I've never heard any of them express any desire to hook up with a black guy. Maybe an Italian guy or something, but not a plain African American guy.

Maybe this is a DC thing? Ive only met FOB Russians on the West Coast, and religious Ukrainians. Is it some sort of forbidden fruit thing? Or maybe the Russian girls living in Russia?

Russia

Quote: (08-27-2009 12:40 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

Ive hooked up with a few Russians and Ukrainians and gone to church with some of them, met their family, met their friends, their cousins, etc. I've never heard any of them express any desire to hook up with a black guy. Maybe an Italian guy or something, but not a plain African American guy.

Maybe this is a DC thing? Ive only met FOB Russians on the West Coast, and religious Ukrainians. Is it some sort of forbidden fruit thing? Or maybe the Russian girls living in Russia?

Also, if you're black, I wouldnt even think about going to Moscow. I'd rather go to Kingston, Jamaica as a white guy. There are just too many fucking nazis in Moscow ready to beat the shit out of you if your skin tone is too dark. Even my argentinian friend got a fist to his face in St. Petersburg when he was just a bit too flowing with positive attitude and asked a group passing him "Hola! Que tal?"

Who do Russian girls consider good looking? Well, my russian female friends said that pretty much "any European", meaning different than Russian. I'm not saying every girl would be like that and I believe you guys saying that russian guys have good game, but getting laid as a European looking (heh, what a generalization! One example: me as a tall blonde blue-eyed guy and my friend who's built like a gladiator got pretty good responses in St. Petersburg) should be easy in Russia. Well, I guess i'll have to find out this autumn, as i mentioned. I'll report later.

Russia

Agreed about Russia being racist. When I was growing up there it was very racist, so it's no surprise it's still is.

Russia

I first heard about racism in Russia when a black guy that works with me told me he would never go to Russia. I didn´t understood why, because from what I saw in my trips to eastern europe the girls there liked black guys, specially Czech Republic girls.
Later I heard some news on the tv and googled it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRScPVDSD...L&index=14

Of course there´s racism in every countries, what differs is the intensity of it.
I also remenber a story when my neighbour went to Russia, he said that when he was in the airport, a policeman asked him for his ID. After he grabbed his wallet and said to my neighbour: "this wallet is too heavy" and took all the money from inside. If a taxi driver or restaurant tricks you that´s one thing, but when it´s the police...

Russia

Problem is it's dangerous in Russia if you're non-white. Just google "racism in russia" and you'll see what I mean. Moscow and St. Petersburg are just crawling with skinheads looking for their next victim. I'll pass on Russia. I'd rather be in Brazil.

Russia

It is racist, yes, but let's not go overboard with all the fear mongering and youtube videos. The chances of you getting jumped in the middle of red square, staryi arbat, etc just because you're not powder white are slim to none

Russia

In the summer Polynesians are also racially disrespected in Russia. Just be cool about it.

They usually think I'm a redhead with a good tan overseas but not the Russians.

Darker skin scares a lot of people for some reason but it's mainly all the older folks, according to my Russian cats. One guy was half Mexican half Russian and named Mikhail and they went after him.

Oh yes they all want to bang a black man. So I hung around black dudes the times I was there. And we all swooped some beautiful Russian women. But we all came across some real wacked ones too. So I would watch out more for crazy woman shit than race hate.

If you just left Russia and you're feeling mistreated come to Hawaii. Same rules apply on the love side just in far more beautiful ways.

Aloha!