rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Initiating Physical Violence

I wouldn't tolerate this shit right here...

This shit is more common in the USA than most people realize. When American women have basically become dudes with tits, what should we expect?

Generally I'd agree.

But, doing nothing and letting her hurt you, within reason, may have its uses. Especially if you get it on tape, you might be able to press assault charges against her. If you had simply restrained her, you wouldn't get hurt, no charges to file. Zero consequences for her. When you can't play the game like a man without serious repercussions, you gotta play it like a bitch. Be formless.

Just a thought.

See this:

A good shot to the gut will fix that. But be ready to deal with "The Shining White Knights That Fight For What's Right" soon afterwards.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I really do think that women feel they have a free pass to act violently towards men for a few reasons, because they are the weaker sex and in our feminized culture we are taught that men are all violent sexist pigs, who degrade and abuse women, and in no way is it right for a man to EVER lay his hands on a woman. Obviously the court systems, law, police, and prevailing societal and cultural views back this up in modern day 21st century American society. I'm speaking from experience here, as I've experienced this shit first hand.

I can't recall ever being slapped in the face or having had a drink thrown on me by a woman I was trying to game, but I believe Roosh and a lot of seasoned players here have experienced that at some point or another. In some situations the guy maybe acting like a dick, being "creepy", or maybe just spitting weak game, but whatever the case it by no means was grounds for slapping him in the face.

A woman slaps a man in a crowded bar and no one bats an eye lash, in fact a lot of guys might chuckle, and girls might even cheer her on, like "you go girl", or some stupid shit. Now, I know we're the stronger sex, but if a man slapped a woman for apparently no good reason in a bar, you know there would be a few white knights to step in to fuck the guy up, or if not at least the bouncers, or maybe the police.

Quote: (12-29-2011 04:05 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I really do think that women feel they have a free pass to act violently towards men for a few reasons, because they are the weaker sex and in our feminized culture we are taught that men are all violent sexist pigs, who degrade and abuse women, and in no way is it right for a man to EVER lay his hands on a woman. Obviously the court systems, law, police, and prevailing societal and cultural views back this up in modern day 21st century American society. I'm speaking from experience here, as I've experienced this shit first hand.

I can't recall ever being slapped in the face or having had a drink thrown on me by a woman I was trying to game, but I believe Roosh and a lot of seasoned players here have experienced that at some point or another. In some situations the guy maybe acting like a dick, being "creepy", or maybe just spitting weak game, but whatever the case it by no means was grounds for slapping him in the face.

A woman slaps a man in a crowded bar and no one bats an eye lash, in fact a lot of guys might chuckle, and girls might even cheer her on, like "you go girl", or some stupid shit. Now, I know we're the stronger sex, but if a man slapped a woman for apparently no good reason in a bar, you know there would be a few white knights to step in to fuck the guy up, or if not at least the bouncers, or maybe the police.

There are more socially acceptable alternatives to slapping. Like pinching her cheeks, squeezing her shoulders. You can 'pat' her face, which is a little stinging and a lot of patronizing. Basically something an older brother would do. It's not quite the same dominance display, but you can communicate your displeasure without losing your cool, or that cocky smirk. You won't look like a psycho.

A good slap is warranted, although it better be around close friends or in isolation. Plenty of white knights would jump at the chance to win a girl's affections by jumping you, even when the female initiated.

I've lost count how many times I've been attacked by women in clubs. They'll do it for no reason at all.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I actually had a situation like this recently when a girl decided to get violent -- actually have had two situations like this in my life, both latinas...

1. It's incredibly disrespectful.

2. Yes, I smacked the shit out of the bitch after she started it. She ran to the bathroom, crying, and yelling about how she had never been hit by a man before and a real man wouldn't hit a woman.

3. She was gobbling my real man's dick about a hour later.

Take it from here Sean...

Quote: (12-29-2011 07:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I've lost count how many times I've been attacked by women in clubs. They'll do it for no reason at all.

Really? Never happened to me in my life.

