rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got arrested outside a community college during day game

Hi guys, I've been dying to post this but I'll make it brief.

I've been approaching for about 9 months now and I've been trying to overcome my social anxiety as well as meet women through it. I am gonna be 30 this year and I need to start living a little and not being so socially anxiety all the time.

Unfortunately whilst out approaching on the day before Valentine's day, I approached some chicks outside the local community college, who may have been a bit young (I later found out one pair was 15, one 17) but not little or anything.

Community college here in the UK is 16+ (as is the AOC) but it generally has ages ranging from 16 to early 20s. So I'm not sure how the 15 year olds even fitted in, it's very hard to tell someone's age just as you've said hi.

So I approached a couple of pairs of chicks on the road that the college is on, then I got up to the college itself.

I saw a group of chicks hanging around smoking cigarettes and approached them and the next thing I know this little middle aged SJW comes out to confront me and tells me that they are "vulnerable young girls" and I as a "grown man" shouldn't be talking to them because it makes them uncomfortable.

She asks me to leave the campus (I was standing in the parking lot so not even properly on the campus) so I got a bit angry and told her she was an idiot and she said "I probably am" then I sat on the wall outside the campus and by this time a small crowd had gathered.

The next thing I know the cops turn up and arrest me under a charge of what later turned out to be "assault", but at the start was "abduction", so naturally I thought "wtf is going on". It was also very surreal as I have often joked about getting arrested from cold approach.

Yes, it turns out some of the nasty little whores (we call them "chavs" here) had told the college that I was following them and had tried to grab them by the arm.

So after several hours, they gave their statement and I denied the charges and I got let go since they couldn't provide any evidence that I had grabbed them.

And the cops were pretty decent about it as I guess they could tell the chicks were lying.

The moral of the story is, you really can't tell the character of the women you are approaching before you approach them, so you could be making yourself vulnerable to all sorts of claims against you.

What's more, is that without the weight of a liberal institution such as the community college behind them, I don't think I would have ever got arrested in the first place.

These chicks wouldn't have gone to the effort of going to the police station themselves, it was only the college staff that called the cops and took the girl's allegations at face value.

I guess this is as bad as it can get from cold approach? Hell knows, I am due some good results soon!

Unless the charges are clear don't post about pending legal issues (generally) as it can hurt your case very badly.

A 30 year old approaching girls under 18 to me, isn't a good look dude, I don't care what the age limits are.

I know you my have not known, but if you run the risk of doing it in the environment you're in then I'd avoid it.

We also don't talk about girls under 18 on this forum just an FYI.

Secondly an SJW called you out in front of some girls - that's your immediate sign to leave.

You're on a college campus - home of the #MeToo movement and leftist thinking dude.

Top top it off you're in Big Brother UK home of the thought police.

These bitches can lie about ANYTHING and get away with it.

You don't get angry, you don't wait around, you IMMEDIATELY leave.

I have no idea why the hell you would stay around after that - especially with a group gathering.

A simple, "my bad I didn't know their age, no worries have a good day" then leave and you wouldn't be in the situation to begin with.

Now it's on record you were accused of something.

Bollocks. 30 and 18 is nothing. But seriously. Daygame in the UK is dangerous. Charrvers and dole wallers numbers are off the charts. So many foul mouthed and uneducated brit girls. I'd avoid that strategy at all costs.

Kaotic is right though. The UK is a leftist shit hole.

Quote: (02-22-2019 01:26 PM)BroodingSea Wrote:  

Bollocks. 30 and 18 is nothing.

30 and 18 is totally fine

30 and UNDER 18 isn't

Despite the increasing prevalence of SJWs and the #metoo shit, something sounds really off about this story.

First, do you have a history of approaching at this college? If you are an older guy regularly spam approaching groups of girls, people will quickly start to recognize you if you're there all of the time without any alibi for what you're doing. This is even more important if the place is small (<1,000 students).

You've also mentioned in other posts that you prefer going direct. That is not a good strategy if you're going for younger girls in groups. Just look at Giovonny's old college approach posts... he usually goes indirect until he gets a green light. Tact can go a long way.

Furthermore, why did you bother sticking around after the middle-aged woman approached you? At that point, just say "nice to meet you, have a good day" and get out of there. There is no value in staying, at that point you already lost.

I would try to avoid that place for a bit, it really seems like you burned it out.

Quote: (02-22-2019 02:45 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

30 and UNDER 18 isn't

Depends on the country. Federal USA law isn't the gold standard like everyone says but people are too pussy to discuss things rationally and go to save my ass mode so I'll just leave it at that.

That's one of the thing that's annoying of daygame in Western World. The amount of jail bait + people waiting for an excuse to crucify you.

There's no way to know for sure what an age of a girl is unless you engage because everyone develops different* and people act oblivious to biology in PC world.

