rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"black women are 50% more likely to reach orgasm than white women"

http://www.lustability.com/facts.php

I saw this quote here and put it to the playas;is this true? My experience with the snow hoes is limited and the few I screwed were certainly freakier,and less bitch shielded and they were on holiday,so that experience is probably beyond the scope of this research. In this country we have a high percentage of passive aggressive starfish and Magic Pussy Syndrome sufferers,though I think the study pertains to the US.

Everyone chip in with the psycho sexual observations that make roosh so much fun!

I would have to agree with this. It seems to me that black girls are more comfortable with their bodies and while white girls worry more about what you are thinking about them more. I think that black girls and Puerto Ricans are better fucks. Most black girls have told me that they don't bother with white guys because their girlfriends have told them it wasn't worth it and they will be dissapointed.

Some white girls have to have everthing perfect to come no matter how much skill you have. When I run into this I think ...Oh no not another one what's going to distract this one? A bird chirp? A harley going down the street four blocks away? What? You never have this problem with black girls...Their all about Oh sit! Oh Sit! Work Dat booty Yea!

Even as far back as when I was 16 I could remember banging black and PR girls who wanted to satisfied while the white girls would mostly lay there.

Quote: (11-16-2011 10:42 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would have to agree with this. It seems to me that black girls are more comfortable with their bodies and while white girls worry more about what you are thinking about them more. I think that black girls and Puerto Ricans are better fucks. Most black girls have told me that they don't bother with white guys because their girlfriends have told them it wasn't worth it and they will be dissapointed.

Some white girls have to have everthing perfect to come no matter how much skill you have. When I run into this I think ...Oh no not another one what's going to distract this one? A bird chirp? A harley going down the street four blocks away? What? You never have this problem with black girls...Their all about Oh sit! Oh Sit! Work Dat booty Yea!

Even as far back as when I was 16 I could remember banging black and PR girls who wanted to satisfied while the white girls would mostly lay there.

Break it down. Were the blacks hoes of the same economic strata and therefore similar upbringing? Were they the same middle,upper class college type? (Btw,most blacks are actually at this level,contrary to the stereotype ) In your opinion why are the snow bunnies so pathologically frigid?

Every black girl I've been with got naked with no problems and was into the sex quite a bit. I remember I kept telling one girl to chill because she was riding me so good and I couldn't hold my nut in

Quote: (11-17-2011 04:07 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Break it down. Were the blacks hoes of the same economic strata and therefore similar upbringing? Were they the same middle,upper class college type? (Btw,most blacks are actually at this level,contrary to the stereotype ) In your opinion why are the snow bunnies so pathologically frigid?
I'm talking about over the last 25 years. The last one a couple weeks ago is from Atlantic city but lives down the road from me. She sings Kareoke and makes money doing it and has talked about a threesome. That's about all I know about her. I'm 42 and really don't care what economic stata or if or where anyone went to college.

The one before that was a preachers daughter. We dated for a while and she was hot enough to sport at the mall and turn heads. I saw her yesterday at the gas station and she looked like she just swallowed a whole bottle of Roxies and gained almost 20lbs. I was shocked.

I never said the snow bunnies were frigid. What I was trying to say is some of them have a hard time letting go..

Why am I telling you about this anyway? You're a black guy right?

"Were they the same middle,upper class college type? (Btw,most blacks are actually at this level,contrary to the stereotype ) "

What? Where do you live? You think most blacks are middle/upperclass college type?

It's because 50% more black women are sleeping with white men. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-16-2011 03:27 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

http://www.lustability.com/facts.php

I saw this quote here and put it to the playas;is this true? My experience with the snow hoes is limited and the few I screwed were certainly freakier,and less bitch shielded and they were on holiday,so that experience is probably beyond the scope of this research. In this country we have a high percentage of passive aggressive starfish and Magic Pussy Syndrome sufferers,though I think the study pertains to the US.

Like others said, it probably has it do with black women being less frigid and insecure than white women, and perhaps it's also because black men are perceived as better lovers.

Again with the fucking racism and double standards.

Snow hoes? From a dude called AfroNoob?

If some fuckwit came in here with the name "Cawcayshen" and asked if it was true that the "black boar whores" orgasm more often, everyone would have shat their pants and called the guy a racist dick. How the hell is that shit not called out? The levels of casual racism on this forum have gone beyond disgusting and the obsession with race is beyond sad. It is typically coming from one group here all the time too.

