rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FBI Agents Responsible for Majority of Terrorist Plots in the United States

Quote:Quote:

According to a story done by the Moscow based “RT TV” website, the FBI has in recent years used trained informants not just to snitch on suspected terrorists, but to set them up from the very beginning. The RT website cited a report put together by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley that reveals, “that the FBI regularly infiltrates communities where they suspect terrorist-minded individuals to be engaging with others.” and would encourage the suspects to carry out attacks by “providing weaponry, funds and a plan,” only to bust them before any of the events fully materialize.

Seems believable to me.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

No different than COINTELPRO from the 60's and 70's. Old saying, "never trust a Fed". And there was some real interesting stuff going on with the World Trade Center attack back in 1993. The informant told the FBI that the terrorist cell he infiltrated wanted him to build a bomb. The FBI told him to go ahead. He was a former intel officer from the Egyptian military, and smelled a rat. It was at this point that he started to record his interactions with the Feds.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine