rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YMG does Chiang Mai

YMG does Chiang Mai

I've been here for a day and can already tell I like this city much more than Phuket or Bangkok.

I am training at http://www.teamquestthailand.com - this is Randy Couture's MMA group and they recently opened a facility in Chiang Mai. They are recruiting the muay thai trainer I worked with in Bangkok, who is the best boxing trainer I've ever been with in my life - not only for technique, but also just a great guy.

I am living in a 4 four star within walking distance to both the gym and the biggest mall in Chiang Mai. My rent cost is approximately 400 dollars a month - I forget exactly how much but the deal is great.

I will be here for the time being. Holler at me if you come through and want to do MMA.

YMG does Chiang Mai

Thanks for the positive overview. I haven't been (on the list for next year), but I do know that Chiang Mai is becoming more popular with backpackers and one-bag traveler types. Hopefully they don't ruin it. Keep us apprised.

YMG does Chiang Mai

Good shit. Keep us posted

YMG does Chiang Mai

Nice dude! as a fellow asian man. I'm big on asian girls!

YMG does Chiang Mai

How is the training there? Might go to train with Team Quest for 2-3 months early next year. How long do you plan to stay there?

YMG does Chiang Mai

Not sure how long I'll be here - probably like two months. A lot of things are kind of up int he air right now.

The gym is not open yet, they are launching on November 1st. The training is going to be good - I know this because they are recruiting a trainer I worked with in Bangkok, who was probably the best trainer I've ever had in my life.

YMG does Chiang Mai

I went out last night and saw a good number of tourist chicks here - none of them were that attractive, unfortunately. Also most of them were American hippie chicks doing NGO work - while I respect what they are doing, they tend to be a bit grubby and masculine and generally unattractive.

Met some Ukrainian chicks, got a number but no other result. Brought a Chinese-Thai girl home at the end of the night.

Going to top it off with a two hour Thai massage (6 dollars), all you can eat sushi (12 dollars), and jacuzzi/sauna at the gym of a five star hotel nearby (2 dollars).

It's going to be hard to leave Thailand.

YMG does Chiang Mai

Quote: (10-08-2011 06:11 AM)Smitty Wrote:  

Thanks for the positive overview. I haven't been (on the list for next year), but I do know that Chiang Mai is becoming more popular with backpackers and one-bag traveler types. Hopefully they don't ruin it. Keep us apprised.

The backpackers have been in Chang Mai long before anyone else was.

YMG does Chiang Mai

YMG, remind me - you have an asian heritage correct? Do you speak thai?

YMG does Chiang Mai

I'm learning pretty quickly though. I'm considering taking classes here.

YMG does Chiang Mai

YMG- I'm following this thread. Looking forward to what you have to say about CM!

YMG does Chiang Mai

Quote: (10-09-2011 06:35 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I went out last night and saw a good number of tourist chicks here - none of them were that attractive, unfortunately. Also most of them were American hippie chicks doing NGO work - while I respect what they are doing, they tend to be a bit grubby and masculine and generally unattractive.

Hahahaha. Its why people who dont travel have a hard time relating to what you say. When I tell people that its the femininity of foreign which women appeals to me more than anything else, they simply dont understand where you are coming from. At first most will deny it, after which many will go on the attack trying to defend it. For a society trying so hard to push equality and remove gender stereotypes it sure has a hard time letting the femininity tag go.

Thailand seems to attract more single, young western female tourists than any other non western country I have ever been too. And in no place have I ever seen their shortcomings made more obvious to them. Its like looking at herds of buffalo moving through the markets and on the beaches. In the clubs, it seems as if many are crushed by the weight of insecurity and the realisation that these farm girls and third worlders are getting all the male attention.

To be fair, I hooked up with a quite a few foreign women in Thailand. While many are not worth the time or effort, there are some real lookers who are feeling the heat a bit. Not to mention that they are on holiday, and women on holiday are always looking for dick.

YMG does Chiang Mai

---

YMG does Chiang Mai

ahhh YMG im super jealous. I'm in Bangkok in December but spending time with family. smh.

YMG does Chiang Mai

---

YMG does Chiang Mai

Good stuff YMG

/subscribed

YMG does Chiang Mai

Damnnnn man! Did I read that correctly? Creamy skinned, long legged asian women with juicy heart shaped asses???? Music to my ears!!!
You're making me seriously consider returning to Asia and LOS earlier than scheduled...now if you could pm/email me some sample of the typical CM chick, that would be awesome just out of curiosity.
And 400 bucks/month to live at a 4 star hotel? I thought I had it good in BKK for 1k/month at a hotel in Sukhumvit. Needless to say CM will be a place I'll be spending a lot of time when I return to Amazing Thailand. [Image: smile.gif]

Good stuff man and keep me posted how does it go in CM. Btw, I remember you talking about wanting to escape from BKK and Phuket so that you can get things done but you're having the same problem in CM. LOL Mind you it's not such a bad problem believe you me. Enjoy it!

Quote: (10-11-2011 03:38 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

the outrageously hot Chiang Mai locals. Good God I've never seen such a high concentration of creamy skinned and long legged Asian women with such juicy heart shaped asses in my life.

YMG does Chiang Mai

When I was surrounded by expat drunkards in Phuket, it didnt help me work.

YMG does Chiang Mai

Sounds awesome. I decided on CM a while ago for my first month or two in Thailand, and hearing about your take on it just confirms that it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

YMG does Chiang Mai

Warm Up is a good spot to hit up.

YMG does Chiang Mai

Dude, can you provide an overview of the Dolce Diet? Google has not turned much up other than affiliate marketing sites. If its something quite detailed that I need to pay for, could you provide a review of some sort?

Im starting to view the way the MMA's are approaching diet as a really interesting take on the whole thing and a lot more natural and practical. I think bodybuilders have been at the forefront of nutrition for a while, but its become so supplement heavy with all the sponsorship over the last few years its kind of stalled.

YMG does Chiang Mai

I haven't started it yet so I dont know the whole detail, but I know that it's similar to a paleo diet with more fruits and less meat.

I'll keep you posted.

YMG does Chiang Mai

What kinds of disadvantages are there being a white guy in CM? How can they be overcome?

YMG does Chiang Mai

I don't know, I've never tried being a white guy in CM lol

This is based more on what I've heard from white guys here than what I've seen.

You really shouldn't sweat it - if you have decent game you can pick up chicks here for sure.

YMG does Chiang Mai

Good stuff man. Keep us posted on CM. How do you compare the girls in CM to the ones in BKK in terms of looks and attitudes, generally speaking?