Quote: (12-29-2011 07:46 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

And how often do you club in America?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

I figure if I think a whore is going to hit me first, or an attack is imminent, I dial 911 immediately, start hollering for help, back up , something, anything, then simultaneously, start punching that bitch in the face. This is the only chance you have at beating this rap . Something has to be recorded at all times.

Better yet, If she's at my place, and I have my tape recorder handy, I record all of her verbal abuse,as she is cursing and swearing at me. I would imagine she would be attempting to slap ,kick ,punch, and as I am begging for her to please stop acting like this, and asking her to control her anger, I release heavy body shots, ( preferably kidney shots). Body shots are an excellent repellant.

In either scenario, there is a source to show that I had legitimate fear for for my immediate safety, and that I tried to maintain control of the situation.

Quote: (12-29-2011 08:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 07:46 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

And how often do you club in America?

Fkin bitch from Revere tried to slap me once, she missed.

I am not condoning violence by anyone, but if any of these bitches tried to assault me, they would be on the ground weeping.

How did you respond to the attack? What did you do as a result?

Quote: (12-29-2011 07:37 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I actually had a situation like this recently when a girl decided to get violent -- actually have had two situations like this in my life, both latinas...

1. It's incredibly disrespectful.

2. Yes, I smacked the shit out of the bitch after she started it. She ran to the bathroom, crying, and yelling about how she had never been hit by a man before and a real man wouldn't hit a woman.

3. She was gobbling my real man's dick about a hour later.

Take it from here Sean...

I like how he anticipated exactly where Barbara was going with it, and got out in front of it. Before she could ASK if he wanted to revise that statement, he immediately stated that his opinion had not changed. And his advocation of slapping isn't in response to physicality - it's a response to a big mouth. More women probably get slapped for not knowing when to shut up than for any other reason. They feel power when they see you agitated, so they continue to twist the knife. Then they're shocked when the result is a busted lip or loose teeth. I can't advocate putting my hands on anyone that hasn't physically threatened me first, but I understand.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If a girl slapped me in the bar she is definetly getting a slap back. Would the big bouncer kick my ass if he saw it, maybe, but ime, the bouncers aren't watching patrons in the club gaming/talking they are watching out for people trying to sneak in the club (ie door man) and for people selling drugs in the club. True story, in sweden the bouncer opened the bathroom door and grabbed my hand and threw me in the corner and almost crushed my hand when I was in stockholm on me because he thought I was selling drugs because so many girls were coming to me and acting flirty.

If a girl threw a drink in my face, I might throw mine back, but I think I'd rather get drunk of my drink and spit the drink she threw in my face right in her face (more demeaning to the bitch and a friend of mine did it too a bitch and it pissed her way off).

^I like the bitch slap at the end.

When women try to slap, they almost always throw these looping haymakers. A simple solution is a sharp outside block. Rather than just holding up your arm to block, you are putting more energy into the block. When you block hard, your block will hit her inner forearm and it will hurt like hell for her and will quickly discourage her from continuing to hit you. Here is an overly stylized version of what I am talking about. It is the only thing I could find on the internet.

If she does the scratching/grabbing/shirt pulling shit, DON'T push her away. PULL HER INTO YOU. Get her real close, then IMMEDIATELY turn her around so that her back is in contact with your stomach/chest. At this point you bear hug her, but not in a way to injure her.

The key when doing either of these things is to STAY CALM. When you speak to her use soothing tones. Say things like "Please, baby, just calm down." This is more for the public, so that you can avoid being arrested. She is going to be screaming and cursing, your calmness will make you look better. If you know the chick and there are people around apologize to the crowd. Say something like "I'm sorry folks, she just gets riled up like this sometimes and all I can do is try to calm her down." Doing these things will help you avoid arrest or being beating by the crowd, while not looking like a complete punk for letting a woman kick your ass.

if you hit a girl for whatever reason Roger Huerta will fuck you up

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

If any chick attacked me like that, I'd kick her teeth down her throat. No joke. I've hit women who have assaulted me first, and would do it again. I don't violently assault anyone first, so they better not do it to me, or they WILL suffer the consequences.

