rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What You Really Should Be Using Text Messaging For

I can't count high enough to count the amount of threads on here where guys get caught up in "Text Message Hell".

Most recent example: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-95...41561.html

I will repeat:

Don't sell girls via text. Don't have "text conversations".

So, what should you use texting for?

You should use it for:

Details on plans, ie "Meet me at my friends Argentinian restaurant at 10pm. Where high-heels and a skirt"

Or quick rebutals:

"No, that place is wack. And the DJ is weesh. Homeboy can't even spin wax. Meet me at XXXX instead".

Or harem management. Blast the 20 girls you have in your pipe something like:

"Great day today. Had a epic biz meeting overlooking the ocean at XXXX. Beautiful sunset."

Get the pendulum swinging.

Then do not respond to whatever she says.

Flip the script on text messaging.

Dictate the action.

Use a stiff jab.

Control the center of the ring.

Bottom line, don't be like 99% of other guys.

Good Data Sheet on the subject:

Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Quote: (01-09-2012 11:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I can't count high enough to count the amount of threads on here where guys get caught up in "Text Message Hell".

Most recent example: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-95...41561.html

I will repeat:

Don't sell girls via text. Don't have "text conversations".

So, what should you use texting for?

You should use it for:

Details on plans, ie "Meet me at my friends Argentinian restaurant at 10pm. Where high-heels and a skirt"

Or quick rebutals:

"No, that place is wack. And the DJ is weesh. Homeboy can't even spin wax. Meet me at XXXX instead".

Or harem management. Blast the 20 girls you have in your pipe something like:

"Great day today. Had a epic biz meeting overlooking the ocean at XXXX. Beautiful sunset."

Get the pendulum swinging.

Then do not respond to whatever she says.

Flip the script on text messaging.

Dictate the action.

Use a stiff jab.

Control the center of the ring.

Bottom line, don't be like 99% of other guys.

Good Data Sheet on the subject:

Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Nice work G. I agree wholeheartedly.

I don't use text messages for anything besides pure logistics. I do use it as a first contact to set up dates because I've found by experimenting that it gets a better response rate than calling, but I wouldn't be caught dead being all flirty and shit or trying to "sell" a girl 160 characters at a time.

The jumbotron test is the gold standard of text game.

There have definitely been times where I needed to build attraction or comfort by text. I always try to use an economy of words. Also, I've been finding [Image: wink.gif] winky face to be useful, especially if I'm negging/flirting/busting their balls. Otherwise, they might take it the wrong way.

Logistics is it, but I'd be careful about using the commanding "meet me here at this time" for every girl/situation. You can only do that when they are already on your jock and responding immediately and positively.

Most girls I know only actually talk on the phone when their parents call them. Seems like everything is done via text.

If I had a good night with a girl and want to see her again, I just call. Texting is a pain in the ass waste of time compared to a simple phone call. I only text if she texts me first.

As to whether or not texting or calling has a higher response rate - all bullshit. If the girl likes you, she doesn't care how you contact her. I've picked up girls with emails before. Phone game is a myth. Just use technology in whatever way is easiest for you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-10-2012 03:02 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

If I had a good night with a girl and want to see her again, I just call. Texting is a pain in the ass waste of time compared to a simple phone call. I only text if she texts me first.

As to whether or not texting or calling has a higher response rate - all bullshit. If the girl likes you, she doesn't care how you contact her. I've picked up girls with emails before. Phone game is a myth. Just use technology in whatever way is easiest for you.

I agree with this: "If the girl likes you, she doesn't care how you contact her."

However, I could agree with "Phone game is a myth." but then we would both be wrong.

You can absolutely build attraction AKA "sell" a girl over the phone.

Hell, you can pick up the phone and get someone to send you a check for $250,000 over the phone. Of course there is "Phone Game".

Great points here. I have learned though pain the best way to use txts and it is purely logistics and information exchange. I dont use emoticons not even a wink or a smiley or exclamation mark....I have been told by couple of girls how matter of fact my texts are and business like sometimes but they still show up to meet me.....Sometimes I will show some humour or softness if the girl needs some caressing/massaging....

I still have to call a girl over the past year over the phone(other reasons for that)....but it is fact that you can sell yourself over the phone and best in person. Anyone who has sold anything knows its an emotional and "value added" process t oget someone to make a change or take action(that they already havent decided on)....

In business to show to a potential mutlimillion client what separates you from 10 other making the same sales pitch...It could involve jumping on a plane and going 2000 miles for an hour long meeting the next day to make the close....And in game it means making a phone call to close on a personal meeting and then onto closing to sex...Its like sending a thank you note after a job interview...If could be the big separator if all candidates are the same...

Its amazing how business and game are similiar..

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Quote: (01-10-2012 08:52 AM)satanova77 Wrote:  

In business to show to a potential mutlimillion client what separates you from 10 other making the same sales pitch...It could involve jumping on a plane and going 2000 miles for an hour long meeting the next day to make the close....And in game it means making a phone call to close on a personal meeting and then onto closing to sex...Its like sending a thank you note after a job interview...If could be the big separator if all candidates are the same...

Its amazing how business and game are similiar..

I completely agree here.

Businesses have loads of reps phoning and sending them stupid brochures trying to convince them to buy something. If you don't put in the extra work to really seperate yourself from them you have almost 0% chance of a sale.

Chicks, well the hot ones anyway, have loads of lame guys sending them equally lame, pathetic and usually gramatically incorrect texts and facebook messages. e.g. "Your so pretty! XOX!!!!" The likelihood of this leading anywhere is about the same as the likelihood that a girl walking in the street who you have just blown your horn at - since you think she's hot - ends up flagging you down and insists on giving you her number. i.e. Pretty much zero.

You have to find a way to stand out from the crowd.

Great advice G

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (01-10-2012 03:44 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You can absolutely build attraction AKA "sell" a girl over the phone.

Definitely agree. For guys blessed with a good voice, you can speak in a measured way to build attraction.

Talking on the phone is more assertive and can avoid the multiple back-and-forth text bullshit that girls thrive on. OTOH, I really hate voicemail. And if she doesn't answer, then leaving a voicemail or (worse) calling back is worse than a text. And a lot of girls these days just don't answer their phone with a number they don't recognize. If they do know your number, some girls like to control the frame by selectively not answering the phone when you call.

What I would do is call. If there is no answer, leave no voicemail. And text later.