THE BROTHERS

Its reaching the point where we cant go a fucking a day without some useless dickhead having to draw race into every discussion.

Cut this shit out for fucks sake. Enough is enough already.

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:12 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Again with the fucking racism and double standards.

Snow hoes? From a dude called AfroNoob?

If some fuckwit came in here with the name "Cawcayshen" and asked if it was true that the "black boar whores" orgasm more often, everyone would have shat their pants and called the guy a racist dick. How the hell is that shit not called out? The levels of casual racism on this forum have gone beyond disgusting and the obsession with race is beyond sad. It is typically coming from one group here all the time too.

THE BROTHERS

Its reaching the point where we cant go a fucking a day without some useless dickhead having to draw race into every discussion.

Cut this shit out for fucks sake. Enough is enough already.

Do you really see it that way? Thread after thread piles on blacks here, and anything negative written about blacks seems to get near universal agreement, and is seen as certified truth. How blacks are at the bottom of the totem pole with regards to looks. An opportunity to disparage blacks is rarely passed on. And "THE BROTHERS" swallow it. I agree that race generally can't be discussed intelligently on the internet without flaming and name calling, it's a bit much to say that it's coming from one group here. You encountered a term that offended you, but blacks on the internet take this CONSTANTLY. And in general, women of all kinds are referred to as whores, hoes, bitches, cunts, tricks, etc. etc. on this blog. I've seen "black bitches" more than once on this forum, so I'm wondering if you called THAT out. I've definitely seen and heard white women referred to as "snow bunnies" in certain circles. Blacks and black women are called far worse. I'd love to see the stereotyping and overall ignorant and/or hateful bullshit cease, but I think you should know that's asking a lot. If you feel that strongly, appeal to Roosh to kill all the race threads, but it's a bit much to point fingers.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

How can you seriously believe that utter horseshit!!!!

The vast majority of race related discussions on this forum are started by black posters. The vast majority of discussions where race is brought into the equation are started by black posters. We cannot seem to go a day without one of the brothers talking about race, complaining about race or asking if race is going to be an issue. This is not the way I see it, look at the fucking forum for Christs sake.

The expectation that Roosh should have to police this crap is retarded.

There is a substantial difference between calling a white woman a "white bitch" and calling a white woman a "snow hoe". If you cannot see the difference between the two your head is up your arse. Yet again, a white guy just mentioning the bitch is "black" is considered racist, yet the expectation is that no one has the right to be upset if the brothers shout their mouths off using casual racism as they move through their day. We need to accept this as they feel they were wronged last week Tuesday afternoon. Its almost as if you feel entitled to be a racist yourself!

I do not give a continental fuck if you encounter this shit on the web or what you have to put up with. If you cannot set the example and refrain from doing the same thing you have ZERO RIGHT to ask you be treated with some level of respect

Got that?

Suggesting that blacks are under siege on this forum is a complete and utter fabrication you are using in an attempt to defend the indefensible. Calling white women "snow hoes" is disparaging, its racist and its downright offensive. When it comes from the peanut gallery who would decry injustice and disgust if the shoe was on the other foot makes it even more intolerable.

I think I speak for the majority of posters here who are downright sick of seeing this crap on an almost daily basis now. Enough is enough already.

Quote:WhitePlaya Wrote:

"black women have 50% more free testosterone than white women"

I saw this quote here and put it to the playas;is this true? My experience with the tarred sluts is limited and the few I screwed were certainly freakier,being far more cock hungry it may seem, so that experience is probably beyond the scope of this research. In this country we have a high percentage of single black mothers who are really hungry for cock and a man with a wallet though it seems. Which means with the high testosterone they will be quick to fuck. Is it fair to say that all black women have higher sex drive and are whores, or is this more of a US thing?"

Do you find what I just wrote offensive by any chance?

Quote: (11-18-2011 01:20 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

How can you seriously believe that utter horseshit!!!!

The vast majority of race related discussions on this forum are started by black posters. The vast majority of discussions where race is brought into the equation are started by black posters. We cannot seem to go a day without one of the brothers talking about race, complaining about race or asking if race is going to be an issue. This is not the way I see it, look at the fucking forum for Christs sake.

