rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Lviv, Ukraine

Basics

Currency = Hryvnia(UAH)

1 GBP = 12.75 Hryvnia
1 USD = 8.02 Hryvnia
1 EUR = 10.89 Hrvynia

Population = Approximately 750k

Location = Far west of Ukraine, close to Polish, Hungarian, Romanian borders.
Language spoken = Mostly Ukrainian, but also Polish and Russian

Logistics = Lviv has an International airport, though it's currently half closed due to renovations for Euro 2012. Getting there from Krakow is very easy, there is a direct train, or even cheaper is the coach. I have only taken the coach and it's very comfortable.

If you are coming from Budapest then your best bet is to take a train to the Hungarian border town "Zahony",then you take a tiddly little train just over the border to the Ukrainian border town "Chop", and then buy a sleeper ticket to Lviv. All in all you will pay half of what you would pay if you got a direct ticket from Budapest.

There's also a direct train from Kiev, which only takes 6 hours if you take the express, and quite a steal at about 8 euros [Image: smile.gif]

Cost of living

The cost of living in Lviv is probably the lowest of any major city in Ukraine

The average monthly salary is $200.

Beer = 10-15UAH for Domestic, 15 + for foreign beer(although often brewed in Ukraine)

Food = Around for 50UAH for a standard meal in a non-fancy place.

Vodka = Dirt cheap, a double in a fancy club will cost you around 8UAH

Gym membership = Not cheap, the Ukrainian men don't place exercise high on their list of priorities. I pay 800 UAH per month.

Groceries = 1 Loaf of good quality wholemeal bread = 4 UAH,1 Litre of Milk 10UAH, 500g Chicken Breast = 20 UAH

GIRLS

Lviv is a University city, and there is a much higher amount of female students, as the men are more inclined to skip Education and stick to bread-winning. Many girls choose to study languages, with English, Polish, Italian, and Spanish being the most popular

The girls in Lviv are generally very pretty, they are about average height with a Brunette to Blonde ratio of about 80%. Their biggest assets are their slim bodies, but they are lacking in the boob and ass area.

Girls here are more conservative than in the rest of the Ukraine. Although Lviv has a population of 750k, the historic centre is relatively small, but that's where all the action is. So it's pretty much like a village, the girls are careful what they do, better to take them to the little hidden places.

The Ukrainian men are the worst looking men I have seen anywhere in the world, in fact they look like they are from another planet. They don't look after themselves at all, they stink real bad, they don't care what they eat, they drink at any time of day, 90% of them don't look normal. But that doesn't stop them from securing a hot chick, if a fat sweaty dude has a bit of money, car, apartment, then he can get a model-like girl.

The day and night game in Lviv is great if you're a decent looking chap, you can hit on girls in the street at any time of day and get a favourable response. I'm 6' 6" tall, just over 200lbs, with model looks so i'm certainly not lacking in confidence. I don't need too much game most of the time, usual pick up line is "Hey, what's your name?", if she talks to you then she will almost always give you her number.

The problems sometimes come when you start to phone and SMS these girls, they will often not reply to SMS or say they will call you back and don't Generally speaking, the ones that fuck you around the most are the hottest. So it's wise to lower the Ego a little bit and do a little chasing.

If you are a decent looking dude you will also get ALOT of eye contact here, they can spot a foreigner a mile off, and if they have a monkey on their arm, then they are even more inclining to eye fuck you. It's as if they're saying "Help rescue me from this stinky heathen" [Image: monkey.gif]

Lviv chicks are quite into social networking, the most popular being Vkontake which is the Russian rip-off of Facebook. It's better than FB though as you can search for chicks by Age, Location, and many other things. Facebook is also fairly popular, if you find that a girl has an FB account with a low amount of friends then it's usually for conversing with foreigners. Mamba is also quite popular.

As I said, Lviv is a University city so most of the girls you meet are under 25, most of the girls I score with are 17-22, the oldest Ukrainian I have screwed has been 25, not bad for a guy in his mid-thirties [Image: wink.gif]. Most girls in Lviv are married after 25, and the other ones slowly become social Pariahs if they are not. My friends and I consider girls over 25 to be Milfs.

