rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK police need public support to arrest violent offenders thanks to female police hir

UK police need public support to arrest violent offenders thanks to female police hir

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018...-offenders

Quote:Quote:

Police officers could start letting violent suspects go if they do not get the backing of the public, a federation leader has warned.

The chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation, Ken Marsh, spoke out after video footage appearing to show two officers locked in a violent struggle as they tried to make an arrest was shared thousands of times on social media.

The footage, taken in south London on Saturday, appeared to show a male officer being dragged around in the road as he tries to stop a suspect in a white tracksuit running away.

A second man, wearing a grey tracksuit, seems to take a run-up before aiming a flying kick at a female officer, who then lies dazed in the road clutching her head, feet away from a passing bus. She appeared to have tried to use incapacitant spray on the pair but to no effect.

A member of the public wearing a motorcycle helmet helped the male officer in the struggle, but several cars went past without stopping.

“Are we now in a society where, if we think we can’t detain somebody, we just let them go? It’s just not worth it,” said Marsh, who represents thousands of police officers in the capital.

“We’re going to come to a point where we’re going to start pushing messages out to our colleagues: ‘Risk-assess it dynamically and, if you think you can’t detain a person, just let them go.’

“We don’t come to work to get assaulted and, if we’re not going to be backed up in what we’re doing, then what is the point?”

Last year, Marsh criticised what he saw as a loss of respect for police as it was revealed that nearly half of the officers he represents want more armed officers on the streets and a significant majority backed the routine issuing of Tasers.

“If you look at the last two to three years, the number of assaults on police are going up unrecognisably. The average constable doesn’t hold the same authority. When I was a child, you didn’t dare blink at a police officer,” Marsh was quoted as saying at the time.

A new law is due to come into force this month that doubles the maximum jail term that can be handed down for attacking a member of the emergency services from six to 12 months in prison.

The law covers police, prison officers, custody officers, fire service personnel, search and rescue services and paramedics.

Speaking when it was given royal assent in September, the prisons minister, Rory Stewart, said: “Assaulting prison officers or any emergency worker is not just an isolated attack – it represents violence against the public as a whole.

“Every day these public servants do extraordinary work on our behalf, and they must be able to do it without the fear of being assaulted. Our message is clear – we will protect our emergency services and violence towards them will not be tolerated.”

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph on Monday, Chris Bryant – the Labour MP who sponsored the new legislation – said: “The bill will only be effective if there are enough police officers to implement it and there is the will to act. We need to have the police, the prosecutors and the courts all lined up and taking it seriously but they also need government backing.”

Scotland Yard said a man was due to appear at Wimbledon magistrate’s court on Monday, having been arrested and charged with with assault causing ABH and assault on an emergency services worker. He was also charged with driving without insurance and driving other than in accordance with a licence.

Officers are still searching for two other men in relation to the incident.

The two officers were taken to a west London hospital. A female officer sustained head injuries and a male officer suffered cuts. They have both been discharged.

The issue of violent crime has been high on the agenda in recent months and official data showed a 14% increase in police-recorded homicide offences across England and Wales in the year ending March 2017. But the Crime Survey for England and Wales, thought to be the best measure of trends in crime, suggests no recent change in the amount of violent unlawful acts.

Video:

https://youtu.be/NnoINHo6MQ8

Maybe they should hire people capable of being police officers. Import a few from America and shit will get straight fast.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (11-22-2018 05:14 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Maybe they should hire people capable of being police officers. Import a few from America and shit will get straight fast.

I think UK cops don't carry guns, and most American cops ain't shit without a gun.

Dude's fight IQ is on point. I would never think to run away from a chem spray only to come back with a flying drop kick.

It's not a particularly hard kick, and a policeman who knows how to fight would've seen that coming a mile away (the guy was literally running for meters before jumping up and kicking). That policewoman has no idea wtf she's doing and should have never got the job.

The UK police "service" is just as embarrassing as the one we have down under. Years ago, young people including the thuggy type used to be scared of the police, because they only employed big blokes who could throw you around like a rag doll. I used to lift with some policemen who were huge, and also trained some form of MMA and wrestling, nobody's fucking around with those guys. These days it's all soyboys and weird lesbians or chicks who want to play dressup. There was a cadet training session in our city the other day, I looked at the whole big group and couldn't see anyone that I wouldn't be able to take in a fight. Can you imagine what the troubled youths and the African gangs down here would think about the police then?

Quote: (11-22-2018 05:58 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Dude's fight IQ is on point. I would never think to run away from a chem spray only to come back with a flying drop kick.

Obviously you've never played Street Fighter:

[Image: zJe9vBX.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I can't speak for England. But here in the good ol' U.S.A. we have policies that make sense, dammit! We have laws on the books. THE BOOKS!

First, we have the Violence Against Women Act because women are physically too frail to stand up to men. Then we have laws that require police departments to hire female police officers because women are equally as capable as men.

Got that?

No, Import some from Russia and that shit will stop in a hurry.

Quote: (11-22-2018 05:38 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

I think UK cops don't carry guns, and most American cops ain't shit without a gun.
I'd say it depends on the department/cop. Some are going to be trained better than others. I'm pretty sure most departments require hand to hand training,and live sparring that's going to vary in quality. (I think there should be a national standard for that though to prevent freaking out/ over reliance on deadly force). With the popularity of mma,association between police and boxing in low income areas, and the amount of cops who are ex-military a significant portion can hold their own without a gun,and have the vibe that makes it seem like they could snap your neck easily.

And the whole thing with female cops is these days departments are so well funded and militarized they have plenty of cops even in nice sectors. They'll have 2 cops minimum on most traffic stops and more than that in any situation that is remotely dangerous. The difference between a dead cop and a cop that goes home is knowing when to call for back up,and not jump the gun. Its not some wild wild west texas ranger call of duty type shit; there's plenty of force available to allow for female cops. Worst case scenario they just shoot the suspect.

That video just looks like shitty training standards. the male officer is being dragged on the floor,and the female just doesn't know what to do when the spray doesn't work. Not sure how you can say its the female officers fault. They both got their asses handed to them.

Fuck the police. They don’t serve the common man, they only follow orders from above.

They want our society to snitch on each other like some mao communist shit and now they want us to help their law enforcement henchmen.

Sacraficing ‘empowered’ white women on the front lines instead of raising healthy families will trick the public into giving more militarized power to our police force. The ‘terror’ stuff has already created a lot of ambiguous laws to go after and destroy whomever they like.

Next thing you know we will be like Palestinians living in fear from an oppressive force in our own lands.

Quote: (11-22-2018 08:46 PM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

That video just looks like shitty training standards. the male officer is being dragged on the floor,and the female just doesn't know what to do when the spray doesn't work. Not sure how you can say its the female officers fault. They both got their asses handed to them.

Betcha they're real good at dealing with UK citizens posting offensive memes on the Internet. Or sharing a Tommy Robinson's post on social media.

“We don’t come to work to get assaulted and, if we’re not going to be backed up in what we’re doing, then what is the point?”

You chicken shit, it isn't the paid job of secretaries and truck drivers to apprehend criminals. Lord knows that in Canada when citizens try to take the law into their own hands the police come after the victim and cut a plea deal with the perp to testify.

Meanwhile, in Brazil, "masculinity" is no longer a requirement to be military police. A bunch of fags complained and they rewrote the requirements.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34502/mas...ashe-schow

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:23 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

Fuck the police. They don’t serve the common man, they only follow orders from above.

They want our society to snitch on each other like some mao communist shit and now they want us to help their law enforcement henchmen.

Are you writing this from prison? U.S. prisoners aren't allowed much online access, but maybe you're in a more prisoner-friendly country?

You sound like a criminal, just curious.

I was taught to respect law enforcement and report crimes. The police officers where I grew up would arrest gang members so our sisters could walk to school in peace when we were too young to defend them.

It was nice.

I once had a property of mine broken into and a police officer had the courage to walk in there, gun in hand, and check out every nook in the property to make sure the criminal(s) was/were gone. The police officer put his own health and well being at risk to make sure my property was safe. I'll always be thankful for that.

The interactions that I've had with police that were not so positive were all due to irresponsible actions on my part.

I'll say that there's some bad cops too, and I know tan people get pulled over more than non-tan people, which is dangerous because there's an inherent danger to every interaction with someone who's got a gun and might be on roids as well, but despite these issues, overall, I'm deeply appreciative of the work police officers do.

They'll have 2 cops minimum on most traffic stops

This is purely for legal reasons. Accuser (cop 1) and a witness (cop 2). If they could get away with paying for one cop, they would have one cop.

They're not undermanned as long as they can continue to hire hundreds of Facebook Police to make sure nobody suggests anything involving common sense that might offend someone somewhere. I was a cop for decades, but when the state get's that far out of tune with actually defending people, there are going to be consequences. The police work in PARTNERSHIP with the community, this was always a lot more than a slogan, but when the people stop believing in us and helping us, we can't do our jobs. Shitty laws and policies can wreak havok on these partnerships.

Take the new 900 Meme police they just hired, use them to double up on all the people responding to actual violent crimes with actual victims. Tell the politicians you can't police the memes until you can police the streets, and you'll free up more Facebook cops as soon as you have the manpower to handle violent crime safely. Hopefully along the way someone will take the hint.

Quote: (11-22-2018 05:38 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

I'd say it depends on the department/cop. Some are going to be trained better than others. I'm pretty sure most departments require hand to hand training,and live sparring that's going to vary in quality. (I think there should be a national standard for that though to prevent freaking out/ over reliance on deadly force). With the popularity of mma,association between police and boxing in low income areas, and the amount of cops who are ex-military a significant portion can hold their own without a gun,and have the vibe that makes it seem like they could snap your neck easily.

And the whole thing with female cops is these days departments are so well funded and militarized they have plenty of cops even in nice sectors. They'll have 2 cops minimum on most traffic stops and more than that in any situation that is remotely dangerous. The difference between a dead cop and a cop that goes home is knowing when to call for back up,and not jump the gun. Its not some wild wild west texas ranger call of duty type shit; there's plenty of force available to allow for female cops. Worst case scenario they just shoot the suspect.

The entire Academy typically had 1 week of McDojo level training. Any training that couldn't be handled by an unathletic, overweight 30 something woman got your Department sued by the Obama's DOJ as discriminatory. This isn't theory, this is what actually happened.

If a particular cop is good at hand to hand, it's 99% about whether he personally decided to put in the work to be good at it.

Quote: (11-22-2018 11:24 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Betcha they're real good at dealing with UK citizens posting offensive memes on the Internet. Or sharing a Tommy Robinson's post on social media.

Hey, let's be realistic here. Yeah, you can have terrorist incidents and acid attacks, but none of that can compare to the danger of a comedian with a nazi dog. A trained Nazi Dog! I would rather have my city face a thousand acid attacks than be exposed to one comedian with a nazi dog. The danger is just too great. What if people started THINKING? It would be all over. Much too dangerous.

Not on my watch.

Back to the point of the original post, British people and their police live in fantasy land where they think you can do effective police work unarmed. That’s not true now, nor has it ever been.

This simply could have been avoided if they had guns.

It would be nice if someone famous enough in England called out "chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation, Ken Marsh" to provide the public with a guide to the lawful use of force when rendering aid to a police officer.

Quote:Quote:

Dead set, this is just pure crazy talk. These are the words I hear from hospital staff dealing with crazies and chicks who work the graveyard shift at McDonalds. This faggot has created a premise where police officers are no more obligated to deal with violent offenders than a meter maid or a garbage man.

Those of us old and jaded enough to know better realise that if a female police officer is in trouble and you lay out her attacker then the first thing she will do is arrest you because failing to do so would be an admission that she was in over her head and women are wired to re-imagine anything that happened more that 5 seconds ago to make it conform to their social requirements.

"No, your honour, I had the situation fully in hand when Mr Neubache struck Alsif Mohammed in what I must assume was a racially motivated attack."

Yeah, fuck that.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-23-2018 01:38 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Back to the point of the original post, British people and their police live in fantasy land where they think you can do effective police work unarmed. That’s not true now, nor has it ever been.

Believe it or not the UK populace weren't like those found in violent third world shit holes or the USA and the real violent offenders were the outliers. Now they are more common place and the police have fewer officers, fewer resources and more political correctness going on.

Times change.

Quote: (11-23-2018 12:35 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:23 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

Are you writing this from prison? U.S. prisoners aren't allowed much online access, but maybe you're in a more prisoner-friendly country?

You sound like a criminal, just curious.

I was taught to respect law enforcement and report crimes. The police officers where I grew up would arrest gang members so our sisters could walk to school in peace when we were too young to defend them.

It was nice.

I once had a property of mine broken into and a police officer had the courage to walk in there, gun in hand, and check out every nook in the property to make sure the criminal(s) was/were gone. The police officer put his own health and well being at risk to make sure my property was safe. I'll always be thankful for that.

The interactions that I've had with police that were not so positive were all due to irresponsible actions on my part.

I'll say that there's some bad cops too, and I know tan people get pulled over more than non-tan people, which is dangerous because there's an inherent danger to every interaction with someone who's got a gun and might be on roids as well, but despite these issues, overall, I'm deeply appreciative of the work police officers do.

[Image: The+police+thread+ill+kick+us+off+_0a247...6b733f.gif]

[Image: 553.gif]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Here in Switzerland, they do it quite smart but it's on the edge to go full retard mode. Give us some years and we will have police women going alone without a man to emergency calls and get some cultural enrichment.
But that said, I do think women can play a good role in the police force but COMBINED WITH A MAN.

I had a Tinder date with a women police officer (sadly I could not bang her she ghosted me) but she was very honest to what women police officers can and can't do alone. The strength of a woman is to de-escalate the situation verbally. She told me when they got called for example for domestic abuse in some household, the women will calmy try to talk with everyone. If shit goes down, behind her is a man that will handle the physical part. In her experience and from the years of the police having women working there, women can far better de-escalate a situation verbally than a man. Especially violent man tend to be more calm with a female officer. But to just send only women, would be a disaster.

But I don't care anymore. Let women do everything physically. I'm waiting for the moment when my toilet is clocked and some female plumber in high heels will fix it. Gonna drink a beer and watch her clean my shit.

Quote: (11-23-2018 11:13 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

This simply could have been avoided if they had guns.

Hell no.

Female cops and guns is a recipe for unnecessary shooting. A big male cop just needs to raise his voice, but the scared women turn violent.

Accuracy is shit too. Police kill more non-criminals than criminals do with firearms in Australia.

That's not even mentioning how easily they can be disarmed or lose their weapons.

We need constables to travel in pairs and an end to bullshit feminist 'positive action' in recruitment.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

“Are we now in a society where, if we think we can’t detain somebody, we just let them go? It’s just not worth it,” said Marsh, who represents thousands of police officers in the capital.

“We’re going to come to a point where we’re going to start pushing messages out to our colleagues: ‘Risk-assess it dynamically and, if you think you can’t detain a person, just let them go.’

Jesus.

This is the exact opposite of the proper response.

Really, what the fuck is going on in the UK?

"don't chase moped muggers if they're not wearing a helmet, because they might fall off and.get hurt" Theresa May

"Don't stop and search anyone who looks like they could be carrying knives/machetes/acid, because it could be seen as racist" Sadiq Cunt

"Don't deport a convicted rapist, because he might miss his Mum"

Unreal.

Should be "anyone who assaults a police officer gets life/deportation". End.