rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel weird

I feel weird

So I'm seeing this Venezuelan chick and its been like 2 months. She has tight game for a 20 year old. She shit tests me and I pass (mostly really well though barely sometimes) and all but its still uncomfortable for me. A couple of years ago I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

In fact, I like that she does this to me, it keeps me on my toes and keeps my attraction for her.

Its weird though like my onitis for her is strong but I keep it at bay by seeing two girls on the side. Maybe laying 2 or 3 girls more will pull me from being 40% alpha and 60% beta to the other side where I truly feel like I'm in charge and I'm in control.

Its cool, I feel like I'm growing from this relationship but I still have thoughts of making her a LTR eventually though I really don't even know if she's down though she's always tells me she has a great time with me and is down to see me whenever I want, though I keep it a twice a week tops, her game keeps me on my toes so I'm unsure.

I know in the back of my mind its not a good idea and I still have alot of maturing to do and I know I should "marry the game" like the recent thread by Caligula says. But I still have this huge beta provider soul where I want to fall in love with a girl and have her fall in love with me and live life happily ever after in this fantasy world.

I don't even know what I want people to tell me, I just wanted to air my feelings to the forum.

I feel weird

Some things gotta be lived through.

Just because "intellectualy" you "understand" that you "shouldn't" LTR this girl doesn't mean that your feelings match that. You might have to go through an LTR to actually find out which is the best path for you. And it might not be this kinda path we discuss in the forum, who knows...

There are no cake recepies, and there is no point in being dogmatic.

I come from a background of long LTRs. I've been that way long enough, and went through the ups and downs of a monogamous lifestyle, the motions. After having "lived" that out, I realised, not intelectually, but felt, that my path for a deeper growth in this particular moment of my life was NOT to be stuck with one girl, LEARN how to play the field like a boss, grow independent, travel etc... but that is what makes sense for ME, in MY life, right NOW. I have no idea if that will change or not, but just by living things through that you find the answers for your own path.

Perhaps, if you take a less dogmatic stance, going for a LTR with this girl might be what you oughta be doing right now. Perhaps not. Things cannot be grasped only on a "theoretical" level, you gotta try it out in real life. And be open for change, always.

Being said that, may I just add... if you do go the LTR way, do so, but keep it light. Be aware that it might tire after a while. After some months, stop and ponder if it still feels right. You might be surprised that you miss the rush for new pussy, or you might be equally surprised that you don't! But you'll never know if you just "think" about things without actually experimenting them first hand, in your life.

Hope to have been of some help.

I feel weird

Damn good shit Amour.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I feel weird

all that matters is what you want.

I feel weird

One of the challenges that a guy who is naturally beta, but consciously uses alpha style tactics to score is during a LTR, when his natural tendency is to go beta again.

The biggest problem with this is that the girl didn't hook up with you when you were being beta, she hooked up with you when you were representing yourself as being alpha. Getting into a LTR is no time to rest. If you don't maintain that alpha mentality and behavior (which becomes much harder when you are not actively "hunting") and slip into full beta mode, at best she will drop you. At worst, she will completely crush you along the way.

I feel weird

Okay guys I think I'm going to go for it. She'll be gone for 2 and half months back home to Venezuela but when she gets back I'll keep seeing her and go ahead and do the whole falling in love and falling into LTR status if that's where it leads.

I won't fall into beta mode though, fuck that... I'll maintain it, and if I feel like I can't then I will have to break up. I'll keep it light.

I'm going to push some things on her though. She doesn't seem to be much of a cook and she isn't as submissive as I'd like so if I don't get those things down than I won't pull the trigger. I'm going to tell her that in the two months that she's back with her mom she has to learn how to cook some stuff up. So far we've cooked together at her place and I cooked for her something at my place and that just isn't going to cut it. She's going to have to really earn my ltr commitment.

There should be a section on the forum where we could post pics and have the community judge if we are dating up or down and only allow ourselves to get into an LTR if we date up....

I'm really glad there's a newbie section where I can post this guilt free.

I feel weird

Uuuuugggg. I should of never read this thread!

Mixx

I feel weird

Sorry Mixx.... lol

I feel weird

Quote: (12-06-2011 11:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

[Image: lol.gif]

Riker

You think too much man! You plan ahead too much!

You're saying you'll be in a LTR with her in 2.5 months time, and she'll have to cook etc etc... I have no idea who I'll be next week, even less so in 2 months time! Stick to the present, don't plan ahead so much! Again, you might change that view in 2.5 months time, you might find yet another girl, who knows...

Also, on the section to put photos and have we "judge"... Why care so much what anyone else thinks if you're dating up or down? "Allow" you to LTR??

The less you base your opinions on others, the more the answers you need come to you spontaneously.

When you see yourself thinking too much... BREATHE. DEEPLY.
And bring your attention to the present, that is where the guidence you need blooms spontaneously.

[Image: tard.gif]

(But yeah, now I'm curious how she looks... not sure how a Venezuelan might look)

I feel weird

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:13 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 11:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

[Image: lol.gif]

Riker

You think too much man! You plan ahead too much!

You're saying you'll be in a LTR with her in 2.5 months time, and she'll have to cook etc etc... I have no idea who I'll be next week, even less so in 2 months time! Stick to the present, don't plan ahead so much! Again, you might change that view in 2.5 months time, you might find yet another girl, who knows...

Also, on the section to put photos and have we "judge"... Why care so much what anyone else thinks if you're dating up or down? "Allow" you to LTR??

The less you base your opinions on others, the more the answers you need come to you spontaneously.

When you see yourself thinking too much... BREATHE. DEEPLY.
And bring your attention to the present, that is where the guidence you need blooms spontaneously.

[Image: tard.gif]

(But yeah, now I'm curious how she looks... not sure how a Venezuelan might look)

Ok ok.... breathe deeply, stick to the present, keep gaming....

As soon as I get a pic I'll send you one!