rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice racket, if you can get it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/09/us/pol...ks.html?hp

It's because he cares so much about America.

How do you think Obama made his money? He was basically broke until "Dreams from my Father" started selling

Quote: (12-08-2011 03:18 PM)Brian Wrote:  

How do you think Obama made his money? He was basically broke until "Dreams from my Father" started selling

Stop being so partisan. Every political thread is going to be the same if you keep pitting it as an us vs them.

Newt is a typical Washington insider, in that he has no discernable skill aside from politics, so he has to take every possible opportunity to make some money now that he's out of government.

He is the typical anti-government guy who only knows how to profit from government.

Worth noting that Reagan was anti-government too, but he built up government more than a majority of the previous Presidents.

Newt's got plenty of personal cash. He made some dough after he got out of Congress.

Quote: (12-08-2011 03:27 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Newt's got plenty of personal cash. He made some dough after he got out of Congress.

Precisely the point. How did he make that money?

monetizing his contacts and power

Obama wrote two books before he was president. Gingrinch has been at it a lot longer. Not a fan of either.

All career politicians are pieces of shit. Anyone who trusts any of these charlatans are suckers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Newt is a sleaze. Typical D.C. backroom deal-maker. He's got no chance at the Republican ticket, he has to much baggage.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/201...heese.html