rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hottie with dragon breath

How do you guys deal with a real hot bitch with breath that could put a septic tank out of business ? Do you tell her ,or do you just suggest it by giving her gum all damn day.

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:04 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

How do you guys deal with a real hot bitch with breath that could put a septic tank out of business ? Do you tell her ,or do you just suggest it by giving her gum all damn day.

I save hygiene corrections for after the first or second bang. I had a hottie whose ass crack smelled like she was in the middle of taking a shit. I dropped the news after I'd barreled through and pounded her with my best three-quarters chub.

After the bang, you have a little more capital to spend.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It doesn't bother me, cuz I ain't taught my dick to sniff. [Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:24 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I save hygiene corrections for after the first or second bang. I had a hottie whose ass crack smelled like she was in the middle of taking a shit. I dropped the news after I'd barreled through and pounded her with my best three-quarters chub.

hahahahaha. How in the fuck you were able to deal with such a putrid stench for even one minute, is incredible.

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:46 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

hahahahaha. How in the fuck you were able to deal with such a putrid stench for even one minute, is incredible.

Tuthmosis is a man of many talents

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Never had a long term problem with any bish so far, but I once met this hot cougar in a club that I made out with and fingered and was a sure-shot lay but she was giving off nasty wine breath. Tried to get over it but lost all attraction and had to let her go [Image: confused.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

you tell her ! Imagine if you had bad breath and no one told you.

Get out the gum, take of piece of me, and firmly offer her a piece. I cant do bad breath, I'd rather stick it to a 6 with good hygiene then deal with an 8 with bad breath.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

The most common cause of bad breath is usually a lack of carbohydrates or hunger.

Other cases it may be medically related.

but it is rare for hygiene to be the main culprit

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:01 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

The most common cause of bad breath is usually a lack of carbohydrates or hunger.

Hygiene rarely has anything to do with it

You're implying that there are Western women who dont eat every carb insight as soon as they're hungry.

Chef In Jeans

I banged this Cougar from my social circle one time. She kept a huge carton of toothbrushes in her closet.

She made me brush my teeth before she'd let me bang her. I even got to keep the tooth brush.

Double Score!! LOL

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:50 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Get out the gum, take of piece of me, and firmly offer her a piece. I cant do bad breath, I'd rather stick it to a 6 with good hygiene then deal with an 8 with bad breath.

me too, I hate stank breath.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

You are a man of good words. How do you break it to a lizard that you don't want to offend that she needs to touch up on the fiyah breath?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I banged this Cougar from my social circle one time. She kept a huge carton of toothbrushes in her closet.

She made me brush my teeth before she'd let me bang her. I even got to keep the tooth brush.

Double Score!! LOL

Thats +0.5 if you ask me, nothing worse then literally stank ass hos.

Its one thing if you catch a chick on the street or at a random time and she's not so fresh, but when a girl shows up to a date or is out at club/bar/lounge/ect and she's got buzzards circling her? To me thats a strong message of how much she values herself, and even more how much she values everyone else.

Chef In Jeans

Lol. A few years back I was doing a girl doggie style and then got a wiff of something I really didn't like. I had to turn her back over to missionary lest I lose my boner.

There's no excuse for bad breath unless you have some lung issue. If you're heading out for the night, you have to brush your tongue. Brush it until it's a bright pink. And the roof of your mouth. Roosh's tip for hydrogen peroxide mouthwash is great. I've been using it and it works very well. Between those two things, it should keep your breath decent for the night, even after a few drinks. If a girl's breath is rank, then she just doesn't have good hygiene. If her breath stanks, I assume her pussy probably stanks too.

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:56 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Lol. A few years back I was doing a girl doggie style and then got a wiff of something I really didn't like. I had to turn her back over to missionary lest I lose my boner.

There's no excuse for bad breath unless you have some lung issue. If you're heading out for the night, you have to brush your tongue. Brush it until it's a bright pink. And the roof of your mouth. Roosh's tip for hydrogen peroxide mouthwash is great. I've been using it and it works very well. Between those two things, it should keep your breath decent for the night, even after a few drinks. If a girl's breath is rank, then she just doesn't have good hygiene. If her breath stanks, I assume her pussy probably stanks too.

Hydrogen peroxide is the best. It is an antiseptic. It'll kill any bacteria you have hiding in your gums as well. Most "mouth wash" is just alchohol based.

Some people have really bad gums that bleed. That causes bad breathe too. Peroxide kills all of that.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:46 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Sheer determination, brother. One thing every good player understands is that there are two types of bangs:

1. Times when you want to bang a chick;

2. Times when you have to bang a chick.

Sometimes this shit is work, an investment toward future returns. You can't talk your dick into hard-on, but you can talk into not going softer than is sufficient.

Double Score!! LOL

You couldn't script shit this good. She kept a whole fucking carton of them? That's great that everyone goes home with a little parting gift. LOL.

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:28 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Double Score!! LOL

You couldn't script shit this good. She kept a whole fucking carton of them? That's great that everyone goes home with a little parting gift. LOL.

