rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Samaritan repairs woman's car, she falsely accuses him of sexual assualt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ar-up.html

An Australian man spent two hours getting a teenage woman's car back on the road after she had a small accident. She then accused him of "propositioning" her for sex. The whole interaction was captured on CCTV. He spent two weeks behind bars, lost his job and his wife. All charges have been dropped, and the girl will face charges of making a false statement.

Apart from the obvious injustice of an insane bitch ruining a man's life for no reason after he helped her, am I missing something? Propositioning a woman for sex is enough to be arrested and potentially spending years in prison?

Quote:Quote:

A Good Samaritan claims his life is in tatters after a woman who he helped falsely accused him of sexual assault.

Kenan Basic spent two weeks in a maximum security prison, lost his job and is now going through a divorce, after a 19-year-old woman made false accusations against him.

Mr Basic stopped to help the teenager in November last year after she crashed her car and pulled into a BP in Bankstown, in Sydney's south-west.

The 36-year-old married father-of-one spent almost two hours helping the woman get her car back on the road.

CCTV captured the entire interaction and shows the pair chatting happily and even embracing before she drives away, Nine News reported.

Kenan Basic spent two weeks in a maximum security prison, lost his job and is now going through a divorce, after a 19 year old woman made false accusations against him.

'I always help people you know, all my life, and this is the first time the snake bite me,' Mr Basic said.

He then followed the teen a short distance with his car to make sure she didn't break down again.

However, after they drove off, the woman told police Mr Basic indecently assaulted and stalked her.

The teenager claimed Mr Basic had allegedly propositioned her for sex in return for his help before following her and once again propositioning her.

Days after his act of kindness Mr Basic was facing serious sexual charges and spent two weeks behind bars in Silverwater Prison.
He also lost his job and is now going through a divorce because of the false charges.

Gray told police Mr Basic had allegedly propositioned her for sex in return for his help before following her and once again propositioning her

The woman pulled into the service station after she smashed the car when Mr Basic offered to help with the damage

'No-one would ever expect that as a Good Samaritan you stop to assist a broken down motorist that then you would subsequently be charged with these serious offences,' Mr Basic's lawyer Mona El Baba told Seven News.

On Monday, all charges against Mr Basic were dropped after the woman broke down when pressed by detectives in an interview and finally told the truth - that she'd been lying about the accusations.

'I feel happy because I got my freedom you know,' Mr Basic said.

The teenager is now facing a charge of knowingly making false or misleading statement and will appear in court next week.

Mr Basic said the incident has deterred him from stopping and helping a young woman ever again.

That false accuser should get 10 years in prison, but instead she'll probably get the Australian Woman of the Year Award.

And his wife divorced him just two weeks after the accusation? Way to support your family, you heartless bitch.

Kenan Bašić is a typical Bosnian name. What a sad fate to move to Australia for prosperity and happiness, only to have your life crushed by a pair of rancid cunts and a communist police state.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Well isn't it obvious? He didn't look like Brad Pitt so him flirting is an offence to the girl's Beta shield.
And regardless of how the story is presented he will still be forever known a creep who hit on a teenage girl.

This guy's wife believed some trollop over her husband. Bet she's feeling bloody awkward now.

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:24 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

And his wife divorced him just two weeks after the accusation? Way to support your family, you heartless bitch.

The story doesn't mention any kids. If he did, stories like this would usually describe him as "father if two, Kenan Basic." Better to find out the truth and dodge the bullet now than later when there are kids involved.

Story says he's a father-of-one. She should get jail time for falsifying a police report and fined for wasting police hours.

Good Aussie Sheila!

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:25 AM)RWIsrael Wrote:  

Well isn't it obvious? He didn't look like Brad Pitt so him flirting is an offence to the girl's Beta shield.
And regardless of how the story is presented he will still be forever known a creep who hit on a teenage girl.

In Melbourne (the Toronto of the southern hemisphere),
even a woman at her job who is meant to be serving you treats it like an offense to their soul if you are interacting with them she they don't find you physically attractive.

Only idiots would give such primitive minds equal decision making in society

The least that ungrateful little bitch could’ve done was give the guy a handy for helping her out, what a cunt.

double post

Bosnian: I will go to Australia where people are more civilised and do nice things like helping each other out.

Australia: Yeah, nah, mate. That was last century.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I had a case, woman accused a guy of rape because he refused to fix her car.

I was lucky to question her in a pretrial restraining order hearing.

