rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can U Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife?

I've met several guys through my travels that frequent the whore monger locations like Costa Rica, Medellin, Panama City, DR etc. and wind up dating a chica they initially paid for. A lot of times these ladies tend to know more English since they work in tourist areas and deal with gringos more than the average chica in the street in the non tourist areas etc.

The conventional wisdom seems to be - once a hoe always a hoe, but it is not uncommon to hear about guys meeting a girl in a casa, dating her, becoming a Western Union novio when they return home, and eventually marrying/bringing the girl back to the states.

This is not the strategy that I would pursue, but it seems to work for some dudes. Anyone have experience with this or know guys that do this?

I'd rather find out how to turn a housewife into a Hoe. [Image: smile.gif]
Seriously, there needs to be a Hoe To Housewife switch. And reverse.

I don't know how that "works" for some dudes. By marrying a woman who has a financial net worth MUCH LESS than you, you run the risk of her taking you to the cleaners in the event of a divorce.

As for MARRYING, I rather deal with more "attitude" and have a woman MUCH CLOSER to my financial net worth.

1.) get a prenup.
2.) never trust a woman.
3.) you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
4.) hoes turn into housewives somewhere in their mid-thirties, or they get a lot of cats.

Quote: (01-21-2012 08:47 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I've met several guys through my travels that frequent the whore monger locations like Costa Rica, Medellin, Panama City, DR etc. and wind up dating a chica they initially paid for. A lot of times these ladies tend to know more English since they work in tourist areas and deal with gringos more than the average chica in the street in the non tourist areas etc.
The conventional wisdom seems to be - once a hoe always a hoe, but it is not uncommon to hear about guys meeting a girl in a casa, dating her, becoming a Western Union novio when they return home, and eventually marrying/bringing the girl back to the states.

This is not the strategy that I would pursue, but it seems to work for some dudes. Anyone have experience with this or know guys that do this?

The men in question who do this are like 99% of men, tricks. They are setting themselves up for an epict fall. Basically this is playing with fire 101. The nature of a whore is deceptive. She manipulates men for a living.The simple fact that these men think that they are somehow different or above all this is was makes them tricks. in the first place. Many times theses are tricks of the highest caliber. The ONLY men who I've seen who successfully marry whores are usually pimps, who know the game. Stop associating with flaming tricks man, it will start to rub off on you.

Quote: (01-21-2012 02:01 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2012 08:47 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

The men in question who do this are like 99% of men, tricks. They are setting themselves up for an epict fall. Basically this is playing with fire 101. The nature of a whore is deceptive. She manipulates men for a living.The simple fact that these men think that they are somehow different or above all this is was makes them tricks. in the first place. Many times theses are tricks of the highest caliber. The ONLY men who I've seen who successfully marry whores are usually pimps, who know the game. Stop associating with flaming tricks man, it will start to rub off on you.

Even Iceberg Slim stated that you can't turn a whore into a housewife. A ho is a ho, if you marry one know its a matter of time before you end up with a knife in your back.

Marriage is already a risky proposition when the woman isn't a ho, and is just a "normal" run of the mill North American woman.

The only circumstances in which it would be safe to marry any woman, ho or not, is if she is richer than you and you basically have no significant financial assets that she can take in a divorce E.g. pulling a Kevin Federline.

The real question is, why would you want to turn a hoe into a housewife?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (01-21-2012 02:48 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

The real question is, why would you want to turn a hoe into a housewife?

Well, plenty of dudes do it. Think of guys like Montel Williams who married a stripper.

With respect to women, most guys are beta. Even "alpha" guys. Look at Kobe Bryant as a perfect example. He had absolutely everything going for him and he still married a back up dancer, which is not much better than a stripper. Why? Love? I don't think love, as understood by most people, is compatible with being alpha. That's the sacrifice.

Quote: (01-21-2012 03:08 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Look at Kobe Bryant as a perfect example.

Kobe is also being taken to the cleaners.

"The Kobe Bryant-Vanessa Bryant saga continues as the wife of the Los Angeles Lakers star received $75 million, half of the couple's total assets..."

