rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Survey" finds women are most beautiful at Thirty One

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-...187549.cms

It was conducted by QVC a shopping channel. The survey was conducted in the UK so far as I can tell even though the article is by the Times of India.

"The poll of 2,000 men and women, commissioned by the shopping channel QVC to celebrate its Beauty Month, found that females in their early thirties are seen as more attractive than younger girls as they are more confident and stylish."

"Almost two thirds of women surveyed - 63 per cent - agreed that "with age, comes beauty"

I have nothing to say except: I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I'm sure this girl will look better with 15-16 years added onto her face and body.

[Image: attachment.jpg3867]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Asking old women for when they are most attractive is like...

...asking WoW nerds for pickup advice. (no offense to GMAC)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:28 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm sure this girl will look better with 15-16 years added onto her face and body.

Of course she will. Her sociology degree will undoubtedly increase her attractiveness.

Actually, 26-31 is a good age range, since women still have most of their youthful looks, usually combined with the knowledge and/or money to style their hair, make-up and clothes correctly. However, this greatly depends on how well she took care of herself!

Quote: (12-15-2011 02:45 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Actually, 26-31 is a good age range, since women still have most of their youthful looks, usually combined with the knowledge and/or money to style their hair, make-up and clothes correctly. However, this greatly depends on how well she took care of herself!

Naw... 23-27[Image: pimp.gif]

Quote: (12-15-2011 02:56 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You guys are being generous. It's all downhill from 25, at least in the States. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Provided a woman keeps in shape, doesn't drink too much and limits her ride on the carousel to 10 or less men ('THE EVIL PATRIARCHY BURDENS WOMYN WITH SUCH RAREFIED EXPECTATIONS!'), 31 can be pretty good, but still don't front, and tell me that a girl that's still a very respectable 7 at 31 wasn't at least a sexy 8 and very possibly a ridiculous 9 at 22.

By my own observation, the sweet spot is 22-24. Still young but fully developed.

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:13 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

"Almost two thirds of women surveyed - 63 per cent - agreed that "with age, comes beauty"

Of course they did...

It's a survey by QVC, a home shopping channel. The only people I know of who would buy shit off that channel are middle aged women. I'm guessing they just surveyed their audience.

At woman at 31 with less than 10 partners? I wonder if this occurs even in strict places such as India. Definitely not in America. I'd be shocked if a woman has less than 10 partners by the time she's out of college.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Yeah man. Especially with those chicks that are into yoga and pilates and shit like that. Many of them still take good care of themselves. Once they hit about 30, they are down for whatever. Those are some of the easiest chicks to hookup with.

Quote: (12-15-2011 07:13 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Yeah man. Especially with those chicks that are into yoga and pilates and shit like that. Many of them still take good care of themselves. Once they hit about 30, they are down for whatever. Those are some of the easiest chicks to hookup with.

It's not about what 31 year old women are down to do or how cool they are. The survey was asking at what age females are most attractive. Obviously not every girl is going to be in her prime at the exact same age, but I would say generally that girls are most attractive im their late teens/early 20s. Around 17-22.

By the way I've seen plenty of girls who are like 27 and already pretty haggard.

Quote: (12-15-2011 08:03 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2011 07:13 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

It's not about what 31 year old women are down to do or how cool they are. The survey was asking at what age females are most attractive. Obviously not every girl is going to be in her prime at the exact same age, but I would say generally that girls are most attractive im their late teens/early 20s. Around 17-22.

By the way I've seen plenty of girls who are like 27 and already pretty haggard.

Oh ok. Yeah, I agree. Early 20s for sure.

I've seen girls who are 22 and are pretty haggard.

It has less to do with age and more to do with self respect and discipline. The 28 year old yoga instructor who eats clean and drinks rarely is always going to be sexier then the 23 year old who's on a first name basis with the entire staff of Coldstone.

The prime of youth, 17-22, is just when girls have a get-out-of-jail-free card because their naturally in better shape. Whether they upkeep that is a whole 'nother story.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (12-15-2011 07:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

At woman at 31 with less than 10 partners? I wonder if this occurs even in strict places such as India. Definitely not in America. I'd be shocked if a woman has less than 10 partners by the time she's out of college.

That's actually 20 assuming the 10 she racked up at college, because it's a time of 'experimentation' and 'free love' and shit.

