rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are NZ women so unattractive?

95% of them resemble equines, and they're the most promiscuous women in the world according to studies. It's a country full of ugly whores.

Here's a self-described attractive 22 year old. She looks twice her age and borderline retarded.
[Image: xWFzDHY.jpg]

Here are two NZ movie stars, an industry that hires the most attractive people around.
[Image: iIDxt5I.jpg]

Here's the wife of musician Jemaine Clement. If that's the best a multimillionaire can get, picture what the rest look like.
[Image: nEFoYqr.png]

Australia has a similar genetic lineage and they have a lot of attractive women. What's the deal? Are New Zealanders inbred?

When i lived in oz, i was extremely disappointed with the native women offerings. A harsh sun, terrible diet and constant boozing is the caucasian beauty killing triad. I thanked god for the hundreds of hostels in oz and with them a constant inflow of contiental european hotties, untouched by sol and with modest lifestyles.

A lot of it is genetics and inbreeding. The tribe of white Kiwis is a small and insular one. Australia had a wider variety in the founding stock - even a wider cross section from the British Isles, I suspect.
And then there is the other half of the double whammy - a terribly anti-femininity culture. New Zealand women are literally offended and threatened by women who show grace and a desire to look good.
It is just a dire situation.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I actually haven't found them bad, the half cast maori stock can be very attractive. New Zealand didn't have nearly as much Italian, Asian, Greek, Indonesian and Lebanese immigration as Australia had after the wars so it's a lot more pure English in their heritage which explains all of the above girls in the pictures basically.

The majority of Australian women are very ordinary, think slightly more in shape British girls. The majority of the best Australian's are either the half Asian types (who tend to be great on average) or at least partially of something other than British ancestry. Remember, also, that Australia is 5-6 times bigger than NZ so you'd expect a lot more attractive women in general on pure numbers.

Quote: (08-19-2018 10:05 AM)Watson Wrote:  

Here's a self-described attractive 22 year old. She looks twice her age and borderline retarded.
[Image: xWFzDHY.jpg]

Here are two NZ movie stars, an industry that hires the most attractive people around.
[Image: iIDxt5I.jpg]

While I agree Kiwi girls are gross, those two examples are about something different.

The first girl is not attractive, and I bet I can force a few Kiwis to agree, and they have low standards.

In New Zealand, people don't(and as such, the media doesn't) actually prefer attractive people all that much. There are plenty of girls I see that are hotter than that.

Edit: the first picture is a really bad picture of her, and thus I think it's fair to say she's attractive, definitely by Kiwi standards anyway. I think it's more accurate to say she looks like this: [Image: 1512686941069.jpg]

[Image: Zdqd2fZq_400x400.jpg]

Quote: (08-19-2018 12:15 PM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

the half cast maori stock can be very attractive.

Horseface English + Butch Obese Maori = attractive?

How?

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:03 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

In New Zealand, people don't(and as such, the media doesn't) actually prefer attractive people all that much. There are plenty of girls I see that are hotter than that.

You don't prefer attractive women? I thought every culture preferred them. Beauty is an indicator of good health.

This is her in motion without photoshop. That's attractive to you?

I do, but Kiwis do not. It sounds like I'm kidding, but it's really that insane here. I believe UK and Aus are similar but in the big cities or rich areas there is at least more of an international vibe/standard where looks matter.

I would judge Melanie by my pics instead of that bad pic. With my pics, she would definitely be thought of as attractive. That being said there are plenty of gross girls who think they are attractive.

Edit: she is gross to me in that video, however not to many Kiwis. I believe this video is more representative of her looks.

I think Kiwi culture really really does not care about looks to the extent that it makes her think uglifying herself in that first video is okay.

That video you posted is two years old, so she would've only been 20. She looks over 40. I'm not into the long face and greasy skin, but that's just me.

I can understand boning ugly women if that's what's available, but I can't understand not preferring beauty. How is that even possible? Do kiwis fap to thoughts of homely women?

