rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man divorcing wife of 77 years over her affair in 1940s

Quote:Quote:

A 99-year-old Italian man is divorcing his wife of 77 years after finding a packet of old love letters that revealed an affair she had in the 1940s, the Daily Telegraph reports.

The British newspaper's Rome correspondent says newly released court documents show that the man, identified only as Antonio C., found the musty letters while clearing out an old chest of drawers a few days before Christmas.

His wife, Rosa C., reportedly confessed to the affair when confronted, but couldn't talk her husband out of filing for divorce.

The couple met during the 1930s when Antonio was posted as a young Carabinieri officer to Naples.

The newspaper says the couple have five children, a dozen grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...s-affair/1

I pissed myself laughing when I read this in the paper!

Man got to stand on principle!

Man of honour!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

If I found out my wife had an affair 70 years ago in what was otherwise a happy marriage with 5 kids, I wouldn't care at that point. At a certain point, the statute of limitations is up. Getting mad about something 70 years ago seems pretty beta to me.

Best comment ever:

Quote:Quote:

77 years wasted!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Don't worry, as a man, he'll have an easier time in the mating market. I'm sure he'll have bitter 80-year old divorcees lining up to snag his wrinkly ass.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lying ass bitch. I woulda divorced her too!!

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-30-2011 02:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If I found out my wife had an affair 70 years ago in what was otherwise a happy marriage with 5 kids, I wouldn't care at that point. At a certain point, the statute of limitations is up. Getting mad about something 70 years ago seems pretty beta to me.

She kept the letters.

The lesson here is that women always save shit from love affairs. They can't part with it. Hell...Monica Lewinsky saved the dress Bill Clinton nutted on. They're emotional and nostalgic. She should have NEVER kept that shit in the house. Give it to someone to keep for you. Better yet...burn it. I can't blame him for feeling the way he did. He's old school and proud. It certainly seems extreme to divorce her at his age, with all those years between them. But I'm not ready to say he was wrong.

It's funny...a married chick I was seeing for years did the same thing. She swore her husband would NEVER go through her things, blah, blah, blah. I knew different. If a man suspects his wife is fucking around, and he thinks the answer is on your laptop, or in a box in the bottom of the closet, he's going to look (even if he's cheating himself). He looked. In this case, it reminded him how close he came to losing something he didn't value enough, and it put him on the straight and narrow.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."