In the 5 months I have been in Lviv I estimate to have bedded approximately 34 women. This largely depends on my workload, I am trying to automate my online business so I can retire and concentrate on the game full-time(Tim Ferris Style). Had quite a few one-night stands, with a high percentage of those tending to be girls from other Ukrainian cities visiting Lviv.

One night-stands here are less likely than the East of Ukraine, but still I do alright.

I have been very lazy learning Russian here, I am only just starting to take private lessons after 5 months of being here. I should really be learning Ukrainian, but figure that Russian might be more handy one day. Hard to say what percentage of girls speak English, I would say 60% percent speak some English, and 30% speak good English.

This doesn't stop me with the non-English speakers, I sometimes use Google translate on my phone, or I bring a text book with me on my dates.

Entertainment

Nightclubs

Fashion Club - The most fancy club in Lviv. The girls are mostly 18-25, and they have to dress sexy to gain entrance, girls are regularly turned away for wearing jeans [Image: smile.gif]. Entrance fee is generally 100 UAH for men, and 80 for women. Entrance is a bit expensive by Ukrainian standards, but i'm always happy to pay, keeps the riff-raff out.

Fashion club can be good on any day from Wednesday to Sunday, but the jewel in the crown is Thursday night as it's ladies night, chicks get in for free. The ratio becomes mouth watering, approximately 8 to 2, and the two guys are pitiful wretches. The only thing you have to tolerate is the commercial pop-music, and also the occasional appearance of male strippers who take a girl from the crowd and strip her naked on the dancefloor. On other nights the dancers are female and topless. [Image: Strip.gif]

Best to get a table if you can(book ahead) although you don't need one, sometimes a girl will ask if you can sit with them, and if you haven't got a table then you look like a bit of a tit. I don't really like these displays of superiority....but when in Rome.

Drinks are 8 UAH for a double vodka, 15 for Vodka and juice, nobody really drinks beer there, although they sell it.

Make sure you dress smart, jeans are fine, but try and wear a shirt with a collar, or at least a smart looking T-Shirt. Trainers are not allowed.

I've taken a few girls home the same night here, there are usually some 6's that are available to be fucked if things don't go to plan.

There are usually cops hanging around outside, so don't let them hear you're a foreigner. Cops generally don't hassle you at all in Lviv, but Fashion Club is something of a hotspot for them.

Chocolat

Chocolat is on Zelena street. Same kind of deal as Fashion Club, but the girls are slightly younger, average age 20-21. Drinks are about the same price as Fashion(cheap as fuck). Can get a bit hot in there at times, especially on Thursday which is ladies night also, again about 8 to 2 ratio. There are a couple of rooms at the back of the place which are good for taking girls to sit down. Entrance is 80 I think.

Picasso

Pretty cool club, a short taxi ride from the centre. Place used to be a theatre. Drinks v cheap, a beer will cost you 10 UAH for a big one. Vodka and mixer 15UAH. Age range 18-25. The music is generally the same commercial pop shit they play at all the clubs, the sound system is quite poor too. This is my favourite club though, I almost always have a kiss at least, the chicks seem very horny here and when they hear you are foreign they will be eye-fucking you to death.

If they ask you for ID on the door, just say I left my passport at the hotel or some shit, they will always let you in.

Metro Club

If you like your pussy barely legal, then Metro is the place to be. Average age is probably about 18. This is the only club in Lviv that black dudes are allowed in to!(there are a fair few black dudes in Lviv as they come here to study medicine, as it's dirt cheap).

There are also always Turkish men there, they are fine though

The Ukrainian men at Metro are the worst of the worst though, some come from the villages.

The girls here are generally 6's, no better than 8 usually, but you can score here quite easily sometimes. Make sure they are legal though, I know a Moroccon guy who banged an underage girl, and his family extorted a few thousand bucks out of him. [Image: jailhump.gif]

Entrance is very cheap, but drinks are not so cheap. There's a fried chicken place next door too.

Millenium club Shit don't go

Leroy Milfy place away from the centre a bit, chicks 23-28. They are generally looking for a sponsor.

