rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on My nightgame

Thoughts on My nightgame

Hello Guys,

I've been doing Nightgame intensively the past 3 weeks and I have 0 bangs from it ( a lot of kisses and make outs but no bangs). I have been going out like 3 times a week and got nothing from it. I would like to receive some advice for my nightgame where I failed so far.

FYI I live in a cosmopolitan city with Girls from everywhere in the world

Night 1 : about 00.30 AM. I met a Kazakh girl and we were making out at the bar. After 20 minutes kissing, talking and dancing , I told her, Hey, let's get some fresh air. Once outside I'd suggest we go to my place to get some drinks. She said she can't because her friend is still in the inside. I try to convince her and she seemed very interested in me but she doesn't want to leave her friend.

I decided to just get her Whatsapp / wechat and move on to the club. I arrive about 1.30 at the club and I meet a ABC girl and we are making out on the dancefloor. I pay her a drink and we dance / kiss for about an half hour. Then she suggest to go another club, which I agreed. She was still very interested in me and still flirted the whole time. We arrive at the new club, we are making out and she's still flirting with me , then at 5 AM I'd suggest to go to my place and she said : Oooohhh noo, I never go to somebody's else home. I'd say : but we don't have to do anything , we just can cuddle. She laughes and moves on to the toilet. Then I said I'm leaving and thinking by myself : fuckinggg bitch has been wasting my time the whole night.

Some questions to the guys with a lot of nightgame experience:

- Should I have stayed with that Kazakh girl and follow her and her friend like a beta? I think that wouldn't be good either

- Which hour is peak hour in a club to take girls home? I had a lots of make outs about 00.30 am at the bar but they all want to go to the club after or stay with their friend. How do I avoid this in the future, Just don't approach at the bar and wait for club or what do I do?

- How do you know if a girl is DTF? ( Let's say she already kissed you and you're dancing, How do you know if you can actually take her home and fuck her?, that girl has been wasting my night basically)

This is a good example of how many of my nights were going, A lots of kisses but they weren't down to go to my place, very frustrating

Thoughts on My nightgame

Where do you live? It's hard to really gauge if your game is appropriate if we don't know where you are.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Thoughts on My nightgame

Shanghai ( Mostly Chinese, Eurasian and Russian girls in town )

Thoughts on My nightgame

Once you feel you can pull her home, just say lets go and grab her by the hand and go get a taxi, dont wait till the end of the night to ask.

Thoughts on My nightgame

I get that you are no getting the lay right away, but you said you got her number. Have you tried doing a second date in your apt, like cooking something or watch a movie? I got many lays in the second date

Thoughts on My nightgame

More flirt and less kissing. Making out in public is for kids, who normally (as you experienced) end the night empty handed. Don't rush for the kiss, tease her, play with her mind (but don't use sexual talk), make her crave you...and then in the moment she is already crazy, when she is touching you (unsolicited of course), touching her hair constantly, talking close to your mouth... yes, kiss her, but not much, just enough...and the. invite her home for a glass of wine, there go to kitchen and open that bottle and pour on two glasses in the living room, put some music playing, and after two minutes she will already naked with legs wide open...

Rocha's modus operandi, has been working so far. Though I recognize it requires some charisma, patience and experience, which I did not had when I was a younger fellow.

Thoughts on My nightgame

In chess you can theoretically win a game in 2 moves. It's called Fool's Mate. It only happens if the opponent allows you to do it, by making very bad opening moves. Needless to say, you can't expect to win a game of chess by Fool's Mate.

There is a Fool's Mate in game as well. Using Mystery Method terms, it's when you attempt to go from Attraction to Seduction by skipping Comfort. That's pretty much what you have been doing. You're trying win without going through the normal play. Sure, it may happen, but the odds are really low and your "opponent" must pretty much hand it to you.

You need to spend more time with the girl talking about who you are and who she is. Comfort is basic getting to know you. Women have gotten more liberal and promiscuous but they still need some degree of familiarity. Feeling safe and not feeling like they sleep with a random dude.

