rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

which dance for gaming

which dance for gaming

which dance would you learn strictly for the benefit of gaming chicks? and would you learn it on your own or take lessons?

also, how would you apply this dance to picking up chicks? i know some master players like mixx advocate salsa or some other latin dances, but is it better to learn those or less structured types of general mainstream club dancing that you can use on chicks at most clubs?

which dance for gaming

Get someone to teach you how to dougie

which dance for gaming

I can dougie and do hip hop dances, but I learned quickly unless its some variation of R n B griding your not getting pussy if you dougie, bopping, boogie or any variation. Latin Dances involve the women and the man touching each other in those areas so it is naturally sexual. I'd recommend bachata, its easy, just youtube it, and it involves the women grinding on your leg and humping you.

dougie
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwHdQoFpqzLKCE92U6MV7...DAALcsz3pA]

Bachata
[Image: bachata_close.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqgy4xtKae84fDukL3m_0...N7jRnffHYA]
[Image: bachata_sexy.jpg]

One gets a pussy on your leg, in close proximity, makes it easy to kiss, make out finger her whatever, the other gets you nothing.

which dance for gaming

It was a joke![Image: lol.gif]

which dance for gaming

I found this topic 4 topics below yours:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9221.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.