Gallery Bit of a low class place in the centre, young crowd, bad music, you get the idea

Bars

Lviv doesn't have much of a bar scene unfortunately, the students like to drink at home then go to a club, there are a few half decent ones though.

Krayivka: The biggest bar in Lviv, a traditional place where they play live Ukrainian music and have some performances. You need a password to get in which is "Slava Ukraina". Once in you feel like you are descending into a sewer, the place does not smell good.

Generally full of Ukrainian cavemen and women from the villages. But you do usually have some hot girls too, and the seating arrangement is not bad for mingling. Very easy to strike up a conversation with girls there.

Avoid the food unless you have have a real craving for some serious grease. There is a pet rat in the place too , which is another reason not to eat.

There is something called "Medovouka" which is alright, it's the house speciality, honey Vodka.

Although this place is a bit of a dump, you are always guaranteed crowds on any day of the week.

Hasova Lampa(house of Lamps)

Multi Storey theme bar. Music is very good, Rock mostly. Again pretty busy on any day of week. Food is pretty poor though.

Masoch [Image: whip.gif] BDSM theme bar, the Medovouka here is very good. It can be also extremely good for meeting girls, but you have to be lucky, sometimes, it's sausage heavy. I have fucked a couple of girls downstairs as It's quite secluded. They also pick random people to be spanked, and they do it pretty damn hard too.

Cafes

By far the biggest and the most popular coffee house in Lviv is Gloria Jeans, this is where all the beautiful people go. It's very luxurious inside, and the tail is fantastic. In the summer the pavement outside is like a catwalk, the girls love to parade and show you what they got.

Summary

I love Lviv, I feel like I am rapidly becoming a king here [Image: king.gif]. I feel like I can have almost any girl I want, I walk outside of my apartment and stroll around the city, hit on girls, it's all very pleasant. Nothing can take me away from here at the moment(apart from a short stint in Brazil this winter maybe)

There are some negatives, the service is absolutely appalling, they haven't got the first clue how to run a business, you can wait 10 minutes or more to get a beer, or they might just forget your order completely. The food is also pretty shit, everything comes swimming in oil.

That's it i've probably forgot tonnes of shit, but I will add when it comes to me.

Quote:Quote:

Hard to say what percentage of girls speak English, I would say 60% percent speak some English, and 30% speak good English.

That's a lot higher than other reports on the forum. What are you doing in Ukraine for so long?

Why do you say to leave your passport at home?

Quote: (11-13-2011 08:31 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Hard to say what percentage of girls speak English, I would say 60% percent speak some English, and 30% speak good English.

That's a lot higher than other reports on the forum. What are you doing in Ukraine for so long?

Yep I think maybe there are more English speakers than in other Ukrainian cities.

Quote: (11-13-2011 09:41 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

Why do you say to leave your passport at home?

Didn't say to leave your passport at home(although I never take it anywhere), just said if you're asked for ID then say you don't have any with you.

Quote: (11-13-2011 07:16 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

they can spot a foreigner a mile off, and if they have a monkey on their arm, then they are even more inclining to eye fuck you.

Monkey on their arm? (scratching my head). Sorry i did not get this slang...I've heard of monkey on their back. What do you mean by Monkey on her arm?

I'm 6' 6" tall, just over 200lbs, with model looks

Dude, you just described Michael Jordan's physique....with those stats, you don't need Attraction game. Your height alone is a huge attraction factor, all you have to do is not fuck up. Are you white/black/latin/Other?

Mixx

Quote: (11-14-2011 09:11 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

they can spot a foreigner a mile off, and if they have a monkey on their arm, then they are even more inclining to eye fuck you.

Monkey on their arm? (scratching my head). Sorry i did not get this slang...I've heard of monkey on their back. What do you mean by Monkey on her arm?

I'm 6' 6" tall, just over 200lbs, with model looks

Dude, you just described Michael Jordan's physique....with those stats, you don't need Attraction game. Your height alone is a huge attraction factor, all you have to do is not fuck up. Are you white/black/latin/Other?

Mixx

Ukrainian man = Monkey(or Animal)

Yeah I'm doing alright here, i'm half English and half Serb. Serbian guys are big, bigger than me sometimes. Ukrainian girls love Serbian guys here, so I drop that in wherever possible.

I'm an Ectomorph though so I really have to eat a lot, train hard, and stay off the Vodka, or I become a string bean very quickly.

Basics

As I said, Lviv is a University city so most of the girls you meet are under 25, most of the girls I score with are 17-22, the oldest Ukrainian I have screwed has been 25, not bad for a guy in his mid-thirties [Image: wink.gif]. Most girls in Lviv are married after 25, and the other ones slowly become social Pariahs if they are not. My friends and I consider girls over 25 to be Milfs.

In the 5 months I have been in Lviv I estimate to have bedded approximately 34 women. This largely depends on my workload, I am trying to automate my online business so I can retire and concentrate on the game full-time(Tim Ferris Style). Had quite a few one-night stands, with a high percentage of those tending to be girls from other Ukrainian cities visiting Lviv.

I have lived in the Ukraine before but on the eastern side in Kharkov.

What kind of internet business are you trying to do? I'm interested in internet businesses too.

Are you still in Ukraine in Lviv? How many girls have you bedded now? How do you handle the girls wanting to get serious? I find most of the girls want to get serious so that limits the number of girls I can be out with, because they want to occupy my time. What is your secret to remain free so you can bang so many girls?

Quote: (11-14-2011 08:59 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

How do you handle the girls wanting to get serious? I find most of the girls want to get serious so that limits the number of girls I can be out with, because they want to occupy my time. What is your secret to remain free so you can bang so many girls?

You don't answer them when they call. This is what I did. I felt like an asshole.

Quote: (11-13-2011 08:31 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

If Deb is the stud he claims to be, maybe that has something to do with it. I mean if you are a toad and you ask a girl if she speaks English, she might just say no because she doesnt want to talk to you.

Thanks for the datasheet Deb. I hope to make use of this info. Now, I suggest you check out Kharkiv so we can get a comparison. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-14-2011 08:59 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

Basics

I have lived in the Ukraine before but on the eastern side in Kharkov.

What kind of internet business are you trying to do? I'm interested in internet businesses too.

Are you still in Ukraine in Lviv? How many girls have you bedded now? How do you handle the girls wanting to get serious? I find most of the girls want to get serious so that limits the number of girls I can be out with, because they want to occupy my time. What is your secret to remain free so you can bang so many girls?

I have a dropshipping business, and also do freelance sales and marketing work, and outsourcing.

Still here, alive and kicking.

Despite the gloomy skies and snow here yesterday, it was a fine Monday indeed.

Decided to to a bit of trawling on Facebook and check out the friends list of local cafes and eateries. Added about 12 of the hottest looking girls, all of them added me!. Got chatting with a few of them on FB, usual shit "Hello, how are you? Do you speak English?". Lined up four dates for this week, all cute as hell, aged between 17 and 23.

This is a world wherever almost ever girl wants to date you, I get to the point where I have so many leads that going out to score is not necessary.

As far as time constraints go, it's nightclub rules, one in and one out.

Great DS, and well done on your success there, I have put Lviv on my radar now together with Kharkov. It does sounds better though it might be one person experience.

Do you have a car there?
Why do you rate the village girls lower? I met some real cuties which unaware of their hotness.
Note: I am attracted more to simple beauty girl even without makeup and simple clothing.
It would be nice to hear what was your game on those one night stand girls as I found it quite difficult, easy to get phone and make out but sex required time and showing serious intentions.

No I don't have a car, and i'm intending to keep it that way, the roads here are lawless, it's even dangerous to be a pedestrian sometimes.

I don't rate the village girls lower, it's good when they are visiting Lviv, because they don't have to worry about shitting on their own doorstep. It's just some places here are full of savages from the country, but they are generally older anyway.

Well hen-nights(batcholerette parties in US?) are always good for one nighters, also like I said, girls from out of town. I don't have any special tactics, meet girl in a club, get her drinking, kiss, bit of groping, suggest we go back to my place..