Quote: (12-30-2011 08:18 AM)joehoya Wrote:  

When women try to slap, they almost always throw these looping haymakers. A simple solution is a sharp outside block. Rather than just holding up your arm to block, you are putting more energy into the block. When you block hard, your block will hit her inner forearm and it will hurt like hell for her and will quickly discourage her from continuing to hit you. Here is an overly stylized version of what I am talking about. It is the only thing I could find on the internet.

If she does the scratching/grabbing/shirt pulling shit, DON'T push her away. PULL HER INTO YOU. Get her real close, then IMMEDIATELY turn her around so that her back is in contact with your stomach/chest. At this point you bear hug her, but not in a way to injure her.

The key when doing either of these things is to STAY CALM. When you speak to her use soothing tones. Say things like "Please, baby, just calm down." This is more for the public, so that you can avoid being arrested. She is going to be screaming and cursing, your calmness will make you look better. If you know the chick and there are people around apologize to the crowd. Say something like "I'm sorry folks, she just gets riled up like this sometimes and all I can do is try to calm her down." Doing these things will help you avoid arrest or being beating by the crowd, while not looking like a complete punk for letting a woman kick your ass.

I think the Krav Maga 360 defense is most affective for blocking any slaps from a woman. For anyone that's taken KM, they will tell you one of the most dreaded exercises was attacking someone who was using 360 defense. Basically you'd go home with your wrists red and bruised up. It was VERY painful for the attacker. I had to put on wrist padding, it was that bad. If a girl tries to slap you, you block it wrist-to-wrist with our arm at a 90 degree angle. Your arm should be bladed, meaning the narrowest part is facing her, not the soft part of your arm underneath.

Btw, did that woman in the video call that guy "nigga"? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (12-29-2011 09:24 PM)wolf Wrote:  

How did you respond to the attack? What did you do as a result?

It depends on the circumstances. If a girl's just attacking me for no reason, I'll probably hit her somewhere non-vital (like her arms), push her away, or restrain her.

But sometimes it's more complicated than that.

From last night...

Quote:last night Wrote:

I offer an Asian girl my hand. She shakes her head. I nod my head in defiance with my hand extended.

Asian Girl: "We've already danced before."

S: "So what?" (I couldn't remember if I had danced with her before or not. Impossible to remember all the girls I've danced with.)

Asian Girl: "And besides, I have a boyfriend."

S: "Look, I'm not asking to be your boyfriend. I'm not asking you for marriage. I'm asking you for A DANCE."

Asian Girl continues to look at me, purses her lips together, then says "Okay." She places her hand in mine.

We start to dance, and I pull my usual dance moves. Within a minute, she's up against me grinding hard. I increase the intimacy of my dancing moves on her, and soon she pulls right up in front of me, with her face in front of mine. Her mouth is close to mine, so I just nod my chin forward and we kiss lightly, grazing lips/tongues a bit.

She immediately pushes me away, punches me in the chest and yells "ASSHOLE!"

I glared at her, and said, "Don't HIT me..."

She backed down a little and sulked in her position. "Why'd you kiss me? Asshole! I said I had a boyfriend!"

"What do you mean? You came up to me and kissed me!"

"Oh FUCK YOU..." and she turned away to go back to her friends.

She punched me because she was angry that she got seduced so quickly, and there wasn't any reason for me to be mad at her. On the hand, it had to be treated like a shit test since she was disrespecting me. So all I had to do was tell her in a somewhat threatening manner not to hit me, and she lost the aggression act.

I also have no idea if I could have turned her into a bang, not that I cared. She's clearly attracted to me, and has seen me at the club before, so odds are high I'll bump into her again. Of course she'll ignore me/pretend to hate me, but that's okay as I have the court advantage. It's up to her to approach me now if she wants anything.

Quote: (12-30-2011 10:19 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

if you hit a girl for whatever reason Roger Huerta will fuck you up

That guy had it coming, in my opinion. He was a really big dude and he gave that chick his all behind that punch - you can see it in the way he swung. You can tell he just thought no one was going to do anything about it because of his size or who he is or whatever.

