rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow Data Sheet

Moscow Data Sheet

The City and Getting Around

First and foremost Moscow is a huge city but thankfully it hosts an efficient metro system which is also quite aesthetically pleasing. It's also cheap at 28 roubles a ticket. Exchange rate is 42 roubles for 1 euro so that would be close to a dollar a trip. Taxi cost is negotiable and cheaper if you roll with locals.

Watch out for swindlers behind wheels but this is the case in every big city so you already know the drift. Just keep your wits about you and know where you're going. The action is usually towards the centre of the city, and prices go up the closer you get to the centre. It's a fucking expensive city. Avoid the shop known as GUM since it is imfamously expensive.

Safety

Never had any problems with fights etc. I'm Mediterranean so latin/Middle Eastern looking and it wasn't a problem. Saw a surprising number of brothas and they seemed to be doing ok. I think the racism issue has been often grossly overinflated in the past on the forum so please don't raise it here again because it's fabricated. In smaller towns maybe. In Moscow it's not an issue.

Accomodation

Unlike what some said in another post, it is very possible to rent a place for less than 10 euros a night in the centre in a hostel. You're not gonna get that if you're after a G-type pad but if you're cool with a hostel then by all means >10 is possible. In case of hostels with reception, get a wingman to distract reception so you can sneak a chick in and fuck her in the bathroom.

Authorities, Police and Red Tape

As you know if you've tried to go to Russia, visas can be a hassle to procure depending on what country you're from. I'm not gonna go into that but if you've got a friend who works for a company he may be kind enough to get the company to wriite you an invitation letter. I'm currently in Russia for 3 months courtesy of working for a company when in reality I'm not working at all. I'm chasing tail. If the 1 month tourist visa doesn't cut it go down this route.

Red tape sucks but you get used to it. Police are not a threat. They never once stopped me. If they do you can usually bribe your way out of a pickle.

Language

A nut to crack that's for sure. Speaking Russia will help you score but you need to distinguish yourself from the average Joe Schmuck who just says kaka dela or some shit like that. Hang out with Russians and try speak to them. It's like approaching where mistakes help make you stronger over time.

Chicks will notice your decent Russian and ask you how long you've been learning it. Just shrug it off and say you've started learning it in Russia. This bait will lead her to ask how long you've been in Russia which then allows you to drop a custom answer and take it from there. Basically you want it to seem like you're casually learning Russian almost effortlessly so it's a DHV. Ok having covered that let's move on to what matters the most.

Lizards

You already know that Russian chicks are hot. You've met and possibly banged a few of them so it's no news to you. Not every girl is hot of course and you do see the occasional fattie but in general the women are feminine and roll in high heels and make up.

Physical Characteristics

Tall and slim is the general body type. Blonde hair and blue or green eyes. Attractive facial features. Think Baltic countries since Baltic countries essentially have a lot of Russian blood in them too. A downside for ass lovers like yours truly is that a nice popka is not very common and yet if you're out on the street and there's girls around, you're guaranteed to see a few nice asses. It's not Brazil and it's usually more about shape shape than size but it's easy on the eyes. As far as titties go you're gonna be a happy camper.

Day Game

Focus around the centre of the city where pussy is plentiful. You can play the cool lost tourist game but do it well. Don't ask for directions to the metro because you can't follow up on that and you'll be expected to go towards the metro. Pet shop question is fine but keep in mind that Russians are generally bad at English. About 10% speak English fluently so it's a good idea to learn some basic phrases to get your foot in the door so you can eventually get you cock in too. Russians are wary of strangers so they'll often walk past you as you shoot your opener only to double back when they see you're not an axe murderer.

Be consistent with your character. Don't oversmile. Appear genuine and play to your strengths of being a foreigner in her land. It's a DHV from the get go. The Red square may be a bit busy for day gaming but you can pull tourists there. I'd say Stary Arbat(Old Arbat) is pretty good but make sure you don't target fast moving chicks because they're going somewhere. Again basic game sense. All over the city, shops called My My(MuMu in Russian) offer cheap food that's useful for refuelling between sessions or taking a girl to. Fatigue can wear in in Moscow due to all the people, the weather and general air of depression. Moscow is a working city but you can find a party every night.

Night Game

A Turkish guy at the hostel said he banged 2 chicks at Papa's Place - address 22, Myasnitskaya ulitsa. He doesn't seem to have much game so I'm skeptical but he is a persistant motherfucker and you need to be in order to overcome the traditional cultural not on the first date bullshit. As you know they're really raving sluts underneath so you just need to unleash it. Alcohol helps in getting the bang so use it as neccessary. Smoking is the order of the day. Everyone and their dog smokes so you'll go home smelling like shit. If you're a hardcore smoker and drinker well then welcome to paradise.

