rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psychological objection to use game

Hello gentlemen

I was hoping to get some help in how to think. I have some kind of vague opposition to consciously saying and doing things to get women into bed [Image: undecided.gif].

In order to do that we have to treat them like a girlfriend right? But if the intention is not to turn them into my girlfriend but to just have sex it feels like a deception. Although I want a girlfriend right now... I keep going back and forth to wanting a girlfriend and just wanting sex [Image: confused.gif].

I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.

Thank you

*radio static* *crrrrrrr* Command, Bravo Two requesting a Banhammer strike, suspected infiltration/trolling, fire for effect, over. *crrrrrrr*

OP sounds like a confused chick who got banged out by a guy with good game.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

And also suffered a stroke

'I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.'

I've come to understand that you need to be direct sometimes. I am extremly shy with girls and trying to unblock my mind from this shyness through game. If you keep talking normally and with kindness, like i did in the past, you will be friendzoned. I know this must be strange but i am watching this "ThatWasEpic" prank guy and the way he approaches girls asking for their number/hang out in the first minute of the conversation seems effective. That means you should be stating your intentions in a direct way instead of turning it around.

Bless you. You must think 'game' is some kind of black magic jedi mind trick where you say the right line or use the correct seduction trick or run 'strawberry fields' and you can bang who you want [Image: smile.gif]
Fear not. You don't have as much power as you think you do! Most 'normal' people know basically everything there is in any 'game' book without having to learn it, and they aren't banging models every night

Quote: (02-13-2019 12:50 PM)playeronecheck Wrote:  

Hello gentlemen

I was hoping to get some help in how to think. I have some kind of vague opposition to consciously saying and doing things to get women into bed [Image: undecided.gif].

In order to do that we have to treat them like a girlfriend right? But if the intention is not to turn them into my girlfriend but to just have sex it feels like a deception. Although I want a girlfriend right now... I keep going back and forth to wanting a girlfriend and just wanting sex [Image: confused.gif].

I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.

Thank you

So you know what to say and when? You have the ability to be a player, but you **choose** not to?

[Image: giphy.gif]

In other news, the Washington Generals think that fancy tricks in basketball is an immoral way to entertain an audience.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

OP think of game as a tool.

Like a hammer you're buying at home depot. You can either use it on your neighbor's head or use it to fix your broken chair. I recommend reading a book written by Roosh and maybe Models by Mark Manson. After reading those two books take the advice make a plan and apply it. As you're applying this, you may want to post about it so others might help you.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:42 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  

*radio static* *crrrrrrr* Command, Bravo Two requesting a Banhammer strike, suspected infiltration/trolling, fire for effect, over. *crrrrrrr*

I believe you think that.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Come say that to my face.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:46 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  

And also suffered a stroke

'I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.'

Jerk.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:52 PM)Jhon_travolta Wrote:  

I've come to understand that you need to be direct sometimes. I am extremly shy with girls and trying to unblock my mind from this shyness through game. If you keep talking normally and with kindness, like i did in the past, you will be friendzoned. I know this must be strange but i am watching this "ThatWasEpic" prank guy and the way he approaches girls asking for their number/hang out in the first minute of the conversation seems effective. That means you should be stating your intentions in a direct way instead of turning it around.

So true.

Quote: (02-13-2019 04:03 PM)heavy Wrote:  

So you know what to say and when? You have the ability to be a player, but you **choose** not to?

[Image: giphy.gif]

In other news, the Washington Generals think that fancy tricks in basketball is an immoral way to entertain an audience.

I didn't say that.

Quote: (02-16-2019 08:38 PM)Nater Wrote:  

OP think of game as a tool.

Like a hammer you're buying at home depot. You can either use it on your neighbor's head or use it to fix your broken chair. I recommend reading a book written by Roosh and maybe Models by Mark Manson. After reading those two books take the advice make a plan and apply it. As you're applying this, you may want to post about it so others might help you.

Thanks, I checked out Game yesterday after a date and it helped a lot. I think I have a scewed view of what game is and reading Roosh's definition in the book made things clearer.

Quote: (02-20-2019 10:28 AM)playeronecheck Wrote:  

Come say that to my face.

More than happy too, which one should I say it to ?

The guy wanting sex or the guy wanting a girlfriend?

[Image: laugh6.gif]

You could keep being butthurt over a little newbie teasing

Or you could sit down, explore the forum ,and keeping as more questions (albeit more clearer)

You started Roosh's Game book which is a start.

Pro Tip:

Game encompasses more than just women.

Having game gives you the ability to fuck decent girls you desire and/or have them become your girlfriend.

Good, I have PM:ed you my current location.