OP Just legally add "Muhammed" to your name somewhere and you'll be good to go

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:14 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2019 02:45 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

30 and UNDER 18 isn't

Depends on the country. Federal USA law isn't the gold standard like everyone says but people are too pussy to discuss things rationally and go to save my ass mode so I'll just leave it at that.

That's one of the thing that's annoying of daygame in Western World. The amount of jail bait + people waiting for an excuse to crucify you.

There's no way to know for sure what an age of a girl is unless you engage because everyone develops different* and people act oblivious to biology in PC world.

You still don't understand - we DO NOT talk game about girls under the age of 18 on this forum, period.

It's literally one of the rules.

What you guys do beyond that is your own personal business.

No offence, but the story sounds like bullshit.

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:17 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Yeah, people named Muhammed really have it easy in the US and the UK. Life is a total cakewalk for them.
/sarc

I didn't really want to post this but I have to prove to those claiming "bullshit" (rather ignorantly and annoyingly as it wasn't a great experience) that this is indeed very real.

[delete spam]

I will follow up individual replies separately.

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:53 PM)Sgt Donger Wrote:  

I don't believe this story is bullshit at all, since something similar happened to me in 2016, when I was gaming women in the mall in a small town in the north east of England: One woman - who wasn't a minor, incidentally - took exception to my cocky-funny approach and decided to get back at me by maliciously claiming to the security staff in the mall that I had "insulted" her, which was utterly untrue. This resulted in the mall staff going on a manhunt to track me down and, once apprehended, notified me that the police had been contacted and that I was required to wait until the police arrived. I was then detained for over an hour until the police arrived, surrounded by three burly security guards talking on walkie talkies to other security officers, who would periodically arrive at the scene and confer with the senior security guard out of my earshot. The whole scene was surreal and was what one would have excepted had I committed some sort of terrorist incident.

The most salient feature of this experience that I took away was the willingness of the security apparatus in the UK to blindly take the side of any woman making a malicious allegation against a man. My own experiences, though, inconveniencing and surreal as they may have been, pale in comparison to the countless numbers of men who are taken into custody and falsely charged with rape and assault by women who know they face no consequences whatsoever for levelling false accusations against men. My experience demonstrates that there is not only an institutionalised bias against men in the UK criminal justice system, but also a wider societal indoctrination at work in which men will unquestioningly white knight other, innocent men, even when this will result in their facing very serious charges of a crime they did not commit.

And this is before we get onto the topic of the new, draconian "Hate Crime" laws, in which a politically-incorrect opinion, be it about gender, race, religion or any other topic seemed "unacceptable", may result in a criminal prosecution if expressed and noticed by the authorities.

You have made two fundamental game mistakes here:

- #1) as womanapproacher, you have mistakenly approached girls. You will have to apply for a Premium RVF account to take the one-time username change to "girlapproacher".

- #2) you are trying to insure a car with a rebuilt title in Texas

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (02-22-2019 04:25 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

I don't this this story is bullshit at all, since something similar happened to me in 2016, when I was gaming women in the mall in a small town in the north east of England: One woman - who wasn't a minor, incidentally - took exception to my cocky-funny approach and decided to get back at me by maliciously claiming to the security staff in the mall that I had "insulted" her, which was utterly untrue. This resulted in the mall staff going on a manhunt to track me down and, once apprehended, notified me that the police had been contacted and that I was required to wait until the police arrived. I was then detained for over an hour until the police arrived, surrounded by three burly security guards talking on walkie talkies to other security officers, who would periodically arrive at the scene and confer with the senior security guard out of my earshot. The whole scene was surreal and was what one would have excepted had I committed some sort of terrorist incident.

Wow. If the UK is that far gone is the London Daygame Model now completely worthless?

Quote: (02-22-2019 04:19 PM)womanapproacher Wrote:  

I didn't really want to post this but I have to prove to those claiming "bullshit" (rather ignorantly and annoyingly as it wasn't a great experience) that this is indeed very real.

[Image: 001.jpg]
can you insure a car with a rebuilt title

I will follow up individual replies separately.

Dude blur the first 2 lines out! You could be identified by someone who truly want to get to the bottom of this! Secondly... until being fully calibrated in Day Approaching... it's better for newbies to hit the Main Downtown area of a populous city! These chicks will simply walk past you when rejecting you... which eliminates any risk of having messed up shit like this happening! Also no Malls until becoming a smooth operator!

Get out of Kent, it’s shit

Quote: (02-22-2019 01:19 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

A 30 year old approaching girls under 18 to me, isn't a good look dude, I don't care what the age limits are.
I know you my have not known, but if you run the risk of doing it in the environment you're in then I'd avoid it.
Secondly an SJW called you out in front of some girls - that's your immediate sign to leave.