The expectation that Roosh should have to police this crap is retarded.

There is a substantial difference between calling a white woman a "white bitch" and calling a white woman a "snow hoe". If you cannot see the difference between the two your head is up your arse. Yet again, a white guy just mentioning the bitch is "black" is considered racist, yet the expectation is that no one has the right to be upset if the brothers shout their mouths off using casual racism as they move through their day. We need to accept this as they feel they were wronged last week Tuesday afternoon. Its almost as if you feel entitled to be a racist yourself!

I do not give a continental fuck if you encounter this shit on the web or what you have to put up with. If you cannot set the example and refrain from doing the same thing you have ZERO RIGHT to ask you be treated with some level of respect

Got that?

Suggesting that blacks are under siege on this forum is a complete and utter fabrication you are using in an attempt to defend the indefensible. Calling white women "snow hoes" is disparaging, its racist and its downright offensive. When it comes from the peanut gallery who would decry injustice and disgust if the shoe was on the other foot makes it even more intolerable.

I think I speak for the majority of posters here who are downright sick of seeing this crap on an almost daily basis now. Enough is enough already.

Harry...the mere mention or discussion of race is not in itself racist. The fact that someone black starts a threat to discuss an issue of race isn't racist. You seem to simply have a problem with the subject in and of itself. Also, you seem to believe the country, and the world treats us all the same, regardless of race. If a black guy asks about race relations in a certain country, well...he perhaps feels he has a cause for concern. He might need to ask about another poster's experience. I don't see why race discussed in that context is bothersome for you.

Regardless of who starts the thread, black guys aren't speaking about other blacks in a disparaging fashion - white guys occasionally do though. You appear to be saying that's never happened here. And it's interesting for you to say you don't give a fuck what's written anywhere else on the web that blacks might find insulting, but it's only a problem for you here. Hell, there are links to other blogs where it's even worse at times. I don't disagree that the race flaming is tiresome, but you're acting like a victim, and insinuating that whites are continually under attack here. That's not the case. I'm sure you've seen instances on this blog where a white guy wrote disparagingly about someone of another race, yet didn't unleash the tirade you did here. Or is it somehow worse when a black insults a white woman? Trust me, if that's the case I know EXACTLY how you feel, as black woman get insulted constantly. If you deny that, you're not being sincere. Hell...Roosh did a post called something like "The Totem of Race Attractiveness." Did you call Roosh out on that? Probably not. That's my point. It's all about context. It can be racial without being racist. And frankly, your distinction between bitch and hoe (and purely in the context of white women) is hardly a universal standard. You've made a personal distinction between the two, and one bothers you more than the other. Both words in that context are inflammatory. When a black guy calls out someone on something racist, guess what? He's playing the race card. Acting like a victim. Whining. I'm ALL for respect among men here, but this reverse racism argument is out of proportion, because white guys routinely speak disparagingly of blacks, and I don't see white guys calling it out. I personally don't use racial slurs. I don't write them, and I don't use them in my everyday speech. I've had them directed at me in REAL life. If you want to talk about setting an example, you have to speak up when someone else is being disparaged, not just YOUR people. If you're unwilling to do that, it's just noise. Or you can simply not engage in threads discussing the subject. That's what I do.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I don't think it's black girls, I think it's more about bitches who can't let go. Black women aren't typically as professional/frigid/self-obsessed, and hence enjoy themselves; the perception of standards for the average black guy on weight probably doesn't hurt with their self-esteem either. Less inhibitions; might be why drunk girls seem to get off more (maybe that's just with me).

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:00 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Harry...the mere mention or discussion of race is not in itself racist. The fact that someone black starts a threat to discuss an issue of race isn't racist. You seem to simply have a problem with the subject in and of itself. Also, you seem to believe the country, and the world treats us all the same, regardless of race. If a black guy asks about race relations in a certain country, well...he perhaps feels he has a cause for concern. He might need to ask about another poster's experience. I don't see why race discussed in that context is bothersome for you.

