rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine about to elect jewish comedian as president

acting as a stooge for jewish criminal oligarch Ihor Kolomonsky

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

Quote:Quote:

Many people also fear if Zelensky becomes a president, the country will be run from the shadows by self-exiled oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky.

What's wrong with Ukrainians?

Are they really that stupid to elect a criminal jewish oligarch as president?

Quote: (04-21-2019 10:58 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Many people also fear if Zelensky becomes a president, the country will be run from the shadows by self-exiled oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky.

Not as stupid as someone race baiting and referencing Wikipedia to support their generalizations of an entire country. Yes.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Hows it race baiting when pointing out something? Is it a wrong statement of fact? Instead of being an emotional sponge with your post why not challenge it?

The current Ukrainian PM is also Jewish:

Both of Volodymyr Groysman's parents are Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman

The story of this candidacy and election is fascinating... it sounds as if it is one giant troll job.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Da Joos win again!!

[Image: zqsFJtJ.jpg]

Poroshenko is also doubt as Jewish. If you ask Ukrainians they are sure that he is Jewish.
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/58633...ish-world/

The vote is against corruptions and politicians, the people believe Zelenski as a none politics guy will fix the corruption.
BTW, if I am not wrong both Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were elected as governors directly from show business so I guess they learning from Americas good experience [Image: smile.gif]

Jewish Comedian?

Clown World confirmed!

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Rodney Dangerfield would have made a good president.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (04-21-2019 10:58 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Most people are not "aware" of jews as you are and opinions in the real world differ a lot from what you and the others express here.

Also what is important is that he is thought to be the best choice of all possible options.

Ukraine is not different from the US of course.

Choose between two jews.

Trump and Sheldon Adelson or Hillary and Soros.

It's just out in the open in Eastern Europe.

It's also a reflection of the nature and ownership of local media. Star comedians are built by the media, and their owners, to further their agendas.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (04-22-2019 11:33 AM)911 Wrote:  

It's also a reflection of the nature and ownership of local media. Star comedians are built by the media, and their owners, to further their agendas.

Yeah but they have to be funny.

So is this what the Ukraine nutzis were after all along? A Ukraine ruled by Jews and foreigners (Georgians,etc)?

Ukraine is what they want for you all.

A kingdom of poverty to rule. White women starving, so they'll overcome their repulsion and sell themselves for shekels.

Quote: (04-22-2019 02:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

A kingdom of poverty to rule. White women starving, so they'll overcome their repulsion and sell themselves for shekels.

The only starving white women in Ukraine are the senior pensioners.

The major thing that comes from this election is that anybody appart from Poroshenko and the other longtime politicians could have won.

Ukraine is fucked up. People don't know what they want.
They made the orange revolution in 2004 to get rid of Yanukovich and elected Yuschenko, then a couple years later elected again Yanukovich, and the Messiah Yuschenko was proven to be another corrupt. Then came Maidan...Yanukovich out again, and Poroshenko filled the gap in some elections arranged at lightning speed. After a while the Messiah was the dirty Georgian scumbag Sakaashvili...

Zelenskiy might be a lesser evil for Ukrainians. Seems like a good guy, with some humanity in him. I hope to not be wrong.

In Ukraine ; the mafia is also Jewish . Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe and is a place of high priority for Jews.
There is simply too much resources and rural lands at stake to develop the country . Leaders will fight for it.
After Maïdan ; the first company to post ads for Ukraine was Monsanto.i have seen it with my own eyes.
There is also gas there and some.minerals but I don't know enough about it.
The key interest of controlling Ukraine is the agriculture
Jews have organized two genocides by starvations in Ukraine.
On the other hand they know that one of the bests to get rid of them are guys like Bogdan Khmelnitsky ; once they had enough of them ! Ukrainians can be tough .

Let's hope for the return of Khmelnitsky.

Simply ; it should be forbidden for non Christians to become president there

Quote: (04-22-2019 03:11 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2019 02:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

The only starving white women in Ukraine are the senior pensioners.

Ukraine is the poorest country in the region, its GDP per capita is the same as the Philippines and Jamaica, and nearly one third that of Romania, which was the most dysfunctional and biggest EE shithole not too long ago.

The Ukraine was, a millenium ago, mostly ancient Khazaria. The country is now being primed to become Khazaria 2.0, a country where Ashkenazis would have special privileges and dominion.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-39u...ia.gif&f=1]

The strategy for this plan would be similar to that in Syria, war and chaos so that the locals are impoverished or resettled, so that the country can be rebuilt and partially resettled.

Part of the antagonism with Russia is due to that country's annexation of Crimea, which some Ashkenazi scholars regard as the historic heartland of Khazaria, a sort of eastern European Israel.

An interesting read on this subject:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio...n_eu12.htm

And another one, by Texe Mars, who can be a bit out there, but nevertheless an instructive read:

http://www.texemarrs.com/082014/serpent_...return.htm

Thanks for bringing that up 911.

Khazaria is at the heart of jewish animosity towards Russia, who they hate more than anything in the world. Yes, even more than nazis.

