rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2-sets, no wingman
-sets, no wingman
As I travel a lot, I meet a lot of girls on the tourist route traveling together in a pair. The problem is they tend to stick together like glue. I don't have a wingman and am not particularly interested in adopting one. Using impromptu wings hasn't been successful for me.

Any ideas? The issue here is logistics.

Also, I mostly do day game.
-sets, no wingman
In cordoba I met two girls on the street and we became really good friends. I hooked up with the sister of one of them and they would go out at night with me and wing me really well to try and get other girls. Maybe it seems like too big of an investment but it can definitely pay off.
-sets, no wingman
Become friends with both. Roll 3 deep to the next stop. Use the 2 girls for social proof. Then grab another girl.

Also, often one girl will have a boyfriend that she won't cheat on. If your'e cute and your game is tight, then that girl will encourage the other girl to kick it with you.
-sets, no wingman
Quote: (11-17-2011 01:06 PM)Visitor Wrote:  

Also, I mostly do day game.

But you transition them to night, right? Because if you're trying to isolate out of a 2-set to get a day close, well, good luck.

But if you get them out at night, find out where they're staying and get them to a venue that has easy logistics for the non-target to get back safely alone. Half your battle is won right there.
-sets, no wingman
Just go into it.

Two sets are my favourite kind of sets. They are just easier to play than single sets, and easier to come by. If you spend all night waiting for a single chick, most of the times you will go back empty handed.

Just walk up to the, be friendly, and aknowledge the friend without giving her too much attention that she thinks you are hitting on her, neither too little that she gets bored and starts to block you. If you play this right, she will become your wingman, and even coax your girl into going to bed with you.

Best case scenario, you get a threesome. At the very least, you make a couple new good looking girl friends.
-sets, no wingman
Quote: (11-21-2011 05:18 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Just go into it.

Two sets are my favourite kind of sets. They are just easier to play than single sets, and easier to come by. If you spend all night waiting for a single chick, most of the times you will go back empty handed.

Just walk up to the, be friendly, and aknowledge the friend without giving her too much attention that she thinks you are hitting on her, neither too little that she gets bored and starts to block you. If you play this right, she will become your wingman, and even coax your girl into going to bed with you.

Best case scenario, you get a threesome. At the very least, you make a couple new good looking girl friends.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Two-sets are my favorite. I see a two-set and I approach immediately, before another guy gets in.

There are two kinds of two-sets:

1. The two-set of hot-girl/ugly-girl. These almost never end well. They will cockblock for each other.

2. Girls close in value. Like one girl being a 6 and the other being a 7. One girl will usually be in a relationship, the other girl will be single. Find the single girl and you're in! Just play a few jokes to the other girl to keep her interested in you, and kino the fuck out of the single girl. Out of my night-game lays, 2/3's belong to this group.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
-sets, no wingman
talk to both but give your target 60pct of attention. if you don't focus mostly on her, it won't make any sense for you to exchange numbers. but if you ignore the friend, your target will worry about her being left out and won't be responsive to you.

the main reason why girls cockblock is because they think you are trying to take their friends attention away. if you make it clear that's not your intention you won't run into as many problems from her friends.