rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comprehensive list of places to pick up women

I was just over at the yoga forum and got this idea. Since women in bars and clubs put up their b-shield and have their picking just because of numbers. Lets make a comprehensive list of places/classes men are outnumbered by women (attractive women) by no less than 3:1.
I remember when I was in high school, I took a psychology class and there were 5 guys and like 30 girls = easy picking. I did the same in university to meet women taking those courses I knew would be loaded with women but now I'm done. So gentlemen, lets construct our list because we all know how women compete for men when there are multiple women around and one man.
-Yoga Class
-School classes (for those still in school) that involve no math (english, history, french, social sciences in general especially psychology and anthropology - stay away from physics if you want to see a pussy)
-Dance class (I'd imagine, try to go for a one where you can grind on her and where you can check out the class composition before you sign up so that you won't be partnered up with a man because of lack of numbers)
-Photographer of female models - I have no clue how to get into that role, but I'm sure it makes picking up hot women easier.

Health Food or Organic Food stores. The one I frequent is always packed with women. Especially at lunch time. They have a deli in the back with all organic fresh made sandwiches, potato salads etc.

That's where I get my Apple Cider Vinegar.

Team Nachos

Hmmm. lets try to focus on places where there are multiple opportunities to pick up girls. It is far easier, at least for me, to pick up 10 women from 1 class if I have 4 weeks than to pick up say 10 women as all complete random approaches. I don't know where you are, but in TO where I am located women are known for being difficult to pick up on a cold approach because of the cliquish culture (ie. I've had girls completely ignore me when I approached them like flat out ZERO interest and then later found out that we know someone in common drool all over me). I also notice than if you're in a class that meets over time you can just make good friends with 2-3 girls and the rest will literally start approaching you and picking you up. WAY easier than doing 10 cold approaches. Also toronto girls are known to be flaky too, and its impossible to flake on someone who you have mutual friends with and will see again - it just shows lack of common decency whereas flaking on some guy you met on the grocery is no big deal in girls minds here.

Ok so browsing the net I found some more
-adult learning classes-night - the ones that they advertise in your local activity guide that you get from your town/city every season/year. Includes those courses held at local community centre/school like Arts & Crafts
Cooking
Relationships or Communication Skills
Yoga or Pilates
Dance Instruction
Massage
-Organizations for a cause, This may be the best one because it is free and models are actually almost forced to go and do this shit because (I use to date a model - a non famous one though) they need it as like a resume filler if they want to have a chance of winning any competition. I noticed raising money for retarded/poor kids and anything to do with kids they like to be around followed by feeding the hungry in the 3rd world. So they won't be at the homeless shelter or doing any volunteering that involves much manual labour
-I've heard concerts, but never been to one so have no clue
-Also university/college lunch rooms. I remember how me and a friend could just get numbers all day, he was more outgoing than me, but it didn't matter because girls almost always go to lunch in 2s or more.
-And if you have the balls, male cheerleader

Quote: (12-04-2011 02:37 PM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

Ok so browsing the net I found some more
-adult learning classes-night - the ones that they advertise in your local activity guide that you get from your town/city every season/year. Includes those courses held at local community centre/school like Arts & Crafts
Cooking
Relationships or Communication Skills
Yoga or Pilates
Dance Instruction
Massage
-Organizations for a cause, This may be the best one because it is free and models are actually almost forced to go and do this shit because (I use to date a model - a non famous one though) they need it as like a resume filler if they want to have a chance of winning any competition. I noticed raising money for retarded/poor kids and anything to do with kids they like to be around followed by feeding the hungry in the 3rd world. So they won't be at the homeless shelter or doing any volunteering that involves much manual labour
-I've heard concerts, but never been to one so have no clue
-Also university/college lunch rooms. I remember how me and a friend could just get numbers all day, he was more outgoing than me, but it didn't matter because girls almost always go to lunch in 2s or more.
-And if you have the balls, male cheerleader

Thanks for your post. I agree. If someone likes to pick up girls, it's not necessary to go on pubs and nightclubs. Yes. There are bunch of women out there but you can also look around to see more. One can find a good girl right at the neighborhood, at the cafeteria, malls, or even down the road. It's not on the place. It's on how you approach a women. [Image: smile.gif]