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:34 PM)Watson Wrote:  

That video you posted is two years old, so she would've only been 20. She looks over 40. I'm not into the long face and greasy skin, but that's just me.

I can understand boning ugly women if that's what's available, but I can't understand not preferring beauty. How is that even possible? Do kiwis fap to thoughts of homely women?

You're right it seems! She seems to have aged a lot since then. Honestly, I'm surprised, but shouldn't be, this rapid aging is actually relatively common here.

I cannot understand this either. I suspect this is just an example of degeneracy. If I weren't here to confirm for myself, I'd assume I was lying or exaggerating. I suspect their brain doesn't really have a "switch" that makes them go off to have a powerful attraction to hotter girls. Thus short of the really obese/ugly it seems guys are okay banging every girl and not really caring that much about not having beauty. It seems beauty might be a thing people don't understand, or is an abstract thing for fashion or whatever.

Are a lot of New Zealanders SJWs? Those types seem to like ugly chicks.

I think they are more SJW than most countries per capita. The lower class "bogans" also lean very SJW/degenerate however aren't as smart as SJWs in universities(in the US/Europe) seem to be(and that's saying something!). However since SJWs are a minority phenomenon usually I'd have to believe the majority of Kiwis are not.

I would guess the people who are upper middle class(family, suburbs, jobs/circle) are "insulated" from much of the psychological dysfunction that's standard for Kiwis/bogans. That being said all Kiwis are pretty much some degree of passive to allow this state of affairs to exist in the first place.

I just remember when Roosh was having a meetup in NZ, kiwis went apeshit protesting and sending threats until he cancelled it, but I guess that sort of thing happens in a lot of places. The amount of anti-free speech SJWs in America are growing everyday.

In the Roosh meetup, I imagine most of the outrage was less about SJW-style triggering and more about bogans being offended and white knighting and not looking too closely at things. Think of bogans as left wing, degenerate, low IQ, white trash(Maori too, I guess). For more of that kind of vibe, look at the white ribbon campaign in Australia. Ridiculous amounts of white knighting for domestic violence, but it's not really a SJW style white knighting but more of a retarded meathead/druggie white knighting(I don't want to say meathead as I respect gymgoers/bodybuilders/jacked guys.. however I can't really describe it any other way).

There's so many sheep there, that women are obsolete.

Aloha!

[Image: hero-home.jpg]

Here you go op, good luck with your nofap challenge.

^^^Can we at least get a NSFW warning on that next time please?

Too many baaaaaaaad bitches in one place.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/meladoodle/status/1031338715866484737?s=21][/url]

Take care of those titties for me.

Yes! I'm famous!

I travel there frequently and reckon they aren't too bad. I do admit there seems to be quite a few with the tatt's and sickly colored hair, often fat as well.
I don't see many with my pet hate...big false boobs though.

And some of the women with a little Maori blood look great. I think a lot of you guys are too fussy.

I'm sure male New Zealanders would not mind open borders for women.

Brooke Fraser who is a kiwi and part of that Hillsong megachurch is an exception

Most of the NZ women were 4-5s even if they were young - and manly. No idea what went wrong with that white genetics.

Obviously South Africans and Brits occasionally share that viewpoint:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar...d=10652999

Quote:Quote:

Stuart Dye: South Africans think NZ women are ugly

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic...d=10489214

Quote:Quote:

Kiwis fat and ugly, says Brit author

Usually aesthetics improve with rising living standard, prenatal care, ease of life - hard drinking and male lifestyles however can stop that.

Of course there are attractive ones, but how many are there really? Most of them probably left for Australia or the US as soon as they could.

In some places you just have to bring your own supply of poonani to properly enjoy the beautiful countryside.

Quote: (08-19-2018 09:04 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/meladoodle/status/1031338715866484737?s=21][/url]

Isn't this the same feminist that mentioned me calling out David Bond? She still reads the forum after all this time? I need to dig up that old tweet but I'm out of town for a while with no PC.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.