rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Choke A Woman

How To Choke A Woman

Discuss...

http://dangerandplay.wordpress.com/2011/...e-a-woman/

How To Choke A Woman

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6ykA2UChRCGkaD31JGPF...XFhPw7tq6w]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

How To Choke A Woman

"Once you start choking women, you’ll be addicted. Women love it, too." Hilarious!

How To Choke A Woman

sometimes when im drunk an just wilding out an banging a slut i'd choke them... alot of the time when im sexin i would put my hand on thier throat like i was gonna choke them but not apply any pressure.. just let them know who was in charge ha.. i may try out this new method.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

How To Choke A Woman

Quote: (12-27-2011 09:22 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Discuss...

http://dangerandplay.wordpress.com/2011/...e-a-woman/

Great blog.
And good note on the carotid.

How To Choke A Woman

I've been doing this for a while. Unfortunately, I've got big arms so the rear naked choke is out unless I get liquored up and bang a chubby.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

How To Choke A Woman

I started choking a little over a year ago. Women love it, I enjoy it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

How To Choke A Woman

Just thinking about it gets me stiff as a flag pole. I like to hem them up in the rape position, with one hand , snatch a good bundle of hair, and with the other hand , hook it in right under that chin and squeeze. I am surprised I haven't been charged with something.

How To Choke A Woman

this is my new favorite blog lol - good find.

My favorite quote:

"Women only want to have consensual sex with men they know could rape them...I know you can rape me, but won’t."

How To Choke A Woman

Wow of the quality of the posts on that blog are comparable to roosh and roissy. Bookmarked.

How To Choke A Woman

That blogger is pretty good, but the posters are iffy at best. Don't have the killer instinct that alot of rooshv'ers have

How To Choke A Woman

I heard a theory that it goes back to the caveman days. Rape was so common on those days that women just had to accept it. Their brain evolved to a point were they just accepted being physically dominated and even started to enjoy it, as a survival mechanism. When they knew they were about to be raped they learned to not fight back, because fighting back lead to more serious injury or death.

Just a theory

How To Choke A Woman

Quote: (12-28-2011 04:04 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I heard a theory that it goes back to the caveman days. Rape was so common on those days that women just had to accept it. Their brain evolved to a point were they just accepted being physically dominated and even started to enjoy it, as a survival mechanism. When they knew they were about to be raped they learned to not fight back, because fighting back lead to more serious injury or death.

Just a theory

"The good ole days"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

How To Choke A Woman

Why aren't we having more threads like this? This is righteous abuse.

How To Choke A Woman

It tried doing this a couple nights ago, but it left marks on her neck. Is that normal? Any way to avoid it?

How To Choke A Woman

I'm curious.

How do you actually choke a girl, though?

Do you put your fingers on the sides of the wind-pipe? Is there a diagram I can look at?

I've choked girls before but not sure if I cutting off oxygen to the brain. It felt more like I was just grasping their entire neck.

Any specific advice?

How To Choke A Woman

There is one nasty side-effect to choking....good luck getting rid of the girl after. She will become FATALLY ATTRACTED AND OBSESSED WITH YOU, if you execute the choke at the exact moment of her orgasm. Not kidding!

Mix

How To Choke A Woman

I once had a SNL with an italian woman who was maybe 35 yo or so long time ago. During rough sex she held my hand and took it to her throat and then when i started squeezing it on the sides, I could literally feel her pussy get tighter and clamping my dick. And she went berserk and couldnt wait to see me again.

When I saw her for the second and last time I asked her why she is so addicted to having sex with me, she said its because I am rough and that I choke her but she knows I wont hurt her. I just know how to strike the right balance.

Since that time I mix slow loving with rough banging and always have hand on throat whether its slow or rough...choking is 100% part of my repertoire...

The article is right on money....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

How To Choke A Woman

Quote: (01-05-2012 09:42 AM)ATTA Wrote:  

I'm curious.

Do you put your fingers on the sides of the wind-pipe? Is there a diagram I can look at?

I've choked girls before but not sure if I cutting off oxygen to the brain. It felt more like I was just grasping their entire neck.

Any specific advice?

You want to put pressure on the carotid artery. It cuts off the flow of oxygen to the brain which causes a giddy, lightheaded sensation which can increase pleasure.

Here's a diagram:

[Image: livingneck.jpg]

~Wald

How To Choke A Woman

Quote: (01-05-2012 07:26 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2012 09:42 AM)ATTA Wrote:  

I'm curious.

Any specific advice?

You want to put pressure on the carotid artery. It cuts off the flow of oxygen to the brain which causes a giddy, lightheaded sensation which can increase pleasure.

Here's a diagram:

[Image: livingneck.jpg]

~Wald

Appreciate it.

How To Choke A Woman

My choking move is to fuck the girl from behind in the spoon position. I put my bottom arm out and she lays her neck on my arm. I then bend the elbow so my forearm comes back toward me. The bicep and forearm are on the arteries while her windpipe is only just touching the crook of the inside of my elbow.

All I have to do is flex off and on as I rail her from behind. I work it with the depth of penetration and when the rhythm gets going she will usually moan SUPER deep and cum as the blood flows back into her head. I still have a free hand to wrap in her hair and pull her head back for a rougher session, pinch her nipples or spread her ass cheeks to go balls deep.

This is great position for the g spot too, so it can get pretty messy sometimes.

How To Choke A Woman

I used to do this, but I always pressed on the windpipe and worried about pressing too hard. Great post, definitely going to choke harder next time.

How To Choke A Woman

Quote: (01-07-2012 12:33 PM)Laner Wrote:  

My choking move is to fuck the girl from behind in the spoon position. I put my bottom arm out and she lays her neck on my arm. I then bend the elbow so my forearm comes back toward me. The bicep and forearm are on the arteries while her windpipe is only just touching the crook of the inside of my elbow.

All I have to do is flex off and on as I rail her from behind. I work it with the depth of penetration and when the rhythm gets going she will usually moan SUPER deep and cum as the blood flows back into her head. I still have a free hand to wrap in her hair and pull her head back for a rougher session, pinch her nipples or spread her ass cheeks to go balls deep.

This is great position for the g spot too, so it can get pretty messy sometimes.

Good deal. This sounds like a good way to introduce the choke move to a chick that may be weirded out of a direct hand to throat choke. Can't wait to choke a bitch!

How To Choke A Woman

I'm hooked on choking a bitch after last night. Its funny watching a girl turn into a tomato and get mad when you loosen your grip.

How To Choke A Woman

Pressure on the carotid artery causes the wanted effect. A slight pressure (really slight, but constant) on the trachea at the same time creates the psychological impact. Practice with a girl that responds to a trachea touch in kino. Self-choking is a common female masturbatory technique. You can see right away in kino escalation time if you've got one of these girls. If she's one, you just hit the secret "on" button.

My life is an open bar...