Girls are generally quite conservative here, but then there are always exceptions.

Thank you De Auchery for this awesome data on Lviv. After reading your data and the others recently on the Ukraine, I am extremely tempted to go there in spring. Btw, visa wise, not sure did you have any problem as far as doing visa runs or having to leave the country after say 3 months or something? Or do you have a longer term visa like a business one? How easy/hard it is to obtain a business visa for the Ukraine if say your biz is mainly online? I'll do my own research on that with my local embassy but if you have any experience with the above, I'd love to hear from your first hand experience.

Thanks man.

I bought property here for $3000, made the residency permit a breeze [Image: smile.gif]

Otherwise your options are:

A business visa
Marriage
Overstaying your 90 days out of 180(might need to slip the border guard a few euros, never do this via the airports, if you overstay always walk over the border, I heard the Ukrainian/Polish border is easiest)

Property for 3000$ ? Is it a tent? [Image: smile.gif]

It's a romantic little love-hut in the carpathians [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-17-2011 02:10 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

It's a romantic little love-hut in the carpathians [Image: smile.gif]

For 3,000USD?

I'll buy 3 please!

Mixx

Quote: (11-17-2011 10:16 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I bought property here for $3000, made the residency permit a breeze [Image: smile.gif]

A business visa
Marriage
Overstaying your 90 days out of 180(might need to slip the border guard a few euros, never do this via the airports, if you overstay always walk over the border, I heard the Ukrainian/Polish border is easiest)

Nice, any info you can send my way on the qualifications for residency? Did you use an attorney or do it yourself? I lived there for about a year and a half. In order to do that I had to bribe my way out of having to leave every 90 days. ha

Quote: (11-17-2011 11:31 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Property for 3000$ ? Is it a tent? [Image: smile.gif]

You can't even buy a favela shack in Brazil for that amount.

About getting a long term visa, I talked to a Ukrainian lawyer. He told me about a visa that involves getting an invitation letter and taking that letter to a Ukrainian Embassy outside of Ukraine (Poland, USA, anywhere but in Ukraine). He said that he could invite me to stay there for one or two years. The cost of the visa depended on the length of stay -- but he didn't know the cost off hand. I dont know the name of visa type. If you want this lawyer's email address, just PM me.

Quote: (11-17-2011 10:16 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

A business visa
Marriage

Deb, 3000USD is crazy low!
Man, tell more about buying property and getting residence permit. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-17-2011 11:32 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

About getting a long term visa, I talked to a Ukrainian lawyer. He told me about a visa that involves getting an invitation letter and taking that letter to a Ukrainian Embassy outside of Ukraine (Poland, USA, anywhere but in Ukraine). He said that he could invite me to stay there for one or two years. The cost of the visa depended on the length of stay -- but he didn't know the cost off hand. I dont know the name of visa type. If you want this lawyer's email address, just PM me.

Sounds like a good option.

The Visa situation in Ukraine seems to change on an almost daily basis!

Went out last night as it was International Students Day [Image: wink.gif]

The amount of young women was absolutely overwhelming. Met some dancer girls from Kiev, got the number of one I like, the legs were incredibly and she had a very sexy voice. Will be meeting her today.

Then went to Fashion Club,packed, ended up snogging this girl who I met somewhere, but I have no idea where. She was slightly chubby though, and when I kissed her it was like being swallowed by a whale. I was sitting on a couch with her, my hand was in her knickers. She was too much into me, it was embarrassing. We went outside, she was so drunk she could barely walk, I tried to take her upstairs to the bathroom for a bit of oral relief, but the cloakroom attendant stopped me hehe.

Ditched her after a while, bought another tall blonde a Pina Colada(45UAH), body was a 9, but she was a snaggle tooth, danced a bit, but in the end the snaggle was too much, so didn't take it further.

Didn't really care about not getting laid last night, got more day game leads at the moment than I can handle.

Started talking to a barely legal blonde, tried to get her number, no go, unusual but then again she was v young. Her friend came to me and said i had nice hair, she was also very young and had beautiful tits, again tried to get the number, no go.

