rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skype Practice Group

Skype Practice Group

Ok, not sure if this will be allowed, but I want to do a ''Skype'' practice group, where you can call another guy *(who has at least one of Roosh's books), and practice over the phone to get warmed up. I know it sounds crazy but I have been practicing in the mirror and want to deal with an actual human feedback or whatever, to get the craft down so I can speak without having to THINK (too hard) and go through the rediculous ''100'' girls, Im in a college town and can't fathom even (finding) talking to ''100'' girls. But maybe Im wrong about that....etc) Anyway.

Move the Ball Forward!!

PM me if your interested. Skype is free for in-country Calls. Im in the USA.

Skype Practice Group

[Image: giphy.gif]

Skype Practice Group

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5540884]

Skype Practice Group

Wtf you live in a college town and cannot do 100 approaches?!? What you talkin bout Willis?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4520535]

Skype Practice Group

Best way to practice is to go talk to a girl. Just go do it

Skype Practice Group

Best way to practice running game is to run game on the homies.

Skype Practice Group

Best practice is to swoop on dudes after a soy latte.

Most won't talk about this.

Skype Practice Group

Not sure why everyone is shitting on this guy, it's actually not a bad idea. There is a reason sales organizations do roleplaying during the interview and training process.

However, I also agree that the best way to get better is to go actually approach, and then record the approaches for feedback.

Skype Practice Group

If you are really starting from such a low spot, then just practice making small talk everywhere you go. When you are waiting in line at the supermarket. With your waiter, etc.

Do it in non-game situations to practice being social and improve your calibration. Then, when you approach a female, you will be comfortable (hopefully).

Skype Practice Group

Quote: (12-27-2018 02:12 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Not sure why everyone is shitting on this guy, it's actually not a bad idea. There is a reason sales organizations do roleplaying during the interview and training process.

However, I also agree that the best way to get better is to go actually approach, and then record the approaches for feedback.

I understand why guys are ribbing him because he's a newbie low post count guy asking for guys to skype him.

That's all, I'm sure guys would help out and skype isn't a big deal, I've done it before.

Quote: (12-27-2018 02:14 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

If you are really starting from such a low spot, then just practice making small talk everywhere you go. When you are waiting in line at the supermarket. With your waiter, etc.

Do it in non-game situations to practice being social and improve your calibration. Then, when you approach a female, you will be comfortable (hopefully).

Cosign start with old man style convos - Roosh talks about this and so has the forum.

This starts a snowball going down a hill effect - where you'll start growing confidence and start approaching more people and eventually women.

You being in a college town is actually the most prime place to be approaching girls.

Skype Practice Group

Practicing your game on another man is 100% gay.
Stop being a pussy and practice talking to girls like a real man.

Skype Practice Group

After glancing through the list of your other posts on your profile, I'm going to assume that you are not an ANTIFA spy setting up some kind of trap.

Your idea is not completely mad but there is simply no substitute for real life experience. That's why high level martial arts and self defense guys so often get their asses kicked whenever they go into a cage or get jumped in the street. Their skill is all just theory and has never been applied in reality. They can practice for years and years but that will only amount to building bad habits that will get them messed up when reality hits (observe the meme of the fat karate "master"). Same thing goes for learning languages. You can study the grammar for years but, if you have never gone into the field and talked to people, you will still stumble and struggle when you finally decide to do so. One way or another, if you actually want to get better at game, you are going to have to engage reality and make those approaches and, since it is impossible to account for every possible variable within a training environment, you will be unprepared. Being unprepared does not mean that you cannot adapt and overcome though.

Your first approached will almost certainly suck and your game is going to be low level. Don't let this bother you. Who is masterful at anything the first few times they do it? Just power through and get the experience in. Maybe focus more on less attractive (but not ugly) girls for your first approaches so you psyche yourself out less and build up to the more attractive ones once you have gotten the approach anxiety out of your system. Too easy.

To make it easier in your mind, just use math: 100 ÷ 10 = 10

If you do 10 approaches per day, it will only take you 10 days to do 100 of them. Even if you only do this on Fridays and Saturdays, that still means that you would get your 10 days in after only a little over 2 months. Too easy. If you really want to get this part of your life under control, budget the time and knock it out.

Skype Practice Group

The value of an approach is so many times higher than the value of theorizing or dry runs, even if you do happen to crash and burn most of them.

Simply put, there are no excuses for anyone on this forum to not approach unless they are in the middle east or other place where cold approaching is frowned upon.

Skype Practice Group

Quote: (12-27-2018 03:20 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

The value of an approach is so many times higher than the value of theorizing or dry runs, even if you do happen to crash and burn most of them.

Simply put, there are no excuses for anyone on this forum to not approach unless they are in the middle east or other place where cold approaching is frowned upon.

Fair point. Maybe don't do 100 random approaches if you live in Iran, Saudi Arabia, or some other strict country where you might catch trouble for it. In such places, it may be best to hone your online game and meet girls in secret. Or just get your money in order and start collecting wives.

Skype Practice Group

Ok, well I knew it was a longshot, but I get out 2 or 3 times a month, and am busy doing stuff I have to do, and people here are retarded about this stuff (also)

- I am already a PUA type btw. its just the last REAL chick I had a chance at, (that I was interested in) I FUCKING BLEW IT!!

Just get out and do it.- I already Was i ALREADY FUCKED UP ALL MY APPROCHES.

I have to be ON, I have to have it" down. More or less I just end up being the clown, rather than CLOSING. But these are not random chicks these are chicks that show IOI. Thats what I thought game was, they have to show interest first, you can talk to them ( I do) bla bla bla

thats why yea, skype with practice would help ME, it might not help the other guy skyping.

Dudes, you guys would die if you saw the IOI's. Where are they? Didnt get em. Its not as easy as you say, and I do talk to everyone but mainly chicks. Then I get the fucking stares, and don't do anything, WTF>>>??

So, I may get into the arena ONCE A MONTH. So I need this shit DOWN! ALL OF IT. There is not going to be 100 approaches. I have X amount of hours, if I do get some interest, I NEED TO CLOSE! not fuck up the next 10 chicks, (one years worth)... etc...

So whatever, Im not going to close like this unless I have it down, as Roosh himself says. You have to have at least a basic outline.

Anyway, Im getting the new book+ audio. I just want easy, its not easy.

Skype Practice Group

Quote: (12-27-2018 05:15 PM)Headbang Wrote:  

Ok, well I knew it was a longshot, but I get out 2 or 3 times a month, and am busy doing stuff I have to do, and people here are retarded about this stuff (also)

- I am already a PUA type btw. its just the last REAL chick I had a chance at, (that I was interested in) I FUCKING BLEW IT!!

Just get out and do it.- I already Was i ALREADY FUCKED UP ALL MY APPROCHES.

I have to be ON, I have to have it" down. More or less I just end up being the clown, rather than CLOSING. But these are not random chicks these are chicks that show IOI. Thats what I thought game was, they have to show interest first, you can talk to them ( I do) bla bla bla

thats why yea, skype with practice would help ME, it might not help the other guy skyping.

Dudes, you guys would die if you saw the IOI's. Where are they? Didnt get em. Its not as easy as you say, and I do talk to everyone but mainly chicks. Then I get the fucking stares, and don't do anything, WTF>>>??

So, I may get into the arena ONCE A MONTH. So I need this shit DOWN! ALL OF IT. There is not going to be 100 approaches. I have X amount of hours, if I do get some interest, I NEED TO CLOSE! not fuck up the next 10 chicks, (one years worth)... etc...

So whatever, Im not going to close like this unless I have it down, as Roosh himself says. You have to have at least a basic outline.

Anyway, Im getting the new book+ audio. I just want easy, its not easy.

Headbang: the approaches should be integrated into daily life and if you are unwilling to do that, you need to go out several nights a week minimum.

What is the problem with doing approaches? I would answer probably one of two things: a. approach anxiety, likely severe, or, b. you've badly blown out all the approaches so you don't feel like approaching any more. Or some combination of both. I am telling you are going to have to do 100 approaches, and then when you hit that go way beyond into 200, 300, 500 territory. It is hard to peg the success of cold approaches out of 100, but it may only yield one date, or a few phone numbers. There's so much at play here.

I'm here to tell you, I also fucked up most my approaches. Completely new to game about four or so years ago, I stammered my way through every women i introduced myself to. The problem wasn't fixed immediately. It left such a bad taste in my mouth i stepped away from pickup completely for several years. I knew eventually i'd be back to pickup because it was one of the only ways to get over my fear. I swallowed the bitter red pill of advise that came from some of my friends who are off line players-- the women won't come to you and you'll have to do cold approaching. They weren't talking about 5 a week, they're talking minimum 20, 25. That was tough, but I got back into the game realizing that their advise was for the best. I was actually more scared this time because of my previous blowouts. Honestly, after I hit one hundred, probably around a month's time into it, I had no problem talking to random women anymore.

