rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you want to go in 2012?

There's a thread on where we've been for 2011, but how about next year?

I would like to finish sweeping the Baltics then hit Ukraine. I want to see how Ukraine is before deciding if I want to make further explorations to the east, go back west in Europe, or just say fuck it and return to Brazil.

I will be returning to the States for 2-4 months at some point, probably around the summer.

I'd like to hit Romania in August, but money might be a deal-killer on that one.

Quebec City and Montreal are on my list, as well as the Gulf Coast of Florida.

I will likely be in Spain, possible Croatia in the summer.

I'd like to hit Latin America but we'll see.

Brasil for most of Jan and Feb. Ecuador for March. Moldova and Georgia for spring - July.

Stockholm, Wroclaw and Montreal for me are my MUST VISIT cites for 2012. Then I'll make an effort to hit the FSU countries: Armenia, Georgia. Of course, no year is complete without a trip to 3rd tier cities of Colombia just because I'm the equivalent of a Saudi prince there. =)

Mixx

Good idea for a post Roosh. Always important to look forward.

Mine are Stockholm, Iceland (a trip I had to cancel in 2011), and probably somewhere in Latin America, and possibly SE Asia. Of course, Montreal in the summer is a requirement.

My top two destinations are Medellin and somewhere in Poland (inspired by Roosh and from meeting sweet Polish girls in London).

I've been to Colombia before, but this time I'm going specifically for Medellin fashion week.

I'm sure I'll hit a bunch of other places, but there will be no compromise on the above!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (12-30-2011 01:55 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I've been to Colombia before, but this time I'm going specifically for Medellin fashion week.

Ooooh..very nice! You will have zero regrets. Just remember: game hard, no time for being a considerate gentleman, there are too many women visiting Medellin fashion week who are DTF, that not being direct is a waste of time.

When asked what you do, ALWAYS respond that you are a copy-editor/freelance photographer for <drop any Miami fashion magazine>. Yeah, it's bullshit, but it's not like they are playing fair either.

Mixx

Colombia(after reading lots of datasheets here, I'm starting to believe that it is a must see for a brazilian guy!)and Sweden

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Berlin, Hamburg, Köln
Sofia
Montreal

Domestic:
Austin
Houston
Seattle

Sofia is a must for me this upcoming year though.

Quote: (12-30-2011 02:02 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Colombia(after reading lots of datasheets here, I'm starting to believe that it is a must see for a brazilian guy!)and Sweden

GM, I once hosted a Brazilian guy from Sao Paolo in Medellin. He was there working as some kind of engineer for Petrobras, anyway...needless to say, after all the pussy he got in Medellin (he spoke very little spanish), the man insisted i go to sao Paolo so he can return the favor, even mentioning to me how beautiful his sister is! [Image: lol.gif]

Kool kat, and he left with MANY good memories.

Brazilian guys will do well with local Colombian girls, just make sure you speak Spanish with a very thick Portuguese accent...Portunol..you know the drill.

Oh yeah, when asked why you are there, say you are there to visit a local soccer team that is inviting you to visit the country.....then be amazed as panties start to drop immediately!

MIxx

Quote: (12-30-2011 02:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

GM, I once hosted a Brazilian guy from Sao Paolo in Medellin. He was there working as some kind of engineer for Petrobras, anyway...needless to say, after all the pussy he got in Medellin (he spoke very little spanish), the man insisted i go to sao Paolo so he can return the favor, even mentioning to me how beautiful his sister is! [Image: lol.gif]

Brazilian guys will do well with local Colombian girls, just make sure you speak Spanish with a very thick Portuguese accent...Portunol..you know the drill.

Oh yeah, when asked why you are there, say you are there to visit a local soccer team that is inviting you to visit the country.....then be amazed as panties start to drop immediately!

MIxx

Yeah. One of my boys from Sao Paulo went to Medellin. He stopped by a Hooters and took this pic. Incredible.

I spent 9 days in Medellin, but no local flag (not even p4p). I spent the entire time with a Swiss gringa and stayed at this hostel called Black Sheep in Poblado. Hella lame but I was truly on some other shit during that time in my life. I had just gotten out of a serious LTR and didn't know what the hell I was doing. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I'll be sure to make it back sometime. Great city.

Deleted.

hong kong

shanghai

nyc

Quote: (12-30-2011 02:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

MIxx

I was considering Medellin myself during the winter in Brazil... but I was 'worried' that I had no Spanish, wouldn't be able to talk etc. And now Mixx says that it is BETTER to speak "Portunhol"... geez, that sounds amazing...

MR.GM: Let's talk about it, let me know your plans.

AMF, and GM:

If both of you guys decide to Roll to Medellin before summer (May) 2012, I will host you. let me know.

Mixx

Iceland, Sweden, Montreal (5 hours by car so doesn't count), Florida (Clearwater)

Hope to get to Ukraine or Colombia.

May re-locate back to stinky UK.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

In April i`m heading to Holland, Portugal and Norway with my brand new EU passport!

For sure trips:

Honduras
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Peru
Colombia

Maybe trips:

Costa Rica
Ecuador
Barzil

M

Serbia.

i hope to make some money and go to Venuzuela this year and try to visit Colombia ( still need that flag) and Ecuador ( Cheap and lots of fun) again.

I will return there with decent spanish skills, gonna work on it most of 2012 and i will take some salsa classes too.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-30-2011 05:30 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

i hope to make some money and go to Venuzuela this year and try to visit Colombia ( still need that flag) and Ecuador ( Cheap and lots of fun) again.

I will return there with decent spanish skills, gonna work on it most of 2012 and i will take some salsa classes too.

Nice. Cali is a great and cheap place to take salsa lessons. Home of Colombian salsa.

Home to the US. After two years on the road even going back to bitchy spoiled American women seems good.

I'm sure that after working three months or so for The Man I'll get the travel bug again. Would like to hit Cuba this year.

Am flying to Colombia in 4 days so, that country. While in SA, may also check out Ecuador, Peru, Argentina.

I"ll be in Alberta for work in the Spring (and fall) then am planning on spending at least 2-4 weeks in Quebec (montreal and lac st jean area), quick trip to Halifax to visit family, maybe Newfoundland, time permitting.

Winter 2012 is open, thinking Thailand, but also Madagascar has been on my radar lately!

Poland/Ukraine for Euro 2012, although it will be a complete sausage-fest, Ireland don't get there that often.

Hope to get to Israel.

Definitely back to Australia, maybe some side trips to New Zealand and Asia.