Today i'm supposed to be meeting the dancer and 4 other girls. Need to spread them out over the weekend somehow.

Basics

Currency = Hryvnia(UAH)

1 GBP = 12.75 Hryvnia
1 USD = 8.02 Hryvnia
1 EUR = 10.89 Hrvynia

Population = Approximately 750k

Location = Far west of Ukraine, close to Polish, Hungarian, Romanian borders.
Language spoken = Mostly Ukrainian, but also Polish and Russian

Logistics = Lviv has an International airport, though it's currently half closed due to renovations for Euro 2012. Getting there from Krakow is very easy, there is a direct train, or even cheaper is the coach. I have only taken the coach and it's very comfortable.

If you are coming from Budapest then your best bet is to take a train to the Hungarian border town "Zahony",then you take a tiddly little train just over the border to the Ukrainian border town "Chop", and then buy a sleeper ticket to Lviv. All in all you will pay half of what you would pay if you got a direct ticket from Budapest.

There's also a direct train from Kiev, which only takes 6 hours if you take the express, and quite a steal at about 8 euros [Image: smile.gif]

Cost of living

The cost of living in Lviv is probably the lowest of any major city in Ukraine

The average monthly salary is $200.

Beer = 10-15UAH for Domestic, 15 + for foreign beer(although often brewed in Ukraine)

Food = Around for 50UAH for a standard meal in a non-fancy place.

Vodka = Dirt cheap, a double in a fancy club will cost you around 8UAH

Gym membership = Not cheap, the Ukrainian men don't place exercise high on their list of priorities. I pay 800 UAH per month.

Groceries = 1 Loaf of good quality wholemeal bread = 4 UAH,1 Litre of Milk 10UAH, 500g Chicken Breast = 20 UAH

GIRLS

Lviv is a University city, and there is a much higher amount of female students, as the men are more inclined to skip Education and stick to bread-winning. Many girls choose to study languages, with English, Polish, Italian, and Spanish being the most popular

The girls in Lviv are generally very pretty, they are about average height with a Brunette to Blonde ratio of about 80%. Their biggest assets are their slim bodies, but they are lacking in the boob and ass area.

Girls here are more conservative than in the rest of the Ukraine. Although Lviv has a population of 750k, the historic centre is relatively small, but that's where all the action is. So it's pretty much like a village, the girls are careful what they do, better to take them to the little hidden places.

The Ukrainian men are the worst looking men I have seen anywhere in the world, in fact they look like they are from another planet. They don't look after themselves at all, they stink real bad, they don't care what they eat, they drink at any time of day, 90% of them don't look normal. But that doesn't stop them from securing a hot chick, if a fat sweaty dude has a bit of money, car, apartment, then he can get a model-like girl.

The day and night game in Lviv is great if you're a decent looking chap, you can hit on girls in the street at any time of day and get a favourable response. I'm 6' 6" tall, just over 200lbs, with model looks so i'm certainly not lacking in confidence. I don't need too much game most of the time, usual pick up line is "Hey, what's your name?", if she talks to you then she will almost always give you her number.

The problems sometimes come when you start to phone and SMS these girls, they will often not reply to SMS or say they will call you back and don't Generally speaking, the ones that fuck you around the most are the hottest. So it's wise to lower the Ego a little bit and do a little chasing.

If you are a decent looking dude you will also get ALOT of eye contact here, they can spot a foreigner a mile off, and if they have a monkey on their arm, then they are even more inclining to eye fuck you. It's as if they're saying "Help rescue me from this stinky heathen" [Image: monkey.gif]

Lviv chicks are quite into social networking, the most popular being Vkontake which is the Russian rip-off of Facebook. It's better than FB though as you can search for chicks by Age, Location, and many other things. Facebook is also fairly popular, if you find that a girl has an FB account with a low amount of friends then it's usually for conversing with foreigners. Mamba is also quite popular.

One night-stands here are less likely than the East of Ukraine, but still I do alright.

I have been very lazy learning Russian here, I am only just starting to take private lessons after 5 months of being here. I should really be learning Ukrainian, but figure that Russian might be more handy one day. Hard to say what percentage of girls speak English, I would say 60% percent speak some English, and 30% speak good English.

