rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intricate webs of bullshit

Sooo I'm generally a very open/honest person, at least with everyone I know.

When sarging however, at least every once in a great while, I like to make up preposterous stories and see how long I can carry them, really just as a test of improvisational ability.

This MAY make me a sociopath, but it is also sort of fun. One night a few weeks ago I went through ~4 sets wherein I posed as a business jet pilot, just in town for the night, maybe back again in the future. Surprisingly, this hooked pretty well on 2 girls, and I've been texting back and forth since. I'm thinking it's about time for me to "fly back into town".

One of the girls' fathers is actually an Air Traffic Controller by trade, and thus I'm quite proud of the fact that my limited grasp on the world of civilian aviation coupled with some bullshit slinging has allowed the ruse to continue on this long. I've texted her photos from "where the job has taken me lately" (all from Google Images LOL). She's asking when I'll be back, etc.

I don't view this as a realistic path to a bang so much as a brain exercise and an amusing change of pace.

Am I the only person who does stuff like this?

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

I make up harmless, innocuous stories when I am in sets with a lot of boring people and want to get the attention of the group. Nothing that implicates me in lies about myself, however, since I've found that this usually comes back to bite me in the ass.

Also, I find that a lot of people can see the tells of somebody doing improv (read: bullshitting), so I like to have rehearsed stories.

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:31 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

When sarging however, at least every once in a great while, I like to make up preposterous stories and see how long I can carry them, really just as a test of improvisational ability.

This MAY make me a sociopath, but it is also sort of fun. One night a few weeks ago I went through ~4 sets wherein I posed as a business jet pilot, just in town for the night, maybe back again in the future. Surprisingly, this hooked pretty well on 2 girls, and I've been texting back and forth since. I'm thinking it's about time for me to "fly back into town".

One of the girls' fathers is actually an Air Traffic Controller by trade, and thus I'm quite proud of the fact that my limited grasp on the world of civilian aviation coupled with some bullshit slinging has allowed the ruse to continue on this long. I've texted her photos from "where the job has taken me lately" (all from Google Images LOL). She's asking when I'll be back, etc.

I don't view this as a realistic path to a bang so much as a brain exercise and an amusing change of pace.

Show up next time you meet her in a "pilots outfit".

Play it like Frank Abagnale: Catch Me If You Can.

I was kind of HOPING that this would come back to bite me in spectacular blow-out fashion just because it would generate lulz, but so far I've gotten away with it. Obviously I don't know these broads beyond this one encounter.

What makes all this BETTER with the one girl is that I said I live in another city, but I've been texting her with a LOCAL area code. Haven't heard shit about it so far, so either she is on to me and doesn't care (winner winner chicken dinner) or she's dumb as rocks (maybe winner winner also?).

Either way, shit's hysterical.

Lots of people tell little lies in conversations to get attention or to make themselves seem more interesting. I want to know who tells BIG lies to girls in an attempt to see how far you can push the envelope with an IDGAF attitude about blowing out.

EDIT: GManifesto is obviously getting what I'm saying here. The more absurd the better.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

your time > her feelings

I guess where you live helps? If you're in a huge city where anonymity is a realistic possibility, then you might as well lie your ass off.

I live in a town of about ~80,000 and you see a lot of the same people every night so it's harder to damage control an outrageous lie, especially to multiple girls.

I like fucking with random strangers too and I think it's even more fun when you have a partner. I think it comes naturally when you don't give a shit and are looking for entertainment--my friend and I do it quite a bit when we're out at night and want to amuse ourselves. One of us will say something that's complete bullshit and then the other will play along and we'll spin it into an absurd backstory. One of the more memorable ones was telling a pair of girls that we met each other getting ready to go skydiving in South America and I overheard one of the pilots telling his friend that he missed throwing traitors out of planes for Pinochet and was happy that he'd found a couple of "fresh Gringos" for the day.

I've never taken it as far as actually following through with pictures and shit, though. That sounds like it'll be hilarious no matter how it turns out, keep us posted.

So, the one chick (ATC Dad) *FINALLY* caught on that I'm texting her with a local area code, so now I'm spinning my way around that.

Realtime Update: She appears to have bought it, just blowing my phone up.

