rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Axe murder attempt in convenience store. Yep, it was a tranny.

Didn't see this posted elsewhere, but wow. Embedded video is pretty damming. Oddly enough, I had to wait until the last part of the story to see that it wasn't really a she who did this. "She" was a transsexual amped up on MDA, booze, pot and who knows what else. Walked into a convenience store in Australia with an axe and chopped some guy in the face, and some other lady in the back. If he hadn't have turned at the last second that tranny would have killed him. The lady only survived because of thick dreadlocks acting as padding.

The tranny got about four years. Modern western justice.

Quote:Quote:

A DAD whose head was almost "cut in half" in an axe attack by a drugged-up stranger has slammed her soft 4½ year jail sentence.

Ben Rimmer, 32, revealed his horror injuries as he launched an appeal for Evie Amati to be locked up for at least ten years for trying to kill him and two others.

Terrifying CCTV showed how Amati stalked round the petrol station 7-Eleven with a long-handle 4lb wood chopper.

After circling the shop in an agitated manner she struck up a conversation with Ben, who had popped in to buy a pie on his way home at 2.20am.

Suddenly Amati swung the axe at Ben's face before using it to club Sharon Hacker, 43, who was saved from death by her thick dreadlocks.

Ben said today: “If I hadn’t turned my head at the last minute she would have cut my head in half.

“She went there to kill. It’s only pure luck that I’m alive.”

A court heard the blade missed his brain by millimetres as it sliced through his nose and eye socket.
'DOSED UP ON LOVE DRUG'

Plastic surgeons rebuilt his face with four titanium plates. He can feel the one round his eye moving under his skin when he touches it.

Ben does not remember all of the encounter because of his head injury, but says at first he thought Amati's axe was a fancy dress prop.

He told news.com.au : “I remember being struck. But I turned at the last minute, otherwise she would have chopped through my head straight through the front of my face.

“I think I must have seen it coming.”

He was not immediately aware of what had happened other than “it was like a king hit”.

He said: “It didn’t register straight away, it took about 30 seconds.

“I fell to the ground. I was prone, bleeding profusely.”

Ben, whose wife was pregnant, did not want cops to tell her what happened but later spoke to her by phone from hospital.

He was vomiting blood that was pouring down his throat from his mangled nose.

Ben spoke out today two years on from the January 2017 horror in Sydney, Australia, to hit out at Amati's sentence.

He said she was "calculating" and "not remorseful", adding: “She’ll do her time easily and get paroled in mid-2021. It’s played out perfectly for her, perhaps better than she expected.”

Amati was handed a sentence of nine years with a non-parole period of 4½ years after being convicted of three counts of attempted murder.

A petition demanding a tougher sentence says the standard penalty for attempted murder is ten years without parole.
'I'M GOING TO KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE'

Transgender Amati, a trade union organiser, went prowling with the axe after storming out of a disastrous Tinder date hours earlier.

She was dosed up on psychedelic “love drug” MDA, antidepressants, cannabis, vodka and transgender hormones, the court heard.

Just after 1am she wrote online: “One day I am going to kill a lot of people”, and sent a message to one of the women she had been on a date with saying: “Most people deserve to die, I hate people”.

She listened to the dark-themed song Flatline by US metal band Periphery and changed her Facebook status to: “Humans are only able to destroy, to hate, so that is what I shall do.”

After doing a lap of the shop and attacking Ben she swung the axe at Sharon, who was at the counter buying milk.

Amati tried to hit her a second time as she lay sprawled on the ground but narrowly missed.

CCTV showed her then calmly walking away across the forecourt.

She also tried to kill a homeless man nearby, then feigned unconsciousness when cops tracked her down in the front garden of a house.

Her police interview hours after the bloody rampage showed her coldly refusing to answer questions.

In a steady voice, Amati says over and over: “I respectfully choose to exercise my right to remain silent”.

Her lawyers tried to claim insanity but that was rejected by the jury.

While on remand she spent time in three women's jails where she bullied other inmates, reports news.com.au.

In 2017 shopkeeper Sharon described the terrifying attack which left her with a skull fracture.

She told Network Ten: “She just came with full force and swung and struck the man across the face.

Leaving out the tranny angle, that is a dangerous psychopath that should never be on the streets again. Just thinking that it's going to be out there somewhere free as a bird is frightening.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (01-26-2019 11:04 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Leaving out the tranny angle, that is a dangerous psychopath that should never be on the streets again. Just thinking that it's going to be out there somewhere free as a bird is frightening.

Should be on death row until his execution day.

Quote: (01-26-2019 11:12 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Wasteful. I'm coming up with a new green energy plan.

[Image: latest?cb=20131011092639]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

[Mod: removed]

Dupe: thread-61515.html

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

It's Ma'am!!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-27-2019 12:25 AM)Wolves of Odin Wrote:  

Hi CSIS

Quote: (01-27-2019 12:07 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Dude. You really want a skinny, batshit crazy tranny coming off the Wheel of Pain in 5-6 years jacked and vengeful?

That tranny had the strength of a man when he swung the axe with ease.