This doesn't stop me with the non-English speakers, I sometimes use Google translate on my phone, or I bring a text book with me on my dates.

Entertainment

Nightclubs

Fashion Club - The most fancy club in Lviv. The girls are mostly 18-25, and they have to dress sexy to gain entrance, girls are regularly turned away for wearing jeans [Image: smile.gif]. Entrance fee is generally 100 UAH for men, and 80 for women. Entrance is a bit expensive by Ukrainian standards, but i'm always happy to pay, keeps the riff-raff out.

Fashion club can be good on any day from Wednesday to Sunday, but the jewel in the crown is Thursday night as it's ladies night, chicks get in for free. The ratio becomes mouth watering, approximately 8 to 2, and the two guys are pitiful wretches. The only thing you have to tolerate is the commercial pop-music, and also the occasional appearance of male strippers who take a girl from the crowd and strip her naked on the dancefloor. On other nights the dancers are female and topless. [Image: Strip.gif]

Best to get a table if you can(book ahead) although you don't need one, sometimes a girl will ask if you can sit with them, and if you haven't got a table then you look like a bit of a tit. I don't really like these displays of superiority....but when in Rome.

Drinks are 8 UAH for a double vodka, 15 for Vodka and juice, nobody really drinks beer there, although they sell it.

Make sure you dress smart, jeans are fine, but try and wear a shirt with a collar, or at least a smart looking T-Shirt. Trainers are not allowed.

I've taken a few girls home the same night here, there are usually some 6's that are available to be fucked if things don't go to plan.

There are usually cops hanging around outside, so don't let them hear you're a foreigner. Cops generally don't hassle you at all in Lviv, but Fashion Club is something of a hotspot for them.

Chocolat

Chocolat is on Zelena street. Same kind of deal as Fashion Club, but the girls are slightly younger, average age 20-21. Drinks are about the same price as Fashion(cheap as fuck). Can get a bit hot in there at times, especially on Thursday which is ladies night also, again about 8 to 2 ratio. There are a couple of rooms at the back of the place which are good for taking girls to sit down. Entrance is 80 I think.

Picasso

Pretty cool club, a short taxi ride from the centre. Place used to be a theatre. Drinks v cheap, a beer will cost you 10 UAH for a big one. Vodka and mixer 15UAH. Age range 18-25. The music is generally the same commercial pop shit they play at all the clubs, the sound system is quite poor too. This is my favourite club though, I almost always have a kiss at least, the chicks seem very horny here and when they hear you are foreign they will be eye-fucking you to death.

If they ask you for ID on the door, just say I left my passport at the hotel or some shit, they will always let you in.

Metro Club

If you like your pussy barely legal, then Metro is the place to be. Average age is probably about 18. This is the only club in Lviv that black dudes are allowed in to!(there are a fair few black dudes in Lviv as they come here to study medicine, as it's dirt cheap).

There are also always Turkish men there, they are fine though

The Ukrainian men at Metro are the worst of the worst though, some come from the villages.

The girls here are generally 6's, no better than 8 usually, but you can score here quite easily sometimes. Make sure they are legal though, I know a Moroccon guy who banged an underage girl, and his family extorted a few thousand bucks out of him. [Image: jailhump.gif]

Entrance is very cheap, but drinks are not so cheap. There's a fried chicken place next door too.

Millenium club Shit don't go

Leroy Milfy place away from the centre a bit, chicks 23-28. They are generally looking for a sponsor.

Gallery Bit of a low class place in the centre, young crowd, bad music, you get the idea

Bars

Lviv doesn't have much of a bar scene unfortunately, the students like to drink at home then go to a club, there are a few half decent ones though.

Krayivka: The biggest bar in Lviv, a traditional place where they play live Ukrainian music and have some performances. You need a password to get in which is "Slava Ukraina". Once in you feel like you are descending into a sewer, the place does not smell good.

Generally full of Ukrainian cavemen and women from the villages. But you do usually have some hot girls too, and the seating arrangement is not bad for mingling. Very easy to strike up a conversation with girls there.

