rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15 Finalists for "Miss Ass 2011" Brazil
5 Finalists for "Miss Ass 2011" Brazil
I was innocently toggling Yahoo Brasil when I run into this article:

http://br.omg.yahoo.com/fotos/as-15-fina...65665.html

The 15 finalists of "Miss Ass 2011", the supposedly top 15 asses out there...

Mind you, these girls look sluttier than the average Brazilian girl on the street, and I am posting this more as an example of the kind of creative outlay that Brazilian journalism throws at me while I check my mail than to actually sample you with Brazilian top asses.

(nevertheless, I guess the 3rd one is my favourite).

Enjoy.
Very Nice Bundas ........................

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
God I miss Brazil. I think I may have to return soon.

I like 8's ass the best.
jesus christ *takes out my brazilian anal dvd*
Quote: (11-30-2011 08:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

God I miss Brazil. I think I may have to return soon.

I like 8's ass the best.

#3 and #9 are both great too. Problem with #3 is that she's old.

#9 is my pick.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
I also miss Brasil tremendously. Can't wait to return there soon...
7 + 8 + 9

13 was nice too.
Some like it thick:

[Image: ScreenShot032_150754.jpg]

7, 6 , 8, 2
1,2,4 and 6 were great...with 2 being my absolute if I had to choose one. All of them have NICE asses, but with some I think the pose is making it look bigger and rounder than it really is. They should have them all pose again standing straight up, and see who REALLY has the goods...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
Everyone that has been to Brazil - how common are asses like this when you're just walking around and doing normal things? Pusscrook said he was in shock when he went to the beach lol.
Quote: (12-01-2011 04:17 PM)houston Wrote:  

Everyone that has been to Brazil - how common are asses like this when you're just walking around and doing normal things? Pusscrook said he was in shock when he went to the beach lol.

It is not uncommon, but it might not be as widespread as you might think it is. As I said, these girls bear a sluttier look than the average Brazilian girl you find around. It is no coincidence they apply to such "contest".
The best thing about them taking such pride in their fine Bundas is how much they love it getting attention.They expect it!

I haven't yet met a Brazilian chick I've bedded that shy'd away from her ass getting attention,quite the conttrary they've usually insisted.

Then you meet an hot Argentinian and it's a no go zone...funny how such close countries geographically can have such different outlooks from their females.

I wonder what it is that make Brasilieras this way inclined..I guess cause it's the main sexual attraction for women there not the breasts.

Here's another fine set ready for the World Cup.
Quote: (12-01-2011 05:06 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

It is not uncommon, but it might not be as widespread as you might think it is. As I said, these girls bear a sluttier look than the average Brazilian girl you find around. It is no coincidence they apply to such "contest".

Few months ago, I'm in a local Whole Foods, glance upon gawk at the best juiciest ass I've ever seen, with a slim upper body. I pass a couple black guys doing same. In the store, I "randomly" keep crossing paths with her, ahem. Get to the cashier, see her whip out a phone, and I start hearing... Portuguese.

The most memorable ass I've seen in America, and it's Brazilian... What are the odds...

The chick second from right in the soccer pic looks amazing - great smile, eyes, skinny arms, light skin, big ass, beautiful hair.
Quote: (12-02-2011 06:57 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2011 05:06 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Few months ago, I'm in a local Whole Foods, glance upon gawk at the best juiciest ass I've ever seen, with a slim upper body. I pass a couple black guys doing same. In the store, I "randomly" keep crossing paths with her, ahem. Get to the cashier, see her whip out a phone, and I start hearing... Portuguese.

The most memorable ass I've seen in America, and it's Brazilian... What are the odds...

The chick second from right in the soccer pic looks amazing - great smile, eyes, skinny arms, light skin, big ass, beautiful hair.

Exactly the same...this was at my job. when i get to 10 posts I'll post the picture of her ass.
google Sloggi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGyz5dnRvHE
Damn. Portuguese up next. Blonde girls with asses like that...unreal.
Number 4 is smokin'
Brazil's Miss Bumbum was featured in a documentary last night on Ch4 in the UK. Some great asses on display!

The presenter is Daisy Donovan, who I remember had a series about a decade ago about quirky aspects of modern life. Back then she was slim and attractive and open-minded. Now she is twice the size, bitchy and judgemental. She evidently had some big jealousy problems with the hot asses, haha!
7, 8, 9, 11.... 8 is the best I think. But these bodies aren't very exceptional for Croatia either.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Never been to Brazil so I don't know how representative they may be, but there are currently a bunch Brazilians in my town working for the resorts and for the most part they are not that attractive.

The EE's that were here in the past easily blew them away.
Quote: (11-30-2011 05:43 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I was innocently toggling Yahoo Brasil when I run into this article:

Yeah, we all know what you were "innocently toggling," Amour.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling