rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Questions to Expose the Hypocrisy of a Feminist

Do you believe that men and women should behave as equals, economically and socially?

Yes.

Good. How many men have you asked out on a date?

Ummm ... .

[Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (12-31-2011 01:30 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Do you believe that men and women should behave as equals, economically and socially?

Yes.

Ummm ... .

She'll just make stuff up.

"Oh, I've asked plenty of men out!"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-31-2011 03:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

She'll just make stuff up.

"Oh, I've asked plenty of men out!"

It's true, even though "plenty" equals one guys back in her junior year of high school--before she had sufficient girl-game to "know better."

@roosh: it might be time for a hamster emoticon.

[Image: attachment.jpg3964]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-31-2011 01:30 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Yes.

Ummm ... .

I always say this

"If you want women and men to be completely equal, then shouldn't we eliminate the term 'violence against women'? Shouldn't it just be violence since we're all equal?"

Most girls I've ever known aren't feminist (I'm from Colorado) and they seem to make fun of women's sports just as much as any guy, even if they love sports and play them all the time.

Why can a women own her body and abort a baby, yet you bash women who are prostitutes even though they should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies?

Why is being a slut for free liberating, yet selling your assets is being exploited even though you are in control?