Regardless of who starts the thread, black guys aren't speaking about other blacks in a disparaging fashion - white guys occasionally do though. You appear to be saying that's never happened here. And it's interesting for you to say you don't give a fuck what's written anywhere else on the web that blacks might find insulting, but it's only a problem for you here. Hell, there are links to other blogs where it's even worse at times. I don't disagree that the race flaming is tiresome, but you're acting like a victim, and insinuating that whites are continually under attack here. That's not the case. I'm sure you've seen instances on this blog where a white guy wrote disparagingly about someone of another race, yet didn't unleash the tirade you did here. Or is it somehow worse when a black insults a white woman? Trust me, if that's the case I know EXACTLY how you feel, as black woman get insulted constantly. If you deny that, you're not being sincere. Hell...Roosh did a post called something like "The Totem of Race Attractiveness." Did you call Roosh out on that? Probably not. That's my point. It's all about context. It can be racial without being racist. And frankly, your distinction between bitch and hoe (and purely in the context of white women) is hardly a universal standard. You've made a personal distinction between the two, and one bothers you more than the other. Both words in that context are inflammatory. When a black guy calls out someone on something racist, guess what? He's playing the race card. Acting like a victim. Whining. I'm ALL for respect among men here, but this reverse racism argument is out of proportion, because white guys routinely speak disparagingly of blacks, and I don't see white guys calling it out. I personally don't use racial slurs. I don't write them, and I don't use them in my everyday speech. I've had them directed at me in REAL life. If you want to talk about setting an example, you have to speak up when someone else is being disparaged, not just YOUR people. If you're unwilling to do that, it's just noise. Or you can simply not engage in threads discussing the subject. That's what I do.

The sheer hypocrisy of your mentality, one that seems to be shared by a few, is nothing short of infuriating.

The high levels of casual racism on this forum are palpable. You are trying to justify and excuse this racism as acceptable because racism on the internet exists as a whole? There is a substantial difference between what happens on other fucking websites and what happens here. You are basically saying that because Stormfront exists and because I am not campaigning against Stormfront I am now in no position to take offense to racist fucks perpetuating double standards on this forum. You are saying that because Stormfront exists, you are now entitled to act like a racist fool on this forum.

A retard called "AfroNoob" starts a race related thread where he racially disparages white women and we do not hear a peep from anyone. Yet the first opportunity the same group gets to cry racism you can bet your bottom dollar they would take it.

And you cite examples where you have had to suffer racism as justification for this shit. I have yet to see anything near the levels of race related discussion from white or asian posters here, not to mention the complete lie about white posters passing unacceptable comments aimed at black posters here as common.

You want an answer to the original question that maintains the tone, racism and scientific backing for the question?

No problem my good man, no problem at all. Lets keep this in the spirit of the thread and see how long it lasts before one of you black panther buddies has a problem with it:

The reason why white women have fewer orgasms is because they have a slightly different physiology. Jungle whores have higher levels of testosterone. Its why their features are so masculine and why their sex drives are so much higher too. Its why they cheat more, fuck more and tend to get knocked up by the revolving turnstiles of alphas she spreads her legs for. Its not that white women are "psychologically frigid" as that most eloquent of posters Afronoob puts it, its that they are physiologically different in that they have less testosterone.

Asians have less testosterone than Caucasians, and orgasm even less frequently.

Is this a discussion you would like to continue? Is this really acceptable? I mean the tone of it is exactly the same, the snow hoe/jungle whore comment is nothing to be upset about and its based on scientific reality and evolutionary biology.

Let me know if you would like to continue or if what I posted offends anyone. Ill be surprised if it does, it was posted in the spirit of this thread and we have yet to see complaint from anyone just yet. After all, its quite acceptable to be calling white women snow hoes, Ill be sure to add jungle whores to my repertoire so we can keep this shit street.

Sorry for the over reaction.

Gotta hit eastern europe mainly slavic coutries to increase your ratios fellas. Uninhibited openess and confidence in sexually freedom from my experience. Montenegro. Macedonia, serbia but be patient butvthe women will blow your mind. Dimes 9 out of 10. And an add on budapest hungary

Is it possibly mildly remotely racist? Who cares?

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:40 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:00 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The sheer hypocrisy of your mentality, one that seems to be shared by a few, is nothing short of infuriating.

The high levels of casual racism on this forum are palpable. You are trying to justify and excuse this racism as acceptable because racism on the internet exists as a whole? There is a substantial difference between what happens on other fucking websites and what happens here. You are basically saying that because Stormfront exists and because I am not campaigning against Stormfront I am now in no position to take offense to racist fucks perpetuating double standards on this forum. You are saying that because Stormfront exists, you are now entitled to act like a racist fool on this forum.

