rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When do you tell a girl off?

When will you tell a girl off? If a girl did you wrong on a date? She told you she didn’t want to see you again after you just bought her a nice dinner? Or maybe after the 4th dinner she makes another excuse not to come back to your apt? Or after you spent $100, or maybe $200 or maybe more on her, and she tells you she doesn’t want to see you again? Do you tell her off or do you act “nice” because she may have a cute friend that you could date or she’ll tell a girl you are trying to pick up, that you are an asshole? Or you think in the future she'll change her mind and want to date you. What do you do? [Image: huh.gif]

Welcome to game, expect some heat because of this post.

Read Roosh's Bang, you'll get a lot of mileage out of it and most of the guys on this forum (if not all) will recommend it.

As for now, don't tell her off. I recommend just going cold (stop talking to her in ALL avenues). If she asks what happened, say something like "I don't respect people who take me for granted" with a deadpan, serious, 'this is how it is' feel. Then walk away.

Depriving a woman of your attention is the male trump card.

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:24 PM)Docter Wrote:  

Read Roosh's Bang, you'll get a lot of mileage out of it and most of the guys on this forum (if not all) will recommend it.

As for now, don't tell her off. I recommend just going cold (stop talking to her in ALL avenues). If she asks what happened, say something like "I don't respect people who take me for granted" with a deadpan, serious, 'this is how it is' feel. Then walk away.

Been wanting to sign up for ages, but this post made me do it pronto.

Telling a girl off is never a good idea. All they're going to do is twist it using their rationalizing systems. If anything it'll be the type of thing she'll talk to with her girlfriends and afterwards they'll laugh at you.

Cutting contact is the best way to get back at a women.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (11-30-2011 12:11 AM)NYJ Wrote:  

Been wanting to sign up for ages, but this post made me do it pronto.

Telling a girl off is never a good idea. All they're going to do is twist it using their rationalizing systems. If anything it'll be the type of thing she'll talk to with her girlfriends and afterwards they'll laugh at you.

This man speaks the truth, no contact, don't stoop to their level

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:18 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

When will you tell a girl off? If a girl did you wrong on a date? She told you she didn’t want to see you again after you just bought her a nice dinner? Or maybe after the 4th dinner she makes another excuse not to come back to your apt? Or after you spent $100, or maybe $200 or maybe more on her, and she tells you she doesn’t want to see you again? Do you tell her off or do you act “nice” because she may have a cute friend that you could date or she’ll tell a girl you are trying to pick up, that you are an asshole? Or you think in the future she'll change her mind and want to date you. What do you do? [Image: huh.gif]

[Image: 3LK6t.png]

I used to act nice telling myself it might get me some action from her friends down the line. Then I realised it was just an excuse I used to make myself feel better about not pushing hard enough.

If you're spending that kind of money on her up-front you're doing it wrong. Trawl through the archives.

You should be kissing by the second date, and pushing for the bang on the third. At the very latest.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote:Quote:

You should be kissing by the second date, and pushing for the bang on the third. At the very latest.

And that's if you're taking it slow! [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What others said is true. It is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS to argue with a woman, try to change her opinion or impress morality or reason on her. If she did you wrong, just cut off contact, don't dream about speeches that will hurt her or make her love you. I learned this the hard way as well.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-30-2011 02:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yes, absolutely no reason not to push for the bang on the first date [Image: tard.gif]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (11-30-2011 02:26 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2011 02:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yes, absolutely no reason not to push for the bang on the first date [Image: tard.gif]
I always push for the bang as early as possible. I look at it as, if they are not kissing you something is wrong. Either they don't like you or they are frigid. Either way it is no good for you, and they should be dropped! 95% of the girls I banged were in the first 3 dates. Either she is hot or she is not!
-
My question is do you ever tell a girl off? I've always never told girls off except for this one time, but I thought she deserved it.

I generally try to avoid confrontation.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-30-2011 12:11 AM)NYJ Wrote:  

These men speak the truth. I have an ex gf that has been in contact and she's angry and close minded to her beliefs about me, she freaked out the day before, I went silent on her, no contact, she tried to call next day I didnt answer, she's moving so she sent a text saying she needed spare keys and to give me stuff, I told her to leave my stuff with whoever and give me their # I'll get it from them and give them her keys or send them to an address of her choosing...she freaked out, instead of going silent or making one statement and leaving it at that, I told her Im done talking, blah blah lack of understanding Im out...then all the female ammo comes out, I know it's coming and it became a constant evading of defensiveness but still engaging (they always give you just enough of an angle for you to engage...ie Hope of resolution) then I got to a point as I didn't care anyway and I was seeing where this would go and tried to crash that plane into a bridge but that didn't work and it's right back to square one.

Just cut them off, don't reward negative behavior. Or say a statment or two and walk. Do not engage them in their emotional rationalizing battlefield. You'll never win, they'll never logically agree and if by chance you win an argument (they admit utter defeat) you'll still lose. Change her mood not her mind if you have to.

Quote: (11-30-2011 08:15 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

your time > her feelings.

I must learn the ways of being succinct.

Women are manipulators and instigators. They gain power from getting reactions out of you. They're powered by arguments with men. Getting you to argue makes her feel intellectually and emotionally superior to you. By not arguing, or even appearing annoyed, you cause her great frustration and confusion. If done properly, you can actually cause a trick's head to explode. I've seen it happen.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Most times when I have "told a girl off", they have become submissive and apologetic. One crazy Latina wouldn't stop calling me after I told her to go fuck herself. Afterwards, she told me that she loves when guys "put her in her place".

I do it calmly in a matter-of-fact sort of way when they disrespect me. I'm surprised how well it works.

Quote: (12-01-2011 01:23 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Most times when I have "told a girl off", they have become submissive and apologetic. One crazy Latina wouldn't stop calling me after I told her to go fuck herself. Afterwards, she told me that she loves when guys "put her in her place".

I do it calmly in a matter-of-fact sort of way when they disrespect me. I'm surprised how well it works.

What's the power dynamic when you do this? I'm assuming you have hand in the relationship, which is why it works.

The OP is using it as a last measure, when he's lost his power. Probably not going to yield the same result.

Never tell a girl off, you're wasting your breath and giving them EXACTLY what they want

My ex used to flip her shit when I gave the silent treatment, her head would look like it was about to splode' trying to figure out why I wasn't engaging

yeah like others stated, silent treatment works best here......your not making yourself look good by telling them off, sometimes they do have another hot gf in the inner social circle that may be the recommendation she is looking for and will get you laid.

What I like to do is simply go cold....cut off all ties for a while (few weeks) , if she doesn't come after you very hard....then just blow her off, now your showing higher value and she likes this....if shes attracted to you, you may get laid

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:18 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

-Tell a girl off whenever you feel like it, don't care what she thinks
-If a girl insulted me like that, forget girl, if anyone did that to me after I paid $100, I'd tell her off so bad, I'd throw my wine right in her face and tell her to kiss my butt
-Unless you are insanely in love with this friend - well I don't know why you haven't already made your move on the friend, but girls like to CB, if she thinks she is too good for you she probably won't pass you on to her friend if you get my drift.
-Its not 1960, you can't change women's mind like you use to, they have their idea of what they want, and for anything under 30 forget it, there is no winning them over like in the old days. It is only possible to win over a girl if your an attractive man but have a scum bag personality because you show her your not a scum bag then she will be willing to go with you. You are clearly not a scum bag because you seem to be nice so forget it move on
-Never work hard to get a woman, in my experience if a girl is into you she will be more than glad to do 50%+. In fact the best girl friends you'll ever have are the ones willing to do majority of the work because they appreciate you more (which is why they are willing to do more work). You should never have to pay for sex or offer any kind of gift, any girl doing that is not really into you.