rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Split the check bitch manual

Comrades,

More and more, I am seeing/hearing about this disaster of guys paying for everything when they go out, regardless of how much the bitch eats or drink . As we all know, some of these whores can be quite gluttonous at times, and have also been known to put a 19th century pirate to shame when it comes to drinking. I have been giving a lot of thought about coming up with some hard and proven ways to get a bitch to split the check.

The idea is to come up with a ten point guideline for getting a bitch to split the check, without the backlash of feeling guilty, or running the risk of the pussy getting turned off.

In the ten point guideline , I would appreciate some serious input for two(2) phases of the operation. The phases are simple: Phase 1 , will be called " things to do/say prior to getting the check", and phase 2, will be called "things to do/say after the check has arrived at your table". The divided phases will have a five (5) points per phase guideline. If it needs to be narrowed down to less than five(5) per phase, then we can certainly modify. I figured this would be a great place to draw ideas from since the emphasis is primarily on gaming a bitch, coupled with robust economic and social discussions from time to time.

Sincerely,

Pusscrook Management Systems. (PMS)

My rule is simple: I don't pay for anything (other than coffee) until I've fucked her. After that, I am more inclined to treat.

If it's a drinks date, I might say. "I buy first round, you buy second." Then cash only.

If it's dinner, I might say, "We should be equals in this relationship, yes?" She will almost always say yes. Then..."In that case, let's go dutch this time."

By the way, this is why I love married women. "Dates" in the traditional sense are the exception. Getting together to fuck is the rule.

I only go out with girls that I want to take out.

I am in the business of making more money and swooping.

Not saving a few bucks.

Quote: (10-12-2011 11:04 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

If it's a drinks date, I might say. "I buy first round, you buy second." Then cash only.

If it's dinner, I might say, "We should be equals in this relationship, yes?" She will almost always say yes. Then..."In that case, let's go dutch this time."

Great. That's two things right there. It's not so hard to just name a few tricks. THis is not for people who don't give a shit about paying, nor is it for those who don't ever want to pay. Hope this thread don't get sideways with opinions that have nothing to do with the idea behind it.

I think not fully paying 100% for anything before sex is DHV.

Every fucking guy runs to pay a bill or buy a woman gifts and expensive dinners in hopes of getting sex, especially the super betas of Colombia!

Now, I can certainly pay a bill without issues, but I always said that the more expensive or thoughtful a gift to woman you have not fucked is, the lower your value in her eyes as she begins to see you as beneath her great beauty, and you should be so lucky to have her next to you.

Another tactic I use is that I ask her to treat me for dinner, and I buy drinks....or vice versa. I sometimes start small by asking her to pay for my coffee early on, then I escalate to bigger things as the night progresses, and if she complies, then I reward her later on.

Mixx

Quote: (10-12-2011 11:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I think not fully paying 100% for anything before sex is DHV.

Every fucking guy runs to pay a bill or buy a woman gifts and expensive dinners in hopes of getting sex, especially the super betas of Colombia!

Another tactic I use is that I ask her to treat me for dinner, and I buy drinks....or vice versa. I sometimes start small by asking her to pay for my coffee early on, then I escalate to bigger things as the night progresses, and if she complies, then I reward her later on.

Mixx
That's another one. Thanks

Pusscrook -

I didn't mean to trip up your thread.

I honestly have no problem opening up with girls I like (I qualify hard, and have a superhuman ability to read girls).

What I find is more often than not, girls end up paying at least half over time. Or more.

For instance, this summer I was in London with a girl and I was flying to Spain. I had an apartment hotel booked for Spain (which I was paying for anyways) and said she could stay. She bought my ticket from London to Spain on pops credit card.

I take a "Bruce Lee" approach to this sh*t.

I never ask. I never have a problem paying. I always dictate the action.

And it comes back to me.

I find that being positive and not giving a f*ck about money is the greatest demonstration of value I can give. Keep in mind this is congruent with my whole lifestyle, the way I act and the way I dress. Playboy Style.

This works for me in Biz and Girls.

I don't trip over pennies to get to dollars.

Hard to explain, but this is that Higher Level of The Game that I am always talking about.

Quote: (10-12-2011 12:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Pusscrook -

I honestly have no problem opening up with girls I like (I qualify hard, and have a superhuman ability to read girls).

What I find is more often than not, girls end up paying at least half over time. Or more.

For instance, this summer I was in London with a girl and I was flying to Spain. I had an apartment hotel booked for Spain (which I was paying for anyways) and said she could stay. She bought my ticket from London to Spain on pops credit card.