So in your case, yes I would go in and find her friend. I would befriend her and show that I'm a cool nice guy who met her friend and is having a good time. What you tried to do was separate two female friends on their night out. That's like pulling opposing polarity magnets apart. They want to stick back together. Just go in, be friendly and social, get to know them a bit and let the rest take care of itself. If in the process you estimate that it's not gonna play out the way you want it to, bail. Get the number and continue hunting.

As a rule of thumb, peak hour for pulling is around closing time. If a club stays open until early in the morning then I'd say between 3-4am would be it. That's more like a rough statistic based on my experience and observations, not written in stone.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Thoughts on My nightgame

Read a lot it will help you seem smart and stuff.

Thoughts on My nightgame

You would be very surprised of the number of girls that are down to fuck at the club toilet - a quickie. Most girls are still going strong at the time you're approaching and in my personal experience it's around 3-4 o clock things get blurry and people start to head home, either because 1) that one friend got too drunk 2) that annoying friend is tired and want to call it a night early on, OR 3) that friend is sad and miserable because she got rejected by some chad, when she is merely a 5/10 and have orbiters treat her like a princess, inflating her SMV on social media (Instagram, Facebook etc) making her think she can pull guys high up the ladder, but she gets a taste of reality and therefore wants to head home and therefore she pulls her hot friend home with her for comfort.

[Image: troll.gif]

If you never ask you never get. I know it doesn't sound very appealing fucking a girl in a toilet, but it's a bang regardless when you wouldn't have gotten any. Some girls want the best of both worlds, they want to fuck you and find you appealing one moment, but can lose interest in you in another. So better grab the chance and try for it. I know a friend that fucks quite a few girls in the bathroom with low level game. He tells me they are horny and dtf, but at the same time don't want to leave their friends and head home with some guy, because then their night would be over already.

For some girls it's exciting and adrenaline rushing, when the club is pumping with loud music, the venue is busy as hell and a ton of people are entering and exiting the bathroom, as you're pounding this club slut behind barely closed doors. So when she disappears for 15-20 minutes and comes back to her friends, she won't be judged or suspected. She would just tell them she was out smoking with this guy, or they were just having a conversation outside. Back to the party like nothing ever happened. Clever.

Also in addition to what Trent W said - you want to build up that comfort by making yourself likable by the group of friends/friend she's with. If they like you, it's like a "GO" sign in her head that she should proceed. Girls seek validation from their friends to go or no go with guys most of the time. So you want to play it like it's no big deal, tell the friend you're going to drive X girl home. Either really drive her home or take a taxi and jump into it both of you. Keep the sexual tension going, you don't want her to get home with you and all of a sudden it's awkward and she starts regretting getting back here with you and suddenly it will trigger some kind of LMR.

Thoughts on My nightgame

Here is my take on it since ive been nightgaming forever.

Sometimes you won't be able to get the same night lay whatever you do. In nightgame you have friends to deal with etc etc etc.

Do not do heavy makeouts in the clubs. Cut that shit out immediately. I used to do that shit as well and it over validates the girl. The most I do now is a quick kiss IF EVEN that much.

You have been doing a good job getting them to go outside and talk with you.

Best thing to attempt to do is venue bounce the girl (and her friend if you have to) to another location closer to your place (where you hopefully have clout) and the continue the interaction there. Venue bouncing girls helps create a time bridge and investment on her part where she thinks she knows you longer than she has and is great for bringing her into your frame/compliance.

Then you need to use plausible D to get her back to your place and go from there.

If none of that works... just have solid conversation, get the number and follow up later on whatsapp just like standard game.

The plate I have now I didn't take home on the first night. I couldn't separate her from her friends. I got her number and she texted me first. I asked her out on a date and a week or so later I was balls deep. Its not always about that same night close although thats the best case scenario.

The last nightgame close I got was gutter game (she was a 5 so im not proud)

I saw her in the club and she stared at me and was obviously interested but I found her friend better looking so I opened her friend and got her friends number. Her friend got sick and went home and I bounced and looked for other girls. At 4:30 I was wasted and I saw her fiddling around with her bike and opened her and we started talking and she simply took me home with her and banged. I didn't get her number nor her name and left the spot.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Thoughts on My nightgame

Quote: (09-28-2018 08:49 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Here is my take on it since ive been nightgaming forever.