At this aforementionned bar you can easily sneak a chick into the toilets for quick action. It gets sausagy later on though so be aware of that. One time I picked up 2 chicks at the bar Kukli Pistoleti(Dolls and Pistols) and we went to Papa's Place. You'll get cockblocker a lot so be on top of your game to school these fools and take her to the toilets to fuck her. If you don't booze you lose. Drinking is a way of life for Russians so just go with the flow and if you don't like drinking just pretend you do so the chicks drink and lose their inhibitions.

Competition

Generally speaking Russian guys are not good looking and lack game. Dress smart and be cool and interesting and you'll more than make up for the language issue. Be fit too and competition diminishes further. The only real competition is yourself.

Conculsion

Moscow is not a place for living but travelling for the poon can be highly rewarding if done right. Forget the stuff you heard from keyboard warriors who never came here, and explore it for yourself. If you can deal with cold weather and people who put up a cold shield, you can do great. I hope I gave you some ideas with this data sheet. Thanks for all your contributions in other posts on the forum. I'll fill you in on my current St.Petersburg sometime in the future. Don't come here thinking chicks are just gonna jump in your lap. Be on your best game and make them jump on your cock instead.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote:Quote:

I think the racism issue has been often grossly overinflated in the past on the forum so please don't raise it here again because it's fabricated.

I suspected this as well. There's some unreasonable fear about Russia that is flamed every six months when someone posts an article about a foreigner who got killed.

Any particular bars/clubs you recommend?

Moscow Data Sheet

I think the racism bit is over inflated on the board as well...but if you are a white dude saying this...you have little or no credibility...

If there is one thing that I've learnt is that white dudes have a very difficult time recognizing racism and all its 'weakside' effects. Not putting anyone down. I'm just saying the sensory input of a visible minority on a day to day basis makes a white man's observations infinitesimal. You're really talking about something you know little about.

Another thing that is over inflated on the board is 'exotic appeal'. With immigration, easy air travel, and the internet the exotic mystique is faint heartbeat. At least in Europe it is.

I apologize if this derails the thread...

Moscow Data Sheet

--

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:15 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

If there is one thing that I've learnt is that white dudes have a very difficult time recognizing racism and all its 'weakside' effects. Not putting anyone down. I'm just saying the sensory input of a visible minority on a day to day basis makes a white man's observations infinitesimal. You're talking about something you know little about.

I co-sign on this.

Moscow Data Sheet

There are just too many skinheads in russia. Just try to walk around like a normal person and not shouting out everywhere that you are there just for the girls.

Moscow Data Sheet

@ Roosh - I recommend Gogol on Stoleshnikov Pereulok(metro Lubyanka is good enough). You can then bouce her to Papas Place at 22 Myasnitskaya(also metro Lubyanka). A real meat market. Lots of sausage later but you can do well with good game especially dancing game. You can alternate them because there's sometimes a cover carge to pay at Papas so you may benefit from going earlier. Gogol is always free.

@ Luckystar - About the racism I'm well aware of what you're saying. As I said in the post, I'm Mediterranean/Middle Eastern looking and in fact I do have problems with face control and all of that. I'd not be let into some clubs in St.Petersburg if I didn't roll with local girls for social proof. Let's keep this thread about banging girls in Russia because we want to focus our energy on that rather than on racism real or imagined.

An important point which I forgot to mention is that I've never had a girl flake on me here when I made plans with her. They're very open and honest and if she agrees to meet you someplace at sometime she's gonna be at that place at that time unless she informs you otherwise. At most she'll just apologize that she'll be turning up late. This is a breath of fresh air because although it's good to have backup plans just in case, I found that if I make plans with a chick I can expect her to follow through. Of course LMR and other standard girl behaviours you're familiar with will be present but you won't have to deal with irresponsible flaky behaviour that you may face in other countries.

Moscow Data Sheet

I hear a lot of hit and miss reports from minorities in Russia. Some say they had no problem, some say they were chased by skinheads threatening their lives. I think the longer you live in Moscow the more likely you are going to run into some shit. If you're just there for a week or two and being very cautious and you know some locals, it's probably okay. I know there's a tendency for places to seem much scarier from afar than they are when you get there. This was certainly the case with Rio de Janeiro. That's what they say about Israel too with regards to the random suicide bombings.

I think Russian girls are hot and all, but I think I'd prefer hooking up with one outside of Russia.

Moscow Data Sheet

Nice post Flashbang, loved the comment about keyboard warriors.

Let us forget about the skinheads, racism etc and focus on the girls and game!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Moscow Data Sheet

What time of year did you go?
Where did you stay?
What recommendations would you make for a first timer?

Thanks

Our New Blog:

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Where did you stay?