Let's see if the condescending wise guy has balls enough to live up to his word or if it's just internet courage.

Jesus, dude (if you are actually a dude), chill out a moment and read what he wrote.

A) That shit was funny.

B) Read what you wrote out loud, then imagine a girl saying it. Kinda true, no?

You wanted help in how to think - that doesn't guarantee you're going to like what you read here.

Quote: (02-24-2019 06:06 PM)playeronecheck Wrote:  

Let's see if the condescending wise guy has balls enough to live up to his word or if it's just internet courage.

If you are stupid enough to provide a guy you never met your address, then....

.. You're stupid enough to
1. Not get laid ever..
2. Be gay (which is worse)
3. Act like a woman (which is even worse) who got put in jer place but doesn't believe it

I'm happy to also tell you what you need to do over a couple beers but only if you stop coming across as a snarky toolbox that doesn't respect those who have accomplished more than you here.

If you come back from this like a man, I will be happy for you. Looking forward to it.

Quote: (02-24-2019 06:26 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Read what you wrote out loud, then imagine a girl saying it. Kinda true, no?

[Image: tenor.png]

In all seriousness, if you have to convince her you're her boyfriend to get her into bed, you might be sending the wrong message about your persona from the outset.

Most women are more than happy to get pounded out without a commitment under the right circumstances. If anything, they're just as happy to not deal with a commitment as guys are.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Jesus, dude (if you are actually a dude), chill out a moment and read what he wrote.

A) That shit was funny.

B) Read what you wrote out loud, then imagine a girl saying it. Kinda true, no?

You wanted help in how to think - that doesn't guarantee you're going to like what you read here.

Quote: (02-24-2019 07:03 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

1. Not get laid ever..
3. Act like a woman (which is even worse) who got put in jer place but doesn't believe it

I'm happy to also tell you what you need to do over a couple beers but only if you stop coming across as a snarky toolbox that doesn't respect those who have accomplished more than you here.

If you come back from this like a man, I will be happy for you. Looking forward to it.

For the sake of not giving any more information away, "player"onecheck, PM'ed me his location, obviously he's butthurt.

My words aren't internet courage buddy, check my reps, I've met over 30 guys from this forum, I've got my balls and my word.

If you can't take a little sarcasm and teasing - you aren't going to last long on this forum.

Slick Boy is right - imagine saying that shit out aloud or imagine a girl saying it.

It sound a little ridiculous and over the top (maybe english isn't your first language, then it would make sense).

The best part is, there's guys on here willing to still help you out, hell even I'm more than happy to help dude.

Alright broheems. God bless you. Thanks. I had a bad day.

Quote: (02-24-2019 07:03 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

1. Not get laid ever..

I PM'ed him the city I am in. I take all the help I can get.

Quote: (02-24-2019 07:09 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Read what you wrote out loud, then imagine a girl saying it. Kinda true, no?

[Image: tenor.png]

In all seriousness, if you have to convince her you're her boyfriend to get her into bed, you might be sending the wrong message about your persona from the outset.

Most women are more than happy to get pounded out without a commitment under the right circumstances. If anything, they're just as happy to not deal with a commitment as guys are.

Thanks for that piece of information regarding acting like a boyfriend. Yes that is why I feel it's deceptive, I think you have to act like a boyfriend becauce that is what they want. This comes from what I have in my Tinder profile, which is "Somebody to take home to mother (angel emoticon)" (a line I got from a forum member here who has that in his Tinder profile). I want a girlfriend. But me writing that doesn't mean I have to act like a boyfriend from the outset.

What do you guys think? Should I change it? I have gotten many matches with it, about three of them were 8's. I have gotten more matches than what I can keep up with.

Quote: (02-25-2019 12:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

For the sake of not giving any more information away, "player"onecheck, PM'ed me his location, obviously he's butthurt.

My words aren't internet courage buddy, check my reps, I've met over 30 guys from this forum, I've got my balls and my word.

If you can't take a little sarcasm and teasing - you aren't going to last long on this forum.

Slick Boy is right - imagine saying that shit out aloud or imagine a girl saying it.

It sound a little ridiculous and over the top (maybe english isn't your first language, then it would make sense).

The best part is, there's guys on here willing to still help you out, hell even I'm more than happy to help dude.

English is not my first language.

I appreciate that, I take all the help I can get.

Quote: (02-28-2019 12:10 PM)playeronecheck Wrote:  

Alright broheems. God bless you. Thanks. I had a bad day.

Thanks for that piece of information regarding acting like a boyfriend. Yes that is why I feel it's deceptive, I think you have to act like a boyfriend becauce that is what they want. This comes from what I have in my Tinder profile, which is "Somebody to take home to mother (angel emoticon)" (a line I got from a forum member here who has that in his Tinder profile). I want a girlfriend. But me writing that doesn't mean I have to act like a boyfriend from the outset.

