rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women ever lie and tell a higher notch count than they actually have?

The main I've been seeing for 6 months drank wine with her friend at hers last night. She was all drunk and emotional and called me.

Note: I know she wants to lock me down and has even told me she loves me.
I don't see this girl as a potential LTR and just like sex and her company because she's super sweet to me and I'd like to keep her as a friend in the background as I find someone else. She's really that sweet, easily best girl I've been, but there is a huge red flag.

She has had a lot of trouble being the only child. Her dad is a great strong man but her mother has developed schizophrenia and she's been forced to take a lot of responsibility for her mother since age 16.

According to her, her whole life has been a big lie because of this. Lies to friends and people because of the stigma and fear of being judged for her mentally ill mother.

Last night she cried super-upset and told me that she had lied about her notch count to me even though we've spoken about the importance of honesty a lot.

The first time I met her she said it was 26 (!!) and then yesterday changed it to 3. She said that the first time we met, she was afraid that I would judge her and think she would be clingy and needy if she told me the real number. Apparently, some fuckbois have sighed when she told her number and said she'll probably be too clingy and that she shouldn't expect more than sex if they were to meet. They wanted a more experienced woman and she sensed I wanted that too (I guess I can come off as an omega and I had already told her mine in the 70-range) and there's a 6 year age gap between us.

Reason she kept the lie and waited so long was that she was afraid to lose me because of it.

You guys thinking what I'm thinking? Have you ever heard of something like this?

Lies to friends and people because...
she said it was 26 (!!) and then yesterday changed it to 3

Why do you care about notch count? Probably both 26 and 3 are lies.

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:27 AM)Pytonga Wrote:  

I don't. For me it's still virgin or not virgin so this doesn't make any difference.

It's more like I'm curious about motives and female nature. Would a woman lie and tell a higher notch count than she has just to impress him?
Why would she come clean now and not before or later? Or does this actually mean something else?

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:32 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I don't. For me it's still virgin or not virgin so this doesn't make any difference.

It's more like I'm curious about motives and female nature. Would a woman lie and tell a higher notch count than she has just to impress him?
Why would she come clean now and not before or later? Or does this actually mean something else?

I've seen that.

The common sense would be that women tend to lie and tell a lower notch count, but in some cases kind of insecure girls have told me or invented about 'some guys' just to add attraction to themselves like saying 'see me, I am pretty anough to have attracted that guy'. Or like saying 'yes, I was dating that guy but then i rejected him because I got bored and I am another more interesting kind of person'.
So, yes. And those were latinas.

If you've banged 70 women, by now you outta know that women lie about everything for any reason.

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:32 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:27 AM)Pytonga Wrote:  

So a woman who has (reality, not potentially false claims) slept with say three guys, all in relationships of varying lengths, is no better suited for relationship in your eyes than a club slut who's been banged by a hundred guys through her teens and onwards?

I've never slept with a virgin and I'm frankly not sure I've ever even met one above the age of 16, so trying to hunt down one of those unicorns for a relationship is not something that has ever even crossed my mind. And certainly not at my current over 40 age. Some degree of settling always to be expected in my relationships - probably usually from both sides, since I'm far from perfect either.

26 isn't a lot for woman. The average 7 can have 2-3x that number unless she they're a total prude.

It's well established that men tend to lie upward about their number while women lie downward about it.

For a girl to revise the number downward while drunk seems a bit out of the normal... Normally girls get drunk, are deep in the relationship with you, and then revise the number upward because they were scared of telling you at the outset, but now don't want to betray your trust. But I can maybe see that it's possible she's telling the truth.

She told you 26 because she didn’t think about having a relationship with you but now she reduced it to 3 because she wants a relationship with you. She is telling lies, keep on fucking her but don’t get into a real relationship with her.

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:18 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

The main I've been seeing for 6 months drank wine with her friend at hers last night. She was all drunk and emotional and called me.

I don't see this girl as a potential LTR and just like sex and her company because she's super sweet to me and I'd like to keep her as a friend in the background as I find someone else. She's really that sweet, easily best girl I've been, but there is a huge red flag.

She has had a lot of trouble being the only child. Her dad is a great strong man but her mother has developed schizophrenia and she's been forced to take a lot of responsibility for her mother since age 16.

According to her, her whole life has been a big lie because of this. Lies to friends and people because of the stigma and fear of being judged for her mentally ill mother.

Last night she cried super-upset and told me that she had lied about her notch count to me even though we've spoken about the importance of honesty a lot.

The first time I met her she said it was 26 (!!) and then yesterday changed it to 3. She said that the first time we met, she was afraid that I would judge her and think she would be clingy and needy if she told me the real number. Apparently, some fuckbois have sighed when she told her number and said she'll probably be too clingy and that she shouldn't expect more than sex if they were to meet. They wanted a more experienced woman and she sensed I wanted that too (I guess I can come off as an omega and I had already told her mine in the 70-range) and there's a 6 year age gap between us.