Avoid the food unless you have have a real craving for some serious grease. There is a pet rat in the place too , which is another reason not to eat.

There is something called "Medovouka" which is alright, it's the house speciality, honey Vodka.

Although this place is a bit of a dump, you are always guaranteed crowds on any day of the week.

Hasova Lampa(house of Lamps)

Multi Storey theme bar. Music is very good, Rock mostly. Again pretty busy on any day of week. Food is pretty poor though.

Masoch [Image: whip.gif] BDSM theme bar, the Medovouka here is very good. It can be also extremely good for meeting girls, but you have to be lucky, sometimes, it's sausage heavy. I have fucked a couple of girls downstairs as It's quite secluded. They also pick random people to be spanked, and they do it pretty damn hard too.

Cafes

By far the biggest and the most popular coffee house in Lviv is Gloria Jeans, this is where all the beautiful people go. It's very luxurious inside, and the tail is fantastic. In the summer the pavement outside is like a catwalk, the girls love to parade and show you what they got.

Summary

I love Lviv, I feel like I am rapidly becoming a king here [Image: king.gif]. I feel like I can have almost any girl I want, I walk outside of my apartment and stroll around the city, hit on girls, it's all very pleasant. Nothing can take me away from here at the moment(apart from a short stint in Brazil this winter maybe)

There are some negatives, the service is absolutely appalling, they haven't got the first clue how to run a business, you can wait 10 minutes or more to get a beer, or they might just forget your order completely. The food is also pretty shit, everything comes swimming in oil.

That's it i've probably forgot tonnes of shit, but I will add when it comes to me.

Outstanding report, Deb. Very useful.

Crazy night last night.

I get a call from an unknown number, she says her name is Natalia, which narrows it down to about 20 here. Having no idea who she is, I agree to going to club Picasso to meet her and her friends.

Go to Krayivka to pick up my Italian friend, he is with a girl I know with unfeasibly large bosoms, and also with another friend who was a fat annoying pig. Decided to all go to Picasso.

Arrived there and it turns out that this Natalia was this psycho girl I have been avoiding for months, and she is with her friend who is also called Natalia and who I also banged. I walk up to the bar, they are completely drunk, both grab me and say "So which of us did you like best?!" I have been avoiding this first Natalia because she was practically stalking me for a while. Meet her at some event in Lviv, turned out she was my neighbour, so offered to share a taxi to our street, invited myself in for a cup of tea. Ended up banging her a few times, then she starts calling and texting me like a maniac, and in the end i had to remove her from Facebook, and block her number on my phone.

The other Natalia, was this other girl with the sluttiest eyes I have ever seen, banged her once, but was blasted on Vodka so had the attack of Mr Floppy. She is with her friend Solomiya, who is also a bit of a bike.

Then a girl called Sasha turns up, who has also been almost stalking me for months. They have their hands all over me, trying to undress me in the middle of the club, grabbing my cock.

Big tits from Krayivka is asking me to dance all the time, but I try and avoid her because she is seeing my Italian friend, but then he starts kissing her friend, so I thought why not. She's dirty dancing me on the dance floor, rubbing her huge tits against me, I start fondling them, and giving little kisses. Gave me a huge erection and jizzed in my pants.

The other girls are groping me while i'm dancing with big tits. Sasha says to me "check your phone", she had sent me SMS saying that she wants to fuck me etc. Big tits starts crying because a Ukrainian monkey groped her boobs, so I grab him by the neck and almost have a fight with him, but I was conscious I was wearing a $100 shirt, and it wasn't worth it.

Then I say a girl that I knew from Couchsurfing that I knew from one year ago when I first came here. Body was a 9, face a 7. End up slow dancing with her for ages, she wouldn't let me kiss her though as she said that she only kisses guys she loves?!(conservative Lviv girls!). I like this girl though, and will be seeing her again.

I was getting so much attention from girls last night I felt like a god I have to say. Rolled home at 7am, wasn't going to go out again tonight, but fuck it, just been to the gym and I feel horny as a mofo.