I used to think some parts of game were manipulative too. However if you frame yourself as a sexual, non-judgemental and interesting guy that is not necessarily looking for anything serious, girls will be even more attracted to you. And it'll be easier to go from casual to relationship then the other way around.

Also learning game is painful. Making up excuses not to use it is a defence mechanism of not wanting to put the effort in to get better with girls. However, the regret of not putting the effort in earlier is even more painful.

You can learn and apply game while being honest and achieve a lot of success.

Naturals use game as well, except they usually learned it much earlier in their life on their own or with the guidance of parents/carers. In my opinion, no one is born a natural. Genes may play a small part on but really, naturals just got involved with game and understanding girls from a younger age due to their environment.

Okay great, let's get back on topic with your initial question:

Quote:Quote:

I have some kind of vague opposition to consciously saying and doing things to get women into bed

In order to do that we have to treat them like a girlfriend right?

The simple answer is no, you don't have ever have to treat a woman like a girlfriend to sleep with her.

If you get a woman into bed, you're obviously saying SOMETHING to get her into bed.

It doesn't have to be deceptive one bit !

Quote:Quote:

But if the intention is not to turn them into my girlfriend but to just have sex it feels like a deception. Although I want a girlfriend right now... I keep going back and forth to wanting a girlfriend and just wanting sex Confused.

There are a few scenarios here:

A girl you'r about to have sex with says, "wait, before we have sex, where is this going?"

A few simple answers are:

"We'll find out while we have fun"

"I'm not sure, but I'd like to find out"

"We'll see, let's not worry ourselves"

"I don't like to jump into things fast, I take my time"

etc.

All these answers are all the truth, there's nothing wrong with saying that to a women.

She's basically shit testing you with her response to make sure you're a man and can handle the situation.

Coffee made the perfect explanation of holding your frame and being on judgemental - that can carry you a long way.

You shouldn't be in the frame of "Wanting" a girlfriend, you're coming from a position of weakness.

You should be in the frame of girls wanting to be with YOU.

They should pass your tests and filters for the quality girl you want in your life.

In the meantime having fun and sleeping with them isn't an issue.

However, after doing this with girls for awhile, this is where the path splits:

You've been hanging/banging for a bit and she says, "What are we? Is this going anywhere"

Aka she's catching feelings for you.

Some players will bat the shit test down, say what she wants to hear and carry on and milk her for all she's worth and keep playing the game. (Eventually sooner or later the girl gets wise)

Some players realize she wants you as her man, and you like her, so you make her your woman. (This opens a whole new book on game and how to maintain a good relationship)

Some players don't want to burn or hurt her so they let the woman go since they don't want her as a girlfriend. (Plenty of fish in the sea, carry on, sometimes they come back to fuck)

At the end of the day you DON'T need to treat every girl that comes into your life and game them like they're your GF - matter of fact they should prove they're worthy of being your girlfriend!

If you are inexperienced (not going to put a number on it but at least a few girls, preferably more)

You don't have to be thinking these kinds of thoughts

Your odds of landing a good relationship as an inexperienced guy are slim to none

1. You probably don't have options - you know it and the chick knows it. Probably come across as needy, little self-respect
2. You don't know the difference between a "good girl" and a bad one
3. You don't know what kind of girls you like/mesh well with
And probably some other shit

Once you have options (can get laid), you can start thinking about these things

Otherwise the chances of you getting played and making major mistakes are very high

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (02-28-2019 12:10 PM)playeronecheck Wrote:  

This is a perfectly fine line. It's just that it's making you feel bad, so even if it works, maybe it isn't quite right for you, at least as-is.

There are two ways to read it:

1) "I'm bringing my future husband home to mom."
2) "Mom will want to see pictures of this guy's dick."

Go for the latter. I haven't seen your profile, but if I were you, I'd mix it up. After you sell yourself as a quality guy, dial it in with some asshole material. You have an "busy lifestyle" and travel often, and need an "adventurous" woman who "knows how to have fun", is "chill", and won't waste your time. Make your third or fourth picture one where you've got your arm around some blond with huge tits, with 85% of her cropped off.

The more strongly you establish that you have options and will get your needs met with or without her, the harder she's going to work to impress you, the more interested she'll stay in trying to solve the puzzle of how to catch you, and the more afraid she'll be of trying to force your hand on a commitment.

You're a cool guy that makes time for her because she's enough fun to be allowed in as a guest in your awesome life. She should be left fucking astounded if you have enough bandwidth in your life to ever meet her mother.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!