Sometimes you won't be able to get the same night lay whatever you do. In nightgame you have friends to deal with etc etc etc.

Do not do heavy makeouts in the clubs. Cut that shit out immediately. I used to do that shit as well and it over validates the girl. The most I do now is a quick kiss IF EVEN that much.

You have been doing a good job getting them to go outside and talk with you.

Best thing to attempt to do is venue bounce the girl (and her friend if you have to) to another location closer to your place (where you hopefully have clout) and the continue the interaction there. Venue bouncing girls helps create a time bridge and investment on her part where she thinks she knows you longer than she has and is great for bringing her into your frame/compliance.

Then you need to use plausible D to get her back to your place and go from there.

If none of that works... just have solid conversation, get the number and follow up later on whatsapp just like standard game.

The plate I have now I didn't take home on the first night. I couldn't separate her from her friends. I got her number and she texted me first. I asked her out on a date and a week or so later I was balls deep. Its not always about that same night close although thats the best case scenario.

The last nightgame close I got was gutter game (she was a 5 so im not proud)

I saw her in the club and she stared at me and was obviously interested but I found her friend better looking so I opened her friend and got her friends number. Her friend got sick and went home and I bounced and looked for other girls. At 4:30 I was wasted and I saw her fiddling around with her bike and opened her and we started talking and she simply took me home with her and banged. I didn't get her number nor her name and left the spot.

I've seen a video by Todd (been checking out his stuff every now and then because I think he makes the most sense out of all the RSD instructors) who says the same thing about makeouts. Pretty much that as you get more advanced you should get more frugal with them in bars and clubs.

Usually I k-close if I can but I'll give that a shot.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Thoughts on My nightgame

Some good answers on here.

So I summarize this:

- No make out's in clubs anymore, just a little bit of kissing and teasing
- Try to give the girl more comfort and try to befriend her friend
- Trying to hit on girls on peak hours
- Try to fuck the girl in the toilet in the club if there's no option to take her home

I went out again yesterday and around 1 AM I did the same thing I did before , taking a girl to my place "just to get some cash " and we would be back in 5 minutes in the bar and she left her friend behind and she wasn't DTF at my place at all, she just wanted to go back to her friend asap. She didn't even want to sit down in the couch at my place. So no lay again. Hope to close one of my nightgame leads in the upcoming week.

Thoughts on My nightgame

Young stunna, just hop on a short flight to Seoul and chaboi will show you how it's done

Quote: (09-25-2018 08:56 AM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Hello Guys,

I've been doing Nightgame intensively the past 3 weeks and I have 0 bangs from it ( a lot of kisses and make outs but no bangs). I have been going out like 3 times a week and got nothing from it. I would like to receive some advice for my nightgame where I failed so far.

FYI I live in a cosmopolitan city with Girls from everywhere in the world

Night 1 : about 00.30 AM. I met a Kazakh girl and we were making out at the bar. After 20 minutes kissing, talking and dancing , I told her, Hey, let's get some fresh air. Once outside I'd suggest we go to my place to get some drinks. She said she can't because her friend is still in the inside. I try to convince her and she seemed very interested in me but she doesn't want to leave her friend.

I decided to just get her Whatsapp / wechat and move on to the club. I arrive about 1.30 at the club and I meet a ABC girl and we are making out on the dancefloor. I pay her a drink and we dance / kiss for about an half hour. Then she suggest to go another club, which I agreed. She was still very interested in me and still flirted the whole time. We arrive at the new club, we are making out and she's still flirting with me , then at 5 AM I'd suggest to go to my place and she said : Oooohhh noo, I never go to somebody's else home. I'd say : but we don't have to do anything , we just can cuddle. She laughes and moves on to the toilet. Then I said I'm leaving and thinking by myself : fuckinggg bitch has been wasting my time the whole night.

