rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartiste deplatformed?

Heartiste deplatformed?

looks ominous

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Heartiste deplatformed?

Yep. It's gone. I'm sure they have prepared for this day.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Heartiste deplatformed?

It will only be a matter of time until they come for Roosh. Speaking of which, is there an archive of Roosh's content/a backup for the forum?

Heartiste deplatformed?

Sad day. At least there will always be wayback machine.

G

Heartiste deplatformed?

I wouldn't count on always.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Oh fuk!
Does someone of you have a back-up of all this stuff? I was thinking to save it but didn't expect that to happen.
Please tell me that you do have... If so, contact me by pm.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:42 PM)RedKurrant Wrote:  

It will only be a matter of time until they come for Roosh. Speaking of which, is there an archive of Roosh's content/a backup for the forum?

The forum isn't Wordpress, so it should be fine. I don't think they're going to start yanking domains like they did with Dailystormer.

I think Heartiste is on Gab if anyone has an account and wants to check.

Heartiste deplatformed?

His GoodbyeAmericaInAPhoto.wordpress.com site is still up (for now), though it hasn't been updated in over two months.

Heartiste deplatformed?

This is a big loss. Heartiste was unique in that he combined PUA, politics, culture and humor into a perfect blend. He was the gateway for so many guys who eventually became red pilled about our clown world situation. His readership was massive and reached the upper echelon of society - including (probably) Ann Coulter and Trump's kids - some of his talking points and phrases were seen (in slightly modified form) in their writings and speeches.

Hopefully he finds another host.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Damn, this sucks big time. I figured it would happen at some point but it still hurts. So much good data in one place, and written in such a sharp yet humorous style. RIP

Heartiste deplatformed?

Yikes.
I think he saw it coming and eventually made back ups for the site.

Edit: Luckily i havent read any of the posts sent to my email. So i have like 2 years worth of CH posts in my inbox.

Heartiste deplatformed?

That happened in the last couple of hours I was on there earlier today.

Heartiste deplatformed?

It is far past time to keep bitching about Silicon Valley cucktards behaving badly and time to start starving them and disenfranchising them. I've posted on this before: Stop Eating the SV Trash Just Because It's PHREE

I hope Heartiste was actively anticipating the ban and has a warm setup on alternative hosting ready to go, and his plan was to bait the ban, but that still sucks if his backups aren't absolutely current.

If you want to have a voice on the internet set up your own blog. Rack a server somewhere or get together with some people to rack a server. I have servers racked down here in the Oriental Republic of Uruguay if anyone is looking for shared hosting.

The way to deal with Silicon Valley censorship is by telling them to fuck themselves and then building new infrastructure with blackjack and ethically harvested wild caught skanks (since we don't do hookers here).

A certain especially cucked subset of the libertarians will keep defending "platforms are free to ban whoever" even as their own supposed ideological allies get wiped out on cuck platforms like Twatter, Arsebook, Google, and WagPress. The moral of the story is to start cutting the toxic fuckers who hate you out of your life.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Quote: (05-10-2019 04:30 PM)RichardCranium Wrote:  

So it was you.... What did you do?... WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!!

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Heartiste deplatformed?

The blog has disappeared before, so I doubt it's really gone. Hopefully he'll be back soon. He should host it somewhere other than WordPress, though.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Quote: (05-10-2019 04:31 PM)BBinger Wrote:  

It is far past time to keep bitching about Silicon Valley cucktards behaving badly and time to start starving them and disenfranchising them. I've posted on this before: Stop Eating the SV Trash Just Because It's PHREE

I hope Heartiste was actively anticipating the ban and has a warm setup on alternative hosting ready to go, and his plan was to bait the ban, but that still sucks if his backups aren't absolutely current.

If you want to have a voice on the internet set up your own blog. Rack a server somewhere or get together with some people to rack a server. I have servers racked down here in the Oriental Republic of Uruguay if anyone is looking for shared hosting.

The way to deal with Silicon Valley censorship is by telling them to fuck themselves and then building new infrastructure with blackjack and ethically harvested wild caught skanks (since we don't do hookers here).

A certain especially cucked subset of the libertarians will keep defending "platforms are free to ban whoever" even as their own supposed ideological allies get wiped out on cuck platforms like Twatter, Arsebook, Google, and WagPress. The moral of the story is to start cutting the toxic fuckers who hate you out of your life.

Are you familiar with the issues Gab has dealt with trying to keep their site online?

Heartiste deplatformed?

Heartiste deplatformed?

Quote: (05-10-2019 04:50 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2019 04:31 PM)BBinger Wrote:  

Are you familiar with the issues Gab has dealt with trying to keep their site online?

Yes. Gab's primary issue is that they run a free for all ballpit for the FBI's entertainment and entrapment. A lot of problems become more manageable when you don't give shit away for free to people who simply show up (as Silicon Valley does, they build huge userbases using investor money and everyone screams when the money runs low).

Heartiste deplatformed?

Silicon Valley just doing their part to help steal 2020 for the dems.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:55 PM)Cavorite Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:42 PM)RedKurrant Wrote:  

The forum isn't Wordpress, so it should be fine. I don't think they're going to start yanking domains like they did with Dailystormer.

They will, but not until they've finished book burning on social media sites first.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Heartiste deplatformed?

Geez, I like to go back and read some of his earlier content once every year or so. I regret not printing out some of his better blogs and just reading them. Or saving them somewhere.

Heartiste deplatformed?

Yeah, this is a pretty bad sign. I hate to say it but Leonard might be right about...everything.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Heartiste deplatformed?

Don't forget that his last post was in support of Roosh, telling Heartiste readers to attend Roosh's lecture if they got a chance.

Then he was gone.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Heartiste deplatformed?

Roissy was pretty openly talking badly about jews.

[Image: shut-it-down-jew-with-walkie-talkie.jpg]

Heartiste deplatformed?

Quote: (05-10-2019 05:28 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Don't forget that his last post was in support of Roosh, telling Heartiste readers to attend Roosh's lecture if they got a chance.

Then he was gone.

Got a cached copy or something? Missed his last few days.