It is very hard to tell age though. Generally it would only be first year students at a community college to be 16, most would be 18 depending on their course of study. Generally I thought in my small town the local CC would be a good approaching venue due to the amount of young women there.

I know it was a risky environment but I am trying to push myself here, to remain calm in social situations and not give a fuck what people think of me.

It is not my intention to talk about girls under 18, but it is very hard to figure out
during day game who is what age.

These interactions with these nasty girls would have lasted seconds, before I'd even had a chance to figure out through the art of conversation how old they were.

I would have just said a variant of "HI, I find you/you're legs/figure/hair/face attractive". And they would have walked off.

You're on a college campus - home of the #MeToo movement and leftist thinking dude.
I have no idea why the hell you would stay around after that - especially with a group gathering.
A simple, "my bad I didn't know their age, no worries have a good day" then leave and you wouldn't be in the situation to begin with.

The reason I stood my ground when the SJW came out (I think she was the principle as there were others present but it was her who took it up on herself to confront me) was because I had not broken any laws.

I agreed to leave the college grounds and simply sat on the wall outside, exercising my right to occupy a public space.

If ppl weren't comfortable with my presence, it's there problem, not grounds to have me arrested.

I tried to argue with her that to my knowledge everyone who attended there was over 16 (16 isn't my intention, but I was trying to keep it simple in the heat of the moment by sticking to legality rather than morality).

She tried to argue that they also had events where schools attended. Maybe they did, but the majority of college students are school leavers. And who's to say who I'm talking to anyway.

I didn't want to humor this SJW by giving in to her nonsense. I wasn't expecting police involvement so soon, I wasn't given an ultimatum and I had done nothing wrong.

I was expecting being asked to move on by the cops at the most.

Bollocks. 30 and 18 is nothing. But seriously. Daygame in the UK is dangerous. Charrvers and dole wallers numbers are off the charts. So many foul mouthed and uneducated brit girls. I'd avoid that strategy at all costs.

Yeah, day game is dangerous. But I figured all these videos that say "Don't be a pussy, just approach" might have a point so I have been busy out gaining my reference experience and I guess in a perverse way, this is part of that reference experience.

I have had some good conversations out of day game, but it is very tricky most of the time. The whole age thing is really tricky in my town, there is so much jailbait wondering around, they are like IEDs in the Afghanistan conflict.

There seems to be a severe shortage of young women, as soon as they turn 18 it's like they move out of the town, well, they probably do since there isn't much going on here.

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:11 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Despite the increasing prevalence of SJWs and the #metoo shit, something sounds really off about this story.

First, do you have a history of approaching at this college? If you are an older guy regularly spam approaching groups of girls, people will quickly start to recognize you if you're there all of the time without any alibi for what you're doing. This is even more important if the place is small (<1,000 students).

You've also mentioned in other posts that you prefer going direct. That is not a good strategy if you're going for younger girls in groups. Just look at Giovonny's old college approach posts... he usually goes indirect until he gets a green light. Tact can go a long way.

Furthermore, why did you bother sticking around after the middle-aged woman approached you? At that point, just say "nice to meet you, have a good day" and get out of there. There is no value in staying, at that point you already lost.

I would try to avoid that place for a bit, it really seems like you burned it out.

Check my arrest report dude, it's all real. I do spam approach in my smallish town, especially just before valentine's day and it's possible the girls have seen me there and then seen me near the college and thought I was "stalking" them.

And yes, it is just a small college in quite a small town (population <50000).

I do like going direct because it is honest and up front. If I've just seen a chick and her legs made me take the decision to come over, I've gotta say it was her legs. I want to smash my social anxiety and get used to being somewhat outrageous in a light hearted way, to live my life "in the moment" like I never did back in 2008.

As I said in reply to BroodingSea, the middle aged SJW, who I assume was the principle, made some very hyperbolic comments that made me angry. She also said that some girls had reported to the college that I made them feel uncomfortable.

It was after that I decided to sit on the wall just outside the college to prove a point to her that I was within my rights to remain there and there was nothing she could do about it.

Quote: (02-22-2019 04:25 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

I don't this this story is bullshit at all, since something similar happened to me in 2016, when I was gaming women in the mall in a small town in the north east of England: One woman - who wasn't a minor, incidentally - took exception to my cocky-funny approach and decided to get back at me by maliciously claiming to the security staff in the mall that I had "insulted" her, which was utterly untrue. This resulted in the mall staff going on a manhunt to track me down and, once apprehended, notified me that the police had been contacted and that I was required to wait until the police arrived. I was then detained for over an hour until the police arrived, surrounded by three burly security guards talking on walkie talkies to other security officers, who would periodically arrive at the scene and confer with the senior security guard out of my earshot. The whole scene was surreal and was what one would have excepted had I committed some sort of terrorist incident.