Meet the psycho on the right:
[Image: 3C03103B00000578-0-image-a-22_1484033495364.jpg]

That's disturbing. Need some eye bleach to un-see that shit...
[Image: Dxucvq1X4AANdzs.jpg:small]

[Image: DxCtEXVXQAEzUWU.jpg:small]

[Image: DwgVggcWoAA9J_8.jpg:small]

Chilling read...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-27-2019 02:13 AM)Malone Wrote:  

Dude. You really want a skinny, batshit crazy tranny coming off the Wheel of Pain in 5-6 years jacked and vengeful?

For a kid who's family was massacred Conan was actually pretty chill when he got off the wheel. I think 6 years at the wheel gives someone time to really get away from the poison of modern living and get down to the brass tacks of life.

Pre-wheel: GRAAAAAH! DIE CIS SCUM!
Post-wheel: Gender issues? Can't say I remember much before the wheel.

Plus lower energy bills, so there's that.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

He /she would rate higher than many of the women that I see on a daily basis - far slimmer, and better looking.

Quote: (01-27-2019 03:23 AM)Nordwand Wrote:  

He /she would rate higher than many of the women that I see on a daily basis - far slimmer, and better looking.

You live in a shithole.

Quote: (01-26-2019 10:33 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

A DAD whose head was almost "cut in half" in an axe attack by a drugged-up stranger has slammed her soft 4½ year jail sentence.
Meanwhile, the sentence for """threatening""" or standing up to a transsexual is 3 years in Sydney
I'm not making it up, here's the state law

It's worse in Tasmania, it's illegal to misgender them.

Quote: (01-27-2019 12:25 AM)Wolves of Odin Wrote:  

Hi Randi Zuckerberg!

I don't know who is the worse troll, the WoO violent strawman or you for saying that.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (01-27-2019 03:41 AM)Mage Wrote:  

You live in a shithole.

Can confirm. England.

The real solution to obesity.

It's a "he". People like you who write "he / she" or "she" should get banned.

Apart from that, I'm for the mass extermination of trannies. They don't provide anything useful to society apart from increasing HIV rates, being freaks, and pissing people off on Tinder in SEA. Nobody gives a shit about them.

Until our cucked western societies get A) decent judges and B) death penalty back, nothing is going to improve.

This case reminds me of a case in Croatia where a psycho had a taxi drive him somewhere far out of town, then blew off the driver's head with a shotgun, poured gasoline over the car and set it on fire, then walked away. The judge first let him roam around during the trial that took 3 years, then sentenced him to only 12 years (eligible for parole in 6) because... wait for it... "it wasn't an especially vile murder, but rather an ordinary one".

Just to note, this guy wasn't rich, a card-carrying party member or in possession of any connections whatsoever. The judge did it just out of spite, simply to say "fuck you" to the peasants.

The entire legal system desperately needs to be purged.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

More evidence that chopping themselves up does not make them happy?
To the point where they are deranged enough to start attempting to chop other people up?

The dude isn't just a tranny, he's a post op tranny. As in he's had his dick chopped off and replaced with a puncture wound. That must really fuck with a person's head, regardless of how insane they are. Imagine chopping of your dick. I think I'd rather remove a limb. Once that hardware is removed there's no way to reinstall it. I'll bet that all post op trannies spend a good amount of time suppressing thoughts of "What... The... Fuck... Have... I... Done?"

Quote: (01-27-2019 06:21 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The entire legal system desperately needs to be purged.

The entire western countries block needs a thorough, methodological cleansing. Globalist executives / politicians -> If it were me they'd get a slow, public death, medieval style.

Some former communist nations keep skull piles to remind people of what happened during the purges and famines.

[Image: Khmer_Rouge-300x225.jpg]

Vlad the impaler had his own way of warning future hostiles not to fuck with him.

If the globalists ever get their cumuppins I think they should have their skulls bronzed into a small pile in front of every building of governance from federal parliament down to the council hall of Bumfuck Nowhere, with "sic semper tyrannis" engraved on a brass plate at the base of the sculpture.

When the fuck are people going to understand that anything other than heterosexuality is a mental illness? The second they come out, or start wearing dresses etc they should be institutionalized. Immediately. I know there are many gay people out there that can function in society, just like there are alcoholics, bi-polar and others with mental illness. We as a society recognize it and treat it hopefully. Everyone of these sick individuals need to be assessed and treated. Even if that means institutionalization, or more severe measures.

In a way I think trannies are the worst form of this mental illness, they are like the incels of the gay community that have found a way to fit into their own little twisted group.

What the F happened in the 80's & 90's that made this shit acceptable? I remember when cross dressing men were relegated to a couple variety shows in San Fransisco and maybe a couple in NYC.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (01-27-2019 05:05 AM)Scents of Heaven Wrote:  

It's a "he". People like you who write "he / she" or "she" should get banned.

Apart from that, I'm for the mass extermination of trannies. They don't provide anything useful to society apart from increasing HIV rates, being freaks, and pissing people off on Tinder in SEA. Nobody gives a shit about them.

Looks like my sense of humour was too much for you to appreciate. Now be a good boy, and run along.