rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women and their pets

Women and their pets

Have you ever banged a woman who had an unhealthy relationship with their pet? I have run into two this month (1 30 yr old who views her dog as her child) and another (26 in school finishing her masters and has 2 cats that sleep with her in her bed). Both of these girls, while physically appealing, are off their rocker a bit.

Anyone else run into these types?

Women and their pets

One thing I have noticed from perusing the usual dating apps is that if you want to fuck an American woman in 2019, you'd better not be allergic to pets because at least one dog and/or cat is damned near a requirement for a single woman.

Women and their pets

The amount of pet ownership from single females who are 25+ is inane. So many single women, especially single white women living in major U.S. cities, are pet owners. The apps tend to feature the worst of pet owners, but even women who you will meet outside of apps are even more likely than not to own pets.

I happen to be allergic to cats. There's not an easy solution to that. I'm not super psyched about dogs, but since I can draw a hard line on cats due to allergies, I can't have dogs as a dealbreaker too.

One thing that I've not seen this board talk about much is pet cuckoldry. Many men, if they get into extended relationships with women, are pet cucks. It's less common for men to get pets as unattached guys. So there's a situation in the United States now, and possibly other countries, where you have a lot of petless men getting into relationships with pet owning women, and they are putting up with the woman's pet that they didn't select, as part of the whole package deal to get her pussy. One of my cousins got with a woman before she turned 25, and she got a dog almost immediately after college graduation at 22. He was a pet cuck in that relationship for over a decade until it died recently.

Women and their pets

[Image: ojqpav.jpg]

Women and their pets

Having a dog is a major red flag that should instantly disqualify a woman from girlfriend status. The dog always comes first, and she’s telling you, “it’s me or the dog.”

When a woman gets a dog she’s essentially giving up on men completely.

No sleepovers at your place
No weekend trips out of town
No longer than 8 hours away from her apartment, or the little fucker shits on the carpet

Next

Women and their pets

Quote: (05-11-2019 08:09 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Having a dog is a major red flag that should instantly disqualify a woman from girlfriend status. The dog always comes first, and she’s telling you, “it’s me or the dog.”

No longer than 8 hours away from her apartment, or the little fucker shits on the carpet

Next

I completely agree that they are a pain. How are you doing finding petless women?

I don't sense that the average dog owning woman is lacking for male options, simply because of the thirst of most guys.

Women and their pets

This is something that I too have just started to notice. I know a 26 year old girl that lives with a so called therapy dog. When I first came upon this, my first thought was what the hell is wrong with her. I know people get therapy dogs for a variety of reasons, but in this case , it makes me wonder what’s the story behind the story.

If she’s more loving and affectionate with her dog than she is with you, then the only thing I will say is proceed with caution. She will have serious psychological issues and daddy issues.

Women and their pets

American woman's obsession with dogs drives me nuts. If you meet a mid-twenties single woman, there is a 95% chance she will have a dog.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were little cute dogs like Chihuahuas or toy poodles - sure these dogs are yappy and annoying, but the fact that it suggests an affinity for cutesy things is at least feminine. But I've noticed most of these chicks have pit bulls or other huge, ugly, naturally aggressive dogs. It's the same pathology that drives them to fling open the borders to third-world thugs.

The real reason these basic chicks all get dogs is because it's a socially-accepted outlet for their biological drive to birth and nurture offspring. We live in a society that shames women for pursuing their natural biological drive, and encourages them to get (and usually neglect from working a cubicle job) an aggressive dog. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few people have wound up dead or maimed because of this.

Maybe the dumbest part is that every one of these chicks blabs about how much she loves dogs at the top of her dating site profile like that somehow makes her special or more appealing to men. News flash bitch, you're just like everyone else, and your big stupid dog is a turnoff.

What's maybe more embarrassing is that I see tons of men these days - often guys who look like they go to the gym - walking tiny pathetic toy dogs. Clown world.

Women and their pets

Quote: (05-11-2019 08:30 PM)MKE-Ed Wrote:  

This is something that I too have just started to notice.

How are you just starting to notice it now? I was noticing it in the early 2010s on Match/OkCupid/POF.

Quote: (05-11-2019 08:48 PM)HermeticAlly Wrote:  

American woman's obsession with dogs drives me nuts. If you meet a mid-twenties single woman, there is a 95% chance she will have a dog.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were little cute dogs like Chihuahuas or toy poodles - sure these dogs are yappy and annoying, but the fact that it suggests an affinity for cutesy things is at least feminine. But I've noticed most of these chicks have pit bulls or other huge, ugly, naturally aggressive dogs. It's the same pathology that drives them to fling open the borders to third-world thugs.

The real reason these basic chicks all get dogs is because it's a socially-accepted outlet for their biological drive to birth and nurture offspring. We live in a society that shames women for pursuing their natural biological drive, and encourages them to get (and usually neglect from working a cubicle job) an aggressive dog. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few people have wound up dead or maimed because of this.

Maybe the dumbest part is that every one of these chicks blabs about how much she loves dogs at the top of her dating site profile like that somehow makes her special or more appealing to men. News flash bitch, you're just like everyone else, and your big stupid dog is a turnoff.

What's maybe more embarrassing is that I see tons of men these days - often guys who look like they go to the gym - walking tiny pathetic toy dogs. Clown world.

I really liked this post. Every woman having a dog really annoys me. I sense it is more of a college educated white woman thing.

I'm guessing both dogs and cats are substitute children.