Educate yourself on IOI. In fact, have a wing with you. He may pick up on an IOI that you won't, happened with me. Once he helps you with this, you'll get sharper and you be able to pre-select your sets based on these indicators. They're a hell of a alot easier.

You need to get fluent in the language of pickup. That's not theorizing, that's not making up excuses for not approaching. That's fucking flying by the seat of your pants, improvising, and opening all sets. Even i'm not there yet, but I am noticeably smoother with sets I open now.

We may need to unpack other tangible factors that have an effect on your game: hygiene, dress, height, etc.

We also need to know more about why your sets are failing.

I am open to help, but it's real clear you need a second pair of eyes, and need to be opening more sets.

Skype Practice Group

First off, STOP calling yourself a PUA

That shit is lame and alot of those guys sell a ton of snakeoil bullshit and game theory.

You're BETTER than that dude.

You know you have a problem, that's good you acknowledge that, but a guy on skype caan hardly do as much as a womens reaction to your conversation.

Heuristics is 100% on the money that approaches get fucked up all the time, there's so many scenarios you can't plan and run through a fake simulation.

The point is you have to have the foundations to be able to react to anything.

Heuristics once again points out tangible factors you need to explain to us.

He's also right in saying having a good wing critique will do you so much more than some random guy on skype.

Skype Practice Group

Ok, thanks there is some good feedback in the post.

The anti-skype thing is hillarious. This whole message board is ALL GUYS talking about GAME. LoL.

Get the irony>?

Really Im not kidding, its not A FUCKING GAY THING.

If you want to learn somethings if fucking FREE, its anonymous, and its better than a message board. If your a retard with this stuff, and have one of Roosh's books, PM me....not fucking homo, really. I know what Im doing.

I have time constraints. If I was IN TOWN then ok I would go and practice, I mean I talk to older women and if I read them ok Im grabbing their arm in like 20 seconds and laughing with them (older women) etc Im not a fucking looser. LoL...its TIME and then when one comes along, I blank, so for now I will talk in the mirror and report back on what happens.

Skype Practice Group

Quote: (12-27-2018 07:10 PM)Headbang Wrote:  

The anti-skype thing is hillarious. This whole message board is ALL GUYS talking about GAME. LoL.

Get the irony>?

If you want to learn somethings if fucking FREE, its anonymous, and its better than a message board. If your a retard with this stuff, and have one of Roosh's books, PM me....not fucking homo, really. I know what Im doing.

I have time constraints. If I was IN TOWN then ok I would go and practice, I mean I talk to older women and if I read them ok Im grabbing their arm in like 20 seconds and laughing with them (older women) etc Im not a fucking looser. LoL...its TIME and then when one comes along, I blank, so for now I will talk in the mirror and report back on what happens.

HB, talking to a mirror or a dude playing a girl is always going to be less productive than approaching. Approaching is essential. You appear to have some sort of hang up about approaching, but I still haven't figured out what it is. If you want to have success in anything, you have to devote time to improving. Setting aside time is just as much about buying into the activity because your time has value as it is about getting practice.

I still don't understand what the time issue is, it should be a minimal problem if you go the lifestyle game route.

Skype Practice Group

I blank, so for now I will talk in the mirror and report back on what happens.

OP running "bathroom mirror game"

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: AbandonedMindlessBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif]

Skype Practice Group

Get the irony>?

You have to understand that this forum is more than just game, it's a culture, especially in this political climate.

The reason men are pessimistic is because of what the left loves doing, outing and doxxxing members who belong to groups they consider sexist, misogynistic, and apart of rape culture.

Men are vetted by eachother to make sure they aren't a troll, or some Social Justice Warrior trying to make them public.

It still sounds like approach anxiety because you're putting "the one that comes along" on a pedestal and you freeze up, when instead you should be treating them like any other girl so it calms your nerves.

Skype Practice Group

Quote: (12-27-2018 07:22 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  

I blank, so for now I will talk in the mirror and report back on what happens.