And it comes back to me.

I find that being positive and not giving a f*ck about money is the greatest demonstration of value I can give. Keep in mind this is congruent with my whole lifestyle, the way I act and the way I dress. Playboy Style.

Hard to explain, but this is that Higher Level of The Game that I am always talking about.

Very true.

Pusscrook however lives in America, not exactly the place where not being stingy helps in any way. Women in America expect a man to pay for her and take her to an expensive restaurant.

Its crazy how much Toronto men spend on women(mediocre ones).

My friends sister had a guy 11 years older than her(she's 18) buy lunch for her recently. She also had some other guy give her a long board(my friend wanted a long board so he got her to get one for him).

She has 9 guys texting her, most of them are pathetic. They're offering to cook her dinner when they are deep into the friend zone.

She's not very good looking either.

Imagine the number of guys chasing a girl that is fly. Dozens at the minimum. Many of them will be spending dough like there's no tomorrow.

One of my friends was telling me about hooking up in a girl's boyfriend's Porsche. He said she has multiple boyfriends spending cash on her. He's the only guy who will not spend his cash on her.

In fact, I may have to look for a female biz partner soon. There's tons of cash to be made in Toronto and having an attractive female co-partner will be incredible for networking.

"I'll grab the first round" works well.

"First round is on you" has done wonders for me.

If I'd forgotten or the circumstances didn't allow this question to come up before the bill arrives... I'll usually free up the space in middle of the table on purpose (usually when she uses the restroom) so the only practical place for the server to place the check is smack dab in the middle.

When it arrives, I'll usually give her a quick glance... 75% of the time they ask:

"Do you want to split it?"

"Sure."

Bam! Done.

If the bill was placed on your side of the table (servers tend to do this), there's less pressure on her to speak up. That's why this trick works well.

Of course, there are exceptions... and that percentage tends to drop closer to 33% with 22 year olds and under. When I went on my 50 or so drink dates (online) earlier this year, I ended up paying the full bill (average around $50) less than 30% of the time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-12-2011 12:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Pusscrook -

And it comes back to me.

No worries, Manifesto,
I just go with the flow of the forum until the time of my departure. We all have our methods and I respect them all.

I often feel like a nonchalant paying of drinks is a demonstration of status/power. It demonstrates you have money which is important to a lot of girls. Thoughts?

Quote: (10-12-2011 01:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

When I went on my 50 or so drink dates (online) earlier this year, I ended up paying the full bill (average around $50) less than 30% of the time.

I wonder if that is an "online date phenomenon".

It would seem to me that an "online date" is more of a "meet up" and a "feeling out round".

I (almost) always pay 100% of the first date (again with reasons, and qualifications above).

Then girls usually open it up on subsequent dates.

With "real dates", since the qualifying is there, I don't do a "feeling out round".

I get straight to biz like Marvelous Marvin Hagler did VS Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns.

I throw bombs from the opening bell.

Quote: (10-12-2011 01:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

"I'll grab the first round" works well.

"First round is on you" has done wonders for me.

If I'd forgotten or the circumstances didn't allow this question to come up before the bill arrives... I'll usually free up the space in middle of the table on purpose (usually when she uses the restroom) so the only practical place for the server to place the check is smack dab in the middle.

When it arrives, I'll usually give her a quick glance... 75% of the time they ask:

"Do you want to split it?"

"Sure."

Bam! Done.

If the bill was placed on your side of the table (servers tend to do this), there's less pressure on her to speak up. That's why this trick works well.

Of course, there are exceptions... and that percentage tends to drop closer to 33% with 22 year olds and under. When I went on my 50 or so drink dates (online) earlier this year, I ended up paying the full bill (average around $50) less than 30% of the time.
This is good shit. Sorta what I was looking for. Do you find that timing in reference to who says what to who first is a good marker when you want to get her to pay?

I use a technique now sort of like this: when the bill comes, I don't even look in the direction of where it is. I just keep talking to her, with no hint of recognizing that the bill even came. I might stretch, look at my phone, just anything other than looking at the fucker. Then, I might say something like "You ate a lot huh"? Next thing I know, she says something like "yea, let me see the bill, how much did I eat"? I just bow my head and look at my phone and pretend like I'm reading a text or something. Next thing I know, she's reaching in her purse while trying to figure out her portion. Then I follow up with , "how much was mine"?

So, on the one hand you want to be all Alpha male chest thumping, I am the MAN and you are the WOMAN bitch.. etc.. etc.. Yet you expect a woman to pay her own way for every thing.

OK!

