rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average age of guys involved in game

Just curious as to what the general age group is for those of us who TRULY believe in and live a "roosh-like" lifestyle. What age you started to see "the light", and what was the determining factor or switch that turned you onto it. I'll start:

28 yrs old
Saw the light at - 25-26 yrs old

Determining factor: Dated a smoking hot chick for 6 yrs, broke up w/ her because I always envied guys who employed game and lived a much cleaner lifestyle (no nagging, chore arguing, "why aren't you home yet" etc). Also the thought of being w/ the same woman for the next 60+ years made my stomach turn

I started at age 17, a fairly young age. I'm 18 right now.

you mean a player lifestyle? well i went out alot 17-18 and i met alot of girls
in that period of my life after i turned 19 and got into college i lost all my party friends
and i rarely went out, i just turned 20 and im trying to get back to where used to be

what turned me on to the game is that you dont have to play the game
to get played, i wanted something serious but i saw people making moves
around me, girls cheating on me, friends using me, so i decided to pursue
this lifestyle to go out and enjoy life to the fullest, and throw it at their face !!

Started after i got burned at the cross by a girl i had a crush on at 24. I'm 29 now, i had a time machine i'd go back and teach my 12yr old self game.
Within my 1st 4 months of taking this stuff seriously i went from 1 flag to 6 flags. So I'm definitely a true believer of game.

27 now (28 next month), started around 22-23, should have started in high school.

I'd say as a mean that the average age for guys trying to learn game is about 20-37.

I discovered roosh's website when I was 15 working in NYC and wanted to find out how to take girls home from clubs (at least get into clubs) or get girls on dates. I'd just gotten handed my first harsh rejection, as I gave her too much attention and had no awareness of game. Racked up 2 bangs, one of which was revenge pump and dump on that same chick, and built up a lot of prospects. Didn't join the forum until later, and in all my time in the gameosphere I've never told any close friends about roosh or the forum, only people I've met while traveling.

21 or 22, I think. I've experienced a whole lot since getting into the game and I think it's just the beginning.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

i dont remember how i started but the first thing i ever read was roissy's blog and it just made sense. i started reading similar blogs and ended up here. I started at 19 (this suummer) after i ended a 2 year LTR. I think i began learning/practicing game in order to make my interactions with women more efficient and to improve myself. As for the player lifestyle it sounds good on paper, but I've never really been in the "real world" but i know when I've been working 40hr/week at a manual labour job between semesters at school I hated it and wanted more. More excitement, more value.

I never knew there was a community devoted to the game up until a few months ago. I'm 22.
I just got out of a 2 year relationship a few months ago (on and off) and needed some inspiration to get back in the field after she cut it off with me.
Of course, after one month of getting serious with my game, she tries to get back together with me and I called her a bitch and told her to fuck off.
Maybe I have issues. haha. Oh well. I'm young I don't need some chick tying me down!

In college, I had no concept of game. I could get numbers and make-outs but i usually left it to chance and never really had a strategy. At 22, after graduating college a few years ago, I realized the pussy didnt come so easy in the big city as with living in a college town. After stumbling upon Roosh's site, I realized that there were tactics that I needed to actively employ in order to get the pussy. I went through a 2 1/2 dry spell mired with pussy lockdowns where bitches would stop me at the panties; only to break the spell a month ago with actual penetration. I am 25 now and will never let a dry spell of that proportion happen again. I'll pay a whore if I go 6 months again.

I found Roosh's blog at 17, things started making sense at 18.

I'm 19 now.

I started reading roosh and roissy at 15, I'm 17 now. I'm happy im starting in high school, these girls are so predictable it's not even funny.

My first trip to Brazil at 25 was transformational. It forever changed my understanding of women.

Glad to see a lot of guys starting young (I got in when I was 21).

My brother is 15 but I already talk to him about the basics. He knows that you have to tease girls and not do favors for them. Once he turns into a senior in high school I'll start help him lose his virginity if he hasn't already.

Early to mid 20s for me. Before the red pill, I was more interested in learning to become more social.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-29-2011 08:06 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

My first trip to Brazil at 25 was transformational. It forever changed my understanding of women.

Very interesting. Care to elaborate?

Quote: (11-29-2011 08:15 PM)flashbang Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 08:06 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Very interesting. Care to elaborate?

Brazil exposed me to another universe, literally. The acknowledgement I received from women down there, the affection, it was a totally different paradigm from what I was accustomed to in the US. I had been a student of game since college, but the Brazil trip really addressed some issues I was dealing with during the transition into adulthood as a black professional (post-college). The following review discusses a book that I bought shortly after that trip, which sums up what that trip did for me--though I violently disagree with the premise that this trend is a "problem."

http://newsblaze.com/story/2008040111443...story.html

Turned 17 recently. First read The Game a couple years ago but didn't get involved until this year.

I think most of the OG's are holding back on this thread, ages are much younger than I'd expect thus far

I'm almost 50.

I become aware of Game (I call it Charisma) a few years back and only in the past two years have I been working it more effectively.

You damned kids, get off my lawn!

started at 23

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I found out at 19 but didn't really apply it much till 21-22. 25 now and just now feeling like I'm getting somewhere.

22 now, stumbled onto Roissy about a year ago, and from there Roosh, VK, G, etc. It all simply made sense, and while I wasn't in a terrible situation or entirely gameless at the time, I wanted more and I most definitely do not have any complaints.

I am 25 but i dont think i ''entered'' the game at a certain age. I have always been a playboy since i was child but as i get older i just get to fuck more and more.

The first time i even heard about game and starting learning it was when i was 33 years old. Im 35 in a few weeks, had 52 bangs in between.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.