rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer party spots to get away from Winter in USA?

I'm in the northeast and trying to get away from the cold in late November, can anyone recommend any fun warm party cities? (besides Miami)

Would Scottsdale, AZ be a good choice?

Yes.

thread-23128.html

Expect high temperatures around 70-75 and, by desert standards, maybe a little rain. Some pools are open year-round, some aren't. Places will have outdoor seating and fire pits. It isn't as hot as Florida, but it doesn't get cold at night like Vegas, either.

People here will encourage you to check out the W hotel for prime location, there's also a cheaper Aloft nearby. I'm a fan of the Valley Ho.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Scottadale is incredibly good in the winter, esp jan through april. Gets very crowded in march with the spring training.

San Diego has great weather year-round. Great beaches and good food, worth a visit.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Palm Springs, California.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Brazil would be good spot [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

As far as scottsdale. Not wanting to say what others have said. But the best western across the street from the W is surprisingly really good (I know, it sounds weird)

Also, December in scottsdale isn’t that great. ASU has finals then flies back home. Old town is Christmas parties for locals (but I do enjoy the coach house that month for a solid dive bar)

End of December is filled with alumni and boosters for football games. It’s it’s own fun. Not my thing. There’s actual college pep rallies at local bars filled with 50 year olds (damn weird)

January through mid April is great.

California is amazing year round. San Diego is great for partying, meeting friendly chicks, and great food

Las Vegas, Phoenix or Central Florida

Make our guns illegal and we'll call them "undocumented"