I thought alpah men wanted a girl who appreciates what a man can do for her.

It's very obvious when a girl is trying to take advantage of you and when a girl is down to earth and just wants to hang out and have some fun. Yes, the girls that are obvious gold diggers and dinner date whores shouldn't be tolerated. They are the ones who suggest dinner at the most expensive restaurants in town and order the lobster and steak combos. It's easy to weed them out.

But if you expect that a girl should pay her half every time you go out, then also expect to be treated as half a man.

Quote: (10-12-2011 02:56 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

So, on the one hand you want to be all Alpha male chest thumping, I am the MAN and you are the WOMAN bitch.. etc.. etc.. Yet you expect a woman to pay her own way for every thing.

OK!

It's very obvious when a girl is trying to take advantage of you and when a girl is down to earth and just wants to hang out and have some fun. Yes, the girls that are obvious gold diggers and dinner date whores shouldn't be tolerated. They are the ones who suggest dinner at the most expensive restaurants in town and order the lobster and steak combos. It's easy to weed them out.

But if you expect that a girl should pay her half every time you go out, then also expect to be treated as half a man.

:::Confusedhaking my head:::::: ^^^^^ not what the thread is about.

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:03 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

OK!

It may not be what you want it to be about, but that's exactly what it is about.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/25...-am-saying

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:08 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:03 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

OK!

It may not be what you want it to be about, but that's exactly what it is about.

How does it feel?

ManAbout: You're missing the point(s).

1. This thread is about splitting the check.
2. You're taking the whole alpha/beta thing a bit too far (a common theme on these boards and throughout the manosphere).
3. Paying isn't necessarily alpha or beta, neither is splitting.

Quote:Quote:

I use a technique now sort of like this: when the bill comes, I don't even look in the direction of where it is. I just keep talking to her, with no hint of recognizing that the bill even came. I might stretch, look at my phone, just anything other than looking at the fucker. Then, I might say something like "You ate a lot huh"? Next thing I know, she says something like "yea, let me see the bill, how much did I eat"? I just bow my head and look at my phone and pretend like I'm reading a text or something. Next thing I know, she's reaching in her purse while trying to figure out her portion. Then I follow up with , "how much was mine"?

I think you're being way too coy. Women pick up on it and it makes it obvious (and/or uncomfortable) when you act in this fashion. I imagine it works but it's far less subtle and may work against you when going for the bang.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Not EVERY time, just the first time.

After she fucks me, I'll be happy to treat.

Of course, what happens later is that she will pay anyway, especially the more established married women I bang. When they pay for the hotel room...well, I get the biggest hard on imaginable.

Quote: (10-12-2011 05:34 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

ManAbout: You're missing the point(s).

1. This thread is about splitting the check.
2. You're taking the whole alpha/beta thing a bit too far (a common theme on these boards and throughout the manosphere).
3. Paying isn't necessarily alpha or beta, neither is splitting.

Quote:Quote:

I think you're being way too coy. Women pick up on it and it makes it obvious (and/or uncomfortable) when you act in this fashion. I imagine it works but it's far less subtle and may work against you when going for the bang.

You are probably right, but it's too late for me to change that. I'm probably a bit too hardened. Just watching a bitch chew food turns me off. I can only pretend to "love" being in her presence, if the bitch looks like she could be a victim. Once I see cash or some other form of gift giving, I modify my behavior. I have already stated that I lose more pussy than I gain, simply because I'm way too cynical when it comes to bitches. Pussy is very secondary to me , as I seem to get off on treating them like prey.

Apropos of this thread, one of the married babes I am banging told me, after I told her I only had a 2-hour window on Monday to fuck her (and she came to my house and she was out in two hours) now texts me and says...

"I feel like a slut. I want to be wined and dined."

So I may, in fact, buy her a nice dinner. Or not.

Quote: (10-12-2011 08:55 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Apropos of this thread, one of the married babes I am banging told me, after I told her I only had a 2-hour window on Monday to fuck her (and she came to my house and she was out in two hours) now texts me and says...

So in your opinion, did the slut use the pussy as a tool to get you to "pony" up?

Quote: (10-12-2011 08:55 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Women are almost always conflicted about sex. No matter how strong they claim to be, they can't separate sex from emotion, and will feel like YOU'RE getting something from her for "free," as opposed to her getting something from you that she wants and needs. She has a husband for all that wine and dine shit - that's not your job. Married chicks are for fucking, not dating. If she can't handle the arrangement, let her find a "boyfriend." You can't burn cash on a married chick, because there's no payoff for you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."