rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What girls do you do best with

I was outside on my patio smoking a square and doing some introspection and realized that I have found my niche. It seems like the girls that possess a combination of the following qualities are most attracted to me.
White girls who ride horses
Girls under 5'5
Skinny girls with small boobs but a big ass for their size
Tall girls (5'10 to 6')
Black girls (fat*)
Mexican girls.
Asians
Party Girls(Drug users*)

Comparatively, I've had no success from a girl that is of average height which I deem to be between 5'6 to 5'9. Hipsters, emo girls, scholarly girls, girls who don't smoke or drink, and super religious girls don't seem to like me.

Do you have a niche in the pussy market that you have historically done well with? What type of girl consistently blows you out or gives you the most trouble? Does knowing what types of girls you do well with put you at ease and give you more confidence when you see one that has those specific qualities?

Quote: (01-08-2012 06:00 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Do you have a niche in the pussy market that you have historically done well with?

Straight sluts. [Image: banana.gif]

Sorry, I'm amusing myself here lol.

Right now I have Hipsters and MILFs.

Hipsters, or maybe I seek them out specifically because we have things in common. Them and private school girls. Although there's a big overrlap.

Foreign women in the states. Mainly euro.

18-21 yr old Hispanic girls. They've made up at least 75% of the girls I've fucked. I also do good with girls who are into black guys for some reason.

The ones that give me the most trouble are hipsters, preppy white girls, and Asians.

College educated black girls. The more prestigous the college and/or the more degrees they have (grad school types, etc), the better.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Smart stoners (more hipster than hippy). No hang ups, laid back, and deep verbal into direct game works much better with them. As AM said, educated is better. (estimated IQ: 110+)

Exceptionally dumb girls of any type. Easy to impress with some verbal acrobatics as well as old school alpha charm. A lot of these women aren't smart enough to grasp, to care about, or to act on feminism in any meaningful way (at least when just after a fuck), and they therefore operate on instinct alone, for the most part. I love it. (estimated IQ: 95-100)

Natural blonds. Maybe I give off some type of increased pheromone b/c of my attraction to them, but I historically seem to fail much less often with these girls, generally, unless they are pure sorrority fodder. I've never done very well with mainstream sorrority type women. I find them boring and they find me different than what they are used to - and so I just go direct. Sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't. Depends how horny they are and how much alpha they currently have in their lives. Those girls tend to have a lot of alpha dick on hand.

College educated white ones that are short. Nerds basically.

If the girl is poor and stupid she isn't gonna like me.

redacted

Brazilian girls- love me, especially in the states, game over if I'm attracted and I meet them in the US. This may also have a little to do with my motivation to pick up Brazilian girls. For example if I meet a girl who's from Brazil and she's a 5 1/2 I might go after it as opposed to a white american girl, I might only try and swoop a 7.
Asian girls- Every one that comes into my hotel eye fucks the shit out of me.
"Innocent/Good" girls
Stoner and hipster girls

Those are the 4 I can think of off the top of my head that I do perticularly well with.

It's funny, I'm a white boy, but for some reason I just don't get much from white girls. But that could have a lot to do with me not trying to get with them.

Barbie, strippers and model/actress types (the last group in part due to proximity and access with my job)...the superficial girls are my nitch. Plastic airheads just love me.

Latinas and Persian girls are very receptive.

Indian girls like me but never closed one or even attempted to close one so while I get the looks I've never pushed to see beyond that so I may not do well with them at all but if I'm out I usually do notice the attention from them

Cardio bunnies/athletic girls/yoga&pilates girls - it's gotta be the athlete/hardbody thing in common

Black girls - big ones, lil ones, cute ones, ugly ones I don't know what it is but they seem to be into me and make it obvious

haven't had or limited success with:

Asians - until recently never really cared to go after one, but lately have started to take notice so I don't know that I will or won't have success with them just never really tried so am yet to find out. Can say I've never noticed them eye fucking me or taking any real interest but then I've never watched for it from them either.

girl next door/innocent girl - I have the right aesthetic for them but it's usually a lot of work to get them for me, I've heard repeatedly from this sect that I am a little too polished, guess that's woman for this one could be a player.

Suicide girls/ Hipster girls - they're different but my look doesn't seem to go over well with either of them. I'd love to tear me up a cute tatted up girl instead of the lil tramp stamped slut but the suicide girl type seems to think I'm not edgy enough while the hipsters think they're too deep to like somebody who on the surface seems shallow, few days of scruff and a cardigan will probably break down a hipster girl lol but suicide girls are gonna take some work.

Outdoorsy girl/hippie girl - guess I give out the vibe that my idea of fun isn't camping and getting stoned so we just both look right past each other.