Reason she kept the lie and waited so long was that she was afraid to lose me because of it.

You guys thinking what I'm thinking? Have you ever heard of something like this?

It sounds like crazy might run in the family. You're in a much better position to judge than we are. If she has conversed with "fuckbois" on multiple occasions that she never met IRL that's a pretty big red flag in itself.

An unstable home is a recipe for emotional issues and the kind of behavior that would consistently scare men away. If she is looking for something serious and has no problems dating a "player" with a 70 notch count she has probably had very bad judgment in the past as well.

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:18 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Why do women always do this shit? It's just her way of playing up her life as some kind of drama, disgusting really. I would say you have a 50/50 probably of her developing schizophrenia in the future. Depends on her age, most people develop schizo in early adulthood and suffer with it the rest of their lives.

Everything is a lie, believe nothing. You will have greater peace of mind this way. If the story is like you said it is then:

1. 26 is actually 40

2. 3 is just a number she believes will seal the deal. She puts on a show and acts hysterical to make you believe her.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

If you're autistic red pill like the above posters then yes she's a mega slut and actually meant 300

Girls will do that, it's happened several times to me. They say more so they don't feel like you've got a one up on them in terms of experience. females biological must conform. Therefore a better indicator of all this would be her friends and how they act.

Quote: (12-31-2018 04:44 PM)pitt Wrote:  

She told you 26 because she didn’t think about having a relationship with you but now she reduced it to 3 because she wants a relationship with you.

Yeah, this is on the money.

Also she has probably picked up on you saying high notch count = slutty.

A few more months she will be a virgin again!

Oh and when she said 26, you can always triple the first number they give you, so close to 70 is the real number.

Are you talking about American women?

Haha... with that notch-count it would be more secure to P4P than rawdogging some slut-bar.

Although I don't have any problem with P4P, this numbers really scare me.

I once had a woman get offended when I made an offhand comment about having a higher notch count than her (my assumption turned out to be wrong anyways). Chalk it up to the diseased "Western" culture that the forum likes to critique. It threw me at the time, this was back in my blue-pill days too.

Yes. If they want to look cooler than they are.

They tend to lower their notch count and rationalize it as "ONS's don't count"

Yes they do.

Next question.

I was at a bar in a small (110k) New England city , and two Jewish girls sat down next to me, and started going through their facebook friends list, comparing notes on who they'd fucked.

JewA: I slept with him...
JewB: Oh yeah, I slept with him too!

This was accompanied by laughter and drinking. Just some additional insight into how women view sexual encounters. Side note: when JewA sat down, she turned to me and said "I have a fiancee". And if I'd been wiser, I could have gotten that bang, no problem. Instead, I simply walked up to her later, and held out my phone with the dialer app opened. I got the same statement, but this time with a look that added, "...so I can't just give it to you right in front of everyone I'm with!"

Sigh.

I probably would have said “Then you’re not married yet”

One girl I was texting with came over specifically one afternoon to fuck. She'd seen me IRL at a festival the previous week (I hadn't noticed her) and recognized me from my Tinder, where we'd matched.
The moment she walked in, she was acting weirdly.
"Do you like my tits," she said, taking off her shirt.
"They're okay," I said.
Then she pulls out paperwork on her phone. "I'm clean," she said, "and these are my tests. But you must use a condom."
"Okay," I said. I suddenly knew that she was a semi-pro.
We fucked. Mechanical. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.
After, she starts talking about how she's going to Dubai the next week. How she gets "free trips" around the world.
I realized what I was dealing with here. So I put it to her bluntly. "How many guys have you slept with?"
"About 185," she said.
I got dressed and shoved her out the door. Never saw her again.

Sometimes, if they're very young and inexperienced enough to believe the drivel they read in Cosmo about men liking sexually confident women. However, it's very rare.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-26-2019 03:44 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

One girl I was texting with came over specifically one afternoon to fuck. She'd seen me IRL at a festival the previous week (I hadn't noticed her) and recognized me from my Tinder, where we'd matched.
The moment she walked in, she was acting weirdly.
"Do you like my tits," she said, taking off her shirt.
"They're okay," I said.
Then she pulls out paperwork on her phone. "I'm clean," she said, "and these are my tests. But you must use a condom."
"Okay," I said. I suddenly knew that she was a semi-pro.
We fucked. Mechanical. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.
After, she starts talking about how she's going to Dubai the next week. How she gets "free trips" around the world.
I realized what I was dealing with here. So I put it to her bluntly. "How many guys have you slept with?"
"About 185," she said.
I got dressed and shoved her out the door. Never saw her again.

Where do you live? I never heard about a girl bringing her "paperwork" on the phone.