rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

This phenomenon used to be reserved for ghetto chicks, but I remember before leaving how almost weekly I would get in an altercation with a mainstream white or asian girl that could have easily led to blows because of their willingness to throw the first weak punch.

In the two most recent cases I remember, both the girls tried to initiate physical contact after I bitched them out for being disrespectful for some reason (I didn't approach either---they were ugly). Of course both were smaller than myself. The bouncers were on my side and one got kicked out.

I don't go to white trash bars, so they were college educated SWPLers who after a couple drinks are ready to step to a man. I don't remember this ever happening in my 20s. I've also had tense confrontations with women in Denmark.

I figure it's easy to step to a man when you know that he is restrained from knocking you the fuck out. I think this also ties into women having too much self-esteem.

I've been gone for about a year... is this problem getting worse?

American bitches are getting manlier by the day. Look what's coming to the movies soon:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1506999/#lb-vi2577965337

...and this isn't the first totally unrealistic "girl who beats the shit out of tons of dudes" film. American women literally are starting to believe this shit is real and they can manhandle dudes with ease.

I definitely feel that women are increasingly being hostile towards men, normally the worst I see or experience is pushing, I've never been slapped or punched by a woman in a bar. Another thing that's annoying is girls trying to push through or nudge you to move so they can get to the bar, I've had to straight box some bitches out Shaq style. I'm like "sorry, just because you have a vagina, doesn't mean you can push me out of the way to get to the bar, wait your damn turn!"

In my younger days I used to go to a lot of local punk shows and it would be so annoying to always have the one or two chicks that think they're tough shit in the pit. Meanwhile everyone tries to dance around them and try to not accidentally elbow them in the face... always happens eventually.

A couple of Native American chicks in my hometown (super small) smashed a dude up real bad by throwing big ass rocks straight to his head. Guess there was blood everywhere and dude was just fucked up. My good friend is an amateur MMA fighter with 7 fights and he said it made him sick to his stomach. I've seen pics of him covered in blood after losing a fight, so it must have been pretty bad. Bitches are crazy these days.

Bicthes are brave because there will always be an over-abundance of white knights ready to back them up no matter how much at fault she is.

The more white knights she scans around for potential back-up, the braver and tougher she will act.

Mixx

It has gotten worse. I've had a few incidents last year with disrespectful bar skanks. The funny thing is...it's never my target. It's always the ugly cock blocking friend!

Lucky for them I have thick skin. Girls in the US think guys wont hit them until.....

[Image: snooki.gif]

Quote: (01-10-2012 10:48 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

It has gotten worse. I've had a few incidents last year with disrespectful bar skanks. The funny thing is...it's never my target. It's always the ugly cock blocking friend!

Lucky for them I have thick skin. Girls in the US think guys wont hit them until.....

Funny you posted that clip. Did you notice how quick everyone from the show jumped in and turned all white night? Someone forgot to tell Snooki not to mouth off in some strange guy's face. Bitches act like they own the place.

Team Nachos

It happens to me all the time.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-10-2012 10:48 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

lol!! what's the story behind that?

"Another thing that's annoying is girls trying to push through or nudge you to move so they can get to the bar"
yeah, this shit always happens to me. funny how guys are usually more respectful and will let you know they're trying to get around

That was an expensive punch for the guy that popped Snooki. He was a NYC schoolteacher of all things, and it cost him his job.

Chicks know most men would never hit them, no matter what they do. And yeah, no matter how much she hits a guy, other guys will jump in to save her if you pop her one. Most men are still on that "it's always wrong to hit a woman" tip. That's why it's good to roll with a hood rat/biker bitch so she can step in and handle things when dumb bitches get out of hand.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'm not jumping into anything, the bitch in this case Snooki deserved it.

The only reason she did that is because she thinks her "boys" will protect her.

If your bitch mouths off to some dude and she thinks that she can do that because you'll jump in there and protect her you need to walk away. You KNOW she'll shut the f*ck up real quick.