Source - http://tinyurl.com/7pshux9

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Hell No!!

I have a close friend that engaged a prostitute here in São Paulo.

The guy actually "fell in love" with her after P4P with her 2 times.

The guy was completely blind (All his friends including me were trying to talk him out of it)

in the end he lost money and an important time of his life, and of course it all ended with his "heart broken"

It was the most pathetic thing I ever saw in my life

You can't get more Beta than that.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I was going to write this ultra long post about this topic, since I have SO MANY friends that have tried and FAILED at this. Instead, I will just tell you NO, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you will be able to turn a hoe into a housewife.

I have seen this attempted in 5 countries. The closest I have EVER personally seen to a success was a dude that "married" and had a kid with this Costa Rican hooker who was only hooking to find a gringo to marry. In all my years, this chick was more focused on finding an American husband than ANY other woman I ever met, hoe or non-hoe. EVEN THEN, she cheated on him with a former customer the second she was a little insecure about the relationship. They American she is with never found out about it, and they currently have at least one kid together, and are living happily ever after.

I will also add that I have personally banged chicks IN THE UNITED STATES that I knew from Latin America who were brought up here by some gringo to be their wife.

I have helped write love letters for girls to their gringo boyfriends in the US and have gotten BJs or sex as a thank you. I have had chicks RIDING ME while on the phone with their boyfriend/husband in the US asking him for more money. I had a girl take me out to dinner and a movie with the money her gringo boyfriend sent her to pay for her kid's school books. I have seen these girls cheat on their husband's with some guy because he wouldn't give her money to buy a new cell phone.

Seeing guys try this and fail SO MANY TIMES is like watching the same movie being remade over and over and over again.

There is MAYBE one exception to where the situation MIGHT work. It is where the hooker is so used up and worn out, that she can't really make it as a hoe anymore (and do you really want a 40+ year old hooker who has had 2,000+ dicks?). Even then, if this hooker has regular gringo customers, unless you move to a different city, forget about it. One of their customer's will find a way to get in contact with her (either through email or one of her friends) and she will sneak out to earn a few quick bucks (or maybe just for the fun of it) and fuck this guy right under your nose.

And this is why I come to this site over and over. To hear these tales.

can you turn a typical american slut into a housewife? how many dicks is too many before theyre a lost cause?

Quote: (01-21-2012 11:09 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

can you turn a typical american slut into a housewife? how many dicks is too many before theyre a lost cause?

My immediate thought is to never consider marrying an American woman. Even if she stays at home, she'd hardly ever be the "housewife" a man might expect.

Concerning question two, I would never consider hitching myself to a woman whose virginity I hadn't taken.

Quote: (01-21-2012 11:09 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

Less than 10. Not even close to 10. Ideally never had a dick she wasn't in a serious relationship with.

Nobody has ever said it more clearly than this guy:

Mixx

Can you? I'm sure it's possible.

But should you? No, think cost benefit and move on, as always Mixx has it covered.

Quote: (01-22-2012 02:17 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Once a slut. Always slut. ALWAYS. Even if they boyfriend up for a while or makes a guy take it slow, they will always revert to their inner whore.

I have met this african guy in DR who was obsessed with light skin chicks. When he met a pro who looked decent and was light skin, he would promess them all type of things and told them that he would fly them to the states so they can live happily forever. I was trying to tell him that he cant turn these hoes into housewives, he was telling me that he could do it, and i knew he already had a bad experience with a dominican chick and he was saying they are all ungrateful golddiggers.

Forget it, a hoe is a hoe, im not even turning decent chicks into a housewife, imagine doing that to a hoe.

Quote: (01-22-2012 02:21 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Once a slut. Always slut. ALWAYS. Even if they boyfriend up for a while or makes a guy take it slow, they will always revert to their inner whore.

[Image: potd.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (01-22-2012 06:50 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2012 02:21 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

I'm loving your signature Mr. GM

"For their part, 50% of the prostitutes surveyed had fallen in love with a client and started a real romantic relationship with them."

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news...iness.html