Thanks

I went there last month and stayed for a month. At the moment I'm in St.Petersburg.

I stayed at a hostel called Buddy Bear Hostel on Smolensky Bulvar. It's cheap but if you need to bring a girl be sure to have a friend distract reception so you can sneak a girl in. I was lucky to have a cool American friend who had my back in this twice.

For a first timer I'd say stay in cheap place close to the centre and work your pipeline before you come here. I built up a list of around 50 girls through an internet website and had to check my notebook everytime one of them texted me. This pipelining got me into an abundance mentality but don't let it make you complacent regarding day and night game. Constantly be building your harem and you should do fine.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-14-2011 10:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I hear a lot of hit and miss reports from minorities in Russia. Some say they had no problem, some say they were chased by skinheads threatening their lives. I think the longer you live in Moscow the more likely you are going to run into some shit. If you're just there for a week or two and being very cautious and you know some locals, it's probably okay. I know there's a tendency for places to seem much scarier from afar than they are when you get there. This was certainly the case with Rio de Janeiro. That's what they say about Israel too with regards to the random suicide bombings.

I think Russian girls are hot and all, but I think I'd prefer hooking up with one outside of Russia.

Getting suicide bombed in Israel is about as likely as being struck by lightning. About as likely as getting into a fatal car accident. And probably about as likely as getting stabbed by a skinhead in Moscow.

Agree with everyone saying race gets blown out of proportion. And even though I'm white, I've felt this going the other way. People on this board have said stuff like, "OMG, if you're white, and over six feet tall, every girl will want to bang you in X country." Then I go to X country, and it's not even close to the reality. The fatties and pros want to bang you, but the hot girls couldn't give two shits about your skin color.

In the long-run, game and style trump race and genetics just about anywhere you go. Even if 90% of the women in a certain country don't like black guys, a black guy with tight game will have no problem finding the 10% that do.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 05:18 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

In the long-run, game and style trump race and genetics just about anywhere you go. Even if 90% of the women in a certain country don't like black guys, a black guy with tight game will have no problem finding the 10% that do.

Exactly right. If you have good game that addresses the local culture and time on your side...you will meet girls anywhere. It might take a little more effort than usual, but you will have success.

Both Racism and Exotic Appeal are overblown on the board IMO.

Moscow Data Sheet

Speakeasy I don't mean to call you out but you are usually the first guy to talk about the dangers of any place, especially Russia. I think you may be broadcasting your own personal fears onto the forum and discouraging other guys from visiting certain places even though you haven't actually seen or experienced attacks.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 05:18 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Getting suicide bombed in Israel is about as likely as being struck by lightning. About as likely as getting into a fatal car accident. And probably about as likely as getting stabbed by a skinhead in Moscow.

Agree with everyone saying race gets blown out of proportion. And even though I'm white, I've felt this going the other way. People on this board have said stuff like, "OMG, if you're white, and over six feet tall, every girl will want to bang you in X country." Then I go to X country, and it's not even close to the reality. The fatties and pros want to bang you, but the hot girls couldn't give two shits about your skin color.

Even if 90% of the women in a certain country don't like black guys, a black guy with tight game will have no problem finding the 10% that do.

This is a great point, no matter where I go there will be a handful of girls that are into black men. I would like to think due to my charm, looks etc that there would be more than 10% that would want to fuck me.

Flashbang - how is the weather there now? How do the girls dress and do how many guys like you are over there? Oh last question, how good is your russian.

Sorry for so many questions, Russia has always been one of my dream places to visit.

Our New Blog:

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 08:46 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Speakeasy I don't mean to call you out but you are usually the first guy to talk about the dangers of any place, especially Russia. I think you may be broadcasting your own personal fears onto the forum and discouraging other guys from visiting certain places even though you haven't actually seen or experienced attacks.

I've seen some crazy stuff about Russia from youtube clips about attacks and other media reports. But lately I also met a Vietnamese and an Indian dude who lived there and said it was cool. So I'm not sure how much the skinhead attacks are just hype in real life. I'll refrain from giving any more strong opinions about it until I go there myself.

Moscow Data Sheet

flashbang:

Every article on Moscow I read mention how it's one of the most expensive city's in the world. What are the options if hostels are a no-go for you personally?

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 04:19 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Where did you stay?

Thanks

I went there last month and stayed for a month. At the moment I'm in St.Petersburg.

I stayed at a hostel called Buddy Bear Hostel on Smolensky Bulvar. It's cheap but if you need to bring a girl be sure to have a friend distract reception so you can sneak a girl in. I was lucky to have a cool American friend who had my back in this twice.

For a first timer I'd say stay in cheap place close to the centre and work your pipeline before you come here. I built up a list of around 50 girls through an internet website and had to check my notebook everytime one of them texted me. This pipelining got me into an abundance mentality but don't let it make you complacent regarding day and night game. Constantly be building your harem and you should do fine.

