rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Michelle Obama rules .

Michelle Obama rules .

Can you see the eyes of whores lighting up if they saw the title of this thread? Well bitches, it is with great regret that I have to say this, but, I think Michelle is running things in that fucking house. The bitch has gotten real mouthy lately. I have seen her do things to Barack, in public, that makes me think she is running shit . Have you ever seen her interviews, especially the ones where he is present? He sits like a fucking pet almost. She damn near broke into a neck roll one time in an interview. He can't stop talking about her arms, how beautiful she is , blah blah blah, .. She's not that fucking hot dude, and no one really cares.

Even George Bush kept Laura in check, She wasn't everywhere, nor was he always yapping his mouth about her.

At least dumb fuck Herman Cain had that wife of his in check. That bitch was clapping and cheering (on stage I might add) when he suspended his campaign because of infidelity..Then, he hauled the bitch off the stage, (as she did her beauty queen wave) and packed her ass up on a bus. That guy is a cocksman, dumb as shit, but a cocksman.

Newt's wife just sits back smiling like a mannequin with too much make- up on. A true whore look , and Newt, doesn't allow her to say shit, just shut up and smile and hopefully your face won't crack.

The wives of Rick Santorum, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney , just look happy that they were chosen to breed like hamsters. You can tell that they are happy to fuck and keep the guys happy. Smiles all the time.

Rick Perry's wife, runs that house. That bitch is mouthy too. Leads him around, and spoke for him way early in the game. Total signs of who is running shit.

Back to this Michelle whore, Is it just me or does she give off that "I am a black woman" , so don't handle me like that" attitude? He looks so timid around her. What do you guys think? Am I wrong?

Michelle Obama rules .

If Obama weren't president, my guess is he'd be a total beta-provider type. Michelle is definitely an alpha woman, like Oprah. I don't have any bad feelings towards her. She's never said anything that's pissed me off or seemed way out of line. At least from what I've seen.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 08:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If Obama weren't president, my guess is he'd be a total beta-provider type. Michelle is definitely an alpha woman, like Oprah. I don't have any bad feelings towards her. She's never said anything that's pissed me off or seemed way out of line. At least from what I've seen.

Well , I think we are saying the same thing then. The bitch is very alpha-ish and although she may not say anything to offend someone, or get out of line, her alpha aura is on display anytime of the day. Something is terribly off there.

Michelle Obama rules .

Michelle is your quintessential American female lawyer. She wears the pants and takes digs at Obama every opportunity she can get (the latest in a Barbara Walters interview) and Betabama laughs like a fool.

Recently it came out that Betabama listens to his wife over his advisers:

Quote:Quote:

The tension provoked Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel to offer his resignation after determining the president had decided, with his wife’s prodding, to go for broke on passage of the landmark health care reform law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/m...story.html

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Who's the alpha?

[Image: nhLtI.png]

Michelle Obama rules .

I would rather vote for a cat that was single.

Hell, I can't stand even doing business with married people.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Michelle is your quintessential American female lawyer. She wears the pants and takes digs at Obama every opportunity she can get (the latest in a Barbara Walters interview) and Betabama laughs like a fool.

Recently it came out that Betabama listens to his wife over his advisers:

Quote:Quote:

The tension provoked Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel to offer his resignation after determining the president had decided, with his wife’s prodding, to go for broke on passage of the landmark health care reform law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/m...story.html

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Who's the alpha?

[Image: nhLtI.png]

Roosh, Betabama is easily the most beta president ever.
I bet Michelle is into female domination shit, she slaps Obama and takes pleasure in it.

Michelle Obama rules .

Would the American people vote for a man who was not married?

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:15 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Nah. You wouldn't be able to pick up Southern or Midwestern states. It's all about family values with them.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:17 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Nah. You wouldn't be able to pick up Southern or Midwestern states. It's all about family values with them.

Hell no.

But then again, the American people are idiots.

Michelle Obama rules .

This discussion makes me wonder. How far can I progress in my current company/career while continually single and/or a self-professed ladies man.

At what age to people start asking questions?

Not that I honestly care, but you know...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Michelle Obama rules .

Being POTUS as a single man would be the most awesome DHV ever.

Michelle Obama rules .

I admire Obama for his exceptional presentation skills. Do any of you know how he's become so awesome at public speaking? Like how he practised, etc.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:59 PM)mofo Wrote:  

I admire Obama for his exceptional presentation skills. Do any of you know how he's become so awesome at public speaking? Like how he practised, etc.

I've heard rumors that the teleprompter he uses was built by Michelle.

Michelle Obama rules .

Despite being married to the president of the United States, the most powerful man she will probably ever get in her life, she still is not satisfied.

Goes to how women always think they can do better.

God her head is so far up her ass...

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-10-2012 12:21 AM)yeah get some Wrote:  

Despite being married to the president of the United States, the most powerful man she will probably ever get in her life, she still is not satisfied.

Goes to how women always think they can do better.

God her head is so far up her ass...

Man, that's real talk.

Michelle Obama rules .

Pusscrook, I never thought it would actually happen, especially on a thread involving politics, but we agree on something.

Here's an interesting read for you about whose in control in the White House. Barack goes out and gives rah rah speeches, comes home, sits around watching Fox News and ESPN, and Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama run the show. Pretty pathetic.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/09...residency/

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:58 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Or you could just pull a John F. Kennedy and sleep around while in office.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:17 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

I disagree. I think there's a chance a bachelor could become POTUS. Southern and Midwestern states almost always go Republican anyway. If you're a bachelor running for president, I'd suggest focusing on the very populated Northeast (lots of electoral college votes) and California.

Hello.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-09-2012 08:08 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Well bitches, it is with great regret that I have to say this, but, I think Michelle is running things in that fucking house.

At least dumb fuck Herman Cain had that wife of his in check. That bitch was clapping and cheering (on stage I might add) when he suspended his campaign because of infidelity.

Newt's wife just sits back smiling like a mannequin with too much make- up on. A true whore look

The wives of Rick Santorum, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney , just look happy that they were chosen to breed like hamsters.

Rick Perry's wife, runs that house. That bitch is mouthy too.

This is the best political commentary I've heard so far this year!

Pusscrook, you have a gift.

Michelle Obama rules .

beta in more ways than one

[Image: attachment.jpg4085]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-10-2012 01:53 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:58 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Or you could just pull a John F. Kennedy and sleep around while in office.

Much harder today than it was then with ubiquitous cameras and a media that has no concern for privacy.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Michelle Obama rules .

Is the stone face mother in law still living with them? That bitch looks like she walks around with a rolling pin. "Hail to the Queen"

Also, it seems the mormon tribe have a knack for fucking and breeding, any intel on the divorce rate amongst this tribe? I read that Southern Baptist church goers have the highest rate of divorce amongst the religious groups.

Michelle Obama rules .

Yes, regardless of our political views, this is undoubtedly true. When did this whole First Lady nonsense start anyway, with them having to have some kind of "role." With LBJ? It's just more feminist bullshit. She needs to look pretty, greet guests, and shut the fuck up. No one elected their ass. Jackie O was probably the best first lady. Beauty, style, and class. Of course Kennedy was alpha as fuck, and a lesser man would surely have been walked all over.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-10-2012 02:43 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I can't picture Vladimir Putin doing this.

Michelle Obama rules .

Quote: (01-10-2012 10:36 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2012 02:43 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I can't picture Vladimir Putin doing this.

Putin would never do such a beta thing.