A retard called "AfroNoob" starts a race related thread where he racially disparages white women and we do not hear a peep from anyone. Yet the first opportunity the same group gets to cry racism you can bet your bottom dollar they would take it.

And you cite examples where you have had to suffer racism as justification for this shit. I have yet to see anything near the levels of race related discussion from white or asian posters here, not to mention the complete lie about white posters passing unacceptable comments aimed at black posters here as common.

You want an answer to the original question that maintains the tone, racism and scientific backing for the question?

No problem my good man, no problem at all. Lets keep this in the spirit of the thread and see how long it lasts before one of you black panther buddies has a problem with it:

The reason why white women have fewer orgasms is because they have a slightly different physiology. Jungle whores have higher levels of testosterone. Its why their features are so masculine and why their sex drives are so much higher too. Its why they cheat more, fuck more and tend to get knocked up by the revolving turnstiles of alphas she spreads her legs for. Its not that white women are "psychologically frigid" as that most eloquent of posters Afronoob puts it, its that they are physiologically different in that they have less testosterone.

Is this a discussion you would like to continue? Is this really acceptable? I mean the tone of it is exactly the same, the snow hoe/jungle whore comment is nothing to be upset about and its based on scientific reality and evolutionary biology.

Let me know if you would like to continue or if what I posted offends anyone. Ill be surprised if it does, it was posted in the spirit of this thread and we have yet to see complaint from anyone just yet. After all, its quite acceptable to be calling white women snow hoes, Ill be sure to add jungle whores to my repertoire so we can keep this shit street.

Sorry for the over reaction.

Cool story bro. You can find a bunch of fellow white nationalists over on the comments section of roissy's blog. You'd enjoy it over there.

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:40 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

According to that website, couples from China and Hong Kong are the least likely to reach orgasm during sex, while the Italians and Spanish claim to have no problems climaxing.

Curious, these are Catholic countries, and here in Spain I've found that the unorgasmic girls have usually had a Catholic education.

Nigeria and South Africa were also surveyed, so it seems that the case of black women in the USA does not apply to other countries.

Maybe this issue has more to do with culture and less with race?

El-Ray, thanks for proving my point...

I found the other afronoob thread to be more racist than this one, the one where he asks a question and then he wanted to hear spefically from black people and i didnt see the question correlation to race.

However Timoteo made a good point. I find completely normal for a black individual to ask about discrimination and how blacks are received in a particular country. I wouldnt go to a country known as racist towards black people. We also know that blacks are more likely to be discriminated than white folks and this is why many question the friendliness of a certain country towards the black race.

Quote: (11-18-2011 07:51 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I found the other afronoob thread to be more racist than this one, the one where he asks a question and then he wanted to hear spefically from black people and i didnt see the question correlation to race.

However Timoteo made a good point. I find completely normal for a black individual to ask about discrimination and how blacks are received in a particular country. I wouldnt go to a country known as racist towards black people. We also know that blacks are more likely to be discriminated than white folks and this is why many question the friendliness of a certain country towards the black race.

Race related-yes. Racist-hellz to the fucking nein! The question on that thread related specifically to black guys getting help in game from dad. The other was about black hotness.

Quote:Quote:

No son,I'm not a retard. I didn't disparage anyone. Women,girls,hoes,bitches and lizards are all the same. The snow is simply a prefix identifying them from the darker hoes,is all.

Im doing some serious pioneering for this forum. Im in Guyana now and im the only white guy in the whole city. Its a true third world country. Most bars are fullied with ugly hookers including the rats nest hotel where im staying. There are some decent clubs in town so i will go there in the weekend.

Ill let you guys in on the 50 % orgasm chance if i get my flag this weekend.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

wow Neil nice one.

I would really appreciate it if you could write a datasheet about Guayana, there is none on the forum.

Quote: (11-18-2011 09:36 AM)pitt Wrote:  

wow Neil nice one.

I would really appreciate it if you could write a datasheet about Guyana, there is none on the forum.

Yep i will try to write data sheets for Guyana, Suriname and French Guyana.

To boldly go where no man has gone before, haha

I heard that Suriname and french Guyana are also hooker infested places but i will see. So far there are only a few places in town without a dancing pole and hookers.
I met some Brazilian girls here but they flaked on me last night

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.