OP running "bathroom mirror game"

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: AbandonedMindlessBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif]

Skype Practice Group

Ok. As I said, I have no time in town. I have to be ''ON'', and if you don't do it every day so to speak, you get rusty. (As Roosh says)

Yea, sometimes I get 'Approach anxiouty, because its like nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, FUCKING 8+ TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY OUT OF NOWHERE, STARE STARE STARE, is THAT really starring at me? Uhg, Ill play it cool and ig-fucking-nore her,WTF what did I just do, thats what Im looking for and I WTF jebezus....I need PRACTICE AND SOME FUCKING ROTE-ROUTINE,

Even Roosh in Daygame talks about having a routine. So Im just doing whats in the friggin book. Ive read other guys RETARDED approach method, jesus, hook up a few times figure it out, go out and try to CLOSE! Not 100X, 3-5X. Close this daygame bullshit in 3-5X.

Ya keep tellin me Im not on track. I guarantee I am on track. You have to have some routine down, and if you don't as I don't, your (not) fucked.

So instead of 100 girls (5 years) yea, talk to someone, or talk in the F*ing mirror, MAKE IT WORK!

Anyway, I can try to just F*ing approach chicks as I NEED that to get over any minor issues, so its like yea, grocery store, ILL BE THE FUCKING STEALTH STALKER. WTF. but it will be a week at least till Im back. Winter Im stuck in mountains.

*I never even considered approaching chicks that are not interested in me or trying to ''Daygame'' them, its totally different as I am from what Iv'e read, more of a night-game type. And yea I've ''scared the kitty'', like WTF??? Oh, slow slow slow, but Ive had chicks get PISSED OFF when I went too slow (days) etc....grrrr.

Skype Practice Group

It is good to study and talk about game but, if you don't use it in the real, it doesn't do you much good. The idea you have is a respectable one in theory but anyone wanting to improve their game will never be able to really do so until they start engaging the real. Studying all of the approach scenarios in history will be far better than doing nothing but will still not be a sufficient substitute for a single real approach and a man who has no approaches or experience under his belt could not have honed his game because, like martial skill, game skill can only be truly tested within the context of a real engagement where the environment is not completely controlled and the resistance is genuine. Before that, it is only theory. A person with approach anxiety will only ever overcome it through desensitization and a person with bad logistics will have to move or work out a different transportation situation in order to fix that problem.

I'm sorry to tell you man but, if you want easy, you'll need to file a petition with God to request that he turn back time to the moment of your conception and make you an attractive female or a Rothschild. Then you will live life on easy mode. If you are male, this stuff will not be easy starting out and you are going to be living life on a higher difficulty setting. The good news though is that it only ever gets easier mentally/psychologically the more you do it and, if you are smart, it only ever gets easier economically/financially too.

I'm not trying to taunt you. Try to relax if you can. You're situation is not unique or new so try not to let it get to you and take it easy on the capital letters. Try to take a more laid back approach to this whole thing. Be like water as Bruce Lee once said. The good thing about knowing that your problem is not unique or new is also knowing that other guys have already figured out a way to overcome it. We've all been doing this a while and, as far as I can tell, we pretty much all agree that there is just no substitute for real approaches. If logistics and time are an issue, then that issue needs to be resolved because your results will be reduced every day that they are not. I can tell you that I care and understand why you are having difficulty but hypergamy does not care and never will. No woman will ever truly care about why you are not able to seduce and bang her. I wish I could tell you that you can make excuses but you can't because random women you do not already have deep rapport with do not care about you on any level which is deeper than what they are pressured socially or religiously to fake. It's not a matter of pride but of practicality.

Skype Practice Group

HB, I really have to wonder what your time issue is. You almost certainly have time in your life to do approaches while you go through it's daily motions: at the coffeeshop, near the bus/ metro stop, cute checkout clerk at whole foods, etc.

If you get approach anxiety you need to approach in 3 seconds that's one of the old-ass rules of thumb for dealing with you emotions getting the better of us. The approaches can be scripted or follow a pattern, so of course you can do that, but you are not some automaton spitting out lines that if delivered just perfectly will moisten the girl's panties. It doesn't work like that, and never has.

Roosh is a huge proponent of daygame, you are going to be unable to do any sort of game if you are unwilling to do any sets and just work on getting better in front of the mirror. Almost anyone will tell you 5 approaches will not get the job done. But it's your life man, people are trying to tell you what works and what does not.

The point of the approach is you don't know if the chick is always interested until you talk to her. You're the man, she's the woman. If you are more of a night game type you should be doing nightgame. But I would tell you if you are a beginner, or have low approach account, that daygame will in the end benefit you more. Daygame is also more novel from a strategic standpoint, so you could have better success.

As I said earlier, you need a wing. You also need to do some sets. Theorizing is not going to get a girl.