A female dog owner is generally a turn off for me because it is another thing that I have to compete with for her attention.

Women and their pets

If you haven't survived a plane crash, or a war zone you do not need or deserve a therapy dog/cat/chicken or pig. Fucking snowflakes and crazy cat ladies are starting to annoy me.

*edit* Also, dogs are man's best friend, not women'd for fuck sakes. Is nothing sacred?

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Women and their pets

Ha, I’m so glad to hear I’m not alone thinking this shit is weird. I was banging a girl who had like 5 dogs and 3 cats. She didn’t give a shit about downtrodden people, but cross a four lane highway to save an animal.
I often wonder if these bishes have weirdly inappropriate physical intimacy with these dogs.

Women and their pets

the problem that I have with the dog/cat phenomenon is that it's an obvious sublimation of child-rearing biological drive, like HermeticAlly said.

If you date a girl, the dog is your "child". She will treat your future children the same way she treats the dog (lol).

If she had the dog before you started dating her, her dog will de facto become your dog.

She will takes pics of it and post them on instagram as if you all are a family.

That shit is just weak to me, I will not date a girl that has a dog. I will gladly smash, however

Also, if her dog doesn't like you, she won't give you a chance. However, if her dog/cat fxckz with you, you're getting laid

Luckily I am an animal whisperer, so it always (literally always) works in my favor

Women and their pets

In 2018, I smashed a chick with a dog. She is legitimately mentally ill.

Women and their pets

In 2019 nearly every girl is a "dog Mum" or loves "doggos". Instant disqualification for me because I know they do dirty shit like kiss their dogs and have their dogs in bed with them etc.

Women and their pets

Too much dog hate on this thread. Dogs are fucking awesome. I automatically assume anyone who hates dogs is a serial killer.

As I've written a thousand times on this forum, the problem primarily inbred, shitty, little purebred dogs and terrible pet owners. Wolves were not meant to become 7 pound Chihuahuas and Terriers.

Women are also not good dog owners. I have 2 bigger dogs and they don't really respect/listen to my wife. The second I lower my voice their ears go back and they know they fucked up. It's also a presence thing. Dogs are pack animals and sense weakness. They know when they can fuck around and when shit gets real.

Women and their pets

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:15 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Too much dog hate on this thread. Dogs are fucking awesome. I automatically assume anyone who hates dogs is a serial killer.

Women are also not good dog owners.

I think most of the people posting like dogs, they just don't think women should have them, or use them as surrogates for children. Dogs are a man's pet. You were spot on with the pack, Alpha thing, dogs need an Alpha, men do not. So who the fuck wants an Alpha (wannabe) chick? Some cuck who wants to be clicker trained, that's it.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Women and their pets

Quote: (05-11-2019 08:26 PM)SW15 Wrote:  

Next

I completely agree that they are a pain. How are you doing finding petless women?

I don't sense that the average dog owning woman is lacking for male options, simply because of the thirst of most guys.

About as good as my hunt for a tattoo-less girl with a single digit notch count. LOL

Women and their pets

A guy told me a couple recent stories about unusual female attachment to their pets.

His girlfriends would accuse the female pet owners of using peanut butter to entice their dogs to lick... I know there is a thread somewhere in the forum about this.

His friend who is a doctor saw increasing cases of women coming to the hospital for biting trauma.

For the women who have very deep feelings for their pets, men are in the back of the line.

Women and their pets

If you’re that much against women with pets , your best bet is to move close to a university town and date women who live within a mile radius of the university. Most landlords prohibit pets due the transient nature of the student housing. Students usually stay a year at the most before going to another apartment as they make new friends they want to live with. And the month and a half security deposit isn’t usually enough to warrant replacing the linoleum when their dogs tear it up, along with repainting door frames and replacing doors, carpet.

In boulder most women with pets are independent mid -20s.

Women and their pets

Most girls I've smashed have had pets. I do believe it's because women are conditioned by modern society, etc. to delay child birth but their nature is battling with this reality. Hence they get something to care for and to shower with love and affection.

It hasn't really ever been an issue for me. I like animals and have fond memories of some my past bangs' pets. Game-wise it probably helped seal the deal a few times and get in good with the girl bc her animal liked me. Usually they have cats, which kind of do their own thing and don't really pose as an interruption to seduction. Dogs however can definitely get in the way.

All in all, a girl being crazy into animals/her pets is a category of female neuroticism I can deal with. Compared to being obsessed with social media or having some other nigh-unbearable female quirk, I can get over the fact that a girl sleeps with her cats.

Women and their pets

Childless women under 30 should be banned from pet ownership. No babies, no bulldog.

Women and their pets

Next

Couldn't disagree more.

All the "dog moms" I've known in my life have been the top tier girls in terms of long-term relationship potential. They all have been nurturing and caring, and most of them have been active and fitter than the average woman (gotta take the pup on walks).

Look at how they care for and treat their pets. That is a glimpse into how they will be as mothers.

And it's an easy date. "Hey, bring your dog over and we'll hit the park".

I'll take a dog mom over a club slut every single time.

Edit - Horses are different story. Stay away from horse chicks. Again...personal experience.

Never cross streams.

Women and their pets

Next

On the plus side, if she comes over for the bang she'll have to go home to take care of the little bundle of joy.

Women and their pets

Women and their pets

I banged a chick once who had the dog in the room at the same time...listening and watching !! It was staring at me when i was pounding her in doggstyle ..loool
But weird asf ....she was another one of thise crazy dog ladies