This is way too fun. Not sure what my next thing will be, I want to push it up the absurdity ladder a few steps.

your time > her feelings

Prowl - don't EVER feel guilty about lying to get some pussy.

Quote:Quote:

I'm thinking it's about time for me to "fly back into town".

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (10-15-2011 08:36 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

This is way too fun. Not sure what my next thing will be, I want to push it up the absurdity ladder a few steps.

Recently escaped felon.

Quote: (10-12-2011 04:29 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

I was kind of HOPING that this would come back to bite me in spectacular blow-out fashion just because it would generate lulz, but so far I've gotten away with it. Obviously I don't know these broads beyond this one encounter.

What makes all this BETTER with the one girl is that I said I live in another city, but I've been texting her with a LOCAL area code. Haven't heard shit about it so far, so either she is on to me and doesn't care (winner winner chicken dinner) or she's dumb as rocks (maybe winner winner also?).

Either way, shit's hysterical.

Lots of people tell little lies in conversations to get attention or to make themselves seem more interesting. I want to know who tells BIG lies to girls in an attempt to see how far you can push the envelope with an IDGAF attitude about blowing out.

EDIT: GManifesto is obviously getting what I'm saying here. The more absurd the better.

Just to give you guys an idea of what is possible...

One day I walked into my local barber shop where there are tons of mad fly girls. I walk in with bleached blonde hair and tell them I need a mohawk and to bleach my hair to black real quick. I lead them on about a story about how I am "on the run" from the Russian mafia.

Fast forward a month later.... I get the hottest girls digits there (she has a boyfriend). She comes over for some "Brazilian Food" (which I don't even know how to cook). I take her upstairs and let her touch my guns and she snoops around through my closet. All she sees are skimasks, baseball bats, disguises, military camo, and stacks of ammunition. I then proceed to close by telling her that I am an assassin and have "unfinished business" with the Russian mafia.

I close hard. This is the hottest girl I have ever slept with. Very petite. I would rate her an 8-9.

I pulled this same trick on a girl I knew from gradeschool who went from Supernerd to Superfly by the time college rolled around. She believes, still, that I am a government assassin. She also had a boyfriend. So let me tell you that any kind of close you come up with is going to work. Just make sure its something exotic or dangerous, or both...

^^
This is epic. I applaud you sir.

Anyway, I'm "coming back to town" next week, so will report.

your time > her feelings

Wow!

I like it. We usually don't talk about lying this big, but fuck it, why not?

Government assasin! Good play!

Closets full of camo and ammo. Good use of props!

I use to know a guy that always talked about how much girls loved guns. He said he would leave out big guns when girls came over because girls got horny when they saw them.

When it comes to getting laid. I think telling lies and using props is generally a good move.

Here are some more ideas:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/07/3...cter-game/

I was on a first date once walking from one bar to another. On the way an acquaintance of mine who obviously belongs to the underworld was standing outside an internet cafe smoking and greeted me enthusiastically. We caught up for about ten minutes.

She was immensely intrigued and kept wanting to know more about this guy, how I know him, etc. I kept it vague and everything was easy after that.

It works really well.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I like the idea of off the wall lies to casually throw in the convo but I don't know what to use. Giovanny is right about guns. I keep one in my car and had to get something from the glove compartment with a lizard riding shotgun a while back. Her eyes got big when she saw it and she wouldn't shut up about it.

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:31 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

OP, I decided,while still new in the game on certain rules which I set in stone:
-never a beggar, poser or pretender for pussy be
-never use force or drugs (roofies)
Your web of bullshit will inevitably come crashing down around your ears,leaving you with hastily improvised explanations to make to sheriffs,confused bitches or even the federales.
Trust me. Having to constantly remember what you told everyone you talked to is impossible. You will slip up and that one lie will be the crack that brings the edifice down.
Of course when using the mouthpiece to get the pussy,we lie and equivocate but your way will have definite unpleasant repercussions.

I think I was pretty clear that I expected this to end in a spectacular blow-out from the get go. The point is for it to be funny, and sort of a challenge. I'm not doing this because it makes getting tail easier, I'm doing it because it's harder. (and for the lulz).

It's not like this is my MO or something every time I go out. Why so srs?

[Image: 618px-4tehlulz.jpg]

The "hastily improvised explanations" are the whole point. You have to push the comfort zone sometimes, IMO.

your time > her feelings