This you and him fight business is not something I'm getting involved in. You step up to a man then expect to be dealt like a man.

I got punched in the face by a girl a couple years ago at a party. I was talking to two girls who were roommates, one was pretty hot and the other wasn't. The ugly one was wearing a NY Giants shirt and I kept giving her shit for being a Giants fan and she was getting a little bit mad. After a few minutes, I proceeded to tell her that Eli Manning takes it up the ass on a regular basis. She proceeded to punch me right in the cheekbone.

I was pretty drunk and in a really good mood and I literally thought she slapped me as it didn't faze me or hurt one bit. I just laughed it off and walked to the keg to get another beer, and as I was filling my beer, some dude told me that blood was dripping down my face. Needless to say, she got me pretty good and I had a gash just below my left eye. I don't know if she had a ring on or just caught me at a perfect angle, but she got me. I didn't see that girl after that as she must have left after she found out I was bleeding but I ran into her roommate the next night and got her number. I honestly thought the whole thing was pretty funny but looking back it really wasn't since she could have easily fucked up my eye or something.

Quote: (01-10-2012 09:39 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

American bitches are getting manlier by the day. Look what's coming to the movies soon:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1506999/#lb-vi2577965337

This clip made me sick. I'm surprised at how many movies and video games (created by sexless beta computer-programmer types) have women doing manly shit. The women look feminine (unlike the man-woman in that video clip above), but they act like men. This is some silly fantasy that would never exist in real life. Not only would 99.9999 percent of women never be able to jump from the roof of one building to the next, if she did, she'd look all dikey, boxey, and mannish, like the broad in that movie preview.

EDIT: With respect to the brazenness of today's bar bitch, it really comes down to white-knighting--as others have pointed out. White knighting is at the center of a lot of the problems in our society. Women simply couldn't support half the bullshit we complain about without them. But you can't have a fair, natural gender system when such a huge percentage of men are, essentially, turn-coats willing to cede their position, sell out their fellow man, and defend perfect strangers even if they don't know the story or that stranger is 100 percent wrong, but happens to have a vagina.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Maybe ten years ago it was confined to an indoor setting like the home, or a club, but whores today ,are ready to argue, curse, or fight with a man, anywhere , anytime. They will goad you , and babble incessantly to get you riled up even after you have said your peace and moved on.I have seen it in parking lots, subways, grocery store lines, lounges, bars, clubs, you name it. It is also a world wide epidemic , affecting young , old, any race, any economic demographic, and last but not least, even whores with higher education. I don't think we can say that "white knights" are the only problem, , however it is certainly a very big problem. It's just the times we live in, and we are a dying breed, actually. That is probably the harder pill to swallow.

Quote: (01-11-2012 01:05 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Snooki deserved it.

No way. She didn't hit the guy or pour a drink on him. She is 4'9" and he cold-cocked her (no pun). Posters are complaining about women who get physical after being provoked by mere words; now you are approving of a man doing the same thing.

It is interesting that unattractive women are the perpetrators. They are drunk, angry about being ignored, and then it spills over. It is not unlike drunk, frustrated guys who get into fights at the end of the night.

One of the things that bugs the crap out of me when I see it on TV and in movies is the girl-throws-the-drink-in-the-face-in-the-face-of-a-dude thing before walking away without consequence.

Saw it again in the very first scene of the new season of Californiacation.

Women do actually realise that people don't actually do that in real life, right? If you did that in real life it would like end of in a fight and with numerous people ending up on the pavement outside covered in blood. You never see that on TV or in the movies though. They always walk away without consequence.

Quote: (01-11-2012 10:11 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

One of the things that bugs the crap out of me when I see it on TV and in movies is the girl-throws-the-drink-in-the-face-in-the-face-of-a-dude thing before walking away without consequence.

Saw it again in the very first scene of the new season of Californiacation.

