rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 years old get a STD from putting a used condom in his mouth.
years old get a STD from putting a used condom in his mouth.

I'm a little bit skeptical of this story.

Used condoms smell really really bad... a kid is not going to be so eager to play with that. Is it possible he's being abused by a male relative?
Quote: (12-16-2011 08:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm a little bit skeptical of this story.

Used condoms smell really really bad... a kid is not going to be so eager to play with that. Is it possible he's being abused by a male relative?

that didn't even cross my mind, but i wouldn't be surprise if you were right. we live in a fucked up world.
I know really young children tend to put everything in their mouths, but a 4 year old picking up something like that and putting it in his mouth? I'm with you guys...I question it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
The woman claims she tried to take the condom but the hotel manager wouldn't let her?

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Imma go against the grain here and say that this shit isn't totally implausible. Keep several things in mind:

1. Kids are stupider than you realize.
Maybe because we're a bunch of committed bachelors, and we don't interact with kids very often as result, we forget that kids believe and do the dumbest shit. Go find a four-year-old and tell them you work for Batman and they'll believe you. There are kids (considered normal) that run around in circles for a half-hour at a time.

Consider too that kids are getting dumber by the minute:

2. Real balloons also taste and smell horrible.
I don't know if you guys have been around a balloon (especially a cheap one) lately, but they're nasty as fuck. Plus, kids don't have the strong aversion to nasty stuff that we adults do. When I was in elementary, I knew of kids twice that age that walked around smelling like piss or taking a shit in the urinal (facing out). To that kid, that condom just had a chemical (ammonia-like) or chalky sensation.

3. Hotel rooms are fucking disgusting.
If you've seen any of the black-light exposes, know how quickly cleaning ladies are forced to "turn-over" a room, or just seen the nasty-ass people that traffic through anything less than the Four Seasons, you know what I mean.

I remember one time I went to a bachelor party in a fancy hotel room on the Hollywood Strip and the guys putting it on had four strippers come through there over the course of the night. By the time the night was through, every square inch of that room had pussy or ass on it. Things got pretty nasty too. The management kicked everyone out in the morning because a "guest was waiting for their room." You know that place didn't get cleaned right.

People find syringes, blood, cum, and other stuff in rooms all the time.

4. Management is like that.
Company-ass, lackey management is trained to protect the interests of the corporate master. I'm shocked how often these fuckers stand in my way when they have no (real) vested interest--except maybe a thank-you e-mail from the district manager--in ruining my time. If the lady was stupid--or shocked--enough to tell management, I don't doubt that manager seized the condom and didn't let it go, promising to "investigate the matter." Then it got swept under the rug.

I almost had this very thing happen to me back in college, when I got a bottle of water with an overpowering smell of ammonia or bleach. I had the wits to not surrender it. Long story.

--

While I agree that this lady could be making this whole thing up just to wring out some cash from the hotel company, or that this kid is being sexually abused, I think it's equally plausible that what she claims actually happened. Whether she can prove it--to the satisfaction of the legal system--is another question.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
itd be more believable provided we knew which disease it was, because most dont last long outside the body so this seems pretty implausible to me.
I know a guy who found his son running around chewing on a used condum he found outside once. You never know what kids will put in their mouths. Nasty.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
I have a four year old and she doesn't put anything in her mouth except food. Took care of that nonsense two years ago and also balloons
are about the worst thing in the world for kids to play with because if they swallow one it won't come out even paramedics can't do a thing about it.

Now I would assume who ever used the condom banged the night before and check out was at around 11 am. Who really is banging the last hour of a hotel stay? Most of that was cleared up the night before. So how long can that virus live outside the body? Not long or everyone in the whole world would have herpes.....So what going on here? One thought is they are just really shitty parents or whatever they are. But...my thought is that one of those scumbags gave it to the kid and they want to make some cash off it now...