Ukraine was both the urheimat of the khazars and also the founding of Kiev-Rus, which of course later became Russia.

The Rus invaded and destroyed the Khazarian khaganate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Ri...rian_state

Thus ending the Khazarian monopoly on trade with white sex slaves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Khazars constituted one of the two great furnishers of slaves to the Muslim market (the other being the Iranian Sâmânid amîrs), supplying it with captured Slavs and tribesmen from the Eurasian northlands.

What a horrendous thought that the khazars are once again setting up shop in Ukraine!

What's even worse is that the local slavs act in such a defeated manner.

We begin to see why they asked Rurik to come rule them and free them from the asiatic hordes.

Edit: We should not underestimate the symbolic value of jews now ruling from Kiev. This is a 1000 year grudge against the Kiev-Rus settled. Revenge best served cold.

Wow, so much of antisemitic people in this forum, and writing none confirmed lies and conspiracy theories... hate wont lead you anywhere and its bad Karma.
So... I would add my theory based on what I see and hear while living in Ukraine:
New generation of Ukrainians see Israel as a model for successful country, while being surrounded by hundreds of millions of enemies still can defend itself and have successful economy - very like their situation and Russia just they cant defend them and their economy sucks.
In fact, the country which was the least antisemitic and allows Jewish to prosper is... USA, and today it is the most successful country by far while Jewish fleeing from Eastern Europe on the 19th and 20th centuries were highly contributing to it.
Ukrainians adore USA more than EU.
At least my theory is based on facts and not science fiction stories [Image: smile.gif]

In Latvia, where people are pagan whites by genetics, but sadly where president is elected by parliament, they want to propose a candidate whose surname is: Levit. Among common people it is an unpopular move, but it seems it will be pushed trough anyway.

So Ukrainian situation is not unique, except that Ukrainians voted the guy in themselves. They love him because he is a beloved actor who usually plays the "common man", in his comedy sketches. A common man with difficult low paying job, angry boss, typical controlling wife, bratty kids, alcoholic neighbors and so on.

Ukraine has been home to many Jews for a long time, so it is not that surprising they are used to them. The city of Odessa, third largest in Ukraine is particularly well know as Jewish city.

Another interesting fact: Ukraine is (probably the only one in Europe) a country where GDP hasn't increased since 1992. The oligarch elite is stealing everything that could be invested in any development - and this goes on for 15 years!

"Oligarch elite".

This interview of Dmitry Orlov is informative on the situation in Ukraine, even if obviously very slanted:

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/the-saker-inte...try-orlov/

TLDR: The country is being strip mined and becoming nothing more than a third-world supplier of natural resources used elsewhere.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (04-23-2019 03:07 AM)diego69 Wrote:  

Wow, so much of antisemitic people in this forum, and writing none confirmed lies and conspiracy theories... hate wont lead you anywhere and its bad Karma.
Where specifically is the confirmed lies and where is the conspiracy theories? State it... where? Those who quickly throw around the term "antisemitic" are the ones who are projecting their own anti-white racism.

So... I would add my theory based on what I see and hear while living in Ukraine:
New generation of Ukrainians see Israel as a model for successful country, while being surrounded by hundreds of millions of enemies still can defend itself and have successful economy...
I've lived in Ukraine for six months, I'm quite interested in geopolitics and I enjoy discussions with locals about the world, and I've never, not even once heard such an aforementioned opinion about Israel. Some Ukrainians have enjoyed nice vacations in Israel, sitting on the beach in Tel Aviv, as there's frequent flights with Ukrainian International Airlines, I think.

Now, to be fair, I've heard Ukrainians complain constantly about their poor economy and how they wish they had higher living standards like western countries have, but they do not uniquely and specifically list Israel as some "model of a successful country".

Ukrainians seem most fond of Poland in terms of a model to follow. Poland is very popular in Ukraine since they took ~2 million Ukrainian refugees.

Some Ukrainians are very suspicious and red pilled about Jews, and it's understandable - Jewish Bolsheviks committed the largest ever genocide to have ever occurred on the European continent - The Holodomor. An atrocity where Jewish Bolsheviks ethnically cleansed 10 million Ukrainian Christians in 1933.

I have an Israeli friend who tells me Ua is a popular choice for many love-tourists/sponsors, and I have met some throughout Eastern Europe. All-in-all, most Ukrainians have a positive opinion of Jews (and all foreigners for that mattter) because obviously the average citizen is not red pill even in a country considered more based and traditional, such as Ukraine.

At least my theory is based on facts and not science fiction stories [Image: smile.gif]
Which facts are these? I hear your opinion, and fair enough - everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this does not automatically make it fact.

Here's some "facts" for you:
- Ukraine elected a president who is a Jewish comedian (Zelensky), whose controlled by a Jewish Billionaire oligarch (Kolomoysky), to replace another Jewish Billionaire oligarch (Poroshenko).
- Jews are less than 1% of the Ukrainian population.

What a coincidence [Image: dodgy.gif] [Image: smile.gif]