Not to mention that it isn't like Huerta just ran at him swinging as soon as he punched the chick. He walked up calmly with his hands out, basically saying "what the fuck man." He obviously didn't like the reason the guy gave for hitting her or the guy got agressive and end result he got beat.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

LOL, that video is so fake. There is no proof Roger Huerta knocked out anyone, you cannot even see who is in that crowd or if it is even that guy. I also so at least 1 other guy run by the big guy and take a big wild sucker punch at him when those 2 were squaring off and there are quite a few people running by and the camera man is far away and there are lots of cars going by. I think it is more likely that he got hit by a car racing away, especially given the fact that in a few frames a car does appear to hit/run over someone and people are running out the way.

Roger Huerta is a lightweight about 150 pounds and 5'9. The big guy was top heavy but also a bit chunky and probably at least 275 -300 pounds (I'm 220 and nowhere near as muscular up top as him) and he is around 6'2. UFC training can make you stronger but the reality is when you have that kind of reach + weight difference you're not knocking nobody out. There is a reason why this video is just blurry, and doesn't show much. If he really was knocked out, then it was by the friend who appeared to be at least the same height as the big man.

Anyhow, why are you for Huerta he is just being a white knight. If Huerta ever tried that on me I'd flatten him.

Quote: (12-30-2011 05:43 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Roger Huerta is a lightweight about 150 pounds and 5'9. The big guy was top heavy but also a bit chunky and probably at least 275 -300 pounds (I'm 220 and nowhere near as muscular up top as him) and he is around 6'2. UFC training can make you stronger but the reality is when you have that kind of reach + weight difference you're not knocking nobody out. There is a reason why this video is just blurry, and doesn't show much. If he really was knocked out, then it was by the friend who appeared to be at least the same height as the big man.

Anyhow, why are you for Huerta he is just being a white knight. If Huerta ever tried that on me I'd flatten him.

Omg BRO are you foreal or are you trollin? your telling me a guy whos job it is to fuck people up an trains it everyday cant knock out a guy cause the guy is taller then him an fatter???

let me know when you make it back to the real world

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-30-2011 05:43 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

LOL, that video is so fake. There is no proof Roger Huerta knocked out anyone, you cannot even see who is in that crowd or if it is even that guy. I also so at least 1 other guy run by the big guy and take a big wild sucker punch at him when those 2 were squaring off and there are quite a few people running by and the camera man is far away and there are lots of cars going by. I think it is more likely that he got hit by a car racing away, especially given the fact that in a few frames a car does appear to hit/run over someone and people are running out the way.

If you watch closely, you can see Huerta stomp on his head while he's on the ground, but I do agree that he was definitely not the only one attacking the guy. Anyways, I'm not really arguing for the video being fake or not - I wasn't there so I can't say.

But as far as the white knight thing, I personally don't subscribe to the whole idea that any case of kicking the shit out of some guy who lays a chick out like a man is beta and white knight, etc. Where I come from shit like that does not fly and it never will with me. You won't catch me running around sticking up for women to get in their pants, but some situations raise the need for it, in my opinion. Maybe I'm old fashioned.

The white knight hating just seems to be a bit of a bandwagon a lot of players are jumping on lately but I think it's a generalization and doesn't necessarily produce anything positive.

Look, I'm not for or against Huerta. But that guy had it coming and I certainly don't hate on the ass kicking he got - just some street justice. It's one thing to bitch slap some chick that attacks you or pushes you to the max - it's another to run up on some girl like that and try to put your fist through her skull.

You gotta realize that a dude that size could have killed her hitting her like that. If my mom or sister got jacked up like that at a bar or club and everyone just sat there like it was all good, I'd be steaming. If someone I knew saw it and didn't stand up for them, they'd be next to dead to me. As for the guy that did it...

Who knows, maybe the chick killed his damn kid for all I know - nobody watching knows the story behind it, and every situation is different. But that's also why I think calling any time a man stands up for what he believes in this way white knighting is not really worth subscribing to.

From my perspective, standing up for what you believe in takes courage and the world would be a fucked up place if we didn't have certain cultural boundaries in place. From my perspective, not enough men do stand up for the right thing.

And it's easy to say Huerta didn't need courage because others were jumping in there too, but he had no way of knowing they would and for all he knew he was walking into a bullet. Not to mention that as you said, that guy was pretty big.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling