rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1st prostate exam...what a disaster.
st prostate exam...what a disaster.
I wanted to let you young bucks know, that one day, you too ,will have a man's finger prancing in your ass looking for..... whatever the hell they want to look for.

I went to a urologist today that was referred to me by my primary care physician .He requested that I get an early start on anything I may be predisposed to. I decided to take his advice, and get a DRE .I arrived at the office of the honorable Dr. Kyong , and as soon as I entered, I knew that this was going to be a bad day for me. First,the fat grease bucket looking bitch at the counter, was gnawing at a #2 pencil when she greeted me. I could tell she didn't want to be at work, and when she handed me the clipboard and the pen, she made no eye contact. I sat down, scanned the greeting area, and saw that the pictures were crooked, and the carpet had highway miles on it . After filling out my forms, I handed it back to the creature, sat back down, and continued to stare at the wretched decor in the office. Then , a second large beast, claiming to be an assistant, greeted me and instructed me to follow her to the waiting room. She recited her little script, and since I was already put off by the first slob, my answers were short, direct, and I could tell she was put off by it. She closed the door and told me that my doctor would be in shortly. Well, he certainly wasn't prompt, since by my timekeeping abilities, he was running 45 minutes behind .

As my doctor entered the room, I stood to greet him, and we shook hands. Now this is where it starts getting a little funky. I wanted to talk to him, but his answers were short, direct, and he had no room for any small talk at all. This is the first time I have ever felt a little uneasy about an exam, and I really needed a bit of comfort before having a man twirl his finger in my ass . This cocksucker had no bed side manners at all. I don't know if this is an "asian " thing, but this is the 3rd asian doctor I have had, who had the absolute same bedside manner. White doctors, will try to sell you the entire hospital when all you really need, is a stitch for a cut on your finger, and black doctors, will give you 2 aspirins, pray with you, although you were diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer. I'm an equal opportunity racist, so take it for what it's worth.

Anyhoo, Kwong, instructed me to drop my trousers, and assume a particular position. Again, no small talk. I unbuckled my belt slowly, and began humming a tune just to quench my discomfort. I had my back turned to him and I could hear this rattling sound coming from behind me. I really didn't want to turn around, but I couldn't help myself. He was rattling thru the drawer, and out popped the box of gloves and lube. My eyes were fixated on the gloves and I was thinking "Jesus, this can't be happening to me". He lubed the glove up and stood up from the chair. It felt like my Dad had just finished talking to me about being a delinquent and it was time to get a beatin'. I was instructed to bend over the bed and cock that ass up a bit. Again, no small talk. I did as I was told , but I had one eye pointing forward, and the other eye cocked sideways trying to gauge the entry. I really didn't know what to expect and before you know it, it seemed like both of my eyeballs came clean out of my skull . I muzzled a gasp , and instinctively clenched. "Loosen up", was all I heard. Again, no small talk, just directives. After prancing around in me for a bit, he pulled his finger out , took off the gloves, threw it in the trash, and sat back down. Meanwhile, I'm still cocked up with an ass full of lube,waiting for instructions. I decided to ask a question. "Are you done "? "Yes", he replies. Again, no small talk. I pulled my trousers up, buckled my belt, and stood looking out the window. I felt used. He scribbled up a few things on my chart, and gave me a box of tissue . That was nice. Do I get an engagement ring too? He instructed me to go clean up and give the form to the behemoth at the front desk. I went to the bathroom, pull my trousers back down, and cleaned up the excess lube while mumbling some shit I don't really remember at this point. I know I was mumbling, because I always mumble when I'm upset. I came out of the bathroom with a different spring in my step, but quickly straightened up and handed in my forms. I think the lube makes you want to walk funny, as you try to adjust to it moving around in you. The fat pig decided to make small talk, but I was having none of it.

I think I am going to have to reevaluate my doctors recommendations. I have taken two showers, and as I sit here, I still feel a bit strange. Your day will come too.
I'm hoping medical technology changes in the next 20 years

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Hey pusscrook, did the doctor have both his hands on your shoulders during the examination?

Fyi- Doctors don't have 3 thumbs. hahahahahaha.
My time is coming soon. I don't have coverage at the moment, but as soon as I do, I'm at that point in my life when I need to get this done. As humilitating as the test is, it's necessary. Maybe they can start getting nurses to give a handjob while the doctor is fucking around in a guy's ass. It'll take a guy's mind off of the fact that someone is playing around in his ass and make it more pleasurable, instead of a violation.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
You know really and truly, the fuck should have been treating me like a 1st class whore. I came in there with a very conservative dress code, and I spoke eloquently. Instead, the monkey fuck trashed my spirit with this poor treatment. Not even a fucking question about my life, my job, do I have a hobby, nothing. Just pull it down and take it. I swear , tomorrow my doctor will get more than an earful of this shit. The more I think about it, the worse it gets. Another thing I told him is to find out if Kwong is receptive to a particular numerical coding, so that I can get my customary pricing, and not have to dig into my insurance so deep. Kwong, made no mention of it. I need a fucking drink because the way how I feel right now, I might get banned if a motherfucker tries to manhandle me tonight in this forum . One manhandling session is enough .
So you paid a man to finger your asshole?

Just kidding. Sounds disturbing... Good I'm still young [Image: biggrin.gif]
Quote: (11-30-2011 09:26 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

You know really and truly, the fuck should have been treating me like a 1st class whore. I came in there with a very conservative dress code, and I spoke eloquently. Instead, the monkey fuck trashed my spirit with this poor treatment. Not even a fucking question about my life, my job, do I have a hobby, nothing. Just pull it down and take it. I swear , tomorrow my doctor will get more than an earful of this shit. The more I think about it, the worse it gets. Another thing I told him is to find out if Kwong is receptive to a particular numerical coding, so that I can get my customary pricing, and not have to dig into my insurance so deep. Kwong, made no mention of it. I need a fucking drink because the way how I feel right now, I might get banned if a motherfucker tries to manhandle me tonight in this forum . One manhandling session is enough .

Unfortunately, your complaint isn't unique. This is what more and more patients complain about, and on the flip side doctors feel like they have so many patients that they just need to get 'em in and out as quickly as possible, with no time for personal chit-chat. I do think part of it is attributed to the particular doctor's personality, but many of them will complain about being simply not having enough time to really sit down and know their patients. If more time were put in on PREVENTIVE medicine, fewer people would need more expensive surgeries/treatments after they get seriously ill. We could go on forever about what's wrong with the system, but that's for a different thread...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
I'm not so sure I'd want him to be making small talk just before he gets more intimate with my asshole then anyones ever been before...

Dr: So any hobbies
Me: A little homebrewing and furniture building, you?
*snap of rubber gloves*
Dr: Oh me, I'm a champion thumb wrestler
Me: Get the fuck out. Now.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men
You are a consumer, act like one. First, you should have walked out of that dumpster of a medical office once you saw the "pride" they/he/her take in their business. Fuck Dr. Wong and his sad excuse for a small business. Let him go back to China and try to make a living in the shit-hole that is the PRC. Secondly, send an email to your sad-sack-excuse-for-a-primary-care-physician and let him/her know that you are terminating your doctor/patient relationship and are profoundly disappointed with his/her lack of professional judgement as evidenced by the pathetic referral experience you enjoyed. These fucks work for you and the rest of us. We endure the highest medical costs in the world and have little to show for it, save for the highest paid doctors, richest insurance companies and most expensive hospitals on the planet. We have been conned by the American Medical Association, the Insurance lobby on capitol hill and the GOP who scare the stupid with bullshit like "death panels" as a consequence of meaningful health care reform.
Quote: (11-30-2011 10:07 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'm not so sure I'd want him to be making small talk just before he gets more intimate with my asshole then anyones ever been before...

Dr: So any hobbies
Me: A little homebrewing and furniture building, you?
*snap of rubber gloves*
Dr: Oh me, I'm a champion thumb wrestler
Me: Get the fuck out. Now.

It's more about discussing some medical/family history. Asking questions about what you do, possibly to assess certain affects on your health, and things of that nature.

Ugh. Had mine last year while I was under anesthesia. All I remember is the cramping when I came out. They inflate your colon to get a better look at it. Did OK, the guy in the bed next to me had to have a few polyps hacked out. Not something I'm looking forward to in the next 10 years, but it beats finding out you have colon cancer.
The fasting and all the "clean-out" stuff I had to take was worse.
I'll try to find a female urologist when the time comes.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
now you know how a whore feels after you fuck her in the ass ahahahhahaa, but seriously, i hope theres a better way in the future
Quote: (12-01-2011 12:59 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

now you know how a whore feels after you fuck her in the ass ahahahhahaa, but seriously, i hope theres a better way in the future

Well there's a big difference. Whores who love fucking in the ass, are receptive to this kind of abuse. Plus, I prep the ass for such abuse. I don't ram anything in there since I want her to repeat the process millions of times with me. I'm sure by the time you get around to doing this, the fucks would have created some machine to scan your inners, without you spreading your cheeks from east to west. I should sue for emotional trauma.
This is quite typical for asian doctors. Find a Jewish one.
Looks like 40 is the recommended age to get a first prostate exam.
I've had it done before. The first time it felt like medieval torture. It wasn't even 10 seconds long, yet felt like 10 minutes in there. I too felt like my eyeballs were going to pop out of my head. My first thought was how the hell do gays enjoy this shit??

The second time I got one, it wasn't all that terrible. Mainly because I built it up so much in my head from the prior experience.

For certain groups with a higher rate of prostate cancer, you'll get your finger treatment 10 years before everyone else.

Cant they do this shit with blood tests these days?

No one is sticking anything up my bum unless they buy me dinner first. I need to be wooed, not treated like a piece of meat thanks.
Quote: (12-06-2011 12:50 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

No one is sticking anything up my bum unless they buy me dinner first. I need to be wooed, not treated like a piece of meat thanks.

Do you like chicken or beef?

Seriously though, my first exam was at 28, by a Physicians Asst. that knew me. Im not ashamed for the finger. Most guys that fall to prostate cancer never got checked. By the time you find out out the hard way its too late. Swallow your pride and get it done.

Im surprised at the reaction of a simple test on the forum of players. I for one am secure enough in my sexuality to not let it bother me.
I need to do a right up on how /why you need to get your doctor to modify coding, and how to deal with not having any insurance. There is always a way to get things done if you know how to do it.
It could definitely be an asian doctor thing. Especially if he grew up in there and then moved to the west. Doctors in asia don't give a fuck about bedside manner, or even helping you understand your options for treatment or anything. They listen to you for a minute, then give you a prescription/instructions and you leave, and questions are highly frowned upon. Asian cultures teach that you aren't supposed to question someone who is higher socially than you are, and doctors consider themselves king shit. I hate asian doctors.
Quote: (12-06-2011 12:50 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

It's going the other direction actually. The FDA just recommended not to use PSA (a blood test) to screen for prostate cancer in healthy people anymore because the test is so nonspecific that the harm involved in working up all the false positives outweighs the benefit of catching prostate cancer.

Then again, digital rectal exam hasn't been shown to decrease prostate cancer mortality either. Maybe in a few years we'll either have better tests or just say "fuck it" and give up on trying to screen people.
I've had 4 colonoscopies ( 2 were in a month of each other since the first time failed) so far. Hopefully this isn't much worse than peeing out of your butt and feeling like your going to pop. Does it hurt a lot?