rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Food Court Game

Food Court Game

For those of us working or spending time in the wintery northern cities, being polished in food court game in the financial district concourse is a key asset to our arsenal:

Let's talk in order of Where, Who, When, and How.

Let's begin with Where (Location):

Financial District Food courts, usually underground in the core of this city, but I'm sure there are many in most north east cities too. I'm speaking for Toronto; I'm sure Chicago, NYC, Boston, etc...All have them.

When: Time of Day

Lunch, usually from 12-2pm

Who:

Financial Sector girls, bank tellers, executive assistants (secretaries), lawyers, scratch all that, any pretty skirt basically. But we're talking about more professional oriented women.

And now for the tough part, How:

How to approach? I find that striking up conversations during lunch is best done around lines waiting to be served, placing self next to target in the food court, girls working at stores lining the concourse (jewelry, massage, health/vitamin stores, etc), and around open market stands.

Problems to look for:

-Lizards usually aren't alone, and the ones that are I usually find are either waiting for someone, or rushing back to the office.

-Being that guy: the food court crowd after a while ends up being 'regulars', who work in the area. So subtly is necessary.

-Your own crowd, I find that when I'm walking with co-workers, chasing tail is not welcomed with enthusiasm, by men or women.

-Rolling dolo works best, but walking around alone for long periods in the concourse is usually perceived awkwardly by targets.

Advantages:

Lizards everywhere. And they look good. Basic Roosh Day game can be applied. Coffee Shops are abundant. Tut's Al Fresco game can work well on those venues, with the appropriate dress code.

Looking for some feedback and tips on what seasoned players, and beginners alike do to tackle this scenario.

Food Court Game

I was in a foodcourt today at lunchtime and it was chock-a-block full of skirt.
Sadly, being dressed in a bright orange high-vis shirt, workboots, and covered in grime was not gonna work for me, nor was having 5 of my super beta workmates all dressed in identical shirts obviously perving on every women in the joint.

I definitely noticed all the women eating by themselves though, and at a guess i would say at least %80 looked approachable.
It was mad busy, so being forced to share a table with one of them would be such an easy entrance......

Food Court Game

I would just ask them if you can sit down to eat with them. They are by themselves, might as well go direct.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.