rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airbnb banned my account

Airbnb banned my account

I logged into my account today to find this:

[Image: attachment.jpg41024]   

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-07-2019 08:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

That's quite scary that you can be banned from booking accomodation.
How long has it been since you last used it Roosh ?

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-07-2019 08:38 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  

That's quite scary that you can be banned from booking accomodation.
How long has it been since you last used it Roosh ?

About 2 years ago, but I did log in a couple months ago and things were fine. The ban happened somewhat recently.

Airbnb banned my account

Get the fuck out of here man!
Dude, silicon valley is officially against you. Roosh , I seriously do not know how you are keeping your level head with this crap. The shit the media pulled during the 2015 meet ups (while your family was dealing with a serious health issue), the bullshit hit pieces in every liberal rag (including an attempted false allegations), the unreasonable ban from certain countries, going after your money, and let's not even mention the SPLC nonsense- but you keep on trucking and give them nothing but perseverance. Now they want to deny lodging at reasonable prices, fuck them Roosh. If you come to Miami my couch is available brother, you are a better man than me- I would have list my patience a long time ago.

We may not always agree (no two men ever do) but I am officially on your side - this is an organized assault by virtual monopolies on your quality of life, it is wrong.
EDIT: You did not use the platform for 2 years , and checked it a month ago and all was well? Then there is no way you violated anything, it is personal.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Airbnb banned my account

First time I see someone getting banned from Airbnb for political/ideological reasons, assuming that's what happened. That's fucking crazy! Especially considering they have close to a worldwide monopoly on short-term rentals.

Airbnb banned my account

Quote:Quote:

I seriously do not know how you are keeping your level head with this crap.

Give me serenity for that which I cannot control. [Image: lol.gif]

Airbnb banned my account

The worst bit for me is that someone, somewhere in a grey office must have specifically searched their database for Roosh.

Irrespective of Roosh himself, that's a worrying thing to happen.

Airbnb banned my account

Damn.

Well, at least you got us, and I’m sure we’ll (myself included) offer to book an airbnb on your behalf whenever and wherever you go. Just say the word...

Airbnb banned my account

A lot of us offline are saying that there is a 100% chance some silicon valley nerd is already creating lists on us here. Especially those who appear to be living fulfilling and happy lives.

Expect this type of bullshit to continue. If they can get someone like Roosh with no issues, then they are free to do a massive hit on all of us and nothing happens.

Airbnb banned my account

Gave up on AirBnB after they required users to sign their pledge to suicidal diversity.

Like, does AirBnB really think that they, as insulated hipsters living in SF are better able to judge whether an AirBnB situation is sketchy than the person actually there? As soon as they required that of users, they should become liable for any & all rapes that occur as a result of it.

Recently a friend was trying to book a trip through that service and was telling me how AirBnB wanted a photo, a license, all kinds of shit they never used to ask for. Even after he went through all that, they didn't verify him and the indian support staff were too inept to figure out how to approve his account so that he could give them money. So it's not just politics, but overall level of service is quite poor now.

Airbnb banned my account

DELETE

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-07-2019 09:18 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Roosh, we need to open up a day of post editing for those of us that missed the last one (I was on a forum hiatus). It's very possible they come after the forum, and you've become somewhat antifragile, but most of us are not. I'd like to edit a few posts to remove some things and I'm sure a lot of other highly repped members would like to do so as well.

Yeah, I often write thing that would easily identify me if you really really wanted to.

It's a stupid oversight but easily done.

Problem is it's sometimes hard to really talk about things otherwise.

Airbnb banned my account

Just use booking.com and log in with a fake Facebook account. You should be able to fly under the radar that way.

Airbnb banned my account

Roosh will never give those who would seek to dox us or otherwise attack us any information. That is why I am on his side , no man deserves to be attacked like this unless he calls for violence against others. Roosh has never done this, despite an actual physical assault on him in Canada. Remember when the reporter in 2015 asked Roosh why he cancelled the meetings where there may be violence, and Roosh flat out said he would not subject us to violent situations- basic humanity dumbfounded the "journalist:"

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Airbnb banned my account

^^^

It's just pathetic really.

Airbnb banned my account

DELETE

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-07-2019 09:18 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Roosh, we need to open up a day of post editing for those of us that missed the last one (I was on a forum hiatus). It's very possible they come after the forum, and you've become somewhat antifragile, but most of us are not. I'd like to edit a few posts to remove some things and I'm sure a lot of other highly repped members would like to do so as well.

Keep in mind that the internet archive website probably has copies of most (maybe all ?) public pages of this entire forum.
Even if Roosh gives permission to change or delete it here, it's still out there somewhere.

Airbnb banned my account

DELETE

Airbnb banned my account

Vrbo.com is also a good site. Less bullshit. I prefer it now over airbnb.

Airbnb banned my account

Welcome to the club!

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-07-2019 09:30 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  

Keep in mind that the internet archive website probably has copies of most (maybe all ?) public pages of this entire forum.
Even if Roosh gives permission to change or delete it here, it's still out there somewhere.
<emphasis added>
That's a relief, so the "Gay and Bisexual" subforum should still be private. [Image: angel.gif]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-07-2019 09:41 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Welcome to the club!

Wow...you got banned on false accusations way back in 2015, and STILL can't use it today ???

That's insane.

Airbnb banned my account

Completely ridiculous, especially since they don't give you a concrete reason. For all you know there could be some employee who loves reading CNN and banning accounts behind this, simply since they don't agree with you.

Airbnb banned my account

This is not surprising given their SJW tendencies and the loyalty/diversity pledge. Congrats on making it this long though. This is the Web 3.0 economy for you, and I don't approve of it.

Airbnb banned my account

The Airbnb Twitter account reached out to me and asked for my account name. I gave it to them and they said that the "appropriate team" will contact me. Let's see what they say.