rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm pregnant Mixx.....here we go again! :dodgy:

We've all been there fellas..right?

So, A cute paisa girl I banged a few weeks ago here in Medellin, threw a monkey wrench at my game today:

Girl:"Mixx, I missed my period, and my Dr. said I was 2.5 weeks pregnant today" ** We had sex Oct. 1st, but I guess the condom must of "ripped"?

Mixx:"Send me a copy of the certified note from your Dr. with the results of your pregnancy test"

Girl:yeah, sure no problem...Hey Mixx, really, don't worry - I'll "take care of this", I just needed to tell you.

....the saga continues...

Mixx

Interested to see how these situations are handled

Just curious, do you introduce yourself as Mixx to these girls?

Quote: (10-19-2011 08:09 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Yeah, I even have many of them wear the MIxx logo hat =)

Mixx

Quote: (10-19-2011 08:10 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2011 08:09 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Yeah, I even have many of them wear the MIxx logo hat =)

Mixx

Haha! Now THAT is what I'm talkin about!

Good job! She had morning sickness five minutes after you hit it huh?

Do you remember if the condom broke?

It's bound to happen if you're pulling volume like Mixx. Good luck handling that, man. Hopefully it's not yours.

Quote: (10-19-2011 08:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Do you remember if the condom broke?

Nope. But then again, I always pull it off like I have done for the past decade: I take bathroom tissue, and just remove it form the base of my penis.....I never really checked if it was ripped....oh well, she made it sound like she is not keeping it, and has not asked me for any money. She even took me out to expensive dinners TWICE before we banged.

Mixx

I always run the water test. These kinds of situations suck, no good, I don't wish them for anybody.

Good luck Mixx. Hope you don't get tied down to her.

Quote: (10-19-2011 11:36 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I always run the water test. These kinds of situations suck, no good, I don't wish them for anybody.

whats the water test?

Put water inside... And see what happens.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Umm....this may sound bad, but....

If she doesn't know your real name, then......

Quote: (10-20-2011 08:20 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Umm....this may sound bad, but....

If she doesn't know your real name, then......

Yeah, that's what I said....but, so far she is playing ball with me, and being very cool about it. She is not acting bitchy or even panicking.

She even assured me not to worry and that she would take care of everything....she already has a 6 year-old daughter and does not want another kid.

If she's lying...I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Mixx

I've been there a few times....

Mixx, my advice is get a paternity test on top of the pregnancy test. Just because she's pregnant doesn't necessarily mean its yours.

Bitches can be scandalous as you know...even the most sweetest in appearance.

Quote: (10-20-2011 09:07 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Mixx, my advice is get a paternity test on top of the pregnancy test. Just because she's pregnant doesn't necessarily mean its yours.

Yup. She already called me this morning and told me she is going to abort it, she cannot have another kid, and told me she would even pay for the abortion and not to worry about it, she will e-mail me when it's done.

She knows very little about me, I could easily leave tomorrow, and she does not even know my real name, my prepaid cell phone number is not even under my name, so not sure if she feels she can "tie me down".

Mixx

Quote: (10-20-2011 09:18 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2011 09:07 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Yup. She already called me this morning and told me she is going to abort it, she cannot have another kid, and told me she would even pay for the abortion and not to worry about it, she will e-mail me when it's done.

She knows very little about me, I could easily leave tomorrow, and she does not even know my real name, my prepaid cell phone number is not even under my name, so not sure if she feels she can "tie me down".

Mixx

Mixx,

Don't you own a crib down there?

Does she know where you live?

Quote: (10-20-2011 09:59 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Mixx,

Yup, it's under a corporation, which my local attorneys control. =)

Yeah, but I got my security team locked-down in my bldg...nobody gives out any information to any woman asking about me. They are trained (and paid) very well for that.

=)

Mixx

Quote: (10-20-2011 08:12 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Put water inside what???

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-20-2011 10:22 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2011 08:12 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Put water inside what???

The condom.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (10-20-2011 10:19 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx,

Yup, it's under a corporation, which my local attorneys control. =)

Yeah, but I got my security team locked-down in my bldg...nobody gives out any information to any woman asking about me. They are trained (and paid) very well for that.

=)

Mixx

Count your lucky stars that she's just not a very smart girl. One call to the embassy in bogota and you're toast for child support, as the laws then coincide with u.s laws here . The laws have changed dramatically in accordance with U.S. laws my friend. WIth all that information you just put out there, only a dummy girl would not have checked you out real good. Good find on your end. I can send you the new regulations in accordance to foreigners who knock up Colombians and attempt to flee without penalty. Maybe you already knew this , don't know.

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:00 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Count your lucky stars that she's just not a very smart girl. One call to the embassy in bogota and you're toast for child support, as the laws then coincide with u.s laws here . The laws have changed dramatically in accordance with U.S. laws my friend. WIth all that information you just put out there, only a dummy girl would not have checked you out real good. Good find on your end. I can send you the new regulations in accordance to foreigners who knock up Colombians and attempt to flee without penalty. Maybe you already knew this , don't know.

Wow, post this info up here for all of us to see. I'm sure it will be helpful to all of us who travel to Colombia.

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:06 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:00 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Wow, post this info up here for all of us to see. I'm sure it will be helpful to all of us who travel to Colombia.
Please do Pusscrook...An if you have any intel on said laws in the DR it would be good to know.

"I suddenly realize I have urgent business on another continent"