She's an accountant. She gets free shit all the time. One of her clients hooked her up. The box was 2'x2'x3' and full. Probably a few hundred of them in there.

She also had a nice assortment of condoms in her nightstand. I think the new ones that week were the Fire and Ice variety.

She gave me head til I was nice and hard and put the condom on for me. She got on top til she came. Pulled the condom off and finished me off. I blew a fat load right in her mouth. She loved it.

Quality women. That's all I date. [Image: wink.gif]

We have plans to hang out in 2 weeks when she gets back from Mexico.

Team Nachos

I had a hottie whose ass crack smelled like she was in the middle of taking a shit. I dropped the news after I'd barreled through and pounded her with my best three-quarters chub.

Tell us about the knock down drag out fight you and your dick had after the fact. I know it was brutal.

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

You are a man of good words. How do you break it to a lizard that you don't want to offend that she needs to touch up on the fiyah breath?

There's no easy solution. You just have to strike a delicate balance between directness and delicateness. I always phrase things like this in the form of a question thusly:

Setting: After sex. Tuthmosis's lounging bachelor pad. Same fuck mix playing in the background.

Tuthmosis: Hey, weird question: do you have ulcerative colitis?

Girl with Bad Breath: What?! That's very random. No, I don't. Why?

Tuthmosis: Because my uncle Garry has that and you have very similar breath to him.

Girl with Bad Breath: Oh my god [covers mouth, mortified]. Is it bad? I'm so embarrassed.

Tuthmosis: Don't be. It happens to all of us. I'm more worried for you than anything.

Girl with Bad Breath: Now I feel weird. I can't kiss you now.

Tuthmosis: [thinking "we fucked already"] Look, don't be all weird about it. That's what people are supposed to do for each other. If something's "off" we should tell each other. I hate when people don't tell me I have something in my teeth and then I look in the mirror later and realize a green thing has been there for the past two hours.

Girl with Bad Breath: [laughs] Yeah, me too...but I keep my mouth super clean. I don't know what's wrong.

Tuthmosis: Have you tried hydrogen peroxide? I swear by it.

[Image: lol.gif]

Bam! RVF to the rescue. The ass-crack problem in much harder, but still do-able.

Maybe sphincter bleaching would help her out?

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

There's no easy solution. You just have to strike a delicate balance between directness and delicateness. I always phrase things like this in the form of a question thusly:

Setting: After sex. Tuthmosis's lounging bachelor pad. Same fuck mix playing in the background.

Tuthmosis: Hey, weird question: do you have ulcerative colitis?

Girl with Bad Breath: What?! That's very random. No, I don't. Why?

Tuthmosis: Because my uncle Garry has that and you have very similar breath to him.

Girl with Bad Breath: Oh my god [covers mouth, mortified]. Is it bad? I'm so embarrassed.

Tuthmosis: Don't be. It happens to all of us. I'm more worried for you than anything.

Girl with Bad Breath: Now I feel weird. I can't kiss you now.

Tuthmosis: [thinking "we fucked already"] Look, don't be all weird about it. That's what people are supposed to do for each other. If something's "off" we should tell each other. I hate when people don't tell me I have something in my teeth and then I look in the mirror later and realize a green thing has been there for the past two hours.

Girl with Bad Breath: [laughs] Yeah, me too...but I keep my mouth super clean. I don't know what's wrong.

Tuthmosis: Have you tried hydrogen peroxide? I swear by it.

[Image: lol.gif]

Bam! RVF to the rescue. The ass-crack problem in much harder, but still do-able.
So what's the technique for hinting to a bitch she needs an enema because the smell of her asscrack was permeating throughout the room? What's the dialogue for that?

Man, if a girl had monkey butt I'd have to let her go. Most girls I get w/ stink breath are in the mornings. I get up and brush my teeth then crawl back in the bed and start kissing them. They almost always get the hint, and go brush themselves. If not, I'll start blowing minty fresh in their face till they do. Some things can go unspoken.

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:53 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So what's the technique for hinting to a bitch she needs an enema because the smell of her asscrack was permeating throughout the room? What's the dialogue for that?

Before sex:

You: Hey babe, you're so cool. I think your shit don't stink.

Her: Oh, come on sweetie. Stop being sarcastic like that. I'm just like anyone else out there.

After sex:

You: Yeah, you were right. Your shit does stink!

Her: [Image: blush.gif][Image: blush.gif][Image: blush.gif][Image: icon_redface.gif][Image: icon_redface.gif][Image: icon_redface.gif][Image: embarrassed.gif][Image: embarrassed.gif][Image: embarrassed.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-28-2011 05:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Man, if a girl had monkey butt I'd have to let her go. Most girls I get w/ stink breath are in the mornings. I get up and brush my teeth then crawl back in the bed and start kissing them. They almost always get the hint, and go brush themselves. If not, I'll start blowing minty fresh in their face till they do. Some things can go unspoken.

Why not keep mints/gum by your bedside? That's what I do. Don't think there's a single person in the world with a sweet morning breath. Pop one when you get up, she'll ask for one herself.

Game is a necessary evil