The most salient feature of this experience that I took away was the willingness of the security apparatus in the UK to blindly take the side of any woman making a malicious allegation against a man. My own experiences, though, inconveniencing and surreal as they may have been, pale in comparison to the countless numbers of men who are taken into custody and falsely charged with rape and assault by women who know they face no consequences whatsoever for levelling false accusations against men. My experience demonstrates that there is not only an institutionalised bias against men in the UK criminal justice system, but also a wider societal indoctrination at work in which men will unquestioningly white knight other, innocent men, even when this will result in their facing very serious charges of a crime they did not commit.

And this is before we get onto the topic of the new, draconian "Hate Crime" laws, in which a politically-incorrect opinion, be it about gender, race, religion or any other topic seemed "unacceptable", may result in a criminal prosecution if expressed and noticed by the authorities.

Yeah, for people outside of the UK it's very hard to grasp. Approaching women is seen as something very odd and shady.

I have been questioned by store security before myself.

In a couple of malls I am a known approacher and occasionally I have walked past security and heard them overtly calling out my description on the radio to let me know they are on to me.

Ironically, day game is good for women, because the reason certain guys get obsessed with one woman and then abuse them etc is probably because they just don't have the opportunity to meet a woman they would get on well with so they get obsessed with that one woman to an unhealthy degree. But that is for another topic.

I do have to say that the cops were very reasonable considering what I was initially said to have done.

Quote: (02-22-2019 05:10 PM)womanapproacher Wrote:  

Yeah, for people outside of the UK it's very hard to grasp. Approaching women is seen as something very odd and shady.

I get ya man. In NZ it's similar. No one really does it here, not even in clubs.

Quote: (02-22-2019 05:10 PM)womanapproacher Wrote:  

It is very hard to tell age though. Generally it would only be first year students at a community college to be 16, most would be 18 depending on their course of study. Generally I thought in my small town the local CC would be a good approaching venue due to the amount of young women there.

I know it was a risky environment but I am trying to push myself here, to remain calm in social situations and not give a fuck what people think of me.

If you knew the risks, then you can't be pissed/surprised about getting in trouble then.

Not giving a fuck what people think is one thing, being the local "pedo creep" (in their eyes) is another thing.

You're also in a small town as well - so you just shitted where you eat.

Quote:Quote:

It is not my intention to talk about girls under 18, but it is very hard to figure out
during day game who is what age.

These interactions with these nasty girls would have lasted seconds, before I'd even had a chance to figure out through the art of conversation how old they were.

I would have just said a variant of "HI, I find you/you're legs/figure/hair/face attractive". And they would have walked off.

I understand you weren't trying to talk to younger girls, but you stepped on a land mine.

With an 18 year old girl a direct physical opener might not be a good idea - maybe old man game with indirects would've been better then find out their age - that's a risk averse strategy.

The reason I stood my ground when the SJW came out (I think she was the principle as there were others present but it was her who took it up on herself to confront me) was because I had not broken any laws.

I agreed to leave the college grounds and simply sat on the wall outside, exercising my right to occupy a public space.

If ppl weren't comfortable with my presence, it's there problem, not grounds to have me arrested.

Just because you "aren't breaking any laws" doesn't mean a fucking thing when it comes to hitting on a girl - ever heard of a false accusation - well you just got hit with one (even if the cops think the chavs were bullshitting them).

No you sat on the wall because you were pissed and pouting ("Fuck you im not on your property so I'll sit here and give you the finger") - when instead you should of left the area entirely.

I tried to argue with her that to my knowledge everyone who attended there was over 16 (16 isn't my intention, but I was trying to keep it simple in the heat of the moment by sticking to legality rather than morality).

She tried to argue that they also had events where schools attended. Maybe they did, but the majority of college students are school leavers. And who's to say who I'm talking to anyway.

I didn't want to humor this SJW by giving in to her nonsense. I wasn't expecting police involvement so soon, I wasn't given an ultimatum and I had done nothing wrong.

I was expecting being asked to move on by the cops at the most.

Let me make this clear - YOU CANNNOT ARGUE WITH SJW'S AND WOMEN.

SJW's ALWAYS LIE.

They are not rational, they DO NOT CARE, even if they're wrong, they're always in the right in their head.

You don't argue, you don't debate, you simply move on and leave.

Arguing that "hey everyone here should be 16!" is a face palm of an argument, jesus.

And delete your arrest record ffs!

Quote: (02-22-2019 04:11 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

Yeah, people named Muhammed really have it easy in the US and the UK. Life is a total cakewalk for them.
/sarc

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Your thinking is chaotic.

You should listen to Kaotic.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

This is what stuck out to me the most as well, and that he continued after learning their age. That was your first cue to gtfo.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (02-22-2019 04:11 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

/sarc

Are you not a believer ...friend ?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell