rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lieing

Lieing

i know its bettr to become a more interesting person so its easier to game these hoes, but if youre just going for the pump and dump, what is the harm in lieing when youre spitting game?

id love to travel to exotic countries like some of the guys here but not all of can right now but if i can lie about some bullshit expedition to mount everest to some dumb hoe who will probably eat it up, whats the harm?

Lieing

With all the energy and acting skills you'll have to put out to really fool anybody worth the effort you'll be better off expending it actualy doing something interesting. If you can't manage exotic travel (and few can) try surfing. If there are no waves in your hood try skateboarding. If you ca'n't afford a skateboard try Parkour. Etc etc.

Lieing

I lie about my age cause I'm over 40, look 30 something and want to bang 20 somethings. Problem with lies is its very hard to remember them all and cover yourself forever. Eventually you get found out. Ive had girls google me, find out my real age and dump me. Consider it a short term solution.

Lieing

Quote: (10-03-2011 01:47 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

With all the energy and acting skills you'll have to put out to really fool anybody worth the effort you'll be better off expending it actualy doing something interesting. If you can't manage exotic travel (and few can) try surfing. If there are no waves in your hood try skateboarding. If you ca'n't afford a skateboard try Parkour. Etc etc.

Agree with this. It's a short term solution at best, avoid relying on it.

It takes up brain cycles. You will think less clearly if you're constantly keeping track of lies you've told.

If you have confidence / inner game issues you're working through, making a habit of lying will only make them worse. Much better to focus on those underlying issues and improving yourself so you won't need to lie. There are plenty of ways to demonstrate your value other than expensive foreign trips.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Lieing

There is a razor thin line between "lying" and "Positive Visualization"

I explore it here:

The “Act as If” Journey in Life

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/the...-life.html

Lieing

Well, if the truth is not getting you any results...you might try a different strategy.

Some psychologists say its good to lie to yourself a little bit. Reality can be depressing.

Lieing

Nah. Don't lie. You'll not only get caught eventually, you'll fuck up what inner game you have by knowing you're nothing like what you're saying you are. Don't act like someone incredible; be incredible and then just do what comes naturally.

Lieing

I lie all the time about my age, my job, and whatever else is necessary. I tell the truth about 95% of the time, but when it's time to lie, I'll lie alllll the way back to her/my bedroom.

And you're an idiot if you're too proud to do the same.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lieing

Quote: (10-04-2011 11:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I lie all the time about my age, my job, and whatever else is necessary. I tell the truth about 95% of the time, but when it's time to lie, I'll lie alllll the way back to her/my bedroom.

And you're an idiot if you're too proud to do the same.

Hmm, that is so hard for me to accept. Just the thought of lieing conjures up images of ruining your life in the long term.

Lieing makes you physiologically weak according to Stefan Molyneux.

On the other hand Roosh in one of his recent videos basically told a guy to lie where he was from. Can someone shed some light about this?

Lieing

Man lie to all these bitches except friends and family. Who fucking cares. LOL at some of you wanna be Popes and ArchDiocese, get off your fucking moral high horse. Why do men consistently believe they shouldn't lie to women when women consistently lie to men? what the fuck is this logic?

Lieing

I like to enhance the facts a little, and i always do it.

100% go for it. Get good at manipulation too, it will become handy.

Lieing

I've told lots of whopping great lies to get laid lol. All part of the game. I can think of a few occasions where if I hadn't have lied massively about my age or about my job, i'd likely not have got the lay. You do you!

Lieing

I lie about my age. I generally try not to lie about anything other than that though because it would get too difficult to keep your story straight.

Lieing

Shit, I never put enough work into having a fake German accent or French accent. But I've seen some good bullshitters pull it off and get laid in the process.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBoiSLyjHrU[/quote]

Slutty American women are turned on by accents as well as fake accents.

Lieing

I'd be lying if I said the misspelled thread title "lieing" didn't bother me...

Lieing

I have yo lie about being an author despite both of my books being permanently stuck in the re-editing stage...sigh

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Lieing

With every lie you tell, you die a little inside.

- Uncle Rattie

Lieing

Quote: (11-30-2018 04:09 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

- Uncle Rattie

A lot of these habitual lying ass women look healthy ass a horse. This text is taken out of context, it should be "With every lie you tell to friends and family, you die a little inside."

Lieing

Quote: (11-30-2018 03:47 PM)Philosopher Wrote:  

I have yo lie about being an author despite both of my books being permanently stuck in the re-editing stage...sigh

Just tell them Amazon banned all your books. [Image: idea.gif]

Currently out of office.

Lieing

Try it, u never know if it works for you if you do not try it.
It can works, ofc it can

Lieing

Quote: (11-30-2018 10:44 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

- Uncle Rattie

A lot of these habitual lying ass women look healthy ass a horse. This text is taken out of context, it should be "With every lie you tell to friends and family, you die a little inside."

Are they mentally healthy and free from psychotropic medications?

Do they have the genuine respect and admiration of their peers?

Are they moral, productive and well balanced members of society?

Lieing

I usually don't lie simply because I'm too lazy to fabricate things and hate having to keep track of them. I flat out have zero problem telling women if I'm unemployed or driver a beater, for instance. You'd be surprised how little some of them care about superficial things like that.

Sometimes I do lie though, not to mischaracterize myself and prop up my ego, but for the sake of convenience. For instance I may lie about my feelings towards kids, since most women are offput by men who hate kids and never want them. Or I may lie about my intentions with them and the relationship.

Lying to some bar slut to get laid is perfectly fine in my book - after all they're actively lying with the all makeup and accentuating outfits they wear. Lying in an LTR, however, is not worth doing.

Lieing

Quote: (12-07-2018 04:12 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 10:44 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

- Uncle Rattie

Are they mentally healthy and free from psychotropic medications?

Do they have the genuine respect and admiration of their peers?

Are they moral, productive and well balanced members of society?

They could be sober or they could be addicts or they could be recreational users. It doesn't matter. Women lie. Perfectly healthy women suitable for a long term relationship lie. The size of the lie, well that's another story but they lie. The lie might be saying they went to college and didn't pledge at an Old Row sorority house because it seemed superficial so she went with the less popular sorority because she "fit in" more.

I would lie to a woman I was interested in dealing with long term but potential FWBs, why the hell not.

Lieing

Quote: (11-30-2018 09:36 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Man lie to all these bitches except friends and family. Who fucking cares. LOL at some of you wanna be Popes and ArchDiocese, get off your fucking moral high horse. Why do men consistently believe they shouldn't lie to women when women consistently lie to men? what the fuck is this logic?

Just to clarify I didn't mean it was immoral.

What is your guys definition of lieing?

Is it simply not telling the truth or consciously not telling the truth?