rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Blogs?

NYC Blogs?

Seems like every blog about Game I read is written by someone living in DC. What are the good blogs written by people in NYC? Anything of Roissy caliber that I don't know about?

NYC Blogs?

I should write one.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

NYC Blogs?

We badly need one. I'm thinking of going on exchange to NYU for a school year in the future, plus I'm eventually going to base myself out of the city. Caligula get on it! [Image: smile.gif]

NYC Blogs?

It's too expensive to be a blogger in NYC

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

NYC Blogs?

Quote: (12-17-2011 03:43 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

This doesn't make any sense. What do you mean?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

NYC Blogs?

Quote: (12-17-2011 09:49 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Blogging takes a lot of free time. There's almost no return on your investment. NYC is expensive to live. Therefore it discourages spending one's idle time to blog. NYC is work hard, play hard, and not much in between.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

NYC Blogs?

Quote: (12-17-2011 11:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2011 09:49 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Blogging takes a lot of free time. There's almost no return on your investment. NYC is expensive to live. Therefore it discourages spending one's idle time to blog. NYC is work hard, play hard, and not much in between.

I think it depends on where you live in NYC. If your a blogger who has a particular niche you can make some $$ off of advertising. Take for instance the natural hair field, it's still wide open out here and there are some bloggers making $ because of the demand. There will always be a demand in people looking for gaming skills or cats who just need help in the dept. to get laid. Say if a guy like Caligula decided to start a blog and eventually host a boot camp, i'm certain he'd see a decent ROI (after the initial stages of building his readership).

NYC Blogs?

Blogging isn't a full time job. Caligula I'd love to see you start one, start with a couple posts a week and just build from there.

NYC Blogs?

I'm not saying blogging can't be done in NYC. I'm just explaining why we don't see many good NYC blogs. (I sure don't know of any!)

NYC Blogs?

Samseau you're right about that. Opportunity cost of writing a blog is very high in a place like NYC where you could be out doing cool things at any time when you're not working.

I may well start one in the new year despite that.

NYC Blogs?

I'm surprised there aren't any though. I guess I found a niche market for you guys. I want royalties.

What are the best blogs on the subject that I might not be reading, regardless of geography? Not to suck the guys dick (no homo) but Roissy seriously is best of the web shit. Surprisingly i only found it a year or so ago when he got into his spat with Tyler Cowen at marginal revolution. What else might I be missing?

NYC Blogs?

Quote: (12-18-2011 11:07 AM)prunes Wrote:  

I'm surprised there aren't any though. I guess I found a niche market for you guys. I want royalties.

What are the best blogs on the subject that I might not be reading, regardless of geography? Not to suck the guys dick (no homo) but Roissy seriously is best of the web shit. Surprisingly i only found it a year or so ago when he got into his spat with Tyler Cowen at marginal revolution. What else might I be missing?

Here you go http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6106.html

NYC Blogs?

Justin Wayne blog is the only one I can think off.

http://justinwayneblog.com/

He doesn't have a lot of material in there but hey Rome wasn't built in a day. Also, he's not as good of a writer as Roissy, Roosh or VK but neither are most bloggers out there. He puts pictures of his bangs(I know pics mean nothing but I like them nonetheless),doesn't brag and I like hearing of neighborhoods/venues that I can recognized/relate to for once.

NYC Blogs?

im in NYC and I just started blogging again.

http://kidstrangelove.wordpress.com/

NYC Blogs?

can someone post a link to Roissy's blog? I keep reading that it was deleted.

NYC Blogs?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/ Never deleted, he changed his url earlier this year though

NYC Blogs?

I lived in nyc for a bit but my posts aren't all specific to nyc but some are. there's a guy named rob judge that talks a lot about meeting women in nyc. he's legit too I've met him a couple times. not sure his site address tho.