I met 19 year olds who were over 20 when I was at school.

Quote: (12-15-2011 09:13 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2011 07:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That's actually 20 assuming the 10 she racked up at college, because it's a time of 'experimentation' and 'free love' and shit.

I met 19 year olds who were over 20 when I was at school.

I go to a co-ed private HIGH school and most people in my year level turned 17 this year (just finished the second last year). Probably 1/3 of all the girls realistically have fucked so far, but you can safely double that percentage for hot ones. That doesn't include the virgins who've sucked multiple cocks. Out of the 60 or so girls in my year, about four have fucked 10 or so guys each already. By the time we graduate this time next year probably six or seven of the girls will have had 10 and overall half will have fucked (judging from the last two graduating years) and virtually all the hot girls will have fucked. Remember this is a private school, all the public schools around us fuck WAY more. Catholic girls only schools are also very slutty although private only girls schools are remarkably relatively chaste, at least until they graduate and join the real world.

So overall for my posh co-ed school: roughly 10% of girls will have fucked 10 guys by the time they turn 18 and graduate. Guesstimating here, be safe to say by the end of college almost all genuinely attractive girls in the English speaking world will have had 10.

Remember: The hottest girls are always the sluttiest, numerous studies find more attractive girls start having sex earlier and end up fucking more guys. Warpigs probably put out heavy and also get fucked by many desperate cocks. The plain girls, not hot but not ugly will come out being the least defiled.

And Samseau in India & Sri Lanka these days a realistic guess is 3-4 guys over the lifetime of women in the big cities. It'd probably be around 10-12 guys among the hot/rich/club rat circles. This is coming from an ethnic Sri Lankan. In the villages still today they haven't had any cock before they've gotten married. In Pakistan & Bangladesh which are Muslim one sexual partner would be almost universal.

At 31, women have that tired look on their face. And you realized they aren't tired, they're just old.

agree 31=tired and with an arse blow out

While I acknowledge the objective beauty of younger girls, I have always had a personal preference for mid 20's to mid 30's.

21-26.

This explains it all

http://delusiondamage.com/2011/12/18/one...dents-etc/

Quote: (12-15-2011 03:04 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2011 02:56 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You guys are being generous. It's all downhill from 25, at least in the States. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (12-15-2011 04:21 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Provided a woman keeps in shape, doesn't drink too much and limits her ride on the carousel to 10 or less men ('THE EVIL PATRIARCHY BURDENS WOMYN WITH SUCH RAREFIED EXPECTATIONS!'), 31 can be pretty good, but still don't front, and tell me that a girl that's still a very respectable 7 at 31 wasn't at least a sexy 8 and very possibly a ridiculous 9 at 22.

By my own observation, the sweet spot is 22-24. Still young but fully developed.

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:13 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Of course they did...

You guys need to visit a college campus... In theory, under ideal conditions, a 25 year old chick isn't much worse than a 20 year old.

But very few girls uphold those ideal conditions. I think 19-21 is ideal sexually. If you value femininity or thinness highly, the range might be a little lower, eg 16-19, especially for American women, for whom it disappears very quickly. Of course, not recommending trawling for jailbait, just acknowledging reality. I've noticed that plenty of girls are very thin at 16, without being anorexic or unhealthy, and they put on mass as they age. Even if they work out a lot and keep the fat off, they still get bulkier. That naturally thin waifish figure is very hard to keep with age.

That delusion damage post was awesome. It's incredible how predictively valid that one graph is (makes predictions that are borne out by society).

Quote: (12-19-2011 01:02 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

That delusion damage post was awesome. It's incredible how predictively valid that one graph is (makes predictions that are borne out by society).

Well it goes by the (half the male age + plus 7 years) formula which I have esposed on here before.

It's spot on.

Quote: (12-19-2011 12:31 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

This explains it all

I think the delusion damage guy just rips off other bloggers and tries to pass it off as his own.

http://solomonreborn.wordpress.com/2011/...iage-zone/

Quote: (12-19-2011 02:04 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2011 12:31 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

This explains it all

I think the delusion damage guy just rips off other bloggers and tries to pass it off as his own.

http://solomonreborn.wordpress.com/2011/...iage-zone/

It's the same with a lot of manosphere blogs. Solomon was a god, I want him back.