In general the more superficial, materialistic and mainstream they are the better I'll do with them and the more cerebral and artsy they are or think they are the worse I'll do with them.

Quote: (01-08-2012 06:00 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I was outside on my patio smoking a square and doing some introspection and realized that I have found my niche. It seems like the girls that possess a combination of the following qualities are most attracted to me.
White girls who ride horses
Girls under 5'5
Skinny girls with small boobs but a big ass for their size
Tall girls (5'10 to 6')
Black girls (fat*)
Mexican girls.
Asians
Party Girls(Drug users*)

I'm pretty sure 'fat' girls are easy for anyone to get in bed with... not that I plan on testing that out anytime soon. I guess the closest I ever came to banging a genuine fatty was slapping one in the face with my dick and then laughing hysterically as I fled the scene.

As for my actual experiences, I have to really agree with tall girls. I think being tall makes those girls somewhat insecure, so they're naturally easier to game.

Skinny girls with a punk and/or stoner personality are the ones I somehow always end up with tho. Keep in mind I was in a band, so this makes sense. No complaints here.

I always get cock-blocked with Asians, so I just avoid them now.

for me its definitely indian and pakistani girls that ive fared best with.

i would love to branch out to nice looking blonde women though. my limited attempts havent lead to anything yet, but theres still plenty of time.

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:24 PM)CJ Wrote:  

[quote='kickboxer' pid='140807' dateline='1326063659']

I'm pretty sure 'fat' girls are easy for anyone to get in bed with... not that I plan on testing that out anytime soon. I guess the closest I ever came to banging a genuine fatty was slapping one in the face with my dick and then laughing hysterically as I fled the scene.

This made me laugh

This thread is more useful if you also list why you think you work for that niche. For example, "I do well with asian girls because I'm a tall asian guy with good style," or "I do well with hipster girls because I'm athletic and alpha, unlike the hipster guys."

Being a black guy from a well to do family, both parents still married to each other, good education/manners and well groomed does very little for me. However, the more "black" I dress and the more macho (Alpha) I act the more girls I will attract period.

As of late I have been on a Eastern European run (Hungarian and Czech), also done well with North Europeans.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:18 PM)houston Wrote:  

18-21 yr old Hispanic girls. They've made up at least 75% of the girls I've fucked. I also do good with girls who are into black guys for some reason.

The ones that give me the most trouble are hipsters, preppy white girls, and Asians.

You're a black guy doing well with latinas? How are you doing it? Latinas, specifically, White Latinas are indifferent towards me.

Girls into me:

- Black girls that like to feel educated
- German girls
- Japanese girls
- Greeks (need more testing)

Indifferent towards me:

- Latinas, White Latinas especially
- Chinese girls

White girls (90%+). Why? We're just used to each other's moves in the gaming ritual I guess. Serious effort required for 8 - 10's, but 5's and 6's are usually down for an easy bang. 7's usually expect the work required for dimes, so they are usually nexted.

Asians (7%). Preference and effort would be extended for the very pretty ones, but willing to bang an average Asian chick if she's got nice tits and a luscious ass (yes, some of them do have it).

Latinas/blacks/everyone else (3%). Where I'm at, the Latinas are mostly Mexicans rather than the super-fly girls in Miami and South America.

Smart stoner girls 22-25 who are into music, upper-middle class Chilenas and Brazilians (or other South American to a lesser degree) due to language skills and travel experience

Do well:

- Asians (They consider me a full point higher on the ten scale)
- Intelligent White Girls
- Insecure White Girls
- Short Girls

Not well:

- Blacks
- Latinas (it's been awhile since I've tried tho)
- Hipsters
- Jews

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-09-2012 11:59 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

You're a black guy doing well with latinas? How are you doing it?
Only black from the waist down homie. I'm a smooth Latin Lover [Image: cool.gif]

You're a black guy doing well with latinas? How are you doing it? Latinas, specifically, White Latinas are indifferent towards me.

Haven't you heard the wisdom on Puerto Rican women and black men?

Quote: (01-10-2012 03:09 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Haven't you heard the wisdom on Puerto Rican women and black men?

No I haven't. I've only met two Puerto Rican women last year. One was straight up feeling the swag, the other one not so much. I guess I should look into someone's data sheet from Puerto Rico.

I'm 6'0, tri-racial latino/asian/white, look a bit exotic, light skin, tall, skinny, tone, buzzed hair.

I clean up with:

-Mixed girls
-non-waspy white brunettes (jews, Italians)
-Asians
-arab/iranian/middle eastern
-South Asian (big one here)
-nerd girls

I FAIL with:

-most types of white girls
-party girls
-hipster girls

Black chicks in DC are 98% busted, so I don't even bother.