Pipelining, that's amateur stuff, sitting behind a monitor and keyboard. It is extremely time consuming. I wanna hear street game (day game) examples, that would be a sign of a strong player, and more relevant to some of us who might be there for a week or two and don't have time to exchange long e-mails/texts to set-up dates.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 09:02 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

Pipelining, that's amateur stuff, sitting behind a monitor and keyboard. It is extremely time consuming. I wanna hear street game (day game) examples, that would be a sign of a strong player, and more relevant to some of us who might be there for a week or two and don't have time to exchange long e-mails/texts to set-up dates.

lol Yeah, ok player. You go ahead and waste your time trying to find someone who speaks English well enough on the street so you can spit your game. Talk about time consuming.

Pipelining would be more relevant to someone who is there for a week or two.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 01:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've seen some crazy stuff about Russia from youtube clips about attacks and other media reports. But lately I also met a Vietnamese and an Indian dude who lived there and said it was cool. So I'm not sure how much the skinhead attacks are just hype in real life. I'll refrain from giving any more strong opinions about it until I go there myself.

Dude, since when were YouTube clips and media reports accurate representations of any place? I mean, you must not even go outside your house, considering there are murders every night on the news.

Moscow Data Sheet

Unless you can speak Russian, day game is a waste of time. You dont have time to spend sending emails? Try make the time to find the 1 in 10 women who are prepared to speak English to you. Or learn to speak Russian before you go.

A non Russian speaking mack daddy who did not prepare for his trip properly is not what I would call a strong player. I would call him a fool who just blew a shitload of cash.

Unless you speak Russian, plan your trip in advance. That includes going online to setup meets with women who speak English. There is no shame or stigma in it there.

Moscow Data Sheet

@ rudeboy - Weather was fine last month but it's getting colder now. Some days were surprisingly sunny while on others the sky looked like it was made of cement. In St.Petersburg where I am now you're fine if you go out in a shirt and a jacket.

- Guys like me in what sense, ethnically or being into game? In either case I haven't seen much of either. Game here seems to consist of getting completely drunk and acting like a moron.

- My Russian's pretty good, not highly fluent but enough to surprise girls, put me ahead of the other tourists and get positive feedback. To be honest I've lost motivation to continue improving it because game seems to be far more cost-effective. You need English anyway to spit your top game anyway.

@ vicious - Moscow is fucking expensive. One time I bought a small ice cream and it set me back alomost 10 euros. Apartments are so expensive that a Bulgarian dude in a hostel I was staying in told me he'd been staying in that hostel for 6 months. 6 bloody months in a 10 person dorm. Fuck that! Accomodation is not only expensive but Agencies(read blood suckers) also charge about a month's cost even if you stay for a shorter time. If you have good friends in Moscow you may be able to live with them and share the cost of rent because you're highly unlikely to find anything under 25,000 roubles if you try to rent a place on your own. That's almost 600 euros a month just for a crappy pad.

@ Hokie - About 1 in 10 Russian girls on the street speak English. As soon as you open you'll hear "sorry I no speak English." Game is about maximising everything to your advantage and therefore pipelining is a very useful tool in the arsenal. It doesn't take long to write a custom generalised mail that looks like someone too the time to actually take interest in someone's profile.

Street game is quite challenging in Moscow because of the language, general negativity of the place, fast pace of life and the fact that as soon as you start speaking to a girl she thinks you're either asking for money or wanting to give her some kind of leaflet. Sure it can be done and should be done, but pipelining should be done also because it creates a steady stream of interested English speakers.

Moscow Data Sheet

The effort/reward of pipelining and online was much, much higher than street game or night game in Russia for me as well. So few women speak English, that being able to get online and immediately find the ones who do is a huge help. That and unlike many countries, you can actually find some hot girls online over there.

Moscow Data Sheet

Anyone got more info on the nightlife scene in Moscow? I know it is probably expensive, but any info would be good. The stuff I have read online is sometimes contradictory, so it would be good to get a report from someone who has spent some time picking Russian chicks in the bars/clubs of Moscow.

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2011 09:10 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

lol Yeah, ok player. You go ahead and waste your time trying to find someone who speaks English well enough on the street so you can spit your game. Talk about time consuming.

Pipelining would be more relevant to someone who is there for a week or two.

Lol, I forgot to mention that I speak semi-fluent Russian so the language barrier is minimal. Anyways, back to my original question, what are the best spots to run street game, would it be around the Red Square area>Tverskaya Street? I am also interested in spots where the local women would congregate to possibly meet foreigners ? Btw, I am not looking for P4P but just honest conversation and dates. Thx