rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Refuse Prostitution, Lose Benefits

Crazy story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...efits.html

7 year old story... who the fuck knows what the deal is nowadays

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-07-2012 12:00 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

7 year old story... who the fuck knows what the deal is nowadays

Damn. My bad. My friend posted it like it was recent and saying how Europe is heading for the worst. I should have peeped the date but I was mad tired probably. Would delete it if I could. Thanks for the catch.

Nothing crazy about it

If you are going to tax a business as any other business then you have to treat it like any other business

Quote: (01-07-2012 02:51 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Nothing crazy about it

If you are going to tax a business as any other business then you have to treat it like any other business

You don't think it's crazy that an unemployed woman who normally works in a profession like IT has to accept a job as a sex worker in order to maintain her unemployment benefits? I would have to respectfully disagree in that case.

Quote: (01-07-2012 02:58 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Nothing crazy about it

You don't think it's crazy that an unemployed woman who normally works in a profession like IT has to accept a job as a sex worker in order to maintain her unemployment benefits? I would have to respectfully disagree in that case.

Germany is on top in the EU right now. Can' t really argue with the results [Image: lol.gif]

I think the point is that there is something, anything out there, this almost seems like it works as a pretty effective kick in the ass to get the fuck off welfare. Either find any job, regardless of how shitty and minimum wage it is or we make you blow guys for quarters. Gotta love the Germans man.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (01-07-2012 08:05 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2012 02:58 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Nothing crazy about it

Germany is on top in the EU right now. Can' t really argue with the results [Image: lol.gif]

I think the point is that there is something, anything out there, this almost seems like it works as a pretty effective kick in the ass to get the fuck off welfare. Either find any job, regardless of how shitty and minimum wage it is or we make you blow guys for quarters. Gotta love the Germans man.

LOL. That's an interesting way of putting it. Germans are some of the most seriously industrious people you'll find on the planet. They are running the show in Europe. This policy doesn't really go with what I have in mind about the European welfare state, but you make a good point. Still grimey though. I'm actually surprised a European country would have the balls to do that. I'd expect that type of hard knocks in a place like Russia.

I always thought Germany was feminist and yet they legalized prostitution to the fullest.

Well at least these hookers will earn more money than the waitresses and bartenders.Good for them.