Some questions to the guys with a lot of nightgame experience:

- Should I have stayed with that Kazakh girl and follow her and her friend like a beta? I think that wouldn't be good either

You could have maybe gone to at least see what the friend was like (cockblock or no cockblock). Usually one of two scenarios (if it's just two girls) - girl is cool and chill (it might have been that your girl just wanted to check in with her friend to show she was ok/alive) and maybe even some guy hits on her cuz she's not ugly = good to go with your girl. Other scenario = girl is ugly, no guys hitting on her, cockblocking you cuz she's mad that she's ugly. Best option in that case is to grab your girl's number and try for another time

For the ABC girl - generally speaking, if a girl is down to leave a venue with you, she's probably down to go home with you. Don't do that "venue change" BS. Go for pull first. I would have tried to take her home when you left the first club and if she wasn't down that no big deal, move to the next.

- Which hour is peak hour in a club to take girls home? I had a lots of make outs about 00.30 am at the bar but they all want to go to the club after or stay with their friend. How do I avoid this in the future, Just don't approach at the bar and wait for club or what do I do?

Depends on the city and when things close.
I will give the example of Seoul:

Clubs close ~6am or later
People get to the club ~12
Peak time ~12:30-2
On average I probably have taken most girls home ~3

I wouldn't "plan your night"/pulling based on something like the timing of the night as it really just depends on the girl's situation.
But just know that most girls usually want to party for a few hours (normally with their friends) before doing anything.

- How do you know if a girl is DTF? ( Let's say she already kissed you and you're dancing, How do you know if you can actually take her home and fuck her?, that girl has been wasting my night basically)

Try to take home any girl that talks to you for more than ~a few minutes. You will develop a sense for who's DTF and who's not.
E.g. sometimes a girl might not seem DTF at all (e.g. not that flirty) but you end up fucking her, etc.
No "textbook" for this shit

This is a good example of how many of my nights were going, A lots of kisses but they weren't down to go to my place, very frustrating

Quote: (09-30-2018 07:22 AM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Some good answers on here.

So I summarize this:

- No make out's in clubs anymore, just a little bit of kissing and teasing
- Try to give the girl more comfort and try to befriend her friend
- Trying to hit on girls on peak hours
- Try to fuck the girl in the toilet in the club if there's no option to take her home

I went out again yesterday and around 1 AM I did the same thing I did before , taking a girl to my place "just to get some cash " and we would be back in 5 minutes in the bar and she left her friend behind and she wasn't DTF at my place at all, she just wanted to go back to her friend asap. She didn't even want to sit down in the couch at my place. So no lay again. Hope to close one of my nightgame leads in the upcoming week.

Just from that post, it seems like she wasn't down at all. But I would have at least tried to pour her a drink or two. Most girls are at least 80% more DTF after ~2 drinks. Proven theory based on my PhD in Broscience

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Thoughts on My nightgame

How long did you spend with her before you went to your place? You need to make sure shes attracted to you and comfortable with you before you pull her back.

Thoughts on My nightgame

I remember my early days nightgaming and working out what you should and shouldn't. I'm going to second the guys who are saying that making out in a club is not the best move because it's just giving them validation.

However, early on in your gaming career you're going to want to work out if a girl likes you without making huge overt moves on here. You can do this by getting her to move with you early on or by qualifying her. Later on in the interaction instead of kissing her, you can hold her hand. The old saying goes if you can hold a girls hand, you can probably kiss her and this is true in night game.

But I'll delve a little deeper into the idea of getting her to move with you early on. When I found this, it was like a little glitch in the matrix, you can work out what a girl thinks about you really quickly. When it works, it can work after like 20 seconds of conversation. So you find a new girl and introduce yourself as a normal upstanding citizen, then you say to her "let's go to the bar/outside/cool feature real quick because you seem fun." If a girl likes you, she will go with you straight away. This is where you can hold her hand to lead her places and it just instantly jumps you to the next level with her. From this point, use the standard body language, strong eye contact and start qualifying her.

Also when I'm leaving I basically don't where we're going, and if she asks I give a non committal answer. Take her hand and start walking out, she may stop you, she may not. There's no real template, it's about reading the individual situation. I remember walking into a bar and leaving with a girl in 2-3 minutes. It was just on. When you make the move though, you want to be on the upswing. What I mean by that is the energy has to be ramping up, rather than going down. Waiting until the end of the night is no good if you're looking for a SNL. The fact that you're getting to the point where girls are at your place even if they're not banging is good. I got better by experimenting when it comes to the amount of touch vs words spoken etc.