Women do actually realise that people don't actually do that in real life, right? If you did that in real life it would like end of in a fight and with numerous people ending up on the pavement outside covered in blood. You never see that on TV or in the movies though. They always walk away without consequence.

Knesset Member Anastassia Michaeli throws water in Arab MK MK Ghaleb Majadele's face

While Snooki is like an annoying bitch, I won't go so far to say she DESERVED to get punched in the face. But I will use that clip to highlight and annoying thing women do - the habit of putting their hands an inch from your face while they're being confrontational makes you WANT to belt them one.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Ok, I'm not a fan of Jersey Shore at all, but I went and looked up that video of this so called Snooki getting punched.

Here is the situation as I see it (and why I feel a punch is justified to check her).

Scenario: The guy was merely trying to get a a drink in a crowded bar, and Snooki interrupts and gets in his face with this:

To random guy:

Snooki: "Get your fucking ugly ass out of our faces!"
RG:"looks at her, and punches her!

My hero!

More bar skanks need to realize that testing an alpha mans manhood for no reason in a bar, other than to show your princess syndrome, is gonna get you clocked in the face!

Off topic. Another thread talks about Chilean women, well, this short, ugly snooki is the typical example of how Chilean women look like.....ugly, short and no ass - with a whole lot of attitude!

I thought Jersey shore was about guidos? What the fuck is a Chilean raised by Italian-Americans bitch doing on it? Oh wait, I forgot....she's getting punched in the face. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (01-10-2012 11:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

This is what led up to it. You may not agree with what he did. But after that incident I'm sure she'll never step to a MAN like that.

Quote: (01-11-2012 12:07 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

This is what led up to it. You may not agree with what he did. But after that incident I'm sure she'll never step to a MAN like that.

Like I said, Snooki was counting on the protection of all the white-knights she had around her, giving her this feeling of arrogance and entitlement. The video clearly shows her putting her hand inches form the guys face! You don't do that shit! I don't care how right you think you are unless you are ready to fight!

Seriously, she did deserve it.

I'm certain that if she would of slapped that guy first she WOULD NOT have been arrested, and all white knights would have surrounded her for protection to keep the guy from retaliating!! Which is bullshit.

Yeah, let that be a message to all you bar skanks out there who think you are Supergirls who cannot be touched!

That guy was definitely an Alpha! Snooki knows that now! They say that the best way to keep a person humble is for him/her to experience getting punched in the face with raw power, I bet snooki will lose her Princess complex for a good 6 months, until she needs another dose of reality.

If I ever meet that guy who punched her in person, I'd buy him a bottle of the best Champagne VIP has!

Mixx

I got to meet Snooki last year. She was doing her book signing tour at a small book store near my work. In her defense I thought she was really nice in person. I think a lot of the shit you see is just for show and higher TV ratings.

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-11-2012 12:07 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Look at the MTV public service announcement at the end. Basically compelling guys to be white knights. Well, what are you going to do if the cops are white knights too? Look at the sheer anger with which they dragged him out of there. They didn't even seem interested in being objective and hearing both sides of the story. If she had punched him, nobody would be running up to defend his honor and the cops would not be dragging her out of there like she just robbed a bank. If a guy hits a woman even in self-defense, he's treated the way prisoners treat a child molester. I used to be one of those guys that would react that way if a dude slapped a woman. But any guy after he thinks about it a bit will start to question the white knight shit we were programmed with. The double standard is disgusting.

That said, I don't support men abusing women. If he was truly pummeling her, it should be stopped by force as a strong man can easily kill a woman. But this was not one of those situations. He just broke her off one in order to get her the hell out of his face.

We are encouraged to be white knights because we as men are led to believe it makes us worthy of sex, and long term boyfriends or even fuck buddies to other women watching our actions. Or, if we are lucky, the damsel we are rescuing from harm will reward us with sex.

Other women will watch me defend this "helpless" woman, so therefore, I increase my chances of sex with one of these whores by 90% vs standing here and taking the guys side even if he is 100% right!

Mixx