Questioning went like this:

Her: We had a date and he raped me at my house etc. Then I called him to come back the next day.

Sp5: Why did you want him to come back? Why did you want to see him again?

Her: I wanted him to fix my car.

Sp5: and did he come over and fix your car?

Her: No, he refused.

Got that all on tape, case ended up being dismissed because she quit showing up.

Let's say he did it. He said "I fixed your car, now blow me."

That's enough for jail time? She was 19. That's legal age. WTF.

Australia is fucked.

The guy got lucky because he learned that his wife is evil. If he has spine and doesn't take her back, he is the winner. If his wife was so quick to believe the other party and not her husband that only shows that she stopped loving him a long time ago. Better for him.

Job loss might suck but if the guy has smarts he could make a new career of it as public speaker writer and rights activist.

I hope that this teenage girl gets time in prison and her reputation is ruined. She is the one who should be registered as a sex offender and face all the consequences sex offenders face for life although that is probably not going to happen. All false sexual assault accusers should be registered as sex offenders.

Btw any man should remember this site:
https://www.register-her.net/web/guest/home

Gonna throw something out here. I'm thinking the guy did actually flirt with the 19 year old. As far as I see, there's no monetary gain for the college girl to make that up completely out of the blue.

HOWEVER, flirting or coming onto somebody of her age should not and is not a crime. The story from her view makes it out like he forced himself on her or held her against her will. I'm gonna make the safe assumption the CCTV footage showed that's complete bullshit. Problem is some warped chicks really believe just making an approach is connected to or is directly rape.

The job and jail really suck, but I'm thinking that marriage already had a lot of problems and this public event was the nail in the coffin. Maybe Australia realizes men have 20 y/o options not far away from their pond so they're stepping up the shame tactics there. It is a country with a stare rape commercial campaign.......

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

I'm wondering why the police didn't release him after seeing it was bullshit on video. Why did they have to wait for her to "break down" when "pressured" by police? Sounds like they are still making her out to sound like a victim.

Quote: (05-10-2019 05:31 AM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Gonna throw something out here. I'm thinking the guy did actually flirt with the 19 year old. As far as I see, there's no monetary gain for the college girl to make that up completely out of the blue.

In low-feminism societies like Eastern Europe, slight flirting would almost be an expected courtesy from both sides in such a scenario, that would make the time doing repairs pass sooner and less tediously. Everyone who is not autistic would do it and nobody would expect a real hookup to come out of this, maybe a very small chance.

If a normal wife would learn that her man fixed an engine for a hot teenage girl and flirted with her, that wife would get hots for her man being so manly, she would fake indignation and accuse him of cheating in a voice that obviously shows her just pretending being angry and expect him to respond to that by joking it away and taking her and fucking her good and that would have been the hottest sex for that married couple that year.

These women raised under feminism are autistic.

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:24 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

That false accuser should get 10 years in prison, but instead she'll probably get the Australian Woman of the Year Award.

Kenan Bašić is a typical Bosnian name. What a sad fate to move to Australia for prosperity and happiness, only to have your life crushed by a pair of rancid cunts and a communist police state.

"That false accuser should get 10 years in prison, but instead she'll probably get the Australian Woman of the Year Award."

She'll get that right after Columbia University hands her the official Mattress Girl scholarship. We've officially reached peak #metoo, where Good Samaratins aren't.

1) First rule of dashcam club, never talk about dashcam club.

2) Does the Australian system provide harsh torts for this kind of thing so he can sue her ass and make her... Basic's Bitch?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Why do they say his name several times but not hers? She's not a minor.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (05-10-2019 06:38 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Because she is the victim of sexual assault, and publicly naming her is the same as raping her all over again.

I now believe Australia went the way it did during Mad Max was because of its women.

Quote: (05-10-2019 07:04 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2019 06:38 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Because she is the victim of sexual assault, and publicly naming her is the same as raping her all over again.

Back in the old days she was a victim. Now she's a SURVIVOR of sexual assault, even though there was no sex and no assault.

This throws into question whether the people who write these stories have any critical thinking skills whatsoever. The old newspaper policy of "not naming the victim" should not apply if there is no one who was victimized.

Quote: (05-10-2019 07:51 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

The old newspaper policy of "not naming the victim" should not apply if there is no one who was victimized.

But there was a victim, him.

05-23-2019, 11:15 AM - The moment the Roosh Forum died.

She should get the death penalty. Death by gangbang.

G

And bitches wonder why I would have no problem just driving by.