rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooking up with a female roommate?

Anyone ever done this? How did it work out?

I think you already know the answer to your second question.

Never done it and never will. Don't shit where you work or sleep. Think about it man. Say things don't work out, you don't want to see her anymore. Not only do you have to put up with living with them, probably fighting quite often, you have to deal with bringing other girls home and her getting jelous. Chances are she is going to try and cock block the shit out of you.

If I had a roommate I wanted to shag, I'd wait until one of us was about to move out (2 weeks prior) before trying anything.

Quote: (06-27-2009 12:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If I had a roommate I wanted to shag, I'd wait until one of us was about to move out (2 weeks prior) before trying anything.
I'm subletting a place until August 10, but she'll only be here until August 1st. But the 2 week mark is what I was thinking as well.

I remember holding back from a girl roommate for a while, and we went over the topic of sleeping with roommates, and she didn't see the point of holding back. So, I think if the girl is the type that doesn't mind just hooking up, and doesn't get jealous, then go for it! I know the conventional wisdom is Don't shit where you eat, but it's not always black and white.

Well I banged my new roommate a few nights ago. I am in here for a month and moving out end of November. I gamed my way into this place (they had about 30 candidates for their extra room, and I actually did run game to get it, they loved me). Then we were out drinking for happy hour and the conversation turned sexual and she basically offered to bang me if I didn't move out at the end of the month. She knows I am banging other girls and said she doesn't care, and she gave off the huge slut vibe when I first met her (said didn't like relationships). So we will see, this should be interesting...

Last Spring, had a temporary female cougar roommate from Uruguay mid 40's. I tried hooking up..didn't work bc she had a long-distance bf..lol. It's all good as we're friends again not to mention she has good professional/social networks for me now.

[Image: attachment.jpg8577]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^ Ha, thank the google search function on this site.

If you thought it was a good idea you would not have posted a question on the forum but I digress. If you want some examples roomie fuck stories and how they worked out I then suggest you head over to Gmac's blog and look around.

Quote: (11-07-2012 04:08 PM)slubu Wrote:  

^^ Ha, thank the google search function on this site.

Yo what happened?

Quote:Quote:

Well I banged my new roommate a few nights ago. I am in here for a month and moving out end of November. I gamed my way into this place (they had about 30 candidates for their extra room, and I actually did run game to get it, they loved me). Then we were out drinking for happy hour and the conversation turned sexual and she basically offered to bang me if I didn't move out at the end of the month. She knows I am banging other girls and said she doesn't care, and she gave off the huge slut vibe when I first met her (said didn't like relationships). So we will see, this should be interesting...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I second the soon-before-you move idea. I was hot for my roommate this summer, and I waited until I moved out to text her and invite her to my new place, but they start to forget you quickly. I waited too long to invite her to my new house.

Either I'm confused or I confused all of you. I posted that today...had nothing to do with the earlier posts from 2009. As in, I banged her on Monday. Let's see what happens, she texts me a lot.

When you fuck your roommate, she automatically becomes your live-in girlfriend whether you want it or not.

She will sell you the idea it's about sex. It's not about sex.

It's about her hustling her way into a de-facto commitment with a man of value.

If you're fucking, she's no longer a roommate. She's a live-in girlfriend, at least in HER mind. If one of you is going to be moving soon, proceed. But if she's the one that's SUPPOSED to be moving, you better make sure there's no chance of her changing her mind after you beat it up!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

What do people think about fucking a girl in the same apartment block as you?

Well I'm fucked. Last night we banged again and now she wants me to only see her. Fucking crazy girls two days ago she said it was cool I could bang other chick.

At least I have the option of moving out. Ridiculous. Can't beat the system.

Bwahaha. Its like watching a car accident in progress. Funny and sad at the same time!

I would recommend investing in some locks on your door if you intend on staying. This beezy will trash your shit if she "catches" you w/somebody else.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (11-09-2012 12:37 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Even this can be tricky. The ease of access makes stalking incredibly easy. Her waiting in the lobby for you to get home and shit like that. Her just dropping by.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:25 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Well I'm fucked. Last night we banged again and now she wants me to only see her. Fucking crazy girls two days ago she said it was cool I could bang other chick.

Amazing how so many people called it and it's exactly what happened. Forum validated.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-09-2012 03:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:25 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Amazing how so many people called it and it's exactly what happened. Forum validated.

A female following completely predictable, contradictory, and illogical female behavior? Nothin to see here folks...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I had the perfect roommate. A weedhead. I smashed 6 months into us living together. It became regular. I pulled a few during our little phase. She did too. Alot of weedhead lizards see sex like we do.

It can be hard to read women. They say shit but mean something else. They let emotions get their minds all fucked up. Very few females would let you smash as a roommate and keep it status quo.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (11-09-2012 02:18 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Even this can be tricky. The ease of access makes stalking incredibly easy. Her waiting in the lobby for you to get home and shit like that. Her just dropping by.

I'm only in this place for another 3 weeks, I probably should've mentioned that. Waiting for her to get back from a party now and to text me so we'll see.

Quote: (11-09-2012 07:43 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 02:18 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I'm only in this place for another 3 weeks, I probably should've mentioned that. Waiting for her to get back from a party now and to text me so we'll see.

Then by all means, try to smash. Does she know you're moving soon? If not, don't tell her. Just disappear...HA HA!